Hope that helps. Though I just noted the normal sliders on the body scales aren't working either, and the CBBE morphs aren't showing, an they were before. Also after I installed XPSME 3, it tells me in the MCM that I don't have the skeleton, I double checked, and the only mods that change the skeleton are it and SOS, but xpsme is installed last so nothing is overwriting it.

I'm using Bodychange, the default slot is a CBBE body I created with the latest version of bodyslide, and I'm loading citrus on another slot of bodyslide, though I did tried citrus alone but didn't work either. Oh, and I just went and redownloaded skse and installed it manually.

EDIT: I was looking at the RM page, and it says some of the scales work only with either BBP or TBBP, so I guess that rules out that issue, since I installed the HDT skeleton in the xpsme installation, I'll play with that a bit and see what I got.

EDIT2: Ok, I got it working, reinstalling RM did it, I remember I deleted the Nioverride because I read it had known issues, so I guess both xpsme and citrus need it, Though I still get the skinny figure at load as in the image, is that intended to force one to customize?

ea2883d2c083c7b2f96bfc0ba0adbd1d.png

Yes, the new base shape is intentionally skinny.

I did this more because I didn't want sliders to have bi-direction in most cases. (values start at 0 and only go 1 way, instead of having it start a 0 and go both ways)

It's a pain in the ass to make morphs bi-directionally. So *most* sliders will only positively influence mesh volume.

Okay - from time to time I install CITRUS to see what's new & play around with the features to see what happens. I haven't done this for a looooong time, but I installed yesterday. I'm pretty sure though that I did it very, VERY wrong... :huh:

I followed the "If you don't follow these, I will drown you in a vat of orange juice" instructions, then updated & ran FNIS, but what I saw when I loaded up was an almost emaciated body (maybe even skinnier than UNP skinny? I don't know), and I think some of the sliders may have been missing. The body seemed blocky, and in places almost jagged-edged. I tried to use the sliders to "fix it" from this weird starting point, but it was a total mess. I uninstalled. :blink:

I don't think I've seen anything like that when I'd last checked-out CITRUS - what on earth did I do wrong this time?? :unsure:

I am not quite sure what went wrong, requirements and installation should be quite simple and straightforward. All you need is XPMSE and HDT PE (well HDT is optional) and a UNP texture. Oh and also latest SKSE 1.7.3 (always manual install never use the installer)

If you post SS of problems maybe then I can help you but currently both of your posts are lacking any information for me to start helping you with debugging.

Ahh - yeh, good point. My apologies, I had already uninstalled & posted here a day later, without having taken any shots. Sorry Blabba! :(

A little bit ago I tried converting a UNP armor to CITRUS. It didn't work, but you probably could've guessed that. :lol: All it did was convert the armor to the CITRUS base shape and it wouldn't morph with the body. At all.

And to those asking, yes you start with a scrawny ragamuffin for a character.

What would one have to do to convert armors to this body?

Probably use a tool like Bodyslide currently.

I was hoping to finish my 3dsmax plugin but I hit some major snafu with the dumb bsdismember modifier code and now things in RL have taken away my modding time. So when/if I finish new stuff is heavily limited currently.

HI i'm new to this CITRUS thing and what i'm about to ask has probably been covered already so don't worry if you don't wanna get into it. but maybe if its been touched on before i could get a referral to the page?....i'm a slow reader and there are like 60 pages on this and the body page 1 and 2. and if i'm posting this in the wrong area lei know.

so i'm gonna get started. basically i am looking for a highly customization( in game) body mod with physics (and stomach inflation and whatnot) and collisions. want there to be no seems (don't mind replacing face hand etc meshes to do so (as long as it doesn't change things like race overhauls [and if it does i still might be ok with that])

so what iv gathered so far (i know this is on the head thread but whatevs) is that this is the body is highly adjustable. breasts ,legs, bums, nips, fingernails apparently. that's awesome.

questions:

does it have physics/collision/inflation? 

do i have to edit it outside of skyrim in like 3dsmax or nifscope or anything cause iom not great at that.

anyway to aply custom bodies to npcs (i know that's been discussed already but i mean like random bodies to all npcs

are fat people an an option, (cause ATM i am using a fat race mod and it has weird texture differences by seems)

think that coves most of the stuff.

o also i don't use MO i use NMM i am fine with manual too. if i install that way i dont have to edit files and stuff do I?

THANKS ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED)......REDIRECTION INCLUDED  :)

o and what is the difference between standalone and replacer. does replaces do NPCS as well, do both do npcs, is standalone compatible with things like ethereal elven overhaul???

edit just got it. installed through  NMM seems ok, but the boobs are spazing the fuck out and look fugly. is their a good slider preset that looks ok. i put everything on full dibella just as test and all looks good except tits.

gona post this on the other 2 things if you see it don't worry about answering on all of them

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, Great work. Just wondering if you will be working on the body further in terms of sliders. I just find i am having trouble getting a bit of a round belly.

Looking forward to any progress you make. Cheers.

The belly roundness can be done with the belly node sliders in scale settings. (what pregnancy mods use)

I may or may not get time to update the mod. I can't make any promises.

Racemenu 3.1 was released with equippable transformations. So, that's one step closer to playable with armor, right?

Yea, it's always been possible since CITRUS official release came out.

It's just about having tools and a workflow to provide quality conversions without taking days just to do 1.

It's mainly why I'm doing work on my own nifplugin for 3dsmax.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know why, don't know what I did. Follow the step by step bla bla. But suddenly racemenu has changed? It was has if half my files are cutted off some how to default armor to default body to default bra to defualt everything.
I really do need some understandings or some noob to noob understandings as I install CITURS mannualy. Placing it into Data and than install CITRUS Heads with MO and than suddenly half my stuff is just...Defaulted 

Suddenly started up my game again. THe SkyUI is gone and not in my menus. I'm oddly freaked out right now. Am I doing somthing wrong?

Racemenu is working again but I'm still having some issues with Default everything now. And the SkyUI won't show up still. I have SKSE updated and had a CBBE body, bodyslide mostly everything really hair mods you name it. But THis is all becoming one odd ball. My Skyrim is updated, I have all the DLC's and unoffical patchs. I really do need some help or something.

Never mind, just going to uninstall Skyirim and re-install it and start re-installing again
Will come back to see if issue is fixed.

• 4 weeks later...

I has question regarding conversions using OS.

I've done a few conversions from DDA and they are mostly functional.

The issue I've encountered is that the individual breast and glute sliders do not seem to affect the armor in any way, while all other sliders from

what I can tell do. Is there a reason for this or did I do a goof somewhere? 

kDvOYSx.jpg?1

eQEkb4m.jpg?1

The issue I've encountered is that the individual breast and glute sliders do not seem to affect the armor in any way, while all other sliders from

Sliders marked with (Citrus) next to their name are skeleton based sliders. It means they use bones and a weightmap (skinning) unique to the citrus body (AFAIK nobody has replicated my weight map distribution)

To get those to work, make sure the converted body/armour copy the skin data from the base citrus slider. Alternatively, just use breast sliders that are not skeleton based.

Sliders marked with (Citrus) next to their name are skeleton based sliders. It means they use bones and a weightmap (skinning) unique to the citrus body (AFAIK nobody has replicated my weight map distribution)

To get those to work, make sure the converted body/armour copy the skin data from the base citrus slider. Alternatively, just use breast sliders that are not skeleton based.

Oh boy, confusing things.  :huh:

If it isn't too much of hassle, how would I go about doing that? 

Aight, I've managed to get just about all armor conversions working with both slider types now. 

Unfortunately I've... Encountered a problem that I have zilch idea on how to solve or what the cause is.  :blink:

rg0SovH.jpg?1

oSyYGOr.jpg?1

The issue persists no matter if rebuild the outfit in BodySlide, remake it in OS and then rebuild in BodySlide, if I export the nifs from OS...

Any pointers on what might be wrong? 

Blabba, I have a question about skeleton-based sliders.  When a slider is increased, is it scaling the mesh weighted to that bone, or does the bone's dimensions itself become larger.  My reason for asking is I think HDT-SMP physics are cool, but I want the expansion of the belly node to affect a skirt appropriately instead of clipping through it.

For example, if a skirt was weighted to skirt-specific bones with the pelvis [NPC Pelv] as the parent, the expanded belly would clip right through it since the skirt isn't weighted to the belly.  If the front skirt bones were parented to the NPC Belly bone, however, would the radius of the skirt weighted to those skirt-bones with the belly parent also be affected when the size of the belly was increased?

Blabba, I have a question about skeleton-based sliders.  When a slider is increased, is it scaling the mesh weighted to that bone, or does the bone's dimensions itself become larger.  My reason for asking is I think HDT-SMP physics are cool, but I want the expansion of the belly node to affect a skirt appropriately instead of clipping through it.

For example, if a skirt was weighted to skirt-specific bones with the pelvis [NPC Pelv] as the parent, the expanded belly would clip right through it since the skirt isn't weighted to the belly.  If the front skirt bones were parented to the NPC Belly bone, however, would the radius of the skirt weighted to those skirt-bones with the belly parent also be affected when the size of the belly was increased?

Always happy to take a question from a modder who knows what he's talking about :D

The answer is yes, I do believe scales propogate to children bones and would appropriately set the scale. The problem with parenting this though is that you know lose motion of the pelvis bone (think crouches and jump etc...) You cannot have multiple split parenting (at least if you can, it's a terrible way to go about doing it)

So I hope this is the right place, I'm sorry if not.

Has anybody gotten BodyGen to work? If so, would you mind uploading the files or explaining how you got it to work?

I still have no success and I'm not sure why. Wrong names, wrong setup...I read through everything, but still nothing.

I would be happy to get any help :)

Also, Blabba: Thank you for this amazing body, you've done a god's work. ;)

This looks like it could be great although my attempts at making something human looking with the sliders isn't going so well. Maybe it's some settings in my game but the basic body supplied by the mod looks terrible. Any chance you could release a version or two that has been matched roughly to an existing body like UNP or CBBE for the poor unskilled people out there.