[WIP] Radiant Prostitution 0.81b (Oct 29th)

This really adds some life to the taverns, thanks!  Just a thought here, and probably just more work for you, but since you may end up reformatting the whole thing in future releases, it might help the community if you went with the same file naming convention that most of the other mods have adapted to.  Somehow, most of the other mods use Sexlab at the beginning which makes it easy to find in data, scripts, ect.. as well as NMM.  This one kinda sticks out, but hey, it's yours, you do what you want, just a suggestion.  I love it.

Hi just isntalled this mod and   its not working might have done it wrong...

Installed Fnis > Sexlab Framework> ran fnis behavior for users> enable sexlab> installed randiant Prosti.

Now i hear the sounds and both me and npc get naked but they just stand there no animation

thank you for any help you could offer

post-215134-0-75850300-1376750955_thumb.png

@RDKateran: If they have the amulet and are running a package with random conversation enabled, they might take on clients. If they are followers then I guess would could say that it would interfere (they can't do both at the same time).

@Shinji72: The next version update will be a big one. It will probably have quirks if overwritten. Either a new start or a save where the mod isn't present will be recommended. A clean save may do. I'm not the authority as to whether or not you should start a new game. Do what you must.

I really like this mod, because it's a prostitution mod with some very good ideas,

but I have a problem, i don't if it depends from my mods, or if it is a problem everbody have: The Sex Scene doesn't start, i can immediately collect the gold after i select the dialogue to start the "sex", but then I didn't get the gold.

The previous version of SexLab had a bug with ending animations, leading to animations not starting after a while.
Resetting SLs animation register or SL completly solved it until the bug occoured again.
The latest version of SL has this bug fixed, but needs to be updated using the clean save method, or (if clean save doesn't work) a new game.

@RDKateran: If they have the amulet and are running a package with random conversation enabled, they might take on clients. If they are followers then I guess would could say that it would interfere (they can't do both at the same time).

@Shinji72: The next version update will be a big one. It will probably have quirks if overwritten. Either a new start or a save where the mod isn't present will be recommended. A clean save may do. I'm not the authority as to whether or not you should start a new game. Do what you must.

What I'm looking at is that I've the Lively Followers mod, which give all followers the same idle capabilities as Serana.  I've also got the Cerwiden mod for my main companion, whom makes idle remarks during travel.  She is also typically my spouse in games, and that's where I wonder if there'll be a conflict of sorts.

@RDKateran: I could be wrong, but the worse thing that could happen would be that the follower wouldn't follow for a bit. I never seen Serana talk to other NPC during her sandboxing. Maybe that's just because she doesn't have any specific dialogue topic. Or it could be the follower sandboxing isn't flagged for NPC dialogue event. IDK. As for the quest and location comments, they trigger off the SM location change nodes or something. No conflict there.

I've tried to have a follower flagged for prostitution and the only thing that happens is they stop following you and look for clients. So the conclusion: don't put the amulet on your active follower if you don't want to have to wait till they concluded their business. Otherwise there is no problem as far as I can imagine.

Great mod. I would suggest something to put a bounty on the player and closing the prostitution quest if the Player leave the zone the Barkeep is in

In a player alias script something like:

Event OnLocationChange(Location akOldLoc, Location akNewLoc)
  if ( !akNewLoc.HasCommonParent( AliasBarkeep.GetActorReference().GetCurrentLocation() ) )
    ; Bitch left town with my cash!
  endIf
endEvent
OnLocationChange()

HasCommonParent()

I've left town several times without paying the innkeeper their share.

Ooops....  :angel:

Yea I thought of something like this... but since I left the possibility of whoring outside the inn open... that makes it difficult to determine if the player really left with the money or is carrying on, expanding his/her clientele. Anyway, since no other innkeeper would take on someone who is already working for another innkeeper, it may not be worth it to leave without closing the quest.

Perhaps leaving the town could reset the quest and put a bounty on your head... even trigger the thug quest, which, when handled by SD could lead to a whole heap of funny situations for the player.

I think the "bad ending" is one of the thing that is most demanded... and I'm listening. I think that it makes game choices all the more meaningful when you have the possibility to fail entirely, yet carry on playing. That's what SD is about for me and why I love it, and something I'd like to do as well. Making it into something organic and fun to play is quite a challenge though.

You'll want to use IsSameLocation() with a keyword then. The example code for the Courier would be useful for you combined with the OnLOcationChange event.

;Is the player and the CourierRef (stored in pCourier) in the same settlement, town, or city (ie the "LocTypeHabitation" keyword stored in)pLocTypeHabitation
if pCourier.getCurrentLocation().IsSameLocation(Game.GetPlayer().getCurrentLocation(), pLocTypeHabitation)
  debug.trace("WICourierScript: Courier and player are in same habitation.")
else
  debug.trace("WICourierScript: Courier and player are not in same habitation.")
endif

@jbezorg: Actually I ended up using HasCommonParent to the location where the quest was started. Depending on the quest, I select a different level in the location tree (e.g. inn for the food quest and habitation for the free roaming prostitution quest) to allow more or less liberty.

Just my pennies worth in on the idea of placing a bounty on a wandering Prostitute....I run my Prostitute as working for Kleppr and have severely lowered the price she makes from a client, plus through 'Random Rape' Kleppr once in a while takes something more than his share from my girl....I would very much like to keep Kleppr as her Pimp as he feels sleazy and corrupt enough to run such a low grade, low paid racket....My girls wanders all over Skyrim, selling her 'wares' everywhere she goes...Mines, Hunters Camps, Soldier camps, etc...that would be difficult to achieve if she has to find a new Pimp/Madam every time she leaves a region...If she want's Radiant Prostitution Quests she has to be honest with Kleppr to achieve them, it's keeps her going back to him on a regular bases and fronting up with his cut and her true number of clients.

Stayfrosty - how do you manage to make your girl(s) working for someone else and how do you use pimp potion?

She only works for Kleppr, no one else...she can whore herself out as far away as Windhelm and Riften, Bandits, Soldiers, Miners, etc...who ever she runs into on the road....but eventually heads back to Kleppr and coughs up his cut...usually leaves her destitute and she ends up having to work extra hard to afford a bed (Mod with altered Inn prices) or ends up sleeping on her Bedroll down with the Smelter Workers and Beggars. ....So long as she is on the job for her Pimp, Kleppr, she can work anywhere all over Skyrim.

What Pimp Potion?... :huh: ...I'm missing something?

@Stayfrosty

I don't think any primp would be THAT patient to wait for you to return. Really you can't just up and leave with out telling them and if they let you leave they'd give you a certain amount of time to go venturing. 

If you just leave with out saying so they should drag you back.

If you don't come back after a certain timeframe then they should also start looking for you.

And the longer you don't return the worst the consequence. ie. first it's a letter via courier (who will take his payment via your services). Then maybe thugs (can also use you as their payment) if you still don't go back And finally Bounty Hunters who will take a large portion of your current cut (and again use you.) as their payment. And every "level" of warning should also decrease your cut of the profit. So he'll take more as you stay out longer(after their given grace period).

Oh and before the pimp would even consider you leaving then you'd have to prove your worth first.

Do note that this is a consensual prostitution mod. You have a choice to let them have you or not that goes for the pimps as well if they want more they can't force you (unless your weak...), they would more likely to hire you thou or let you keep less gold.

Stayfrosty - how do you manage to make your girl(s) working for someone else and how do you use pimp potion?

She only works for Kleppr, no one else...she can whore herself out as far away as Windhelm and Riften, Bandits, Soldiers, Miners, etc...who ever she runs into on the road....but eventually heads back to Kleppr and coughs up his cut...usually leaves her destitute and she ends up having to work extra hard to afford a bed (Mod with altered Inn prices) or ends up sleeping on her Bedroll down with the Smelter Workers and Beggars. ....So long as she is on the job for her Pimp, Kleppr, she can work anywhere all over Skyrim.

What Pimp Potion?... :huh: ...I'm missing something?

Thank you for the answer. I wrote the wrong word - There should be person instead of potion. Sorry.

Would it be possible to add a toggle in the mf_settings to disable NPC wenches?   I ask  because they have never worked right for me.  After 'a wench is on a job' message, the wench and her client simply stand looking at each other, and nothing happens, and both remain locked like that until I use the consol to "kill" and then "resurrect" the wench.

I have that exact same issue. I know that in other sexlab mods that moving it up in the load order, towards the top fixed that issue, but in RP's case, I can't do that because of Schlongs of Skyrim, it must be loaded after that in order for wench outfits to work at all. If you don't have that installed, try moving RP up higher in your load order.

I'm also having the same issue, moving it higher in the load order didn't fix it for me. I'm not having issues with other SL mods though.

Is there a setting that modifies how much the Innkeeper takes from the earnings?

Not Yet, but it's 40% of the BaseGoldPerClient. So you can change it indirectly by changing this value and adjusting other settings to compensate.

Looks like i have trouble trying to pimp my follower. I gave her that special amulet, and she started running around Bannered Mare searching for clients. But not a single client wants her. It's either she refuses or client says "Not interested".

A wench in Candlehearth Hall works as intended at the same time.

another moment: A quest for home delivery in Whiterun. I was meant to meet Sigurd with guest Belethor at Belethor's General, and the marker was leading to the Belethors. But both clients were boozing at Drunken Huntsmen at this time.

Like Uriel I had troubles with pimping Annekke in Whiterun last night. I used the wenches outfit and although she approached many and many approached her the approachee said no. 

Then I realized it was about 3:30am game time and I'd been running the default whore schedule. I set BypassWhoreSchedule to 1 in mf_settings, reloaded the game, and after an unsuccessful approach I ran the bat file. She immediately had successful jobs. 

So, the bug is that scripts allow her to approach/be approached during down times. My preferred solution for implementing down time? She doesn't approach anyone but clients still come up and get politely declined :)

I should note, also, that I'm using EFF. I used it to dress her in the wench outfit and after I told her to relax she went right to work.