View File

SexLab NiO High Heels Handler

No longer required for SexLab 1.61+ (it's already included there)

This mod disables the height tranform during SexLab animations for any highheels that use the new NiOverride (3.3+) Highheels effect. Similar to the version for HDT highheels that is now integrated into SL 1.6.

Hat tip to Expired, cell and Groovtama for their help. Truth be told, cell probably wrote more than half of it, after seeing what horribad sh*t i came up with, so credit goes to him aswell.
Credit for the original idea for the hdt version goes to Arizona_Steve.

That being said, it should be fairly stable and not eat your saves. Keep a backup nevertheless, you never know...

Requires Racemenu 3.4.4+ or NetImmerse Override 3.4.4+ and SexLab 1.60.2 (duh).

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/05/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    Racemenu 3.4.4+ or NiOverride Standalone 3.4.4+ and SexLab 1.60.2
  • Special Edition Compatible

There's UNP High Heels 2.0 on the Nexus. And there's a few High Heel mods that are soon to follow suit.

N.b.: Any mod using hdt Highheels can be modified to use the NiO system by someone knowledgeable in Tes5edit (remove hdtHighheels.esm master and magick effect) and Nifskope (add NiStringExtraData with transform value, more in the video in my sig).

The conversion im working right now http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2366-black-lace-minidress-uunp-bodyslide/has a single set of boots that use it. There few and far between atm but the feature just dropped give it time i'm sure folks will be converting more and more to the new system after all it's 1 less esp for at least those who use racemenu.

Nice mod btw hope ashal adds this to sexlab someday and save another slot for us.

Wasn't aware NiOverride had it's own separate high heel system. Do you mind if I go ahead and copy your NiOverride code here and roll it into the next updates existing support for HDT heels?

Lol expired just released it a few weeks maybe a month ago don't feel bad most probably don't have a clue its sooooooo easy to setup to beats adding scripts/spells to a mod.

Wasn't aware NiOverride had it's own separate high heel system. Do you mind if I go ahead and copy your NiOverride code here and roll it into the next updates existing support for HDT heels?

Nope, dont't mind at all. Inclusion into SL is certainly the prefered way to go.

The feature (equippable transforms) has been added roughly a month ago (with RM/NiO 3.3) and it's use for High Heels is slowly gaining traction.

I did some testing with this mod. I followed the instructions and converted the Heels on Platform mod by Newmiller. That went fairly smoothly, though I had to adjust the z-parameter to 10.0 to get the full shoe on the surface.

There is a couple of flaws I've found in the mod though. The default strip option for foreplay is to leave the shoes on. Therefore, the actors sink into the floor hiding their shoes, even though they are still wearing them at the time.

Secondly, there is likely a race condition between starting an animation, taking shoes off and this mod starting, or possibly this mod is being applied twice. If both actors are wearing high heels, then the scene sinks below the floor, the distance being the z-parameter as detailed above. I'll do further testing if you would like.

The one flaw in this NiOveride system I don't like is one that this mod doesn't handle, but when an actor sits with high heels on, they float above the chair quite noticeably. HDTHighHeels also had this problem, but they adjusted for it.

There is a couple of flaws I've found in the mod though. The default strip option for foreplay is to leave the shoes on. Therefore, the actors sink into the floor hiding their shoes, even though they are still wearing them at the time.

I'm not totally sure i follow. The purpose of this mod is to disable the high heel effect if an actor is wearing high heels during a SexLab scene, as to not create an offset in the animations. For a scene where all actors wear high heels the offset could be reduced for all actors by the difference of the highest to the lowest heels, but that's really an edge case... scratch that: as soon as the scene is happening on the floor or one actor kneels it wont look good.

This looks better:

enb_2015_10_06_21_55_58_37.jpg

Secondly, there is likely a race condition between starting an animation, taking shoes off and this mod starting, or possibly this mod is being applied twice. If both actors are wearing high heels, then the scene sinks below the floor, the distance being the z-parameter as detailed above. I'll do further testing if you would like.

So you are saying the offset removal gets applied to every actor for all offets? That shouldn't happen, but i'm looking into it. [Edit]: got it.

The one flaw in this NiOveride system I don't like is one that this mod doesn't handle, but when an actor sits with high heels on, they float above the chair quite noticeably. HDTHighHeels also had this problem, but they adjusted for it.

Yeah, hdt high heels had an additional skse.dll that took care of sitting height fix. I'm sure someone will come up with a height/swim/carriage fix in due time...

Okay, I'll attach some screenshots to illustrate what happens. First of all, these are the animations playing.

ConSkrybe Initializing...
Skrybing, plotting, positing...

SexLab MCM Loaded CurrentVerison: 16002 / 16002
        Playing Animation: 3jiou Breastfeeding Lesbian
        Playing Animation: Leito Bound Doggystyle

Before:

post-242-0-57305600-1444166741_thumb.jpg

Foreplay standing

post-242-0-69765100-1444166886_thumb.jpg

Foreplay Lying

post-242-0-17896300-1444166773_thumb.jpg

post-242-0-83149900-1444166792_thumb.jpg

Sex Animation

post-242-0-83913300-1444166817_thumb.jpg

post-242-0-50767900-1444166834_thumb.jpg

After

post-242-0-11095300-1444166850_thumb.jpg

There is a bug in your script:

Int isFemale = sexActor.GetActorBase().GetSex()

It doesn't work on leveled actors.

It must be
Int isFemale = sexActor.GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex()
this works for leveled and non-leveled actors.

I want to extent your script to fix the heels sitting issues too (flying over the chair surface) - any objections?

It must be

I want to extent your script to fix the heels sitting issues too (flying over the chair surface) - any objections?

I've already done it just now (sitting/swimming). It will be a separate mod without the SL stuff, because Ashal is implementing that into SL itself already.

It must be

I've already done it just now (sitting/swimming). It will be a separate mod without the SL stuff, because Ashal is implementing that into SL itself already.

How do you determine between chairs and other furnitures?

For example ZazCross - there it looks strange if you remove the offset...

It must be

I was gonna say, that it's probably a good idea to keep the non-SL part separate, so it can be published on the nexus and also because it will be integrated into SL. But you can play around with this for sure. I have some minor changes i wanna try to address the bugs reported earlier. If you want, get it here and compile it.

Also, cell: post link :D

It must be

The cross shouldn't be a problem. I mean, removing the offset doesn't work by putting the actor on the ground, it simply removes what the heels added to it. So it should look just fine, I think.

This is my current WIP: http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=WhAXGA3Q

It must be

The cross shouldn't be a problem. I mean, removing the offset doesn't work by putting the actor on the ground, it simply removes what the heels added to it. So it should look just fine, I think.

This is my current WIP: http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=WhAXGA3Q

Yes and the heels are partly under the ground - looks very strange (with old HHSpell)

this could help: if !akFurniture.HasKeywordString("zbfFurniture")

Okay, I'll attach some screenshots to illustrate what happens. First of all, these are the animations playing.

ConSkrybe Initializing...

Skrybing, plotting, positing...

SexLab MCM Loaded CurrentVerison: 16002 / 16002

Playing Animation: 3jiou Breastfeeding Lesbian

Playing Animation: Leito Bound Doggystyle

Before:

attachicon.gif1.jpg

Foreplay standing

attachicon.gif2.jpg

Foreplay Lying

attachicon.gif3.jpg

attachicon.gif4.jpg

Sex Animation

attachicon.gif5.jpg

attachicon.gif6.jpg

After

attachicon.gif7.jpg

This should fix the issue you reported, if you confirm i'll upload this as the new version.

It *may* need a save that didn't have the previous version installed...

Updated main download with this version.