I just updated to Slavetats 1.0.6 and updated my JContainers but now I have no MCM menu anymore. I have no idea whats causing it. Tried a new save, checked the load order, checked the requirements, tried: setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1,  everything checks out. The MCM menu is just not there. 

I even went back to my previous slavetats and jcontainers version (which worked flawlessly before) and my MCM menu is still gone, how is that even possible?? It worked perfectly before. 

I just updated to Slavetats 1.0.6 and updated my JContainers but now I have no MCM menu anymore. I have no idea whats causing it. Tried a new save, checked the load order, checked the requirements, tried: setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1,  everything checks out. The MCM menu is just not there. 

I even went back to my previous slavetats and jcontainers version (which worked flawlessly before) and my MCM menu is still gone, how is that even possible?? It worked perfectly before. 

Do you use MO? Is the order of installed mods the same as before (left pane, not right)?

How do you (tattoo-making) people deal with body curves & muscles, especially on the stomach area? Muscle curves bend and warp straight lines & texts I make, resulting in ugly in-game texture. Is there any tip I can use?

Warp / perspective options. It all comes down to your own technique and preferences, e.g. "I think this looks good." My 0.02 anyway.

Thanks, I'm looking into it.

But one more question. Is there any tip you guys can give on reading curves and crevasses on texture map? It gets quite misleading to work on 2D grey-colored screen. I tried using in-game screenshot to get the general idea, but it does not seem to be very effective and efficient.... Color contrast comes to my mind, but not sure if it will work.

But one more question. Is there any tip you guys can give on reading curves and crevasses on texture map? It gets quite misleading to work on 2D grey-colored screen. I tried using in-game screenshot to get the general idea, but it does not seem to be very effective and efficient.... Color contrast comes to my mind, but not sure if it will work.

Why grey-colored? The skin texture works as well, or better, than the bump map, and it's in color.

Not sure about GIMP, since I barely touch it. But I assume it functions in the same basic sense as Photoshop. Make an additional layer, put the actual skin on, do your work on its own transparent layer (so far you have 3 distinct layers), when you're happy, delete layer 2. Merge visible, or just have layer 3, ouila.

Why grey-colored? The skin texture works as well, or better, than the bump map, and it's in color.

You know, this is what my brain immediately shouted at me. But I hit the manual override and decided if he was asking, there must have been a reason. Other than, you know, not thinking of that.

It should also be noted that I am not an "art" type person. I just use photoshop to alter images. A lot. But if I was a real artist, there would be a skin texture available that I would be happy with, other than settling for. :P

I just posted SlaveTats 1.1 for you folk. It now adapts to the number of slots you set in nioverride.ini (to a maximum of twelve per body area), and is easier for mod makers to integrate. It also includes some minor tweaks and bugfixes, including a fix for the recently posted problem with RaceMenu presets.

Ah, after Colorifying the layer with #444544, the map turns to grey.... Guess I did something wrong there :( Now I think of it what you meant by 'Select the color #444544' is Paintbrush/Pen/Text color or something :(

Stupid me.

P.S What does femalebody_1_msn and femalebody_1_s do?

I didn't not see it said in the op but is it safe to upgrade from 1.06 to 1.1 or would disabling all tats and clean saving be recommended?

It should be entirely safe, even mid play-through.

Just overwrite the old slave tat? or uninstall old-and then install new?

I didn't not see it said in the op but is it safe to upgrade from 1.06 to 1.1 or would disabling all tats and clean saving be recommended?

It should be entirely safe, even mid play-through.

Just overwrite the old slave tat? or uninstall old-and then install new?

Just overwrite the old version.

Is there a limit on how many npcs we can apply tattoos? Also, I found one npc I can't put any tats on. Any idea what that's about?

No limit. In principle, you could tattoo every NPC in the game.

... except that occasionally, the tattoos aren't visible on particular NPCs. They're actually there, and you'll occasionally catch a glimpse of them if you're patient, but something in the Skyrim engine keeps them from being visible for the most part. It's a rare problem, fortunately.

Hello comrades!

I apologize for my English, please do not beat me =)

Can someone make Tattu anime Fairy Tail? 

Fairy-tail-temporary-tattoo-435.jpg

or other guild? 

The same will be grateful if someone will give a link to the tattoo The Dark Brotherhood, Mages Guild, Companions and thieves guild =)

I've tried running this mod, and made sure I had jcontainer and racemenu installed and set before slavetats in the load order. But when I open the SlaveTats menu in mcm, and try looking at the different body locations, the lists for patterns and colors are completely empty, and when I exit the menu a little message appears in the top left corner saying that I need NiOverride or RaceMenu installed. RaceMenu does appear to be working fine, so I'm not sure why SlaveTats won't recognize it.

I've tried running this mod, and made sure I had jcontainer and racemenu installed and set before slavetats in the load order. But when I open the SlaveTats menu in mcm, and try looking at the different body locations, the lists for patterns and colors are completely empty, and when I exit the menu a little message appears in the top left corner saying that I need NiOverride or RaceMenu installed. RaceMenu does appear to be working fine, so I'm not sure why SlaveTats won't recognize it.

Perhaps you don't have SKSE? Either that, or RaceMenu wasn't installed correctly, despite what you think.

Perhaps you don't have SKSE? Either that, or RaceMenu wasn't installed correctly, despite what you think.

I'm launching with the SKSE launcher, and racemenu seems to be working, since it gives me the altered menu when I use the showracemenu command. Plus I tried re-installing it.

I'm launching with the SKSE launcher, and racemenu seems to be working, since it gives me the altered menu when I use the showracemenu command. Plus I tried re-installing it.

Do you see an SKSE version number on your loading screen?

First off: Thanks for the mod, this feature looks awesome!

I was wondering though: is the only way to give yourself tattoo's giving them yourself via MCM? or are there several other mods which enforce tattoo's on you? I could only find quick as you like, but since it's at a raw alpha i am pretty hesistant to install that mod.

First off: Thanks for the mod, this feature looks awesome!

I was wondering though: is the only way to give yourself tattoo's giving them yourself via MCM? or are there several other mods which enforce tattoo's on you? I could only find quick as you like, but since it's at a raw alpha i am pretty hesistant to install that mod.

There are a few others. Dibella's Recruit comes to mind, although it might not be what you want since it's voluntary.

As of this version, it's a lot easier for modders to add tattoos from their code, so I'm hoping more mods will start integrating with SlaveTats.