Hi Inte, I love new parade scenario. I wonder if you would consider improving it further. It would be funnier if it didn't just end after a certain time, but actually gave the player an objective they have to reach. E.g., you start somewhere and the jailor tells you to move your ass to the pillories and once you reach them, the parade would end, maybe with a time limit in case the player gets stuck. I usally try reaching the pillories anyway to save walking later and sometimes it is very challenging, especially if 5 people whip you around.

so if i didn't reach the market in time, my PC will be stuck? atm stuck at windhelm pillory, maybe because i set my jailer to walk.

Hey,

I'm having trouble getting this mod to start up properly. The MCM appears normally (with POP menus included), but no settings I make there get saved, and I'm not getting arrested by guards - They only say their dialogue, then move on like nothing happened.

When I try to force restart via "Debug" in the MCM, I get the POP-specific message about waiting for 3 hours and until I see "POP ready" in the top left of the screen, but this never happens, no matter how long I wait. I don't see any PO- or POP-related messages in the top left at any time.

Some details:

• I am introducing both PO and POP to a save that has never seen either of them before, at the same time. I also tried installing PO first, saving, and then installing POP - This had the same result as above (force restart not working either).

• The save I'm using has no orphan scripts and is stable.

• PO works without POP installed, on the same save.

• POP is loaded after PO in Mod Organizer, both in the left and the right pane.

• I'm using the latest version of PapyrusUtil (3.3), SkyUI, Sexlab and ZaZ pack.

• I have tried older versions of POP (8k, 8g and 7f), with the same result.

• I'm also getting the same result when starting a new game.

Here is my load order: http://pastebin.com/hG6xH41M

At this time, I have POP at the bottom for testing, but I have also tried placing it directly below PO. Most of the ESPs near the bottom are simple patches I have made myself for merging leveled lists and preserving Requiem edits.

Here is my papyrus log when loading the save with both PO and POP introduced for the first time: http://pastebin.com/6s3ymtSh

There is a ton of PO/POP errors, which I would guess is the reason for my problem, but I don't know what it all means :)

I appreciate any suggestions!

Did anyone figure out any good setting for follower arrest with version 8m?

I cant get them to work right. They either stand outside the cell door and roam around or wander off or they just leave on their own.

Also follower doesnt seem to want to stand still in their pillory, They move around with the pillory and try to move closer to the player.

And most follower punishment scenes seems to end instantly. Im using AFT.

Didnt have any of these issue in the earlier versions.

Is there any special settings im missing or do most people have these issues?

Either way, Thanks for all your hard work, Inte.

Really like these updates. Keep it up :D

After installing DDe only Zap animations are triggered (during cage scene), while it was usually threesomes without. The comments i get with DDe wouldn't fit to threesomes (prisoner, do something with the new one), but i'd still prefer a broader list of animations avaivable. Overwrite is disabled in both ZaZ and DDi, any hints what i can change in POP/DDe to get all animations back?

I think follower support is a bit borked in POP 8m.

It would be better if you posted your issues in that thread instead of this one and please describe WHY you think it's broken since what you provided so far only says you have a problem.

Um... this is the POP support thread, and it's a reply to the post above.

It would be better if you posted your issues in that thread instead of this one and please describe WHY you think it's broken since what you provided so far only says you have a problem.

Well then thanks for trying to answer. It really does help though to quote the person you are helping even if you remove all the text from their post simply because that will give them an indicator in the forum heading that they've got a reply. Anyway, thanks again for being one of the helpers even if some silly person didn't figure that out on their own.

Well then thanks for trying to answer. It really does help though to quote the person you are helping even if you remove all the text from their post simply because that will give them an indicator in the forum heading that they've got a reply. Anyway, thanks again for being one of the helpers even if some silly person didn't figure that out on their own.

drop the mike! really liked sexaddicts by the the way that got crazy

could you have more than one guard "punish" you in the cell , y'know for safety

I guess that would involve adding more anime

actually adding more anime itself is great.....

animations I have , a way to enable them , in the right setting now we're talking

Like animations in the jail? Yeah, I think there are quite a lot animations in both ZAZ and SL

It would be great if they can be applied in this mod

I had a forced reset happen after a load when my character was enslaved. I suspect the papyrus storage getting some conflicting changes, but this is just a conjecture.

I figured out the issue happens every time I load a save when my character is enslaved. I posted about the issue on SD+'s thread.

That "forced reset while wearing the SD collar" has been going on for quite a while with SD+ and POP. Whatever it is, it doesn't seem to be game breaking through as I've braved it out in one of my previous game and the savegame remained healthy even (in-game, lol) months after the enslavement + forced reset stuff happened. So at this stage I'd say it's more an inconvenience than an issue.

Well, the thing is, it's not just resetting PoP. It's resetting SL settings themselves (voice assignments, animation adjustments, etc.), as well as other SL related mods such as Schlongs of Skyrim.

Sadly, I have to confirm this for said settings in SL. I have not observed it affecting to SOS though.

I know this come quite late, but I didn't really have time to play over December and January. I just recently saw this happening few times. What I didn't knew that it was happening due to SD+ collar. That knowledge actually eased my worries quite a lot. I thought that POP was just failing it's management.

It is not that big of a deal. I understood that Inte has set precautions that reset should not happen during jail time. However, that was set for update purposes. Hopefully it is also true with this problem as well. So far I have not seen POP resetting during sentence. That would be a bigger problem.

I had a forced reset happen after a load when my character was enslaved. I suspect the papyrus storage getting some conflicting changes, but this is just a conjecture.

I figured out the issue happens every time I load a save when my character is enslaved. I posted about the issue on SD+'s thread.

That "forced reset while wearing the SD collar" has been going on for quite a while with SD+ and POP. Whatever it is, it doesn't seem to be game breaking through as I've braved it out in one of my previous game and the savegame remained healthy even (in-game, lol) months after the enslavement + forced reset stuff happened. So at this stage I'd say it's more an inconvenience than an issue.

Well, the thing is, it's not just resetting PoP. It's resetting SL settings themselves (voice assignments, animation adjustments, etc.), as well as other SL related mods such as Schlongs of Skyrim.

Sadly, I have to confirm this for said settings in SL. I have not observed it affecting to SOS though.

I know this come quite late, but I didn't really have time to play over December and January. I just recently saw this happening few times. What I didn't knew that it was happening due to SD+ collar. That knowledge actually eased my worries quite a lot. I thought that POP was just failing it's management.

It is not that big of a deal. I understood that Inte has set precautions that reset should not happen during jail time. However, that was set for update purposes. Hopefully it is also true with this problem as well. So far I have not seen POP resetting during sentence. That would be a bigger problem.

is that what loses my racemenu preset,when it cant find sos addon?

animations I have , a way to enable them , in the right setting now we're talking

Like animations in the jail? Yeah, I think there are quite a lot animations in both ZAZ and SL

and funnybiz slal pack

and funnybiz slal pack

Kind of curious, what is the difficulty of adding these animations...

Although it seems to be just change some parameters or add some functions in the scripts

But it can be hard

and funnybiz slal pack

Although it seems to be just change some parameters or add some functions in the scripts

But it can be hard

honestly I don't know my arse from my elbow with computers,but I added slal{sex lab animation loader}and everything it needs then added a pack or two then in mcm I registered them and now they play easy...didn't touch any script whatever that means

and funnybiz slal pack

But it can be hard

honestly I don't know my arse from my elbow with computers,but I added slal{sex lab animation loader}and everything it needs then added a pack or two then in mcm I registered them and now they play easy...didn't touch any script whatever that means

Guess I misunderstood somemthing

But shouldn't it be like PO calls some functions in Sexlab to play specific animations?

Or maybe SLAL changes this way...

Anyway it would be great if SLAL can do that