Yup, it happened again my xpop StoreUtil values got nucked.   ;) 

Do you remember what happened between the dump starting at [02/12/2017 - 09:09:58PM] and [02/12/2017 - 09:10:59PM]?

If you want to use the tool from DDe 2.52 and check 'Dump Only for Selected Actor' and select your PC in the 'Actor Selection' page, it will only dump for the PC. 

[02/12/2017 - 09:09:58PM] : just enslaved

[02/12/2017 - 09:10:59PM] : quick save, quick load then dump before reset (still enslaved).

Following is free, then quick save/reload.

The value may either be lost upon loading or saving, and it's not only your stuff, but the sexlab voice customization too. I doubt this is targeted, rather a side effect. Have you tried to reproduce with an up to date PapyrusUtils, in case you are still on version 3.1?

I am on PU No 3.3 as well.

If it was something happening in PU it should happen to my game and everyone else not using SD+. Since that does not happen, I have to conclude it originates in SD+ somehow, no?  

Of course it isn't targeted, bugs never are, nevertheless it would be nice to get to the bottom of it. Perhaps we should include @skyrimll in the discussion?  

If you feel like it you could try to browse the sd+/dialogues code, it's publicly available on github: https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SDPlus

I tried looking into it, but it is an ludicrous amount of code and nothing I've seen seems to hint towards StorageUtil tampering. There is also a chance that it is not SD+'s fault at all, but one of the satellite mods.

Anyhow, I do look forward seeing you and skyrimLL working on this issue. I'm quite certain he would welcome some feedback too.

Edit: btw, he has a line of code with your name on it:

kSlave.EquipItem( kRags.GetBaseObject() ) ;Inte
Edited by bicobus

It would be great to add animations.

But after I add tags to the "general" and "pillory" list, and checked the "using POP sexlab" box

They still use the original PO animations (only 4 possible animations there)

Don't know why...

You might need to reset your animation registry in SL. Also make sure you are using SLAL and register/select all animations.

POP already plays all available pillory animations from ZaZ AP.

Been away from Skyrim for a bit playing other games, but I saw this and thought my friend Punga would appreciate it :)http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/81956/?

This ... is a bucket.

It is indeed :D

And you gave it to @Punga?
:)

Jealous of my bucket, are you?

Well, you can't have it.

They are all mine. Mine, I tell you! Muhahaha!

I am on PU No 3.3 as well.

If it was something happening in PU it should happen to my game and everyone else not using SD+. Since that does not happen, I have to conclude it originates in SD+ somehow, no?

Of course it isn't targeted, bugs never are, nevertheless it would be nice to get to the bottom of it. Perhaps we should include @skyrimll in the discussion?

Now see, I like seeing cooperation like this. That is how pros do it.

There is a problem, a tool is made to work the problem, then you two (Inte and Bicobus) work together to find the cause of said problem. Nice.

So it was SkyrimII's fault all along.

I knew it!

But after I add tags to the "general" and "pillory" list, and checked the "using POP sexlab" box

Don't know why...

You might need to reset your animation registry in SL. Also make sure you are using SLAL and register/select all animations.

Been away from Skyrim for a bit playing other games, but I saw this and thought my friend Punga would appreciate it :)  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/81956/?

This ... is a bucket.

Thank you, after I entirely re-install all my mods, I finally got it work :)

Welcome back Inte

I was just thinking about, if no one else mentioned before

Is it possible to add some animal cells in the prison, so that sexlab creature animation can be played in some special punish activity :)

Don't know why...

Been away from Skyrim for a bit playing other games, but I saw this and thought my friend Punga would appreciate it :)  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/81956/?

This ... is a bucket.

Welcome back Inte

Is it possible to add some animal cells in the prison, so that sexlab creature animation can be played in some special punish activity :)

slaverun has this , I have just registered sexlab in zazz animations after  having it about 6 months and am now getting all pillory idles yay

Don't know why...

This ... is a bucket.

Welcome back Inte

slaverun has this , I have just registered sexlab in zazz animations after  having it about 6 months and am now getting all pillory idles yay

Great! Now I'm feeling having more fun in skyrim

I'm having an issue. I'm trying to purposely get myself arrested in Whiterun for roleplaying purposes and it sends me to the vanilla jail with the vanilla system instead of using PoP, saying "X NPC can't arrest you in Whiterun!". The 'arresting process' goes normally (NPC throws spell at me, my character is bound, yadda yadda), by the way. Also, this happens both when trying to debug option or through normal gameplay.

I'm having an issue. I'm trying to purposely get myself arrested in Whiterun for roleplaying purposes and it sends me to the vanilla jail with the vanilla system instead of using PoP, saying "X NPC can't arrest you in Whiterun!". The 'arresting process' goes normally (NPC throws spell at me, my character is bound, yadda yadda), by the way. Also, this happens both when trying to debug option or through normal gameplay.

Are you running Hydra Slaves? That might not be compatible with POP.

Are you running Hydra Slaves? That might not be compatible with POP.

No.

I'll post the Papyrus Log when I have time. For now, I'll just leave some info here: I'm using the latest version (8m), and I haven't tested other holds yet so the issue might lie in Whiterun. Also, even though I have 'never teleport' turned on, it still teleports me to jail.

@Inte to bypass the SD+ issue, you could try using another bucket than the ones indexed on the player. If I understand correctly, SLIF does it with a none index: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/53219-sexlab-inflation-framework/?p=1823483

Using a global container to store the variables, instead of the player's would probably solve the conflict with POP, but what about all other mods SD+ nukes? 

No, this problem should be fixed at the source.