Ok so there is some experimentations in this version so it may contain some bugs, but i can't test everything by myself, I'm counting on you to tell me what should be changed and if there is bugs to fix, I'll make more smaller updates from now on to fix/add things.

Like for the player grapple on NPC from behind, do you want some algorithm here for them to resist better? It's kinda overpowered so dunno, tell me.

I've loaded this up, but I haven't had anyone rape me. Let me tell you what I did to make sure I didn't so something funky when uninstalling the old version and installing this one.

First, I loaded up my game and uninstalled Defeat 2.0 from within MCM. I made a clean save then deleted the old .esp and scripts. I double checked and made sure that I deleted every script I found with "SexLabDefeat" in the name. I then dropped the new files into my data folder. I ran FNIS. I also ran BOSS.

I then started up Skyrim and opened the MCM to configure. The first thing that I noticed is that I now have 2 entries in MCM for SexLab Defeat. One is completely empty. The other has all the configurables that it should have. I'm not sure if this is because I missed an associated file when I was deleting or not. I searched my hard drive for "SexLabDefeat" and it only turned up the files from version 3.0.

I went out into the world to find bandits to fight. Instead of raping me, I was just getting killed. So, I figured maybe my health was set too low. I went in and set it to 80%. Surely, these guys couldn't kill me too quickly with my health set that high! But, they still killed me. No one attempted to rape me, at all. So, it wasn't a matter of one trying to rape me while the others beat on me.

I'm not sure if I've set up something wrong or if this is a bug.

Edit: I forgot to mention that I did install the new Get Up Faster mod that is now required.

Okay, this is odd! I tried a few things.

First, I ran cleanup and tried again from my original save. I ran in and was still killed with no attempt to rape.

Second, I uninstalled from my original save, saved again, and reinstalled. I ran in and was killed with no attempt at rape. I even turned on god mode so that I wouldn't die and let them beat on me (well after my health was below 80%) and still no rape. Also, the MCM menu still shows two entries for Defeat.

Lastly, I uninstalled and then started a brand, new game. Once I was at a point where combat was possible, I opened MCM to reinstall. In this save, there is only one entry for Defeat. The logo shows up and the menu on the left is there. However, when I click on general settings to reinstall, nothing shows up in the lefthand window. 

When doing a clean save, make sure to go into the MCM menu when you've disabled (full on deactivated the mod) Defeat and wait for a few seconds so it can refresh the menu. What I mean is that the menu will still be there with the mod disabled, but give MCM some time to be aware of that and then once it's actually gone make a save. That way you won't get the empty menu. MCM is sort of finicky that way and not instant like in new vegas.

Also, what does the Minimum Health slider do on the player as victim menu, I've always wondered, it's set to 0% by default.

But, would I still get the empty menu even on a brand new game? I disabled in my old save, waited until I got the message that it had been disabled, waited for a few seconds and then did a clean save. Then, I exited to the menu and started a new game. 

In the mod package, there's no behavior file for FNIS tool to read, for the "tie up" animation you've mentioned.

Edit: Wait, the behavior file is in the BSA, but FNIS can't read BSA.

Oh sorry, I didn't know that... Changing the file now.

ttpt:

The minimum health slider is here as an option to assure compatibility with other mods who also trigger when the player is under a % of hp, for example you can set 20% health and 10% health minimum, Defeat won't trigger if you have less thant 10% so you can set another mod threshold under 10%.

But, would I still get the empty menu even on a brand new game? I disabled in my old save, waited until I got the message that it had been disabled, waited for a few seconds and then did a clean save. Then, I exited to the menu and started a new game. 

The empty menu is just an MCM issue, tt does that sometimes. It should fix itself automatically given some time.Try quitting the game and reloading that one brand new save with the one menu and see if it fills itself up.

oh also, thanks for the minimum health slider stuff. I was treating it as such but I wanted to be sure. It should allow it to be compatible with SD and still with submit now that it also has an option that triggers on low health.

Hi,

your mod looks nice, anyway, I wonder: does the player suffer any damage or negative effect by being raped?

Usually, when you are staggered or bleeding out, you are very close to dying and having to reload your last save. Correct me if I'm wrong, but this mod gives you a chance to survive, actually making the game easier. This should come at a price, IMHO. Chance to get pregnant, contract a bad illness, getting robbed, caged, enslaved. These are a few ideas. They could be made toggleable in MCM.

Hi, I've a more serious problem.

I'm starting a new game, the sex defeat menu appear inside mcm but when I select any of his menu item, nothing is shown, and if I try to exit and to chose some other menu, nothing work until I close the windows!!!!

The 2.0 version worked really fine!

@pamfolette

There already is such a feature (not as developed as you'd wish though it seems):

(Taken from the OP)

To make the escape harder, you can activate a debuff that block the health regeneration by 100%, the magicka and stamina regeneration by 50% and a debuff that damage your stamina. (Will also affect victims from Companion as victim and Companion as aggressor.

This should come at a price, IMHO. Chance to get pregnant, contract a bad illness, getting robbed, caged, enslaved. These are a few ideas. They could be made toggleable in MCM.

For pregnancy, use one of the 2 available pregnancy mods. As defeat comes with a had-sex-dont-care-get-raped-feature , there's a risk to get pregenant, when using one of the pregnancy mods.

What kind of illness? i prefer to catch no std, so it's more a matter of taste.

Getting robbed? See Sumbit. Via MCM option? See Submit again.

Caged and enslaved? it's no enslavement mod. Use SD or wait for SD2 to get enslaved.

The file is updated, sorry about that but you'll need to redownload it, and don't forget to launch fnis tool.

For whatever reason, I'm not seeing the options to enable a threesome in the mcm anywhere.  Also will the hotkeys still work if I'm using a 360 controller?

General settings -> Player victim: Threesome, enabled by default.

Hi,

your mod looks nice, anyway, I wonder: does the player suffer any damage or negative effect by being raped?

Usually, when you are staggered or bleeding out, you are very close to dying and having to reload your last save. Correct me if I'm wrong, but this mod gives you a chance to survive, actually making the game easier. This should come at a price, IMHO. Chance to get pregnant, contract a bad illness, getting robbed, caged, enslaved. These are a few ideas. They could be made toggleable in MCM.

There is only a debuff who stops your health regeneration and magicka/stamina by 50% and another debuff who damage your stamina, that's only for making the escape harder, nothing deep here.

The empty menu is just an MCM issue, tt does that sometimes. It should fix itself automatically given some time.Try quitting the game and reloading that one brand new save with the one menu and see if it fills itself up.

oh also, thanks for the minimum health slider stuff. I was treating it as such but I wanted to be sure. It should allow it to be compatible with SD and still with submit now that it also has an option that triggers on low health.

I'm not sure about that. Waiting didn't help.

I haven't played Skyrim at all since my last post, so starting this is a reboot of the game. I loaded up my new game and just let it sit there. I didn't do anything. To make sure that I wasn't rushing and being impatient, I went and unloaded/reloaded the dishwasher.

When I came back, I clicked on MCM and still have the menu on the left but nothing in the right window. So, I clicked on "general settings" in the lefthand menu and went to fold a load of laundry. When I came back, the right window is still empty.

I closed out of MCM and reopened it, at that point, but it still didn't populate.

wow, this looks really cool. Finally, shift key has a use in combat.

... not sure this has been suggested, but has anyone tried to use followers to try and 'rescue' pc from a rape? In other words, as the assailants queue up to rape, have the follower attack the last npc in the rape queue and work their way down to the npc raping the pc. Happened the other day, not sure why, but follower started fighting off the waiting rapist, was rather dramatic having follower work their way down to the bandit raping the pc.

Another feature that is kinda neat, used in Random Sex Mod is a routine for waiting rapist, that has them occasionally masturbating while they wait.

And, I noticed you had added a 'minimum health' limit for mod to proc, I wonder if it is possible to have pc health 'stick' at that limit for a few seconds. So, if pc takes damage that would trigger Defeat set at 21%, but the damage is great enough to trigger Submit set at 14% health, or Sanguine Debatchery at 7% or even No Death Mod at 0%, adding a 'sticky threshold' would stop health loss below 21% for a few seconds so your mod will trigger without chance of triggering other mods with low health thresholds. I guess these 'sticky thresholds'  with multiple sliders, should be a mod unto itself, so you can set it up with all the other mods that use low health triggers, to keep them all from overlapping into a wonky mess to inevitable reload save game. 

And, I noticed you had added a 'minimum health' limit for mod to proc, I wonder if it is possible to have pc health 'stick' at that limit for a few seconds. So, if pc takes damage that would trigger Defeat set at 21%, but the damage is great enough to trigger Submit set at 14% health, or Sanguine Debatchery at 7% or even No Death Mod at 0%, adding a 'sticky threshold' would stop health loss below 21% for a few seconds so your mod will trigger without chance of triggering other mods with low health thresholds. I guess these 'sticky thresholds'  with multiple sliders, should be a mod unto itself, so you can set it up with all the other mods that use low health triggers, to keep them all from overlapping into a wonky mess to inevitable reload save game. 

jbezorg has recently released a WIP modders' resource specifically for that purpose: see here.

I don't see any Sexlab Defeat option in the MCM Menu. Extracted all files to Data folder, and also downloaded that Stand-up motion replacer and ran GenerateFINIS. Still nothing in the MCM Menu that has Sexlab Defeat in it. Someone please help?

jbezorg has recently released a WIP modders' resource specifically for that purpose: see here.

awesome, thanks. Add in SL Consequences and you'll loose most of the health below the thresholds to rape anyway...

edit; should be part of SL Framework Package. More elegant solution than what I describe, but with fewer options for escape or rape at low health..

Hi, I've a more serious problem.

I'm starting a new game, the sex defeat menu appear inside mcm but when I select any of his menu item, nothing is shown, and if I try to exit and to chose some other menu, nothing work until I close the windows!!!!

The 2.0 version worked really fine!

I'm having the same issue. Anyone know of a way to fix this?