What really pisses you off? please no posts about nexus lol

I hate going into a guitar store and hearing people who should not be allowed near musical instruments, playing them, and playing terribly. I figure some of you know what I am talking about, but for the rest, everyday, some idiot who thinks he can play, will publicly humiliate him/herself and not realize it. They think they're great, but in reality they suck so bad, it almost makes you want to shoot them in the face with a shotgun, at point blank range. What's worse is when a bunch of kids that can't play start playing on gear that is worth more than they are, and playing 10 or 12 different songs all at once, and butchering them.

Here's a couple videos of what I mean, and yes, this happens daily in every guitar store on the planet:

Nothing sets my hair on fire faster than going to the grocery store on my way home from work only to find that they only have two check outs open. Invariably one is the Express Lane that I really would love to be in since I'm picking up three damn things. And the asshat in front of me has 47 items not including the 20 different flavours of yoghurt, a screaming kid in the cart, an out of control 5 year old who keeps running up and down the check out lane kicking people on the way past, and she wants to know if she can write her fucking check for $20 over.

@Dallas-Arbiter - I can totally relate to that. Only my pet peeve relates to pianos/keyboards. These people who think they need to figure out how to play Moonlight Sonata or Für Elise in a music store should be tarred and feathered. I started lessons when I was five and continued on through college. I play pretty well. I'm not granting an impromptu concert without being invited at the damn music store. When I bought my baby grand Clavinova I just did some quick, but quiet arpeggios to get a feel for the keyboard and the tonal quality, which were both excellent, and was more than happy to end my "jam session" there.

People who park on my yard during one of my neighbor's parties, even though my neighbor has plenty of driveway space available.

Makes me glad that a) my closest neighbours are half a mile away and B) I have a pipe rail fence around my property with drive gates we keep shut. That would chap my ass too.

Today my gripe is people who can't drive when it rains a little. They follow too closely, drive too fast, and then act like it's someone else's fault when they rear end the guy in front of them. Gah.

People who park on my yard during one of my neighbor's parties, even though my neighbor has plenty of driveway space available.

Makes me glad that a) my closest neighbours are half a mile away and B) I have a pipe rail fence around my property with drive gates we keep shut. That would chap my ass too.

Today my gripe is people who can't drive when it rains a little. They follow too closely, drive too fast, and then act like it's someone else's fault when they rear end the guy in front of them. Gah.

Funny you say that, it rained here today and my GOD people seems to lift off the road like fucking angels on speed when it rains around here.

Funny you say that, it rained here today and my GOD people seems to lift off the road like fucking angels on speed when it rains around here.

Lift off the road, take flight, and land on the vehicle in front of them. Yeah, it's special. Extra special even.

One thing in the online world that pisses me off right quick, is when you're playing a team based multiplayer game, and you're the only on on your team doing anything useful. You look over your shoulder and see your teammates playing hot potato with a time-bomb, and as you're looking ahead charging the enemy, you hear a BOOM and gore lands in front of you wearing your team's color. By now I think I could be a champion head-desker. I should try and see how many desks I can head-desk through. Oh, and buy some stock in the Tylenol company. 

The job market and everyone screaming at me that I'm doing it wrong when they keep telling me do do things isn a way that does not work anymore. The only way to get a job (that pays a living wage) anymore is to do something that puts you in debt to some financial institution for the rest of your fucking life. No one willing to train people for a job anymore. Every employer requiring experience that no one has. Online applications that further ensure you name never gets seen by human eyes. The fact that our economy is trying so hard to revert to the days of the robber barons.