10 minutes ago, GuruSR said:

2nd activation will cause the actor to stand, that is correct.  But the issue is, an NPC sitting won't stand up until their AI packages state that they have something else to do, Malik seems to have nothing to do but to wander around and if he's sitting can sit for the entire dinner time.

As for the two scripts running at the same time, the only way that would happen is if the one script was stuck in an endless loop, never seen any other mod with anything removed leave stuck scripts attached to other activators, because the activator for the two pumps are not the same object, so activating another object won't run another's script unless it's directly linked to it, which it isn't (they're not even the same base object).

As for AI not finding a seat without a sandbox, untrue, AI packages will "search" for a seat and attempt to path to it, if there are paths down at all, they'll find a seat, should know, the one location I put a seat on while making a cave, found a guard sitting in the thing, no clue how he got in that seat, but he did.  The cave was "open" to the world with one path in, near a town and, apparently he wanted to sit.  The seat was not set owned, so anyone could sit on it, as I wanted, but, that guard caused grief.  Ended up removing the seat so it wouldn't happen.

As for adding milkbarrel, you added it like:   , ObjectReference MilkDest = MilkBarrel) onto the end of the Milking function header?  That makes it "optional", shouldn't have caused any issues, although I could be thinking of another language (C, etc).

Just something I noticed, since you were worried about cycles (and who shouldn't be), that I notice you repeat a lot of static tests throughout your Milking function.  What I mean by static tests is expressions who's value won't change throught the function (like checking the actor's gender against "Futa", "Male", "Female"), for easier work later, would suggest going through all your expressions that are static (and don't change in the course of the function) and replacing them at the top of the function with a Bool  ... = (expression that won't change), then merely use that bool instead.  Also makes it easier for you later when you want to add more functionality.

GuruSR.

well that is not MME problem

no. that happens when you replaced bound pumps with not bound, 1st you install bound and script gets saved in cell cache, then you install non bound pumps and new script is added to pump, pumps have same id, so for game its same object, unless you reset cell or disable/enable pump, it will have both scripts attached and will fire up twice

ive just tried with lydia, w/o sandbox she never uses pumps, even removed all benches in whiterun and placed pumps, noone used them, then i added bench and npcs run for it

so its problem with ai behavior of your custom npcs

yes, it shouldnt.... but it breaks all scripts that try to call Milking(), ive made workaround so w/e

well maybe someday, its not like those have significant impact

Hey,

So I installed the mod yesterday, everything was working fine. I come back to day and I try and continue. The moment I try to equip a basic cuirass or get into a pump my game crashes. For the pump it will place the model in the pump but it crashes when the milking animation would begin. My guess was it was something with zaz or xp32. Reinstalled both, nada

Thanks for the help

6 hours ago, Ed86 said:

there are no goto and labels in skse

eh? confusing? its basic programming function, idk what can be confusing about it

No, you're right, OBSE has that.  Not confusing about basic programming functions, just I write in so many languages at the moment on a good chunk of platforms, it can get a bit hard to remember everything.  Still, after looking at your Milking function, I found it, well, bloated, streamline using as many variables to reduce calls and string tests as possible, because a bool is faster than every other test, plus with bools you can manually force them to true or false during testing, which makes it easier to debug something when you don't see it.

GuruSR.

32 minutes ago, Tunarunner said:

Hey,

So I installed the mod yesterday, everything was working fine. I come back to day and I try and continue. The moment I try to equip a basic cuirass or get into a pump my game crashes. For the pump it will place the model in the pump but it crashes when the milking animation would begin. My guess was it was something with zaz or xp32. Reinstalled both, nada

Thanks for the help

So I got closer this time. The sound effects loaded, and the text for getting in the pump came up but the moment I exited that text the game crashed. Still no clue as to why though. :confused:

7 hours ago, Tunarunner said:

So I got closer this time. The sound effects loaded, and the text for getting in the pump came up but the moment I exited that text the game crashed. Still no clue as to why though. :confused:

You have all the pre-requisites and you've run FNIS (User generation).  Are you wearing anything on the character at the time, try stripping to nothing and then using the machine, as the pumps that show up on the actor have an anti-removal re-equip script on them, if something you're wearing has the same, that would explain it, you can't force equip/unequip too fast or the engine crashes.  Lastly, perhaps try the Ordenator (Texture Optimizer from Nexus), you could have a buggy texture and when it's being removed, boom.

GuruSR.

with 3-17-hf2 I get strange effects while milking (with or without cuirass) and Being a Cow equips new Ears or Horns. Then the character appears to die (i.e. is replaced by her corpse), but milking continues. At end of milking, when I save and reload, character appears normal again.

2 hours ago, Hanshurtig11 said:

I have problems installing via NMM ("a problem occured during install"). Can this be, cause i have ZAZ 8.0 (by Tara) installed and not regular ZAZ 7.0 ?

And if so, is there a workaround ? regards

works fine with me (i have zaz 8.0 installed)...

Quick Question,

I have updated to the latest version today and now the armor stripping feture seemes to be bugged. When i am over the limit it does not automaticly unequip the armor. Only when i take it off and try to put it back on, then i get the debug messege and the armor automaticly unequips.
Is this only in my game due to a mod conflict or are there any other reports of that problem?

Edit: I compared the old and the new scripts and found that a condition for stripping was added: "&& MilkQ.Sexlab.IsStrippable(akBaseObject)"
After i removed it an all two cases it was added, everything was back to normal.
I am 100 sure that it was added for a reason, but i dont know how this new extension works, so i removed it for my personal game.
My guess would be that the SexLab mod also needs to register your armor somehow or maybe i just need to update sexlab.

3 hours ago, Hupfer3 said:

Quick Question,

I have updated to the latest version today and now the armor stripping feture seemes to be bugged. When i am over the limit it does not automaticly unequip the armor. Only when i take it off and try to put it back on, then i get the debug messege and the armor automaticly unequips.
Is this only in my game due to a mod conflict or are there any other reports of that problem?

Edit: I compared the old and the new scripts and found that a condition for stripping was added: "&& MilkQ.Sexlab.IsStrippable(akBaseObject)"
After i removed it an all two cases it was added, everything was back to normal.
I am 100 sure that it was added for a reason, but i dont know how this new extension works, so i removed it for my personal game.
My guess would be that the SexLab mod also needs to register your armor somehow or maybe i just need to update sexlab.

new version should be fixed

Sexlab.IsStrippable should prevent stripping DD script items that equipped at slot 32, probably

I don't normally release anything I work on, but I attempted to unfuck the multibreast stuff for bodyslide. I think I have the right files uploaded here.

The extra breasts are individual shapes that have been separated from the bodies and shifted downwards, rather than a copy of the body with some adjustments to breast height. 

This allows all breast and body sliders to function relatively normal. There are minor clipping issues that I still need to sort, especially if you have a really narrow-waisted character but this generally works pretty well.

This doesn't overwrite the other bodyslide stuff, so they are listed under quad, hexa, and octo slider sets, so be sure to rebuild the bodies using those outfits. 

Multibreast Bodyslide Revamped.7z

I am sure it is probably in this thread some where, but is there a way to keep the belly from getting so big.  It seems to get lewdly large.  I would like to reduce this size, I mean i want a little of the size change, but not this extremely Obese bubble on my belly..:blush:

I am sure is something I am missing, but would like to keep the belly size change to a minimum if possible.  

7 hours ago, galgat said:

I am sure it is probably in this thread some where, but is there a way to keep the belly from getting so big.  It seems to get lewdly large.  I would like to reduce this size, I mean i want a little of the size change, but not this extremely Obese bubble on my belly..:blush:

I am sure is something I am missing, but would like to keep the belly size change to a minimum if possible.  

There is an option in the MME menu to turn belly scaling on or off. Go through these menus a little more carefully, there are a number of *wonderful* options to tinker with.

52 minutes ago, Ripstop said:

There is an option in the MME menu to turn belly scaling on or off. Go through these menus a little more carefully, there are a number of *wonderful* options to tinker with.

yes I have seen that, I was just desiring a way to control it's scale, not actually wanting to turn it off.

But thank you for the response

36 minutes ago, bocka99 said:

the quest in not starting i need help i dont know if im not doing it right or what. the q&a didnt help me.

make sure your mod is working check the mcm menu if it's not there then something is wrong, did you use the pumps? using them auto makes you a milkmaid, also use lactacid they will make you a milkmaid too. if the pumps are purple and or your missing animations then you didn't install zaz properly or didn't use generateFNIS before you started.