I too have encountered the issue where not paying my debt does not fire up simple slavery. The debt is simply removed, I get a small pop up message and that's it. Nothing happens. I have Simple Slavery activated in the MCM of Loansharks and I have activated possible outcomes in the Simple Slavery MCM. The debt turning into a bounty penalty functionality does work perfectly so in that regard I am loving the mod btw ^^. Anyway, to test for simple slavery I went to the inn keeper in Riften, requested a loan, waited a few hours and then told her that I could not pay it. The same happened. Here is the end of the log, hopefully it helps.

[01/08/2017 - 07:59:40PM] ERROR: Cannot call QuestStart() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

I have zero experience with mod testing other than copying logs so I hope this helps xD

Reporting a conflict between this mod and radiant prostitution, if both are active in the load order the NPC inn girls no longer whore themselves out, it seems both are adding scripts to the innkeepers and its breaking the radiant prostitution functions, popular as radiant prostitution is it would be best to add in a NPC to handle the loans or find another vanilla NPC to use to get this issue resolved between the 2 mods.

I run this with Radiant Prostitution and I don't have any issues. I believe there are debug options in the RP MCM that allow you to reset the ai of the inn whores in case something stops working, that might fix your problem.

Na that was the first thing i tried back when the issue i had first come up, i been modding and trouble shooting a long time now, the only other suspected mod that may have broke it in my load order is Maria Eden 2.1, so just a heads up if anyone has a similar issue as mine.

I had the same issue with radiant prostitution, it doesn't come up in the MCM when this mod is activated and the dialogue options don't exist when talking to the innkeeper. Its a shame really because this mod adds TONS of immersion and it would feat perfectly together with Radiant Prostitution. Having this mod would also give the PC a reason to become a prostitute so they would be perfect to use together.

• 7 months later...

Just an idea for you if you ever come back to this mod. make it so that you can decide how much you can barrow at the loanshark and not just in the mcm menu, maby make the maximum amount level based? i think that it would make it more immersive overall.

• 3 months later...

Also when i used the dialogue to say that i cannot pay the debt, i dont get teleported to simple slavery

But when i let the time pass it works

By the way if you work on this mod could you add an options that when i cannot pay that the inn or the bounty strips all items from the player.  It would be like a repoman

thank you

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...