C = Completely

I = Innovative
(and)
T = Technically
R = Realistic
U = Universal

S = System

Overview:

This is at it's core another female body mesh replacer. It is a brand new mesh made from scratch by @Vioxsis. It makes use of Expired's RaceMenu mod to allow a player to fully customize the body with all new sliders.

Features:

1. In-Game Body Customization via RaceMenu
  2. New Hand/Feet Meshes along with support for customization in RaceMenu (Nail Length sliders, etc...)
  3. Seamless integration with CITRUS Heads
  4. Hair colour matching Pubic Hair options (They auto-hide when armour is worn)
  5. Nail Overlays for Toe/Finger Nails
  6. New Weighting system to allow for smoother bone scaling, while allowing custom armour jiggles
  7. New HDT Preset, enabled Rear Thigh, Front Thigh, Calf jiggles (HDT PE only right now)
  8. Use UNP textures (Due to morphing limitations, some morphs will heavily distort textures)
  9. Modders can use Papyrus to manipulate Player/NPC chars with morphs (Ex: When equipping a corset armour your waist gets compressed etc...)

DrawBacks:

1. All New custom armour conversions are needed
  2. HDT PE only support right now
  3. Pube System is for now Player Only

Installation:

1. ​Download and install latest (Beta) SKSE
  2. Download and install latest RaceMenu
  3. Download and install latest XPMSE
  4. Download and install a UNP texture of your choice
  5. Download and install CITRUS

Future Plans:

1. Finish 3dsMax Scripts to speed up development time and allow faster high quality conversions.
  2. Add user requested morphs, (Add Toenail sliders, Wrist/Ankle Sliders
  3. Fix any morph issues
  4. Expand Body Hair system, (add armpit hair/chest hair etc... for male/female) Add Keywords to allow certain armours with openings to not hide body hair. Add script support for keywords.
  5. Transition to HDT SMP
  6. Start CITRUS Armour conversions, adding Dye Framework support, Realistic Jiggle Weighting and many more features.

Known Issues:

1. A few of the pubic hair morphs distort awkwardly with some thigh/butt sliders.

Credits:

Vioxsis
Groovtama
Expired
Eu4orick
Beta testers
Probably a lot more people.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/03/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    XPMSE 3.0+, RaceMenu 3.2.2+, UNP Textures
  • Special Edition Compatible

Ok so can I still use Bodyslide to create my own body with this? I have no clue how meshes etc. work ^^

No, you use in-game RM only

Ok... thanks for the answer blabba. I personally don't see the appeal in this approach, but I'm sure a lot of other people do. So good luck with this mod.

Wow blabbla so many features, it seems very nice!

Could you please tell me more about this?

Ok so can I still use Bodyslide to create my own body with this? I have no clue how meshes etc. work ^^

^^^ I already do this with the actual BS and RM, however I'm confused on CITRUS: what will happen with armors? will they require a special manual conversion, or there will be some possiblity to use BS to convert them?

Wasn't there talk of an HDT vagina with this body ?

Kimbale is helping me with it.

No promises on HDT ability. If I can't get it to look correct then I will probably abandon that part.

Wow blabbla so many features, it seems very nice!

Could you please tell me more about this?

^^^ I already do this with the actual BS and RM, however I'm confused on CITRUS: what will happen with armors? will they require a special manual conversion, or there will be some possiblity to use BS to convert them?

Ousnius/Cell has stated that he has begun working on .tri import feature for BodySlide/Outfit Studio. So whenever that is added, I do believe it should be possible to use OS to convert outfits.

I'll personally just be making 3dsmax/Photoshop scripts for conversioning though.

I'll be staying with UUNP until this has a HDT collision meshed vagina. Also, why make it only use RM in game, bodyslide is such a powerful easy to use useful tool. Trying to make a body in game is going to be painful, since you can't spin your character around. You can only see the front of the body.

Why don't you just use the vagina from UUNP special it already works and looks good, no need to recreate the wheel.

Why are the lats so big? Girl in your picture looks like a bodybuilder with that cobra back, doesn't look right.

I'll be staying with UUNP until this has a HDT collision meshed vagina. Also, why make it only use RM in game, bodyslide is such a powerful easy to use useful tool. Trying to make a body in game is going to be painful, since you can't spin your character around. You can only see the front of the body.

Why don't you just use the vagina from UUNP special it already works and looks good, no need to recreate the wheel.

You can spin your character in Race Menu....you can also zoom in very very close to face feet what ever...

You can spin your character in Race Menu....you can also zoom in very very close to face feet what ever...

No you can't, you can twist your character but you can't fully rotate. And the camera angle doesn't change either, it's focused on the face.

No you can't, you can twist your character but you can't fully rotate. And the camera angle doesn't change either, it's focused on the face.

You had a look at that there big "Camera" tab on the top-right? Because you might wanna.

See the tab at the top right that says Camera? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29624/?

You can rotate the entire character there, as well as move the camera up and down, only thing you cannot change is the camera pitch, which is frankly not very useful anyhow.

Why are the lats so big? Girl in your picture looks like a bodybuilder with that cobra back, doesn't look right.

Girl in the pic is basically 7Base Bombshell body. (all the sliders for it were set to max)

Honestly, why do you even bother asking? It's obvious you did not read the description. It's stated that you can use sliders to customize the body and replicate shapes you want.

(And if the shape you want isn't replicable it shouldn't be too hard to ask for it to be added)

I do not care to use bodyslide, because personally I do not see the point in adding an extra step between me and playing with skyrim in-game. Bodyslide is a hassle to me, and I'd rather just do everything in-game. Others may not feel this way and for them, whenever bodyslide adds .tri import support they can use that as well if they so desire.

As for using existing vagina's, you are free to add it if you wish, but they all have existing problems in that they do not support beast races (their UV's override tails or some other thing)

And since I personally play as an argonian for main gameplay I find having a vagina tail very unbecoming. If i'm going to add it, i'm going to do it right.

So this basically works similar to Bodyslider2 if you use the RM ingame sliders correct?

Thought it sounds like yours will have more options with the hair and jiggle in other body parts like the thighs etc.

On a side note, any chance it would be possible that any changes you make to your PC has no effect on the rest of the NPC's of the same race and gender? Like if I make a Nord female and make her very short, that the rest of the Nord females stay the default height? If you can manage that, I would be ecstatic.

;)

So this basically works similar to Bodyslider2 if you use the RM ingame sliders correct?

Thought it sounds like yours will have more options with the hair and jiggle in other body parts like the thighs etc.

On a side note, any chance it would be possible that any changes you make to your PC has no effect on the rest of the NPC's of the same race and gender? Like if I make a Nord female and make her very short, that the rest of the Nord females stay the default height? If you can manage that, I would be ecstatic.

Yeap,

And also yes, stuff touched by RM is PC only. So even if you use Groovtama's XPMSE scale sliders to change PC height, it will affect only the PC.

Same thing for use of my CITRUS sliders.

You can however affect NPC's, you just need to know some papyrus and use the NiOverride functions to apply settings to NPC actor references as well.

That's something another seperate mod would do.

Yeap,

And also yes, stuff touched by RM is PC only. So even if you use Groovtama's XPMSE scale sliders to change PC height, it will affect only the PC.

You can however affect NPC's, you just need to know some papyrus and use the NiOverride functions to apply settings to NPC actor references as well.

Very cool, then I will be switching from BS2 to this asap then.

Though I do hope you come up with some very simple tool that lets us make all the armor in the game fit the shape we make our character. I understand that is something you are working on.

I will give this mod a try this week. right now testing some other mods and don't want to have to make a new character to finish testing them. :)

Yeap,

Very cool, then I will be switching from BS2 to this asap then.

Though I do hope you come up with some very simple tool that lets us make all the armor in the game fit the shape we make our character. I understand that is something you are working on.

I will give this mod a try this week. right now testing some other mods and don't want to have to make a new character to finish testing them. :)

There can be no simple tool to convert armor properly, I'm afraid. Outfit Studio is as easy as it can get, though it has its flaws too. Other than that, you would have to use Blender or 3ds max, which I wouldn't call simple. At least not until you really get the hang of it. Blabba's working on a plugin for the latter.

I do not care to use bodyslide, because personally I do not see the point in adding an extra step between me and playing with skyrim in-game. Bodyslide is a hassle to me, and I'd rather just do everything in-game.

Personally, my only issue with BS is that I can never figure how it is in game, on the editor is so much different. It's not only for hdt, it's a lot of things together, probably the light, the idles etc. So tweaking in game will be surely a nice advantage. When I've seen the new feature of RM, I got very surprised, I couldn't even imagine that was possible. However the only downside are armors. I'm used to make (some) conversions on Blender, but with Skyrim's pure pain, so when I found BS and OS, I really found a new heaven, 15 minutes for an armor conversion, woah... And now I'm thinking: I remember in the past new bodies were added in BS, I think you too worked on the CBBE hdt, am I wrong? On the other side, I've seen it allows to export the TRIs for every armor piece (never tried that, I only tried to edit the body, the warnings are scary ;) ) - So now I'm wondering, maybe making CITRUS body avaiable in BS would allow to export all the armors TRIs so that later they will adapt automatically to the body that the user will choose in game?