[request] Nude Quiet - Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

Worry

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

MGO is out on PC, out of beta now. I logged in, played a litte (it's fun!) and despite still having a couple mods installed (Motherbase Soldiers in cutscenes, and a playable Quiet) didn't get instantly detected and banned or anything.

Also notable is that I didn't have to reinstall the Quiet mod (didn't test the cutscene one) with this patch.

I'll continue to act as guinea pig for you, LegendGamer! I really want to see you release those mods! XD

Lol, my game patched AGAIN only yesterday, I don't envy you chasing those files around, cos the way mods are consistently broken by each patch I'm guessing the files ARE being moved, and the only reason I can see for that is to keep the modders on the back foot.

Edit: ...And now it's updating again....

Been trying to find this mod all morning. It was created by Zedeki, and i cant find it anywhere uploaded . I contacted him asking why the mod was removed from nexus :(

u not only one i lost it when hd failed in december now cant find  working link for it anywhere sigh.

Been trying to find this mod all morning. It was created by Zedeki, and i cant find it anywhere uploaded . I contacted him asking why the mod was removed from nexus :(

u not only one i lost it when hd failed in december now cant find  working link for it anywhere sigh.

how long has it been taken down? i just noticed this morning :/

As I understand it, a lot the mods still work, it's just you have to go through the process of updating the library for QARtool and reinstalling them again. The last update, for MGO, did actually break "new DD soldiers in cutscenes" functioning, but all I had to do was reinstall it. As I said before, the mod I'm using to enable a Quiet model swap wasn't touched by the last patch.

legenary gamer i love what your going for here and thank god its going to be a slow dev process because this game is going to take awhile before the dust finally settles

Konami was just streaming in promotion of Mgs5 TTP on twitch today and was doing such a piss poor job you would have to actively look for it on twitch however as they were doing it listed under peacewalker

they are still hyper sensitive about thier cash cow and the heckling from OHN was albeit  hilarious really grinded on them

the newness of MGO for pc and the the fact that reactions from seeing the digital recreation of a naked women, run the gambit of merely getting the vapors, to mouth foaming anger on broadcast tv

remember when the world went apeshit about mass effect before anyone modded it nude

if we are going to mod this game and do it proper then it may have to go beyond nude modding and pick a patch to jailbreak the game that people can revert  and mod onto ala xcom longwar style

edit:tldr: -Konami- gasp quiet is naked. *passes out* -us- ffs eat a sandwitch

oh they didnt say anything about you it was more like a pathetic Konami stream that was at 45-50 views promoting mgs5 that was going up against  the massive behemoth that is outer haven network that had over 2.5k in chat and yes own is on the fuck konami hail kojima bandwagon as well the ended their five day 128 marathon by showing the funniest most modded video of TPP prologue ive ever seen

it made me choke

anyway just fyi the good guy the fuck konami camp https://www.twitch.tv/uknighted is here i wouldnt mention modding \

i dont know how over people handle gamer tags on other sites anyone who reads this and is shocked to see me anywhere else guess what that over 18 means your an adult for me it means i'm too old to give a flying fk  

i tried finding it and im going to request them them a link and yes i think cant find it because its already dcma'ed

but the vod has it here https://www.twitch.tv/uknighted/v/37874070

dear god im dieing damn you your making me watch this agian bwahhhhh

edit with youtube vid while it lasts

at this point i dont think any nude mod or compilation of nude mods will be a drop in the bucket when we can point to said vid this a bright future

i dont have any knowledge or experience but if a jailbreak team gathers enough interest ill see if i can help 

Still no problems here for me using model swaps and such. I don't play MGO with things that actually mod anything online, but the single player stuff doesn't seem to be cause for concern. The scene on the nexus doesn't appear to be having any issues, either.

You should seriously consider releasing smaller chunks of content, Legend Gamer. Maybe one basic skin. Then you can see if it'll break at the next patch before you commit to a larger pack. Then you'll also have a test case in place to see what an update might involve. If they have long term plans for MGO, then that's got to be better than letting all the work you've already done go to waste, right?

i still had the files on my "put everything here" folder (imma hoarder i dont delete stuff i add more hdd :P ) it had 28 files and read me which mentioned zedeki so i assume those are correct files. downside is that im not sure what are the requirements to use this mod. also these files were downloaded about 4 months ago so i cant even be sure if they work anymore

Believe me, I've contemplated this back on GameVixenZone before and the biggest reason why I never shared anything (yet) is because I was being very wary of the reaction from Konami and how the files would affect anyone's accounts on Steam including those that downloaded it elsewhere. Someone from this website was banned from playing the game after one of the files were altered and since MGO is the last issue to worry about I'm fearful that too many updates coming from Konami's HQ are breaking too many mods and causing more things to be monitored. Some people have already tried modding MGO and something tells me Konami has something up their sleeves for anyone trying to do anything shady.

I'll probably post something in the future if I personally feel I've done all I could. I can't postpone everything forever and leave breadcrumb trails for nothing. I'll run more tests and I'll see if it fits my standards and then post something new here to see what you guys think.

If it helps, I'm willing to test it out too. I'm not sure what all is different between the model swap stuff I'm still using and what you're trying to do, but give me the instructions and I'll let you know if they ban be or not. lol

i still had the files on my "put everything here" folder (imma hoarder i dont delete stuff i add more hdd :P ) it had 28 files and read me which mentioned zedeki so i assume those are correct files. downside is that im not sure what are the requirements to use this mod. also these files were downloaded about 4 months ago so i cant even be sure if they work anymore

It should be the same QARtool that most of the other mods and stuff require. If you look at any of the playable Quiet mods (or many other mods) there should be instructions right there.

Looks like all the adult mods about this game disappeared from Nexus ... someone have the nude mod of Quiet of that site? I do not care me if is not functional, I just want to try it. 

hey guys. I just went to download this nude Quiet mod from nexus and turns out it was removed. If someone has it can they plz upload it somewhere? I really need it :/

22487669081_af6c925923_n.jpg

I also want this, I do not care me if is not functional.

Looks like all the adult mods about this game disappeared from Nexus ... someone have the nude mod of Quiet of that site? I do not care me if is not functional, I just want to try it. 

hey guys. I just went to download this nude Quiet mod from nexus and turns out it was removed. If someone has it can they plz upload it somewhere? I really need it :/

That's odd, because normally that website allows everyone to see the files if they have an account. You can search everywhere including this particular website that most people have found mods from that website and others too.

Though I don't particularly think requesting mods from a rival website would be a good idea, you can still find what you're looking for as it's been uploaded again elsewhere. However, if it's not available then it's possible not enough people cared enough to keep it and/or the original upload was deleted because of the obviously overly-strict/bias rules on that website.

But have no fear, you guys still have me. I know I haven't delivered yet, but I'm trying my best and not giving up because I'm learning new things every day from this game. This was a challenging game to mod anyway so anyone that stopped probably loathes Konami and how the game has become a massive mod-breaking-glitch-infested-monstrosity.

With that being said; Konami allowed this user from that website to use MGSV assets for Fallout 4???

Was it really that easy?

I know you work hard, but I just want to try the mod, that's all. 

I hate that fucking Chinese pages, not even put a photo of the mods.  :@

That's odd, because normally that website allows everyone to see the files if they have an account. You can search everywhere including this particular website that most people have found mods from that website and others too.

Though I don't particularly think requesting mods from a rival website would be a good idea, you can still find what you're looking for as it's been uploaded again elsewhere. However, if it's not available then it's possible not enough people cared enough to keep it and/or the original upload was deleted because of the obviously overly-strict/bias rules on that website.

But have no fear, you guys still have me. I know I haven't delivered yet, but I'm trying my best and not giving up because I'm learning new things every day from this game. This was a challenging game to mod anyway so anyone that stopped probably loathes Konami and how the game has become a massive mod-breaking-glitch-infested-monstrosity.

With that being said; Konami allowed this user from that website to use MGSV assets for Fallout 4???

Was it really that easy?

Hey man, can you send me a link in pm where you found it? I have been trying for over a week but no luck :/

Was it really that easy?

Hey man, can you send me a link in pm where you found it? I have been trying for over a week but no luck :/

LOL, I found the mod in just some minutes :lol: , do not worry anymore, stop your pain! I send you the link, but I am not a man, I'm a girl and very perverted by the way!  :P

Archived