Devious Devices - Captured Dreams Shop v4.15 - files removed

9 hours ago, Senick said:

Is there a way to stop being a Relationship slave, or is it truly permanent as she implies?

No, it needs a several things done and the items removed via the DD remove all option. Do the following things:

setpqv cdxslavery_player allowbeltremoval 1

setpqv cdxslavery_player Val_enslavestatus <x>   if you have played through property slave then set <x> to 3 (refused offer) otherwise if you have not and want to have the chance later then set <x> to 0. I also suggest disabling it in the MCM menu.

Set CDxLongTermBelting to 0

You need to remove yourself from several factions, use the command and insert the following faction ID's in place of <ID>

player.removefromfaction <ID>

xx167347

xx0aeabd

xx0ab465

xx0a8e2c

You will likely need to reset the quest for player slavery as well:

resetquest xx167348

the xx in the above ID's refers to the mod ID which is its load position, you can find it by entering   help cdx  and it will be the same first two letters/numbers of the ID's of the items that come up.

4 hours ago, Lady Victoria said:

I seem to be having a problem with the quest Part Favors. The animation with the two thalmor guards doesn’t play threw. It just gets stuck in a never ending anime and I’m frozen there. I tried a few times with no luck. Is their a way I can perhaps end it with a console command?

Which animation exactly is it repeating? If it is the initial washing animation it is likely due to Elenwen has not left the basement so try waiting an hour. If it won't let you wait, enable controls, find and select elenwen in the console then go to the door to the upstairs and use  moveto player and once there she should teleport out and you then need to move back to position and disable your controls.

On 9/11/2018 at 9:15 PM, Antaufein said:

Also, the chastity rings and locking pin look misaligned compared to the one from Zaria's restraints. I don't know if it's because the one from Zaria's restraints (image on the left) is in 1 item and the one from CD is in 2 items (the rings and the locking part)(image on the right), but it's annoying for me.

img_chastity_piercing_lock_from_zaria.pnimg_chastity_piercing_lock_with_zaria.pn

For whatever it's worth, I have this issue as well.  Were you able to fix it?  I'm thinking maybe I should take out that optional mesh and rebuild the outfits again.

8 hours ago, iron_monger said:

For whatever it's worth, I have this issue as well.  Were you able to fix it?  I'm thinking maybe I should take out that optional mesh and rebuild the outfits again.

There are optional meshes with CD for this for use with the UNP bodies as it was intended for CBBE and there are differences between the two.

On 12/10/2013 at 7:46 PM, Veladarius said:

The mod is broken up over several parts:
Part 1 - Esp, scripts and other minor files Required
Part 2 - Meshes and Textures by texture size Required
Part 3 - Catsuit data by body including bodyslide files Optional if you already have Shiny Rubber Catsuits but you should not need the esp for it now
Part 4 - Removed due to bad meshes in it that can cause CTD. Use DD v4 bodyslide files instead.
Part 5 - Misc optional files (female guard file and UNPB meshes for chastity piercings) Optional

2 hours ago, Veladarius said:

There are optional meshes with CD for this for use with the UNP bodies as it was intended for CBBE and there are differences between the two.

You mean Part 5? 

17 hours ago, Veladarius said:

Which animation exactly is it repeating? If it is the initial washing animation it is likely due to Elenwen has not left the basement so try waiting an hour. If it won't let you wait, enable controls, find and select elenwen in the console then go to the door to the upstairs and use  moveto player and once there she should teleport out and you then need to move back to position and disable your controls.

The one right after the washing. Where the two thalmor soldiers hang me up then drop me. They proceed to have their way with me one at a time. Then on the final animation where they want a threesome that’s where I have the problem. The one finishes and gets dressed but the othe continues and plays they with no end.

6 hours ago, Lady Victoria said:

The one right after the washing. Where the two thalmor soldiers hang me up then drop me. They proceed to have their way with me one at a time. Then on the final animation where they want a threesome that’s where I have the problem. The one finishes and gets dressed but the othe continues and plays they with no end.

If he is still doing part of the sexlab animation then you can end it via the mcm menu, If it does not continue once the animation is stopped use   sqv  cdxexpquest02 to get the stage and set the stage to 5 higher (it goes up by 5 per stage for the most part).

5 hours ago, Antaufein said:

The optional meshes makes no difference for me

What body shape are you using? I know that a lot of body styles make changes to the shape of the entire pelvis area. I don't do modeling so I can't really do much about it though you may be able to make some adjustments in bodyslide and move the pubic area back a bit. I have not seen any bodyslide versions of the meshes, probably because they would just be minor movements and there really isn't much interest in making them as it would likely be more trouble than it is worth.

11 hours ago, Antaufein said:

I used Cosio CBBE Curvy without the optional meshes and UNPB with the optional meshes, both with the same result. I am using All-in-One HDT Animated pussy 4.0

The UNPB one should have worked with the optional meshes as they were made for it for me though I don't know if the Animated pussy moves it as it is not far off in the picture.

5 hours ago, Veladarius said:

The UNPB one should have worked with the optional meshes as they were made for it for me though I don't know if the Animated pussy moves it as it is not far off in the picture.

I tried with CBBE Curvy and UNPB without Animated Pussy with the same result

On 9/21/2018 at 1:13 PM, Antaufein said:

I tried with CBBE Curvy and UNPB without Animated Pussy with the same result

The only thing I can think of is the combination of body type (as in TBBP vs HDT) and the skeleton. I have TBBP armor mods that with the HDT skeleton have major differences in things like the breasts (flattened and spread) and other areas that are not affected and the same is true for a HDT armor with a TBBP skeleton. In whatever combination the body and skeleton connect in different spots resulting in different shapes. The piercings are connected to a specific bone on the skeleton and made for a specific contour of the body (I use a CBBE HDT base body that I modified most everything but the pubic area with the HDT skeleton with no alignment issues) but there are differences in the various CBBE bodies though I am surprised the UNPB body did not align either. This is pretty much everything I know from my own experiences using bodyslide and the various body and skeleton types and have been using them since they were first released.

My only suggestion at this point still is to try and adjust the body in bodyslide though if it is moving bones (especially the one the piercings are connected to) then that won't work either. Beyond that it would require adjusting the piercing mesh position in a modeling program and isn't something I know how to do (others have volunteered their services on various things for which I thank them very much for doing).

38 minutes ago, Veladarius said:

The only thing I can think of is the combination of body type (as in TBBP vs HDT) and the skeleton. I have TBBP armor mods that with the HDT skeleton have major differences in things like the breasts (flattened and spread) and other areas that are not affected and the same is true for a HDT armor with a TBBP skeleton. In whatever combination the body and skeleton connect in different spots resulting in different shapes. The piercings are connected to a specific bone on the skeleton and made for a specific contour of the body (I use a CBBE HDT base body that I modified most everything but the pubic area with the HDT skeleton with no alignment issues) but there are differences in the various CBBE bodies though I am surprised the UNPB body did not align either. This is pretty much everything I know from my own experiences using bodyslide and the various body and skeleton types and have been using them since they were first released.

I use a HDT skeleton too.

38 minutes ago, Veladarius said:

My only suggestion at this point still is to try and adjust the body in bodyslide though if it is moving bones (especially the one the piercings are connected to) then that won't work either. Beyond that it would require adjusting the piercing mesh position in a modeling program and isn't something I know how to do (others have volunteered their services on various things for which I thank them very much for doing).

Beyond building bodies and outfits, I don't use bodyslide much. I will see what I can do.

UPDATE: I loaded the piercings in Outfit Studio and they seem to be on the pelvis bone

18 hours ago, Antaufein said:

I use a HDT skeleton too.

Beyond building bodies and outfits, I don't use bodyslide much. I will see what I can do.

UPDATE: I loaded the piercings in Outfit Studio and they seem to be on the pelvis bone

You can try moving the pelvis back a bit, I think there is an option for it but every body is different on the sliders.

Spoiler
3 minutes ago, Veladarius said:

Check the hotkey page in the MCM menu. The key to change positions is the same one that opens the perk tree so I usually change it to 0 instead of o

By which Veladrius means that there is a list of hotkeys in the MCM menu of SexLab (which indeed there are). These are very handy if the characters in your animations don't quite line up.

11 hours ago, Veladarius said:

Check the hotkey page in the MCM menu. The key to change positions is the same one that opens the perk tree so I usually change it to 0 instead of o

Thank you Veladarius and Psalam. Actually I am now having a problem with the scene where Elenwen make me test out the bondage furniture. I just get stuck in it and nothing seems to progress even after waiting or enabling the controls. The npc’s just stand there and everything I try just seems to be a lost cause. ☹️

Spoiler
8 hours ago, Lady Victoria said:

Thank you Veladarius and Psalam. Actually I am now having a problem with the scene where Elenwen make me test out the bondage furniture. I just get stuck in it and nothing seems to progress even after waiting or enabling the controls. The npc’s just stand there and everything I try just seems to be a lost cause. ☹️

From the modpage:

If scenes stop and no longer respond:

Hide contents

If you are missing Fus Ro D'oh it causes issues with the scenes and makes them stop.
In Integration set the MasturbateOnBeltRemoval to false (unchecked).
If you are using SexLab Random Attack disable it when a scene starts.
If you have control of your character you can try disabling the the player controls in the MCM menu, scenes can't run if you have control.
You can enable / disable the Player AI using the MCM menu ( on reset page) and move to proper position if needed.

Does anyone know why the gas masks from this mod are not displaying on my character? They also don't lock on and can be removed without a key. There are probably other items as well I haven't checked others or explored the mod once I saw that gasmask was not working.

In NMM I've got:

Captured Dreams

CD Part 1 Esp and Scripts v4.15

CD Part 2 - Meshes and TExtures 2048k v4.09

CD Part 3 - Catsuit CBBE Mesh &amp; Bodyslide Data

CD Part 5 - Misc Optional files v4.09

Did I forget anything or miss something in the install step?

Thank you for your time and expertise

-Z

24 minutes ago, Zombona said:

Does anyone know why the gas masks from this mod are not displaying on my character? They also don't lock on and can be removed without a key. There are probably other items as well I haven't checked others or explored the mod once I saw that gasmask was not working.

In NMM I've got:

Captured Dreams

-Z

I'll take a look but it may be a v3 vs v4 thing, not sure though I thought I had some issues with them myself a while back w/ v3 (I don't remember things very well lately).

13 hours ago, Zombona said:

In NMM I've got:

Captured Dreams

-Z

1 - make sure that you are using a locking mask as there are both locking and simple clothing versions. I checked the locking ones in v3 and they work fine.

2 - make sure that you don't have something else blocking it such as a gag or blindfold since they have the same keywords as they can prevent the mask from working properly by either not locking or not being displayed.

3 - make sure that none of the slots for the mask, gag or blindfold are set to hidden by something else in the device hider.

So first I love this mod I still remember waiting for V3 to come out this has been a favorite for a long time. I finally got around to going through and updating my skyrim mods and start a new playthrough and am having a problem with the slave portion. I remember it used to be if you had chaste life active in the options menu and were a virgin you went straight to the manor but now that isnt working for me.  I updated this by downloading parts 1,2,3 and the DDv4 update  then merging them along with updating DD. Am I doing something wrong here. The only thing I can think of is maybe time between activating the chaste life and clicking the slavery start in the MCM but I waited a minute or two outside of menus. Am i doing something wrong or did i update incorrectly. If nothing else are there commands I can use to skip to the manor?

EDIT: nvm it works now. I went and got the protector plus stuff first then started the slave option and suddenly it worked.