ZaZ HDT WorkShop (Physics Extension Only) V.00 Alpha

ZaZ

ZaZ HDT WorkShop (Physics Extension Only) V.000 Alpha

Requirements

HDT Physics Extension

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53996/?

Credits

HydrogensaysHDT - HDT PE

Canderes - His HDT Tutorials and for Helping Me to get this to work ^^ Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/user/Canderes509/videos

Description

A Simple Alpha with One Item

For those who want to try the HDT Ankle Chains out 

XX000D64 ZaZHDTAnkleChainRD01

In Console 

player.additem XX000D64 1

XX is the load order no, for the ZaZHDTWorkshop.esp

DOWNLOAD

ZaZHDTWorkshop.7z

Cheers

post-8713-0-33520000-1427570514_thumb.jpgpost-8713-0-44369100-1427570660_thumb.png

Video

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tqsq15qq32k246g/HDT%20Chain%20Cuffs.wmv?dl=0

Beautiful! I can't wait for a DD version! :)

Standing...

post-462261-0-08451400-1427572076_thumb.jpg

Jumping...

post-462261-0-24700500-1427572087_thumb.jpgpost-462261-0-00534200-1427572099_thumb.jpg

Sneaking...

post-462261-0-85173900-1427572110_thumb.jpg

Running...

post-462261-0-18636700-1427572122_thumb.jpg

One minor problem, and I'm pretty sure it's nothing you can do anything about (without adding more links in the chain, I guess? I dunno...)...

post-462261-0-49576900-1427572206_thumb.png

Chain flies apart sometimes. I've seen the same thing happen with HDT hair and clothing... it's pretty rare, but it does happen.

And if I might make a suggestion... but the spot where the chain rivets to the cuffs on the side rather than in the back?

post-462261-0-66174400-1427572134_thumb.jpg

Otherwise when running you'll get the chain clipping through the leg...

EDIT: Of course, if they eventually are DD-enabled, I imagine they'll slow movement speed, disallowing running, which would fix it, so never mind. :)

EDIT 2: If (when?) made into DD-version, probably need to limit available animations when wearing... 

At the risk of being an ass, I was wondering... have you considered putting your new-found skills to this:

I mean, that's Coopervane's work, but maybe a collaboration...?

Isn't that working as intended?  I think the idea is it is a solid rod keeping the wearer from being able to turn/nod at all.  :P

At the risk of being an ass, I was wondering... have you considered putting your new-found skills to this:

Isn't that working as intended?  I think the idea is it is a solid rod keeping the wearer from being able to turn/nod at all.  :P

That's the idea, but it doesn't actually stop your head from turning. Which then morphs the rod, stretching it.

It's not a serious problem by any means, and very rarely noticeable at all... I just looked at the chain and immediately thought of it because my character is wearing one right now. :)

That's the idea, but it doesn't actually stop your head from turning. Which then morphs the rod, stretching it.

It's not a serious problem by any means, and very rarely noticeable at all... I just looked at the chain and immediately thought of it because my character is wearing one right now. :)

Haha, yea it would look neat, I think the DD peeps were hoping to attach a script or something to disable head-tracking but I'm sure that's a whole new can of buggy skyrim worms.

Standing...

attachicon.gifb1.jpg

Jumping...

attachicon.gifb2jump.jpgattachicon.gifb3jump.jpg

Sneaking...

attachicon.gifb4sneak.jpg

Running...

attachicon.gifb5running.jpg

One minor problem, and I'm pretty sure it's nothing you can do anything about (without adding more links in the chain, I guess? I dunno...)...

attachicon.gifsplit.png

Chain flies apart sometimes. I've seen the same thing happen with HDT hair and clothing... it's pretty rare, but it does happen.

And if I might make a suggestion... but the spot where the chain rivets to the cuffs on the side rather than in the back?

attachicon.gifrunningclip.jpg

EDIT: Of course, if they eventually are DD-enabled, I imagine they'll slow movement speed, disallowing running, which would fix it, so never mind. :)

EDIT 2: If (when?) made into DD-version, probably need to limit available animations when wearing... 

Possible to move the main Rung on the inner side of the ankles , Probably what Intend to do ,

yes will need to disable running particularly when wearing the ankle chains

attachicon.gifa.jpg

This one I can't do much , cause of engine limitations ,Ideally one would lock the bone movements or have an animation with the head/neck locked in place override the current animation like how the arm offsets are there for the binder , Luckily Skyrim had an Arm offset built in the default behaviors , if you recall in the skyrim unbound quest .

This works well in Second Life and stuff where there are animation priorities not Skyrim sadly

It would still look as odd with hdt pe applied to it when the neck is turned maybe even more so :s cause it seems like a single link 

My focus will be now trying to if Time and Patience Permits ( I have too much RL woes these days  :( )

1. Better the Ankle chains  

2. Create a Similar Set for the Wrists 

3. Ball and Chain 

Maybe try to link a chain between 1 and 2 and then one right up to A Collar 

Standing...

attachicon.gifb1.jpg

Jumping...

Sneaking...

Running...

attachicon.gifsplit.png

Possible to move the main Rung on the inner side of the ankles , Probably what Intend to do ,

attachicon.gifa.jpg

This one I can't do much , cause of engine limitations ,Ideally one would lock the bone movements or have an animation with the head/neck locked in place override the current animation like how the arm offsets are there for the binder , Luckily Skyrim had an Arm offset built in the default behaviors , if you recall in the skyrim unbound quest .

This works well in Second Life and stuff where there are animation priorities not Skyrim sadly

It would still look as odd with hdt pe applied to it when the neck is turned maybe even more so :s cause it seems like a single link 

My focus will be now trying to if Time and Patience Permits ( I have too much RL woes these days   :( )

3. Ball and Chain 

Suggestion: keep the ability to run, but add a random chance to trip and fall. One way to do it is with a paralyze spell / magic effect, but you could get stuck with when skyrim freaks out or when the PC is AI controlled.

Another way could be playing a tripping animation and disabling player controls for a while

Standing...

attachicon.gifb1.jpg

Jumping...

Sneaking...

Running...

attachicon.gifsplit.png

attachicon.gifa.jpg

My focus will be now trying to if Time and Patience Permits ( I have too much RL woes these days   :( )

3. Ball and Chain 

Suggestion: keep the ability to run, but add a random chance to trip and fall. One way to do it is with a paralyze spell / magic effect, but you could get stuck with when skyrim freaks out or when the PC is AI controlled.

Another way could be playing a tripping animation and disabling player controls for a while

Just needs a clinking noise when moving now.

Probably Xaz or Some of the scripters would able to get the mechanics and sound to work 

Not bad. It's too bad they flutter in the 'wind' like they are cloth, but otherwise fairly realistic.

Hmm , I didn't know this , been testing it inside . I can I stop it from happening  ?

Ever since your initial pack release with the static versions of this and the hanging chain balls, I used to shy away from them because it was so unrealistic (without physics), then the gap between that and the implementation of HDT Physics was so big it never occurred to me.. But genius! This is amazing thank you :P

I had a play around with this in nifskope and I was surprised at how easy it is to adjust the physics enabled chain to line up with other cuffs from your set. I'm not sure if that would be considered a 'safe' way to do conversions etc but it looks great in game (Y). http://puu.sh/h0J8r/cfbdaa16c5.jpg

I have integrated you chains into Maria Eden 1.20

First bug reports:

• If I enter and leave a ZaP furniture the chain is broken - I must re-equip it.
  • If I kneel (zazapc001) the chain never stops swinging

Can confirm this, in kneeling or any poses where the character is stationary enough that the chains should also be stationary, they continue to vibrate/oscillate quite vigorously. I think it's being caused by stretching of the chains however as other times the chain can be 'more or less' idle/motionless.

I have integrated you chains into Maria Eden 1.20

First bug reports:

• If I enter and leave a ZaP furniture the chain is broken - I must re-equip it.
  • If I kneel (zazapc001) the chain never stops swinging

Can confirm this, in kneeling or any poses where the character is stationary enough that the chains should also be stationary, they continue to vibrate/oscillate quite vigorously. I think it's being caused by stretching of the chains however as other times the chain can be 'more or less' idle/motionless.

Its mostly about the stretch , when kneeling and spread wide.

The furniture should not be an issue though , it should not break the chains , is it happening on all furniture ?

Cheers

Archived