2 hours ago, botticelli said:
3 hours ago, firebinder said:

I just installed the 08-07-2018 update, and ran FNIS. It indicated 36 possible consistence issues, all being duplicate animation events involving MME and ZAZAnimationPack. I've never had consistence issues before. Are these expected, and will they cause problems? Or did something not install correctly?

I didn't get those. Which ZaZ version do you have? I use ZaZ 8.0...

I'm getting this issue as well, and I have version 8.0 of ZaZ. Not sure why you aren't seeing it though.

6 hours ago, visoth said:

When I was cleaning my save file of uninstalled mods, the program I use to clean the saves accidentally added 4 active Milk Mod scripts which were then removed. Now no matter how many times I uninstall/reinstall (even tried clean saves) the mod will not generate any milk. My character is able to become a milk maid by equipping the cuirass, but the milk generation is not going up. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this?

Revert to older save

21 hours ago, Ed86 said:

yes, i dont think so, no

how about

LactacidFactor = (1 + ((LactacidCnt * LactacidCnt) / LactacidMod / PapyrusUtil.ClampInt(MaidLevel, 1, MaidLevel + 1)))
that should reduce milk production to ~800

float LactacidCycle = PapyrusUtil.ClampFloat(MilkTickCycle * LactacidFactor, 0, LactacidCnt)            ;apply LactacidFactor
                MilkTickCycle = MilkTickCycle + LactacidCycle
and then reduce it to lactacid amount ~200

so... lactacid based milk production should drop drastically if not full of lactacid, but still be there

MilkQUEST.7z

Definitely better! Now I stick around max. 950. If production pushes well over 1500 (like after several hours of waiting), it drops slowly back to 950 by about 300 an hour.

One issue I have had was during an encounter with the bandits and I was on horseback. When I was taken to their camp the move did not work properly. My viewpoint was where I was originally located and I used TFC to go to the bandit camp and my character was there but standing on the ground in the center of the wagon and there were no bandits around. I suggest that when you go to move them you check to see if they are mounted and if so have them dismount first (is fairly easy).

30 minutes ago, Veladarius said:

One issue I have had was during an encounter with the bandits and I was on horseback. When I was taken to their camp the move did not work properly. My viewpoint was where I was originally located and I used TFC to go to the bandit camp and my character was there but standing on the ground in the center of the wagon and there were no bandits around. I suggest that when you go to move them you check to see if they are mounted and if so have them dismount first (is fairly easy).

huh?

1 hour ago, Veladarius said:

32 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

huh?

1 - I am on horseback when I encounter the hunter and let him take me.

20180710063824_1.jpg

2 - screen fades out and you are moved

3 - screen fades in and this is my view:

20180710063944_1.jpg

It is the same location where I surrendered except it is made up only of LOD textures at this point.

4 - Using TFC I move the camera to the location of the camp and this is what is happening:

-   my character is standing in (not on) the wagon

-   NPC's were there this time

20180710064305_1.jpg

Exiting TFC moved the camera back to the location of the image in #3

Essentially my Point of View stayed where the horse was and could not be fixed.

Any time you try to do something such as play animations or have the character do things while on horseback it will ALWAYS cause an issue of some sort (and this is commonly overlooked) . Playing an animation while on horseback causes the rider to stand on the horse and run instead of riding it. In this case my POV did not move from the one where you are on horseback since it is linked to the horse.

So, you need to check to see if the player is mounted before moving them and if they are then they need to be made to dismount. If you need the script commands for it let me know.

33 minutes ago, Veladarius said:

1 - I am on horseback when I encounter the hunter and let him take me.

20180710063824_1.jpg

2 - screen fades out and you are moved

3 - screen fades in and this is my view:

20180710063944_1.jpg

It is the same location where I surrendered except it is made up only of LOD textures at this point.

4 - Using TFC I move the camera to the location of the camp and this is what is happening:

-   my character is standing in (not on) the wagon

-   NPC's were there this time

20180710064305_1.jpg

Exiting TFC moved the camera back to the location of the image in #3

Essentially my Point of View stayed where the horse was and could not be fixed.

Any time you try to do something such as play animations or have the character do things while on horseback it will ALWAYS cause an issue of some sort (and this is commonly overlooked) . Playing an animation while on horseback causes the rider to stand on the horse and run instead of riding it. In this case my POV did not move from the one where you are on horseback since it is linked to the horse.

So, you need to check to see if the player is mounted before moving them and if they are then they need to be made to dismount. If you need the script commands for it let me know.

Seems like you posted this in the wrong thread. You probably meant BaC instead.

On 7/8/2018 at 2:16 PM, botticelli said:

I didn't get those. Which ZaZ version do you have? I use ZaZ 8.0...

I just installed the 08-07-2018 update, and ran FNIS. It indicated 36 possible consistence issues, all being duplicate animation events involving MME and ZAZAnimationPack  dropping back to the previous version of MME got rid of the errors.

12 hours ago, brightlord said:

I feel dumb asking, but how do you get the mod to stop taking my clothes off or at the every least set the the capacity to hold milk to unlimited?   

Try "Disable Armor Stripping" in MCM MME Debug section. You might have to activate debug there first.

An answer to my question would be super fine and absolutely perfect!

Ich habe alles zum 5.ten mal installiert, Translations, Logo, die .nif Datein... bekomme aber trotzdem kein MCM Menu....

Wie kann denn sowas sein bitte?!

2 hours ago, Krynn said:

An answer to my question would be super fine and absolutely perfect!

Ich habe alles zum 5.ten mal installiert, Translations, Logo, die .nif Datein... bekomme aber trotzdem kein MCM Menu....

Wie kann denn sowas sein bitte?!

because  no one knows?

if new game doesnt show mcm then

check if mods if starting, you should get messages, if you get errors then you have not installed mod correctly

if mod starts correctly then something wrong with your other mods

8 hours ago, Ed86 said:

because  no one knows?

if new game doesnt show mcm then

check if mods if starting, you should get messages, if you get errors then you have not installed mod correctly

if mod starts correctly then something wrong with your other mods

weird thing.

Well, thanks anyway.

My PC is having armor uninstalled because breasts are too big.  Is this an element of this mod or another?  If it is a part of this mod can I change what's happening in the mcm or something?

===============

Edit -- After uninstalling this mod, I discovered it is Milk Mod Economy that is unequipping armor based on breast size.  Can I control this in the mcm somehow?   thx in advance.  ?

1 hour ago, Leeyds4LLTS said:

My PC is having armor uninstalled because breasts are too big.  Is this an element of this mod or another?  If it is a part of this mod can I change what's happening in the mcm or something?

===============

Edit -- After uninstalling this mod, I discovered it is Milk Mod Economy that is unequipping armor based on breast size.  Can I control this in the mcm somehow?   thx in advance.  ?

You have to enable the Debug menu.

In said MCM menu, there's a toggle for armor stripping.

Ed,

I'm working on Elsie LaVache and converting her to the latest version of MME. When I loaded her up in CK I got a lot of errors and it looks like you've changed MME_MilkMaidFaction maybe the FormID changed. I haven't looked at that yet to compare... and added a faction called MME_MilkFaction. It affects basically everywhere that I check to see if she's in MilkMaidFaction. I can go through and change those dialogue conditions (there's a TON of them, but... oh well...) but while I'm doing that I wondered what the MME_MilkFaction is for.

Thanks

** EDIT**

eeeesh.... MilkLeak magic effect formID changed too. I'm gonna have to go through every dialogue and scene condition and the SL Event Nodes... and... gonna take me a while :)

1 hour ago, chajapa said:

Ed,

I'm working on Elsie LaVache and converting her to the latest version of MME. When I loaded her up in CK I got a lot of errors and it looks like you've changed MME_MilkMaidFaction maybe the FormID changed. I haven't looked at that yet to compare... and added a faction called MME_MilkFaction. It affects basically everywhere that I check to see if she's in MilkMaidFaction. I can go through and change those dialogue conditions (there's a TON of them, but... oh well...) but while I'm doing that I wondered what the MME_MilkFaction is for.

Thanks

** EDIT**

eeeesh.... MilkLeak magic effect formID changed too. I'm gonna have to go through every dialogue and scene condition and the SL Event Nodes... and... gonna take me a while :)

didnt change anything

MME_MilkFaction isnt used anywhere

did you fix milk detection script i  told you?

1 hour ago, Ed86 said:

didnt change anything

MME_MilkFaction isnt used anywhere

did you fix milk detection script i  told you?

Bah..... my fault I'm pretty sure. I loaded Elsie in CK without first flipping the flag on MME so it could be a master. (CK does not let you add an esp as a master)

I'l see if I can fix it without having to go back through everything. The formIDs did NOT change... so this is something I screwed up. 

yay... :/

Ok, I went through and fixed all the shit that CK broke because I was dumb :)

Now.... I have some dialogues that look to see if she's leaking. It seems MME_MilkLeakL_MagicEffect never gets applied with the new way you're handling overflowing boobs.

I do see the debug notification that her milk is leaking but that magic effect doesn't show up.

Also in MCM I no longer see the toggle for "Milk leaking through clothes"

What am I missing? Is there something else I should check for ?

Worst case scenario I can check to see if she's full, but that will be a pain in the ass. heheh

** edit **

DAMMIT..... found it. In Debug where it's always been.... I think I need more coffee..... :/