Devious Devices - Captured Dreams Shop v4.15 - files removed

Having an issue where the yoke from the slavery start isn't being removed automatically. Additionally, if the player ends up in a yoke afterwar and pays the master for removal it's not removed. CD is at version 4.15 so my best guess is that it's a script conflict, possibly because I don't have DDI / DDX older than 4.0 handy anymore.

6 hours ago, Veladarius said:

Wait command. Has always worked for me so long as your controls are disabled.

Still nothing. I can wait for days, one hour at a time and nothing happens.

I had the Yoke issue as well. I had to use the safeword function in ddCL in order to remove it.

HELP WANTED (SO BAD)

I just started modding skyrim in few days, and it is going very well.

BUT this one i just can not figure. I've been trying for 3 days.

So the ISSUE is:

When i equip some of the DD stuff on my character, her body vanishes away and become INVISIBLE.

I have all the required mods, i am working in CBBE system, and i installed everything in CBBE.

I am trying to understand BodySlide, but it is quite difficult for me. So:

- I CHOSE CBBE HDT AS BODY.

- I MAKE A CUSTOM PRESET

- I CHOSE EVERY GROUP BECAUSE I DONT KNOW WHAT TF AM I DOING.

- I SAVE IT, AND I CHECK EVERY OPTION (SAME REASON AS ABOVE)

- I BATCH BUILD EVERYTHING (BUILD MORPHS CHECKED)

- AS OUTPUT SET I CHOSE CBBE BODY HDT

- I PRESS BUILD

- I SAVE IT AGAIN, JUST TO MAKE SURE
- I RUN FNIS

And yet, still invisible torso if i equip any DD stuff.

please help :(

24 minutes ago, Mr.Nobody000 said:

HELP WANTED (SO BAD)

I just started modding skyrim in few days, and it is going very well.

BUT this one i just can not figure. I've been trying for 3 days.

So the ISSUE is:

When i equip some of the DD stuff on my character, her body vanishes away and become INVISIBLE.

I have all the required mods, i am working in CBBE system, and i installed everything in CBBE.

I am trying to understand BodySlide, but it is quite difficult for me. So:

- I CHOSE CBBE HDT AS BODY.

- I MAKE A CUSTOM PRESET

- I CHOSE EVERY GROUP BECAUSE I DONT KNOW WHAT TF AM I DOING.

- I SAVE IT, AND I CHECK EVERY OPTION (SAME REASON AS ABOVE)

- I BATCH BUILD EVERYTHING (BUILD MORPHS CHECKED)

- AS OUTPUT SET I CHOSE CBBE BODY HDT

- I PRESS BUILD

- I SAVE IT AGAIN, JUST TO MAKE SURE
- I RUN FNIS

And yet, still invisible torso if i equip any DD stuff.

please help :(

Bodyslide can be really overwhelming at first.

Try following this guide.

It's a bit shitty because it was made in paint, but this is how I do it.

BodyslideQuickGuide.jpg.4100cb8409322f141e8045c398b6b39b.jpg

2 hours ago, Comrade Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

Bodyslide can be really overwhelming at first.

Try following this guide.

It's a bit shitty because it was made in paint, but this is how I do it.

Reveal hidden contents

BodyslideQuickGuide.jpg.4100cb8409322f141e8045c398b6b39b.jpg

I managed to do it properly, but i have the same issue. I figured out, that all type of collar is bugged for me. Without the collar, it works properly.
It would not be an issue, but many custom quests based on unremovable collars. I have managed to remove it with console commands, but that is a little bit time consuming.

Any idea why do the collars vanish my body? :D

5 hours ago, Mr.Nobody000 said:

I managed to do it properly, but i have the same issue. I figured out, that all type of collar is bugged for me. Without the collar, it works properly.
It would not be an issue, but many custom quests based on unremovable collars. I have managed to remove it with console commands, but that is a little bit time consuming.

Any idea why do the collars vanish my body? :D

Are you in Oldrim or are you in SE?  In special edition I had to redo the groups for DD items.  They were set up for the older CBBE bodies and body slide.

Also, Can anyone chime in and tell me who to perform the "Gardening the manor grounds" is supposed to work?

Hi Vel,

I hope you are doing well. It has been some time that I have played your wonderful mod and logged into this page. I noticed that the mod was updated as of August 19th- but the version number (4.15). I assume that means that this is not the content update I have been looking forward to? What are the updates compared to the previous version of 4.15?

9 hours ago, Arcticelf said:

Are you in Oldrim or are you in SE?  In special edition I had to redo the groups for DD items.  They were set up for the older CBBE bodies and body slide.

Also, Can anyone chime in and tell me who to perform the "Gardening the manor grounds" is supposed to work?

Thank you so much for the response!

I am using LE, so the basic game with the DLC-s.

Every single device/cloth is working as intended, only the collars are bugged, but it is annoying af.

4 hours ago, pnutz78 said:

Hi Vel,

I hope you are doing well. It has been some time that I have played your wonderful mod and logged into this page. I noticed that the mod was updated as of August 19th- but the version number (4.15). I assume that means that this is not the content update I have been looking forward to? What are the updates compared to the previous version of 4.15?

There is a patch file of a few scripts to make it more compatible with DD v4.x though not all scripts have been updated just a few major ones.

2 hours ago, Mr.Nobody000 said:

Thank you so much for the response!

I am using LE, so the basic game with the DLC-s.

Every single device/cloth is working as intended, only the collars are bugged, but it is annoying af.

Only items that cover the body such as the catsuits and possibly some other clothing items replace the body itself. I would check the Device Hider and make sure the collar is not set to hide the body. Beyond that you will have to ask the DD developers as I just use new textures with the items and this seems to be more of a mesh issue or issue with DD.

1 hour ago, Veladarius said:

Only items that cover the body such as the catsuits and possibly some other clothing items replace the body itself. I would check the Device Hider and make sure the collar is not set to hide the body. Beyond that you will have to ask the DD developers as I just use new textures with the items and this seems to be more of a mesh issue or issue with DD.

Thanks again!

I think that the "device hider" can be the solution, but i dont even know what is that :)
Is it a mod? Or is it in game? How does that work?

This is my last attempt to finish the property slave part of this mod. Stuck in the Manor Dungeon after bringing Alessia back to the master. Master shows up, talks about removing the hood of Alessia and goes upstairs. Player controls get disabled and she follows her upstair... On the second stairs, I get stuck. PC is walking forwards but doesn't try to climb the stairs. Some minutes later the UI shows up again, player controls are still disabled...

Tried for about 3 hours now. Always the same outcome. Is there anything I can do to finally see the manor part of property slavery? I'm about to go postal...

I seem to be having a problem bringing ore to Dushnamub at the mine. Everything  I need for the quest  is there in my inventory. But when I go to him I have a a dialogue of saying Hey. And all he says is back again. Then the dialogue stops. This is my second time to see him in the property slave play threw. Any ideas what I should do to progress?

This is serious bullshit. I managed finally to leave the manor dungeon again by switching player controls on and off. Now I'm out of the manor and the PC starts running away instead of following the master back to the shop. Btw this is beyond poorly designed. Why the fuck do I have to bring Alessia down there, if the master just draggs me upstairs again anyway? Why do I have to go through FOUR loadingscreens, to get back where I started, IF I get back at all?

Why the fuck the master can't just say "Follow me back to the shop" and let myself do it manually if those scripted things are always a safe way to break something down the line? It's not only your mod. There are a plenty of mods who try to walk the PC around on a leash and at the end I have to waste a lot of time to work around the mess. I'm seriously annoyed now and I think I'm done with CD. The only thing I wanted really to enjoy, I have never seen... 

51 minutes ago, Stuker said:

This is serious bullshit. I managed finally to leave the manor dungeon again by switching player controls on and off. Now I'm out of the manor and the PC starts running away instead of following the master back to the shop. Btw this is beyond poorly designed. Why the fuck do I have to bring Alessia down there, if the master just draggs me upstairs again anyway? Why do I have to go through FOUR loadingscreens, to get back where I started, IF I get back at all?

Why the fuck the master can't just say "Follow me back to the shop" and let myself do it manually if those scripted things are always a safe way to break something down the line? It's not only your mod. There are a plenty of mods who try to walk the PC around on a leash and at the end I have to waste a lot of time to work around the mess. I'm seriously annoyed now and I think I'm done with CD. The only thing I wanted really to enjoy, I have never seen... 

Please just post a normal bug report instead of insulting the mod creator.

The mods are never perfect. We don't have a large funded QA team behind them. This is made for us, for free. Show some respect and just try to be polite.

Greetings!

First off, I love the new update. It has got things running SIGNIFICANTLY smoother for me (except getting into the shop itself...I still CTD 9/10 times trying to do that, though I can COC myself to the cellar and that drops it to about 1/2 times).

I came back to this mod after a lengthy sabbatical and am certainly enjoying it.  I started out with the slavery beginning and was made a property slave. I have since worked my way up to manor slave and am now "enjoying" my daily, menial tasks. Something strange just started happening, however, and it has me slightly put-out. So far I have managed to complete every task given to me in the allotted time with no issues (I'm a good little slave) but one day I was given water and firewood runs first (did those, no issue) then was told to sweep. I did that and went back to Markus and was told to sweep again, and again, I did it no problem. The issue became however, when I went back to report a job well done, my only chat option was "I'm done for the day, the rest will have to wait." What rest?! There was no rest! I did everything. Markus gets pissed at me and sends me to bed. Next day, same exact things happens. I'm gonna end up as the pole bitch out front if this keeps up, which is all well and good excepting the fact that I did everything I was told to do. (I should also point out that my time limit for the day had not yet arrived, so there was still time to finish tasks.)

HALP MEH!

27 minutes ago, Shaddranat said:

Greetings!

First off, I love the new update. It has got things running SIGNIFICANTLY smoother for me (except getting into the shop itself...I still CTD 9/10 times trying to do that, though I can COC myself to the cellar and that drops it to about 1/2 times).

I came back to this mod after a lengthy sabbatical and am certainly enjoying it.  I started out with the slavery beginning and was made a property slave. I have since worked my way up to manor slave and am now "enjoying" my daily, menial tasks. Something strange just started happening, however, and it has me slightly put-out. So far I have managed to complete every task given to me in the allotted time with no issues (I'm a good little slave) but one day I was given water and firewood runs first (did those, no issue) then was told to sweep. I did that and went back to Markus and was told to sweep again, and again, I did it no problem. The issue became however, when I went back to report a job well done, my only chat option was "I'm done for the day, the rest will have to wait." What rest?! There was no rest! I did everything. Markus gets pissed at me and sends me to bed. Next day, same exact things happens. I'm gonna end up as the pole bitch out front if this keeps up, which is all well and good excepting the fact that I did everything I was told to do. (I should also point out that my time limit for the day had not yet arrived, so there was still time to finish tasks.)

HALP MEH!

I had this as well. I had to leave the manor and come back in to get the regular dialog to show up. 

9 hours ago, Stuker said:

This is my last attempt to finish the property slave part of this mod. Stuck in the Manor Dungeon after bringing Alessia back to the master. Master shows up, talks about removing the hood of Alessia and goes upstairs. Player controls get disabled and she follows her upstair... On the second stairs, I get stuck. PC is walking forwards but doesn't try to climb the stairs. Some minutes later the UI shows up again, player controls are still disabled... 

Tried for about 3 hours now. Always the same outcome. Is there anything I can do to finally see the manor part of property slavery? I'm about to go postal...

What version are you running? I just finishing going through the manor and getting the relationship slave rank.  However in the scene you are describing did not end in that way for me.  Rather than having to follow the master I taken directly to the barracks by one of the guards.  (Of course I had to fast travel away and back in order for it to work)

As far as your comment about the player running away from the shop, Skyrim is still trying to run the scene that it started, in order to do that the Player character has to be in certain spot, the AI is moving back to where they are supposed to be when the scene halted.  Again you might try fast traveling away and back.

8 hours ago, Arcticelf said:

What version are you running? I just finishing going through the manor and getting the relationship slave rank.  However in the scene you are describing did not end in that way for me.  Rather than having to follow the master I taken directly to the barracks by one of the guards.  (Of course I had to fast travel away and back in order for it to work)

As far as your comment about the player running away from the shop, Skyrim is still trying to run the scene that it started, in order to do that the Player character has to be in certain spot, the AI is moving back to where they are supposed to be when the scene halted.  Again you might try fast traveling away and back.

It's always the latest version of course I'm running... Hmm... so you're telling me, the PC is trying to run to the point, were everything broke? I had an issue at the lighthouse and had to turn player control on and off to get the scene running again. The direction the PC is running seems to be Solitude. I'll get the collar off her with the console and watch her where this is going.

On 9/4/2018 at 1:24 AM, suzkies said:

Are there commands to manually start the special quests?

1- make sure the expansion is complete, most require it.

2- Add the courier's note to your inventory then read it, it will get things started. Make sure you read it or it will not be available. Also, only add one at a time as adding it starts a timer for how long it is available.

Quests and their Letter ID's:

Falkreath - xx0e00fb

Embassy - xx0eeb19

Solitude - xx107f6f

Windhelm - xx11bccc

xx  is the load position of the mod, use   help CDx in the console and it will be the same as first 2 digits of the items there

Only the Embassy quest can be run more than once and repeat visits are different from the first. This also bypasses all of the stat checks normally done.