I've tried running this mod, and made sure I had jcontainer and racemenu installed and set before slavetats in the load order. But when I open the SlaveTats menu in mcm, and try looking at the different body locations, the lists for patterns and colors are completely empty, and when I exit the menu a little message appears in the top left corner saying that I need NiOverride or RaceMenu installed. RaceMenu does appear to be working fine, so I'm not sure why SlaveTats won't recognize it.

Perhaps you don't have SKSE? Either that, or RaceMenu wasn't installed correctly, despite what you think.

I'm launching with the SKSE launcher, and racemenu seems to be working, since it gives me the altered menu when I use the showracemenu command. Plus I tried re-installing it.

Do you see an SKSE version number on your loading screen?

Nevermind, I got it fixed. Tried re-installing one more time, but this time I extracted the racemenu archive to the appropriate location manually instead of using a mod manager, and now it's working fine.

I was wondering though: is the only way to give yourself tattoo's giving them yourself via MCM? or are there several other mods which enforce tattoo's on you? I could only find quick as you like, but since it's at a raw alpha i am pretty hesistant to install that mod.

QAYL should be solid for the first quest.

Just ignore the second one "The Only Way To Travel" and you'll be fine. Or just tell the driver to go take a hike when the time comes. You'll be fine :)

First off: Thanks for the mod, this feature looks awesome!

I was wondering though: is the only way to give yourself tattoo's giving them yourself via MCM? or are there several other mods which enforce tattoo's on you? I could only find quick as you like, but since it's at a raw alpha i am pretty hesistant to install that mod.

Slaves of Tamriel does too.

The Modders API is ok but I would pretty much prefer a different way that avoids a mod dependency - you could use SKSE ModEvent extension so everybody could communicate with your mod without adding a hard dependency:

; the sender part =======================
int handle = ModEvent.Create("simple_add_tattoo_event")
ModEvent.PushForm(handle, Game.GetPlayer() as Form)
ModEvent.PushString(handle,"Slave Marks")
ModEvent.PushString(handle,"Slave (pubic)")
ModEvent.PushInt(handle,color)
ModEvent.Send(handle)

; the receiver part =======================
RegisterForModEvent("simple_add_tattoo_event","OnTattooAdd")

event OnTattooAdd(Form victim,string section,string tattoo,int color)
	SlaveTats.simple_add_tattoo(victim as actor, section, tattoo,color)
endevent

If your mod is not present - nothing will happen

The Modders API is ok but I would pretty much prefer a different way that avoids a mod dependency - you could use SKSE ModEvent extension so everybody could communicate with your mod without adding a hard dependency:

ModEvent.Send(handle)

endevent

I thought about that (I even have code for it) but it doesn't really buy us anything. This:

if SlaveTats.VERSION() as bool
    SlaveTats.simple_add_tattoo(...)
endif

also works if SlaveTats is installed, and does nothing if it's not.

i got two bugs first menu letters are broken  and second  most of the pantyhose are broken, how i can fix these problems?

enb2015_2_28_14_43_16192d0.png

enb2015_2_28_15_1_57.png

First problem - you installed the wrong version.  You installed the Chinese language version (_CN).  Download and install the correct version.

#2 - can't help you, I don't use that particular tat set.  Although it looks like that same kind of issue where someone tries to use UPN textures on a CBBE body (or vice versa).  I did try it once on my ADEC body (2.4) and it seems to work fine.

i got two bugs first menu letters are broken  and second  most of the pantyhose are broken, how i can fix these problems?

enb2015_2_28_14_43_16192d0.png

enb2015_2_28_15_1_57.png

First problem - you installed the wrong version.  You installed the Chinese language version (_CN).  Download and install the correct version.

#2 - can't help you, I don't use that particular tat set.  Although it looks like that same kind of issue where someone tries to use UPN textures on a CBBE body (or vice versa).  I did try it once on my ADEC body (2.4) and it seems to work fine.

Thx at least one problem is fixed

Any artists interested in creating a set of tats based on the Kusheil's Legacy series of books? In this series prostitution is a legit profession and in fact performed in the name of the goddess Naamah (like Dibella). There are several major Houses (brothels) as well as out right priests and priestess' that serve in Namah's name.   Initiates are considered indentured servant's and all proceeds from their services go the House they serve until they earn enough in patron gifts (tips) to pay for a full back tattoo.

I am not looking for any implementation of the mechanics,  just a series of tats for the back. Particularly a briar rose that is a full back tattoo. 

I'm looking for brand- and whip-marks - is there something like that available for your mod?

Yes, I think there were a couple of packs like that posted several pages back in this thread.

I went about 10 pages back but couldn't find it, can you link it? :)

ModEvent.Send(handle)

endevent

I thought about that (I even have code for it) but it doesn't really buy us anything. This:

if SlaveTats.VERSION() as bool
    SlaveTats.simple_add_tattoo(...)
endif

also works if SlaveTats is installed, and does nothing if it's not.

and I'd tell that it probably faster in case of multiple simultaneous `add_tatoo` queries to ST, because another, event-driven way requires Quest which is performance bottleneck

• 2 weeks later...

Just for the hell of it, I figure I'll upload a couple of tattoos I made.

I say tattoos, but they're not really tattoos... they're just some .dds images that helped me plan out where to put tattoos on the body. I figure, anyone who wants to make tats *maybe* might find them useful.

The three tattoos:

post-462261-0-48008500-1426643731_thumb.jpgpost-462261-0-94812100-1426643747_thumb.jpgpost-462261-0-58597000-1426643738_thumb.jpg

I've also added in three other tattoos (no screenshot for the third, I forgot to take one)...

post-462261-0-40886700-1426643713_thumb.jpgpost-462261-0-95812800-1426643722_thumb.jpg

For Companions and College of Winterhold. And a horseshoe to put on the butt.

Note that I did not make the Companions, Mages, and Horseshoe tattoos... I just pulled them from game files and wikis and fiddled around with them until they looked about right.

Companions tattoo original image here

College of Winterhold original image here

Horseshoe original image is the vanilla map icon for stables

FILE REMOVED: See here instead.

Slavetats and Showracemenu

Hello;

I have a small question: it's not a mod malfunction.
The tatoos and MCM menu work very well. No, it's just a matter of playing comfort.

I would change my tatoos with showracemenu to find out what tattoo I chose and where it is placed visually; but when I chose one of the locations and press T ; I only have the value "
default"
By against; if previously; I chose a tattoo via MCM; it appears in the showracemenu, strange ^_^
The problem is that I don't speak English (here I use a translator); So choose without seeing and without understanding what I place ; it's not easy.

Can someone explain to me how apparître choice in showracemenu?

Thank u  ;)

(not easy to find what I want exactly in 77 forum pages of text when I hardly understand English :s )

Can someone explain to me how apparître choice in showracemenu?

You can't.  The tats in the slave tat packs can only be applied through the MCM through Slave Tats.  To show up in showracmenu, they would have to be standalone mods.  Some of the tat packs are based on existing mods (the coenaculi tats for example) so you can download the original tat mods and do what you are trying to do, but the slave tat packs (anal, dominant, slave, etc) are just available to SlaveTats in the MCM

I say tattoos, but they're not really tattoos... they're just some .dds images that helped me plan out where to put tattoos on the body. I figure, anyone who wants to make tats *maybe* might find them useful.

The three tattoos:

attachicon.giftesthoriz.jpgattachicon.giftestvert.jpgattachicon.giftestspace.jpg

With some slight modification, those striped upc-like "tats" would make wonderful khajiit body stripes (something that is sorely lacking for Khajiits).  Unfortunately beyond my abilities.

So I saw this hours ago when I began my journey of creating a tattoo and thought "what the hell is that?"!

The tattoo I want to create wraps around from the side at the waist to the shoulder on the back.  So when I finally got around to opening the skin texture and seeing how it was laid out... I'm nowhere near done but I wouldn't be anywhere close to where I am without this little guide image.  In fact I probably would have given up entirely.

THANK YOU!

With some slight modification, those striped upc-like "tats" would make wonderful khajiit body stripes (something that is sorely lacking for Khajiits).  Unfortunately beyond my abilities.

Interesting idea... I might try something like that. Can't guarantee it'll get posted, because if it looks like crap, I probably won't. :)

So I saw this hours ago when I began my journey of creating a tattoo and thought "what the hell is that?"!

The tattoo I want to create wraps around from the side at the waist to the shoulder on the back.  So when I finally got around to opening the skin texture and seeing how it was laid out... I'm nowhere near done but I wouldn't be anywhere close to where I am without this little guide image.  In fact I probably would have given up entirely.

THANK YOU!

You're welcome. Glad it actually helps! :)

I should have made the stripes a bit thinner, though. I think I'll make another one with a grid shape instead... might help out more to figure out where things go if you've got Cartesian coordinates to work from.