yes, in zzestrus.esp (and in EstrusChaurus I presume) these objects using slot 60.

I have also installed Devious Devices (+DD Expansion) and Zaz Animation Pack (5.55)

..and this object uses the same slot

tHYcvIA.jpg

perhaps this is causing the problem..  :huh: 

edit: ok, I found a solution.. :D

pWnKI4D.jpg

new animations

-Slime Creature

-Falmer Toruture Horse

seem to work, but lack the mesh in estruschaurus.esp (I think)

great job!  :lol: 

Hey all, I have seen some people say this earlier in the thread but I cannot find out why this is happening.

When the birth animation kicks in, the character does a weird rotation on the floor and the eggs start coming out from her waist area.

Even the fluid drop is happening around there - as if her spine is leaking or something.

I'm using EstrusForSkyrim 1.03r1, Estrus Chaurus+ 3.36 and FNIS 5.1.1 (FNIS Creatures 5.1). Any suggestions?

yes, in zzestrus.esp (and in EstrusChaurus I presume) these objects using slot 60.
I have also installed Devious Devices (+DD Expansion) and Zaz Animation Pack (5.55)
..and this object uses the same slot

perhaps this is causing the problem..  :huh: 

edit: ok, I found a solution.. :D

pWnKI4D.jpg

new animations
-Slime Creature
-Falmer Toruture Horse
seem to work, but lack the mesh in estruschaurus.esp (I think)

great job!  :lol: 

Hopefully it actually Saves to slot 61 because every time I set it to "None", it always resets back to Slot 60...

Cool, glad to know the animations work at least. The list of .nifs required should be all laid out (and some extra .nifs not even existing) in the .esp itself (I assume it was carried over from EstrusForSkyrim itself). So all the .nif files should have their corresponding parts in the .esp (Tentacles Double, Tentacles Side, Dwemer Machine, Dwemer Apparatus, Falmer Torture Horse, and Slime Creature--the only thing not yet added is the armor parts like the ghost hands and slime covering the body; the tentacle parasite and machine binders should already be set up and the next update might include the slime stuff because the ghost hands look kinda weird for Skyrim, unless I hook them to the actual ghost effect...).

I am currently clueless to how the animation parts are linked up, so until I can figure out a way to fix that, they will seem missing... I assume it's automatic since the .esp shows no connection whatsoever. The links are probably made in the .hkx behavior files, the FNIS animation list, or some script I'm not aware of.

Ok, I'm sure this has been asked before, but I don't seem to be able to find it in the cursory glance that I have - my followers have NP getting infected, but my character can't? Has anyone dealt with this before? SOrry for the noob question :(

Make sure you do not have a mod conflict--otherwise, double check your options and try to reinstall the mod with a clean save if that doesn't work.

Hey all, I have seen some people say this earlier in the thread but I cannot find out why this is happening.

When the birth animation kicks in, the character does a weird rotation on the floor and the eggs start coming out from her waist area.

Even the fluid drop is happening around there - as if her spine is leaking or something.

I'm using EstrusForSkyrim 1.03r1, Estrus Chaurus+ 3.36 and FNIS 5.1.1 (FNIS Creatures 5.1). Any suggestions?

This is normal until there are better animations. If you download my Options version, you are able to toggle between different animations for the birthing sequence. It isn't perfect, but at least it might get rid of some annoyances. The egg laying has been reverted back to use only node SkirtBone02 in the Options version. The the way the egg laying function goes, the eggs coming out are dependent on your skeleton and they don't perfectly roll out of the pelvic area as they should--there's not much I could do to fix that in the Options version unless I can get some good visual representation on how splines work in Skyrim...

How do you get the non tentacle animations to play? Does it depend on where u get infected? also there was an addon that made the chaurus who infected you become a follower and infect other women. Does anyone rember that addon and is it safe to use?

depends on the distance (and the health set in "actor events")

-if you are attacked in melee combat, the animation will be chaurusreverse or chaurusforward

-If you are attacked by distance (spit) and health drops below the set threshold.. tentacle animation :D

in jacques version this distance can be set in MCM

So what is exactly the difference between Saeros and Jacques versions of this mod? I've been half following what you two have been doing but all the tech talk lost me, haha.

I try to explain.. 
mine is just a repack.

I took all the necessary files 
-ActorEvents 2.22 -->[esp+bsa]
-EstrusChaurus (3.36 by Min) --> [esp+loose files]
-Estrus For Skyrim (by Cotyounoyume) ..in this case I extracted only the files needed --> [animobject and armor mesh, animation and behaviors FNIS files]

I put everything in the correct order and created a compressed package compatible with any modmanager.
I did it for easy installation for those who want to try the original mod.  ;) 

Jacques version is the same with more features and animations.
these new features have been added by editing the file estruschaurus.esp (the Min version) and some EC scripts
refer to the original post here to know the changelog: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/30871-estrus-chaurus/?p=879338
is still a WIP, but very playable (I'm testing and I have no problem).

in both versions was removed the dependencies on Estrus for Skyrim (dll, scripts and .esp) which created problems to many people.
if someone wants to keep Estrus for Skyrim options and Shout, install it after and overwrite the same files.
:) 

Just tried the one that jaq did is their anyway to stop been attacked by charus when one is impreganting my character thanks and has anyone figured out how to keep followers or npcs that get attack pregnant even if they leave the cell where they were attacked.

So what is exactly the difference between Saeros and Jacques versions of this mod? I've been half following what you two have been doing but all the tech talk lost me, haha.

I try to explain.. 
mine is just a repack.

I took all the necessary files 
-ActorEvents 2.22 -->[esp+bsa]
-EstrusChaurus (3.36 by Min) --> [esp+loose files]
-Estrus For Skyrim (by Cotyounoyume) ..in this case I extracted only the files needed --> [animobject and armor mesh, animation and behaviors FNIS files]

I put everything in the correct order and created a compressed package compatible with any modmanager.
I did it for easy installation for those who want to try the original mod.  ;) 

Jacques version is the same with more features and animations.
these new features have been added by editing the file estruschaurus.esp (the Min version) and some EC scripts
refer to the original post here to know the changelog: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/30871-estrus-chaurus/?p=879338
is still a WIP, but very playable (I'm testing and I have no problem).

in both versions was removed the dependencies on Estrus for Skyrim (dll, scripts and .esp) which created problems to many people.
if someone wants to keep Estrus for Skyrim options and Shout, install it after and overwrite the same files.
:) 

OOo! Awesome. Thanks for clearing that up. I'll check it out. :)

Can anyone give me the textures and the body meshes for this?

attachicon.gifmonthly_04_2014_8d36ae535c17220f26aa0a8ed2a84bdf-2013-06-09_0001211.jpg

is b3lisario's UNPB BBP Pregnant Body (beta)

for textures --> all textures compatible UNP/UNPB should be fine.
those with a lower neckseam are (make your choice): 

enjoy  :D

If anyone is interested, I have modified the breeder effect script so that each node will reach maximum size just before the pregnancy is about to end. For example if you set the average length to 1 day everything will grow very quickly and if you set it to 20 days everything will grow very slowly to max. 

Right now I have things follow a parabolic growth curve. So it grows slower at the beginning and faster towards the end. This can easily be made to function in the opposite way or have a constant growth speed. 

I can post some of the script code if people are interested but the general idea is. 

currentSize = (maxSize / totalTime2) * currentTime 

the MaxSize / totalTime ^ exponent scaling factor can be used with with just about any parabolic shape. 

If you square both of them you get a normal parabolic growth curve. Take the square root and get an inverse parabolic growth curve.

I set the total time to be just shy of the max time the script calculates so you hit max size just before giving birth. 

I have also modified the max time slider to increment .1 days at a time giving a minimum pregnancy time of .1 days, so things can progress very quickly. With a minimum time that short you can expect to becoming impregnated and give birth multiple times in a single dungeon.   

I also modified the egg laying sequence length and animation but that has already been discussed in detail here. 

Edit: Copied from my notes wrong, the exponents have to match on the totalTime and CurrentTime values. Added some details

If anyone is interested, I have modified the breeder effect script so that each node will reach maximum size just before the pregnancy is about to end. For example if you set the average length to 1 day everything will grow very quickly and if you set it to 20 days everything will grow very slowly to max. 

Right now I have things follow a parabolic growth curve. So it grows slower at the beginning and faster towards the end. This can easily be made to function in the opposite way or have a constant growth speed. 

I can post some of the script code if people are interested but the general idea is. 

currentSize = (maxSize / sqrt(totalTime)) * currentTime 

the MaxSize / sqrt(totalTime) scaling factor can be used with with just about any parabolic shape. 

I set the total time to just shy of the max time the script calculates so you hit max size just before giving birth. 

I have also modified the max time slider to increment .1 days at a time giving a minimum pregnancy time of .1 days, so things can progress very quickly. With a minimum time that short you can expect to becoming impregnated and give birth multiple times in a single dungeon.   

I also modified the egg laying sequence length and animation but that has already been discussed in detail here. 

Awesome, I wouldn't mind taking a look at it--I can try implementing it into the compilation I am currently putting together as well as adding it to be optional toggles in the MCM.

Currently though I am having trouble with the companions/followers getting impregnated so when I do release my next version, that portion of the mod might be broken...

Here are some snippets of my changes to the breeder effect script.

fGameTime       = Utility.GetCurrentGameTime()
fCurrentTime    = Math.pow((fGameTime - fInfectionStart),2.0)
;fInfectionSwell = ( fGameTime - fInfectionStart ) / 1.333
fBellySwell     = ( zzEstrusChaurusMaxBellyScale.GetValue() / fthisIncubationMod ) * fCurrentTime
fBreastSwell    = ( zzEstrusChaurusMaxBreastScale.GetValue() / fthisIncubationMod ) * fCurrentTime
fButtSwell      = ( zzEstrusChaurusMaxButtScale.GetValue() / fthisIncubationMod ) * fCurrentTime		

Make sure to replace any other references to fInfectionSwell with one of the individual swell variables (I used belly)

;fBreastSwell       = fInfectionSwell / iBreastSwellGlobal
fPregLeftBreast    = fOrigLeftBreast + fBreastSwell
fPregRightBreast   = fOrigRightBreast + fBreastSwell

Do Something similar for each node. 

fInfectionStart    = Utility.GetCurrentGameTime() fthisIncubation    = fInfectionStart + (fIncubationTime / 24.0 )
fthisIncubationMod = Math.pow((fIncubationTime / 24.0) - 0.02,2.0)     ;Added by me for parabola growth curve

Changes to onEffectStart

Float fThisIncubationMod = 0.0  ; added by me for parabolic growrh curve
Float fCurrentTime       = 0.0  ; added by me

Changes to the big variable block at the bottom. 

As for the changes to duration, that's all in the mcm script, they are pretty straight forward just change everything to floats and set the interval to .1

@noman800

interesting, thanks for sharing  :D 
it would be possible to set an option in MCMmenu to enable/disable it perhaps

@Jacques
I was thinking about other ideas: 
would be nice to combine all the good things in a single release (your future releases maybe  :) )
there is a lot of potential to expand and unify the mod (with modifications and asking permission to atrix of course)

brainstorming-->
- chaurus may not immediately become a follower.. increase the relationship with him offering yourself (+sexual acts like SL Submit rel after sex)... when is 4 (lover) it becomes a follower.

- experience in pregnancy: more broods you have and more experience you earn. 
when the experience will be enough, you'll become a broadmother (with benefits): 
   - ability to infect other NPC (spit power - spell)
   - predator vision and glowing eyes (like chaurus glowing)
   - summon chaurus
   - ride a "Chaurus Reaper" or a "Chaurus Hunter" http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/30149/ 

--------
one last thing
I updated Zaz Animation Pack...
gush and milk effect no longer work in animation.

Would it be possible, instead of the sometimes endless birthing loop, to set a specific size clutch for internal incubation, adjustable in the MCM plus or minus a few.  Then depending on how long they incubate the egg size grows, similar to the soul gem pregnancy of the PSQ mod.  Thus hatching a larger more mischievous chaurus? 

Would it be possible, instead of the sometimes endless birthing loop, to set a specific size clutch for internal incubation, adjustable in the MCM plus or minus a few.  Then depending on how long they incubate the egg size grows, similar to the soul gem pregnancy of the PSQ mod.  Thus hatching a larger more mischievous chaurus? 

I thought about something similar to this. 

The idea I had was to make the number of eggs you are carrying increase over time, so how many you give birth too would be decided by the duration you set. They would grow at some set rate. The longer you have things set to last, the bigger you will become and the more eggs you will lay. 

I don't think it would be too hard to implement, but I haven't done any work towards it. 

I thought about something similar to this. 

The idea I had was to make the number of eggs you are carrying increase over time, so how many you give birth too would be decided by the duration you set. They would grow at some set rate. The longer you have things set to last, the bigger you will become and the more eggs you will lay. 

I don't think it would be too hard to implement, but I haven't done any work towards it. 

From what I've seen that's how its always worked.  The longer you carry the eggs, the longer the birthing cycle, the more you produce.

This of course leads to the near if not endless birthing cycle for any days set over about 9.  It also raises the question of where those extra eggs came from.

What I suggest is an alternate. A specific number are laid, plus or minus say 3 for variety.  But now if they incubate say a day they are ping pong ball size to say two weeks and they are volley ball size each.  Which would hatch those little bugs to something the size of a chicken. 

The advantages are limiting the birthing cycle time, not producing so many that gravity is distorted and everything starts sliding to a back wall then falling into Skyrim space, and there wont be so many that it slows or crashes a save game.

Anyway, it's just a suggestion.  Not knowing anything about scripting I have no idea what I'm asking.