[WIP] Further Lover's Comfort 2016-12-04

This might just be a problem on my end, but whenever I sleep in an inn all of the NPCs congregate to my room... very disconcerting.

At any rate, this a great advancement of an already great mod, looking forward to any future developments!

You mean when you wake up, there's a lot of NPCs in your room? It seems to happen, but I can't reliably reproduce it with or without Lover's Comfort. Can you post your mod list?

The housecarl in markath never fucking sleep is there a way to change that?

Report that to the people working on the Unofficial Skyrim Patch (check first to make sure they haven't fixed that already and you somehow don't have that essential set of fixes installed).

Forgot about that when loading the CK. He does actually have a UKSP package.

So its my game? Is he sleeping in your game? I have all the patches?

Was on the patch teams site on looked at the change log, a lot of fixes, could not find anything on the housecarl but could have overlooked it ( a lot of text)

UKSP package does that mean that he should sleep?

He's not enabled in my current test game, but if I visit Vindrel Hall and placeat him, he finds a bed when I set the gamehour to 10pm.

This might just be a problem on my end, but whenever I sleep in an inn all of the NPCs congregate to my room... very disconcerting.

At any rate, this a great advancement of an already great mod, looking forward to any future developments!

You mean when you wake up, there's a lot of NPCs in your room? It seems to happen, but I can't reliably reproduce it with or without Lover's Comfort. Can you post your mod list?

I'd have been glad to, but I just did a fresh install (about 30 mins ago!) because I was having some visual issues. I was running quite a few script intensive mods as well so I personally don't think my installation was stable enough to be a good test subject.

But yes, it was just NPCs in my room. The Candlehearth inn in Windhelm was the most noticeable for this, probably due to the volume of NPCs in that cell. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

"add options to set the arousal level before NPCs will comfort each other, or masturbate"

"adds an option to make ZAP-collared NPCs available to comfort NPCs if they can't find a proper partner"

Not sure if this is working correctly or not.  NPCs seem to be using collared NPCs even if their arousal level is below the level set to look for comfort.

Quisling: thank you  it works now but had to use mod from steam.

NPC versus NPC are they comforting each other: Do they do that everywhere or just in beds?

I got one collared girl but she is never been comfortet but she comforts other NPC. Im using sleep tight and comforting is only a bed thing and only females are active...! Is that right?

The level for comfort chance is set to  arousal 0 so am i doing something wrong with the settings?

Another question my spouse Ysolda (in Markath) totally doing it now with my Housecarl Aegis? One day i came home and there was some dialog about "her making it in her self not bothering you anymore" (or something) where after the Housecarl replied that she was going to open door to opportunities her self( or something) im in doubt about Ysoldas comment: was it for me or the House Carl? Further more i realized that the Kingzise dobbelbed where changed to a single bed. Im kicked out of my home.....what!!!!! :angry:  is that the way the mod works?

"add options to set the arousal level before NPCs will comfort each other, or masturbate"

"adds an option to make ZAP-collared NPCs available to comfort NPCs if they can't find a proper partner"

Not sure if this is working correctly or not. NPCs seem to be using collared NPCs even if their arousal level is below the level set to look for comfort.

Switch logging on in the MCM and when it happens again have a look at the papyrus log. It should detail what happened. Post it attached here if it's unclear.

I'd have been glad to, but I just did a fresh install (about 30 mins ago!) because I was having some visual issues. I was running quite a few script intensive mods as well so I personally don't think my installation was stable enough to be a good test subject.

But yes, it was just NPCs in my room. The Candlehearth inn in Windhelm was the most noticeable for this, probably due to the volume of NPCs in that cell. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

Candlehearth Hall and the Winking Skeever seemed busy. More out of the way places less so. I suspect it may be down to the centre on cell point being in the rooms you rent for those two, but what draws the NPCs there is something of a mystery.

NPC versus NPC are they comforting each other: Do they do that everywhere or just in beds?

Beds are preferred to some markers redneck2x places around Skyrim, but if neither of those are found, they'll just pick a spot.

I got one collared girl but she is never been comfortet but she comforts other NPC.

My view is that slaves don't get to choose.

Im using sleep tight and comforting is only a bed thing and only females are active...! Is that right?

Depends on what you've set the options to, and who is around.

The level for comfort chance is set to  arousal 0 so am i doing something wrong with the settings?

I would say that's a bit low, but it's up to you.

Another question my spouse Ysolda (in Markath) totally doing it now with my Housecarl Aegis? One day i came home and there was some dialog about "her making it in her self not bothering you anymore" (or something) where after the Housecarl replied that she was going to open door to opportunities her self( or something) im in doubt about Ysoldas comment: was it for me or the House Carl? Further more i realized that the Kingzise dobbelbed where changed to a single bed. Im kicked out of my home.....what!!!!! :angry:  is that the way the mod works?

If you don't pay attention to your spouse, they will find a better lover, which is likely to be someone around who they spend a lot of time. More info on that can be found in the original thread, as I haven't made an changes to that part: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/160-wip-sexlab-lovers-comfort-2013-12-30/

I don't see anything that would break up your marriage or throw you out though.

How do I get it to work whit Vilja?

The other version did you put in.

SetFactionRank xx05bb1c 0

But you get the option for only she and I cant get it to work so you can have one 3:some

From the original thread: Threesome - follower will accept the request if arousal level is greater than 30 and there is another spouse/follower in the cell with arousal higher then 30.

But you get the option for only she and I cant get it to work so you can have one 3:some

From the original thread: Threesome - follower will accept the request if arousal level is greater than 30 and there is another spouse/follower in the cell with arousal higher then 30.

Yes I know that, have used Lovers Comfort since ages back.

Then I do have some error since it dont work even if they have 100 in arousal.

Need to check some.

Yes I know that, have used Lovers Comfort since ages back.

Then I do have some error since it dont work even if they have 100 in arousal.

Need to check some.

I'm not a mind-reader. I only know what you tell me. Variations on "it doesn't work/nothing happens" are basically empty noise in the context of reporting problems.

What I really need is something I can try myself. Something like:

I have 2 followers and a spouse, and we're all in The Bannered Mare in Whiterun. One follower has an arousal of 40, one 10, and my spouse is at 35. When I talk to the follower with the arousal of 40, I get the dialogue option "Let's have some ..." but after choosing that, I only see "Time to know each other a little better", and not "Good time all together".

Then I go set that up and see if I have the same problem. If I do, we're golden, and I can work out what's wrong. If I don't then at least we have a starting point. Without that information I really have no idea if you should even be getting the threesome option...

Uploaded a new version, somewhat untested – but I'm not around tomorrow.

This should fix followers not having sex/masturbating on wake-up (only tested with one follower) and adds settings for all the other arousal points in the mod. The MCM is now spread over 4 pages.

I got one collared girl but she is never been comfortet but she comforts other NPC. Im using sleep tight and comforting is only a bed thing and only females are active...! Is that right?

Hi im still fighting with this..... I now moved to Breezehome and Ysolda have Lydia as Lover now . im ok with that but im not ok if the mod alters the big beds in my player homes. Read the original thread buy could not find ansver . Could you clarify if the bed  thing is true?

Or do i have another mod that bugs this?

About the collared girls: I thought that NPC's would use them as free bait?

Another question is it only sex in the bed(sleep) that counts as satisfying my spouse?

Im using the mods  "Sex Slaves" +"Housecarls sleep in my bed"+"Amourous adventures" so both Lydia and Ysolda are my lovers + Ysolda is my sex slave.

Ive got a lot to see to :lol: , especially when i have them both in my party doing quests, cant turn my head without the 2 of them are fucking

No worry, its the bed thing i wont have

Is it safe to upgrade mid game? Or how to upgrade?

Housecarls sleep in your bed is a more likely candidate for messing with beds. The only thing this does is call SexLab's bed finder.

Upgrade should work any time, except possibly in the middles of a scan or if a scene started hasn't ended, so do it outside without your spouse if you want to be safe.

Don't really understand your bait question.

Housecarls sleep in your bed is a more likely candidate for messing with beds. The only thing this does is call SexLab's bed finder.

Upgrade should work any time, except possibly in the middles of a scan or if a scene started hasn't ended, so do it outside without your spouse if you want to be safe.

Don't really understand your bait question.

Thank you for ansver

So the bed changing has nothing with this mod to do? Sorry i have to get this clarryfied so i can find the culprit.....

I have this Breeze home /Lydia problem with her bed and navmesh she cant move on the floor right in front of the bed. Therefor Housecarls sleep in my bed mod

To satisfy your spouse is it only the bed/sleep sex that counts?

About the "Sleep Tight"mod. If its set to sleep naked the npc/pc get dressed under masturbation is there a fix for this?

I like this mod very much so i just want it work perfect

Bait:  i thought   if they where collared they where free fuck slaves and other NPC's would  use them

Thanks

Ok. It should be nice to could read others mind :P

Now I have done some testings whit Vilja.

I did load up one save there I have not meet Vilja.

Did have Lydia as follower.

Done some of Viljas quest.

Got arousal at 98 on Lydia and Vilja. Was in Redorans Retreat. Cleaned cell, 3 beds in it.

Did asked Lydia if we could have one 3:some. And answer no. Ask Lydia if we could just me and Lydia.

Works fine.

Ask Vilja you and me. Works fine.

Ask Vilja same as Lydia about 3:Some and No.

Did try to alter factionrank to 4 and no that did not work.

It did work in the old version.

And no not married to anyone.

About the stonebed as IggyPop1 did ask about, I have seen that before to.

But I did see that before this upgrade so it is some other mod, I use "Housecarls sleep in my bed"+"Amourous adventures" to and I think it is Housecarls mod that do something.

Did load up one save where I is married to Serana, did go to Markart and asked Klepperd and Frabbi for some swinging. No that did not work.

Ok. It should be nice to could read others mind :P

Now I have done some testings whit Vilja.

I did load up one save there I have not meet Vilja.

Did have Lydia as follower.

Done some of Viljas quest.

Got arousal at 98 on Lydia and Vilja. Was in Redorans Retreat. Cleaned cell, 3 beds in it.

Did asked Lydia if we could have one 3:some. And answer no. Ask Lydia if we could just me and Lydia.

Works fine.

Ask Vilja you and me. Works fine.

Ask Vilja same as Lydia about 3:Some and No.

Did try to alter factionrank to 4 and no that did not work.

It did work in the old version.

And no not married to anyone.

About the stonebed as IggyPop1 did ask about, I have seen that before to.

But I did see that before this upgrade so it is some other mod, I use "Housecarls sleep in my bed"+"Amourous adventures" to and I think it is Housecarls mod that do something.

Did load up one save where I is married to Serana, did go to Markart and asked Klepperd and Frabbi for some swinging. No that did not work.

I uninstalled Housecarls sleep in my bed  and now i will see how it goes.

The reason to Install it in the first place was to give Lydia bed. I still got the problem with Lydias missing navmesh  Some say it should have beenfixed with the Unofficial patch (i have the patch)....so is it only me who have this problem?

Its a shame because the Comfort thing cannot work between my spouse and Lydia.

Not sure if this is working correctly or not. NPCs seem to be using collared NPCs even if their arousal level is below the level set to look for comfort.

Switch logging on in the MCM and when it happens again have a look at the papyrus log. It should detail what happened. Post it attached here if it's unclear.

Updated to the new version (FurtherLoversComfort20150317) and still seeing it, so here is a log.

Multiple interactions with Odar, even though the minimum arousal for NPCs is set to 50.

Papyrus.0.log

Hi

Many thanks for your work with this mod. As of the latest update I cant get the 'do you want to swing' option, has this been removed or do I have a conflict else where.

Thanks in advance

I've not removed it intentionally, but it has quite a complicated set of requirements that I may have broken.

Can you describe how you remember it working?