I appreciate what you are doing. I hope we dont lose alot of skyrim modding due to Fallout 4 approaching. Im guessing with fallout 4 having updated tech we should get some pretty amazing bodies. Maybe citrus will be able to be incorporated into F4?

I do not like the Fallout series........

Oo

What? Thats rare :x

This usualy comes with "I dont like video games in general", or at least with "I dont like bethesda", or something

I actually know a number of people who love games and love Elder Scrolls, but don't play Fallout. The post apocalyptic setting is not everyone's cup of tea. I have to admit I find it fairly depressing as well, despite Bethesda tried to include some comic relief here and there.

Thank you so much Blabba this body is just what I've been waiting for, the ability to mix and match is awesome and as soon there is a some serious armor/clothing conversions I'm going to do a new start with this body and the Civil War mod. :P

Ok now I've been trying to create a Amazon warrior (essentially a curvy bodybuilder with big tits  :blush:) by using the Back Torso sliders I've given her those heavy shoulders I want but the problem is I lack a way to increase the size/thickness of her lower back to the same proportions giving her a ridicules hourglass back (I've somewhat compensated for this by increasing waist but it's not close to ideal)

The only slider that seems to effect the lower back is the Back Torso Guts, and that one makes it worse! :(  it actually depresses the thickness of the lower back.

Blabba could you add a slider for the lower back? :shy:

Btw the Pectoral Slider stopped working in 5.0.1

Is there any more Arm sliders planned?

Btw if anyone is interested I found this wonderful mod Weight based Women Workout (W3) Textures by Ritik132

that changes the normal map textures based on the weight slider with 11 "slots" I've replaced a few files more to my liking but since Weight is irrelevant with the Citrus Body it makes it possible to change the _msn texture files in game on the fly in Race Menu making it possible to tailor for different characters by changing their weight. (Not strictly necessary but is this something that could be incorporated into Citrus as a standalone slider so NPCs don't get effected?)

Sorry for that wall of text I'm just so happy for the opportunity to finally be able to tailor characters more to my liking :D

I've just installed this mod but it says I'm missing the master racemenupluginxpmse.esp. I've downloaded all the required files and can't seem to find the esp, does anybody know where I can find it?

It should be from XPMSE latest version, unless Groovtama removed/changed it without letting me know.

I'll double check tomorrow but I don't think he got rid of that plugin.

Will there eventually be a way to randomly distribute custom-made (or imported) heads to NPCs so the people of Skyrim will stop being hideous?

This mod doesn't do anything to heads?  (The other mod is called CITRUS Heads lol)

And no, there probably never is going to be a way to do this.

Your current options are via CK forms, or via EFF (I think you can force face options on followers, not 100% sure)

I can confirm that with XPMSE 3.0 the XPMSE RM plugin has been renamed.

Groovtama shed some light on how to rewrite my script so I don't need to explicity master his plugin (you still need his skeleton though)

I'll add that in the next update, along with a sizeable update to the 3dsmax nif plugin that will let you import (and maybe export) .tri files.

I still need to spend more time working on my toolsets before I can start converting meshes and refocusing on CITRUS proper so it might take a few more weeks.

Though I probably did it wrong I installed Citrus and fiddled with it for a little while. I truly loved the morphs I could do to female characters.  The main thing that sold it to me were the morphs that could be done to character nipples. (In a vein of TMI, my personal fetish about feminine anatomy.) Anywhere from puffies to stiff long pointers you could hang Christmas ornaments and tinsel from...

The drawback was the appearance of NPCs, being that they looked somewhat like survivors of Auschwitz or Bergen Belsen... almost totally emaciated.

Granted, I installed this after having installed 7base, and I was wondering what could be done to remedy this appearance for NPCs. 

I was prompted to try this after installing Being Female and having issues with that mod's recommended TBBP body. (Really not happy with the shape of breasts in that one or odd tearing issues during SL animations. (Odd spike like protrusions in inner thigh area.))

Don't know if shifting load order would cure this, or if Citrus should be the only body mod installed, or if there is some other sort of fix for that. The issue of armors is a fairly minor one for me, as I tend to use and prefer UNP based body armors for that seem to work fine. (And did, disguising the skinny truth beneath the garments...)

Expired apparently already implemented this in his RaceMenu plugin:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/39343-racemenu-v320b/?p=987306

You can in-game randomize the npc's using the bodytri's now. All that's required is:

1. A TES5Edit script to automatically generate a list of ActorBase codes (with some options like output the name of the npc's ActorBase, only output females/males etc...) to .txt file

2. The creation of template settings using CITRUS morphs

3. The creation of the morphs.ini itself.

Or some sort of C++ program to do all this stuff automatically/create the files.

I probably will maybe look into the TES5Edit Script to print out the ActorBase codes and then work on using it to build the templates/morphs. Though in an ideal world I'd have time to write a c++ program, but my understanding and a lack of a C++ based library to manipulate .esp/.esm files would make this not happen.

Again, My first priority is to finish my current work with the 3dsMax 2013/2014 plugin, then to come back here and fix up CITRUS with support for the new XPMSE/bugfix the old pube script, maybe make a script to manage "BodyHair" universally if possible, and then eventually fix mesh/texture based problems if any occur with the final step being building the NPC manipulation files.

I'm only 1 person, and well citrus itself has been in development for a year, so the remaining steps might take awhile :)

Thanks for looking into it, is there any way to get the plugin to work or should I wait until the next update?

Yeap, if you have tes5edit, simply remove the dependency in the file header :)

It was only a soft dependency I manually made just to make life easier for me if people report errors and didn't have groovtama's plugin.

Alternatively, loading the .esp in creation kit and saving it as-is will also get rid of the dependancy

I have tried to remove the dependency using both tes5edit and the creation kit, but i can't do it without having the racemenupluginxpmse.esp.

In CK/TES5edit create a dummy racemenupluginxpmse.esp, then use that to allow the load to happen in either ck/tes5edit.

Sorry about making you go through all this, but if you can wait it out for a bit (I'm making good progress with my max plugin) probably next weekend I can publish a sizeable update to citrus with all the current bugs ironed out.

Okay - from time to time I install CITRUS to see what's new & play around with the features to see what happens. I haven't done this for a looooong time, but I installed yesterday. I'm pretty sure though that I did it very, VERY wrong... :huh:

I followed the "If you don't follow these, I will drown you in a vat of orange juice" instructions, then updated & ran FNIS, but what I saw when I loaded up was an almost emaciated body (maybe even skinnier than UNP skinny? I don't know), and I think some of the sliders may have been missing. The body seemed blocky, and in places almost jagged-edged. I tried to use the sliders to "fix it" from this weird starting point, but it was a total mess. I uninstalled. :blink:

I don't think I've seen anything like that when I'd last checked-out CITRUS - what on earth did I do wrong this time?? :unsure:

Doesn't work for me, sliders don't do nothing, I'm guessing it's an skeleton related issue, since the other requirement is RM, and the sliders are showing. I just downloaded the lastest version of XPMSE and still nothing. Help would be appreciated. 

Okay - from time to time I install CITRUS to see what's new & play around with the features to see what happens. I haven't done this for a looooong time, but I installed yesterday. I'm pretty sure though that I did it very, VERY wrong... :huh:

I followed the "If you don't follow these, I will drown you in a vat of orange juice" instructions, then updated & ran FNIS, but what I saw when I loaded up was an almost emaciated body (maybe even skinnier than UNP skinny? I don't know), and I think some of the sliders may have been missing. The body seemed blocky, and in places almost jagged-edged. I tried to use the sliders to "fix it" from this weird starting point, but it was a total mess. I uninstalled. :blink:

I don't think I've seen anything like that when I'd last checked-out CITRUS - what on earth did I do wrong this time?? :unsure:

I am not quite sure what went wrong, requirements and installation should be quite simple and straightforward. All you need is XPMSE and HDT PE (well HDT is optional) and a UNP texture. Oh and also latest SKSE 1.7.3 (always manual install never use the installer)

If you post SS of problems maybe then I can help you but currently both of your posts are lacking any information for me to start helping you with debugging.

Hi all! What's the current state of Citrus use? The body is released but has anyone released a way to apply the bodies and armors/outfits to NPCs in a mod or planning on doing that or do we need to figure out racemenu morph scripting for ourselves?

Expired popped in a few days ago, said he's still thinking about BodyMorph so it may eventually happen.