I'm not sure if it is possible to get the actual value of all items in PC's inventory. You would have to know if its value is enough to pay the debt, or not.

Otherwise it would be more default scenario, f/e "give me your stuff and I'll give you a week more to pay me back". Regardless of what you actually have in your inventory.

I like the sale of your stuff too. Also, having your properties repossessed would be really cool. I liked the idea in Maria Eden, and Mthralling, because of the helpless feeling it engenders. Really sucks losing all the stuff inside too.

It would really be neat to find someone has bought your old house....lol.

Otherwise it would be more default scenario, f/e "give me your stuff and I'll give you a week more to pay me back". Regardless of what you actually have in your inventory.

This would be an alternative solution and this is good too

I'm not sure if it is possible to get the actual value of all items in PC's inventory. You would have to know if its value is enough to pay the debt, or not.

They wouldn't have to know the value of your stuff, they'd just take it. Leaving only your gold, quest items and nothing else. You'd still be in debt, but in debt and naked, with empty pockets.

Gone are your beloved items, maybe you could buy back your stuff. For a 1000 gold, after settling your original debt...

Or let the debt collector have 10 anal sex with your character, at 100 gold a pop...

Frostfall users would have to deal with blacking out with the cold, lets just hope Lydia has some spare clothes or armour...

...what innkeeper is going to have that kind of money to throw around? Even 500-1000 gold is pushing it imo.

With Krazyone's idea, who said it has to be an inkeeper.  It could be a shop owner like Belethor.

Whatever. No commoner or merchant is going to have that kind of money to loan out. If they did, they wouldn't be merchants. You could retire on that kind of money in Skyrim. I wouldn't expect anyone but the high king or the jarl of an affluent city to be able to throw that kind of money around. >_>

one person springs to mind who would be the perfect cut-throat loanshark: Maven Blackbriar...

They wouldn't have to know the value of your stuff, they'd just take it. Leaving only your gold, quest items and nothing else. You'd still be in debt, but in debt and naked, with empty pockets.

Gone are your beloved items, maybe you could buy back your stuff. For a 1000 gold, after settling your original debt...

Or let the debt collector have 10 anal sex with your character, at 100 gold a pop...

Frostfall users would have to deal with blacking out with the cold, lets just hope Lydia has some spare clothes or armour...

Remember when you took the loan and a few hours before the deadline dump all your gold and items on the floor somewhere/Anise's cabin/forest/etc/etc

Remember when you took the loan and a few hours before the deadline dump all your gold and items on the floor somewhere/Anise's cabin/forest/etc/etc

MOD IDEA... Sneak thieves...

We need another mod to combat that... when people ask if they can take your stuff, when you drop it. They shouldn't ask, they should just take it, if you move more than 100 feet from your stuff.

Although... they'd be tempting death with the dragonborn, if they were seen stealing your stuff...

We need sneak thieves, who take all the stuff lying around in plain sight.

You put up your tent outside of town, and after a hunting trip, you come back to find all your stuffs been stolen.

Chances of sneak thieves...

Whiterun = 10% chance

Riften = 50% chance

You'd have to leave your dog guarding your gear, giving dogs a use at last...

Just an idea. How's about adding a dialogue option to guards which allows you to pay a 'fine' through a bondsman, (i.e. the loan shark)? Would nicely add to the 'Minimalist Alternate Start(*)' experience - regardless of whether P/O was installed, (or even more horrible if P/O was installed). 

(*) Link for anybody who hasn't used it is http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1536-minimalist-alternate-start/

What about being forced to sell your body in the middle of town, in a pillory for gold until you paid off your debt.

What about being forced to sell your body in the middle of town, in a pillory for gold until you paid off your debt.

SKOOMA WHORE used to have prostitutes on one of the streets of each city, and you'd join their ranks. Waiting for customers, they are still there, but living in the sewers now...

A patch could channel your prostitute money to a loan shark...

DEVIOUSLY CURSED LOOT mod does lets you do a bit of prostitution, if in a tavern, then the owner gets his cut... How about the rest going to the loan shark...

Like the idea of loansharks taking your stuff and locking you out of your homes. 

Probably already suggested but dialog could really use variable amounts; 500, 1000, 2000, 5000. Rather than going into the MCM to change it. But how to balance punishment severity for not paying back 5000 as opposed to 500.....?

int Function GetGoldValue() native
and
Form Function GetNthForm(Int Index) Native

If you want a macguffin for how the abduction works, I can probably do you an incomprehensible-but-scary enchanted deadric tattoo. 

Get them to strip, optionally assume a humiliating pose, apply the tattoo and you've got a justification for backing out the player when the deadline expires.

If you do solstheim, I suggest instead of inkeeper Mogrul will be better use for debts because he is already loan shark :)

sry for my english  :blush:

I let Mogrul start following me and walk out of town with him following until he is no longer visible to the guards. Then I let him catch up and when I threaten him I make good on it and he and his lackey are dead meat.

Better to pick someone you aren't allowed to kill.

I like your mod, and have a suggestion: what about adding "tax" functionality (you need to pay the government just to live in Skyrim) and being enslaved if you don't? Shouldn't be too difficult to implement. In the future, it can elaborate into "added tax on sex acts" or even "VAT on prostitution" :-). There are tax mods out there, but they don't enslave.