First, thank you so much for doing this mod. It is a masterfully made body and you've got to love the in-game customization.

Since I'm derping hard, i wanted to ask you if, as of right now, the body mods  are intended  for the PC only. Since when I Installed it every female in the game has the default flat/small body, like the one your character has before tweaking the sliders. Is there a way to modify everybody else's structure to make it sexier?

Another mod would need to be made with papyrus scripting to apply changes to NPC's.

However, if you use EFF, you can apply changes to your follower via it's RM menu. (I believe, haven't had time to look into it yet)

I encounterd the following issues:

The Calves remaind weird no matter which slider I used.

Lol your post reminded me I need to make a Google worksheet for translations

But yea, just double checked, calf sliders work fine for me.

Hng34xC.jpg

Make sure you have the latest version of citrus (5.0.1) and make sure you followed the install instructions and dependency mods are up to date.

Hey, amazing work. Thanks for the mod :D

I'm just curious, do Bodyslide presets still work with this? There are so many cool bodyslide presets and tbh I'm bad at making my own.

If no, could you reupload the old version that works with Bodyslide?

Glad to see the mad orange has rolled this out... probably play with it at some point in time.

Love to see this body added into unified UNP at some point would be awesome.

Not possible and doesn't make sense I'm afraid. Citrus' advantage is its higher polygon count and different way of morphing things.

Both can't be implemented into UUNP without making it not be UUNP (and don't really want them there either).

Aaah that makes sense. I see so, this body is really only for the player character then?

Hey, amazing work. Thanks for the mod :D

I'm just curious, do Bodyslide presets still work with this? There are so many cool bodyslide presets and tbh I'm bad at making my own.

If no, could you reupload the old version that works with Bodyslide?

No, bodyslide presets never have nor ever will work with this.

This is because all morphs/sliders I have made are completely new and made from scratch.

I dropped the old version that was using bodyslide, I no longer have the files for it. You can load citrus into bodyslide whenever the next version of BS/OS comes out that adds support for importing .tri files.

Same issue here. All calves sliders are bugged for me.

I dunno what could be wrong :/

I did release a day 1 patch to fix an issue like this, so make sure it's the latest version (5.0.1)

Also, need latest groovtama XPMSE.

Put... your... profile pic... in original post... NOW! And congratz on release :D

Lol ty for reminding me.

Will do it after next update.

So i'm actually using a really old beta release of Citrus, haven't updated in forever. I just like it because I've tailored the max fat/thin body sizes to give NPCs quite a diverse range of body shapes as they scale in weight. 

As this final release now uses RaceMenu instead of Bodyslide, it's safe to assume that the citrus body will only be active for the player character, right? If so, what method (if possible at all) would you recommend for combining this player character body with customised NPC body shapes? I mean, I'd love to update to this release but I can't handle going back to vanilla NPC bodies. Could i simply install this with Mod Organizer and keep my old citrus NPC body shapes and overwrite the player character mesh? 

Sorry if this is a dumbass question, and thanks for all your hard work.

So i'm actually using a really old beta release of Citrus, haven't updated in forever. I just like it because I've tailored the max fat/thin body sizes to give NPCs quite a diverse range of body shapes as they scale in weight. 

As this final release now uses RaceMenu instead of Bodyslide, it's safe to assume that the citrus body will only be active for the player character, right? If so, what method (if possible at all) would you recommend for combining this player character body with customised NPC body shapes? I mean, I'd love to update to this release but I can't handle going back to vanilla NPC bodies. Could i simply install this with Mod Organizer and keep my old citrus NPC body shapes and overwrite the player character mesh? 

Sorry if this is a dumbass question, and thanks for all your hard work.

Eventually:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/38362-project-unified-unp/?p=1179089

Same issue here. All calves sliders are bugged for me.

I dunno what could be wrong :/

I did release a day 1 patch to fix an issue like this, so make sure it's the latest version (5.0.1)

Also, need latest groovtama XPMSE.

5.0.1 fixed it mostly, but knees area still looks kinda weird:

vqwDNEi.jpg

FQ0UDjK.jpg

It looks like thighs are not matching calves and theres gap between them?

It looks like thighs are not matching calves and theres gap between them?

Ahh k, I see the problem.

Apparently I didn't check the dibella sliders as thoroughly as I originally thought.

I'll add them to my list to fix.

I'm probably late to the party (its not beta anymore), but I'm curious if sliders are final or not?

Some modifiers are very similar to each other (mostly butt, boobs and calves) while some of the really interesting ones are missing.

What I would like to see is more diversity in boobs deformation, they are all affecting the whole boob currently. We can make them look closer to CBBE, TBD, UNP etc. or mix between them.

What about more generic sliders like: boob witdth, length, sagginess, balloon modifier, squeeze modifier etc?

I'm probably late to the party (its not beta anymore), but I'm curious if sliders are final or not?

Some modifiers are very similar to each other (mostly butt, boobs and calves) while some of the really interesting ones are missing.

What I would like to see is more diversity in boobs deformation, they are all affecting the whole boob currently. We can make them look closer to CBBE, TBD, UNP etc. or mix between them.

What about more generic sliders like: boob witdth, length, sagginess, balloon modifier, squeeze modifier etc?

sliders are never going to be "really" final imo ;)

As for generic boob type sliders, I believe some are already included, like width/length. (If not I'll definitely add them, though I'm pretty sure it's already there).

There are some ones for clothes etc.. like "pushup" etc.. in the works (Or at least planned lol)

I don't have a sag modifier, so I guess I can add that to the list, and squeeze imo is just the inverse of width.

But yea, as I said, I welcome slider suggestions.

I have not used it yet as I am still testing some other mods and don't want to redo my character right now. With that said I have no idea what all sliders exist but one I know was missing from BS2 was butt lift. To make the butt more firm or saggy looking depending on which way the slider went.

I just tried 5.01 and the sliders are very daunting to say the least.  I think as with most users I will likely depend on other's presets to properly enjoy CITRUS.  A slider or prepackaged presets of existing popular shapes (UNP/CBBE/TM/DG/7B etc) would ease the transition immensely for us.

sliders are never going to be "really" final imo ;)

As for generic boob type sliders, I believe some are already included, like width/length. (If not I'll definitely add them, though I'm pretty sure it's already there).

There are some ones for clothes etc.. like "pushup" etc.. in the works (Or at least planned lol)

I don't have a sag modifier, so I guess I can add that to the list, and squeeze imo is just the inverse of width.

But yea, as I said, I welcome slider suggestions.

• There is no width/length sliders (actually height would be useful too). They could be made with possible negative values for squeeze/stretch effects of each boob by X/Y/Z axis.
  • There could be also slider for squeezing both boobs at once (from sides only) so they "interact" with each other if you know what I mean.
  • Height slider (this one is well done), but it could be easily renamed to "Push-up"
  • Push-in - it pushes nipple area only, what about push-in for whole boob?
  • Cleavage slider does nothing - intended?

What I'm also missing is slider for "boob base" scaling. Currently theres no way to make "base" smaller than the boob itself - it would be useful for very big natural boobs, or very pumped implants (in both examples diameter of the base should be smaller than the boob itself).

Here is very exaggerated picture, hopefully explaining it better:

PDu3JYIm.jpg

• There is no width/length sliders (actually height would be useful too). They could be made with possible negative values for squeeze/stretch effects of each boob by X/Y/Z axis.
  • There could be also slider for squeezing both boobs at once (from sides only) so they "interact" with each other if you know what I mean.
  • Height slider (this one is well done), but it could be easily renamed to "Push-up"
  • Push-in - it pushes nipple area only, what about push-in for whole boob?
  • Cleavage slider does nothing - intended?

What I'm also missing is slider for "boob base" scaling. Currently theres no way to make "base" smaller than the boob itself - it would be useful for very big natural boobs, or very pumped implants (in both examples diameter of the base should be smaller than the boob itself).

:o

Ty for the detail report!

I'll def look into debugging my sliders after I finish compiling 3dsmax 2014 plugin lol.

But I am unclear about a few of your points, you ask for a height slider, but then state that I already have a well done one lol.

To me, the current height slider is exactly that, I have moved the breast area only along the y-axis.

A pushup slider to me, is something that just morphs the top edge area of the breasts to simulate more "cleavage" for when a clothing mod is put on.

A push-in slider for breasts would turn out to be exactly like a width slider.

I feel like squeezing slider would also  function exactly like a width slider.

I also don't understand your boob base idea, and the pic didn't really clarify anything for me (I could just be burned out from working all week to get a nif plugin compile).

(If you can edit a mesh, I can send you the mesh that you can then morph into your desired shape)

Ok I gave it a try and here is some of my observations.

I don't know if this is a mesh issue or what, but the clit is IMHO to low. looking straight on at the character you can't even see it. You have to tilt down and look up to. That wasn't like that till I switched to this body.

For breast lift/sagginess I say have one slider and default be in the middle. One way makes them sag and the other gives them lift.

All the different sliders is a bit confusing on what they do, dibella, etc They all seem to do about the same thing.

areola slider currently changes diameter of the nipple and the nipple diameter one currently does nothing. None of them change the size of the areola.

Other than that and some of the stuff others mention it works well. So looks like you got a good one, just needs some more polish and tweaking.

Ok I have a question does this mod move where the HDT.xml files are kept? I notice this changed all of the body physics on my character but my old .xml is unchanged. I looked around and found a new .xml data/meshes/actors/character/character_assets/body.xml

So is that the new .xml that would have to be changed? I am fairly sure it is but want to confirm before I start messing with it.

But I am unclear about a few of your points, you ask for a height slider, but then state that I already have a well done one lol.

To me, the current height slider is exactly that, I have moved the breast area only along the y-axis.

A pushup slider to me, is something that just morphs the top edge area of the breasts to simulate more "cleavage" for when a clothing mod is put on.

A push-in slider for breasts would turn out to be exactly like a width slider.

I feel like squeezing slider would also  function exactly like a width slider.

I also don't understand your boob base idea, and the pic didn't really clarify anything for me (I could just be burned out from working all week to get a nif plugin compile).

(If you can edit a mesh, I can send you the mesh that you can then morph into your desired shape)

I meant length, width and height as most generic transformations along the x,y,z axis for each boob separately:

length - y-axis translation

width - x-axis translation

height - z-axis translation

Reference picture (NSFW):

3p9fGC3l.jpg

I misunderstood your current "Height" slider with Push-up, because for me it does exactly that. It moves whole breast area higher. :)

As for "sqeezing", I meant pushing in both boobs closer to each other (not separately like in X,Y,Z translations mentioned above).

As "boob base" I meant a chest area where the boobs are attached to the body (I really have no idea how its called in english). Its "diameter" ("base" on the picture) is usually smaller than the boob itself ("width" on the picture).

It could be scaleable for each boob, similarly to length, width and height, with positive and negative values preferably.

Its just naming, it could also be called "Cleavage" or keep "Push-up" and name the other one "Cleavage".

To sum it up, my suggested sliders:

• X-axis scaling (for each boob)
  • Y-axis scaling (for each boob)
  • Z-axis scaling (for each boob)
  • Push-up (both boobs together) <- the current "Height" slider will do perfectly fine
  • Push-in (both boobs together) <- current "Push-in" but for whole boobs not just nipple area