SexLab Framework Development

I'm having an issue and have not found anything similar in searching this thread or all the googles.  Anyway, my "toggle animations" menu in the MCM for sexlab is blank.  SKSE 1.7.3 is installed, Sexlab 1.60 alpha3 with patch is installed, and I am using mod organizer.  Any thoughts?  Also, do you need any more relivant data I can provide?  Thanks.  

I'm having an issue and have not found anything similar in searching this thread or all the googles.  Anyway, my "toggle animations" menu in the MCM for sexlab is blank.  SKSE 1.7.3 is installed, Sexlab 1.60 alpha3 with patch is installed, and I am using mod organizer.  Any thoughts?  Also, do you need any more relivant data I can provide?  Thanks.  

Run the rebuild/reinstall function from the last page of the MCM. If it still doesn't show anything in the list after that, post your debug log from after doing the rebuild/reinstall.

I'm having issues with the tortoisegit, it used to work fine until I upgraded GitUI, now I'm getting 

git.exe clone --progress -v "http://git.loverslab.com/sexlab/framework.git" "C:\...\Desktop\SL\framework"

Cloning into 'C:\...\Desktop\SL\framework'...
POST git-upload-pack (516 bytes)
fatal: The remote end hung up unexpectedly
error: RPC failed; result=22, HTTP code = 502

git did not exit cleanly (exit code 128) (31387 ms @ 18/06/2015 15:26:01)

I already googled the issue and couldnt find a solution, have somone already experienced that?

May I suggest this idea: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15763-any-virgin-mods/

So whenever your female character/npcs do the sex for the first time the blood will cover the vagina.

HI krocoz.

I also want Defloration mod for skyrim. :)

Author xuniana and I discuss about this 2 months ago~.

Xuniana make Defloration texture. [ put this file at Skyrim - Textures - Sexlab. and always remember backup!! ;) ]

CumVaginalOralAnal.dds

[this file is the first version of texture.]

How to work it properly? [it need twice sex]

first, it need standalone oral sex play.

after oral play~ you need to play Vaginal/Anal sex.

1. rough missionary. 2. arrok reg up fuck. 3. reverse cowgirl[anal]. 4. arrock cowgirl. 5. arrock reverse cowgirl[anal].

6. ap cowgirl. 7. sideway fuck. 8. arrock sideway fuck. 9. ap shoulder. 10. arrock standing fuck.

(These are worked animations!)

[set cum effect timer max. or cum texture will disappear and defloration texture won't work.]

[not work with other animations and NSAP animations.]

Here's the Test pics.

post-85433-0-11846700-1434714335_thumb.jpg

post-85433-0-34864500-1434714340_thumb.jpg

[this file show the second version of texture test.] [work with any animations.]

[Excuse about my personal Textures.]

and Xuniana said. - "like i thought.... but I have no knowledge about scripts  :( hope I can find someone help".

Xuniana can make texture but not the script things. :(

Contact Xuniana if you know about scripting.

+ Xuniana is need someone who good at scripting mods..

maybe sexlab team can help?   :)

HI krocoz.

So whenever your female character/npcs do the sex for the first time the blood will cover the vagina.

I also want Defloration mod for skyrim. :)

Author xuniana and I discuss about this 2 months ago~.

Xuniana make Defloration texture. [ put this file at Skyrim - Textures - Sexlab. and always remember backup!! ;) ]

attachicon.gifCumVaginalOralAnal.dds

[this file is the first version of texture.]

How to work it properly? [it need twice sex]

first, it need standalone oral sex play.

after oral play~ you need to play Vaginal/Anal sex.

1. rough missionary. 2. arrok reg up fuck. 3. reverse cowgirl[anal]. 4. arrock cowgirl. 5. arrock reverse cowgirl[anal].

6. ap cowgirl. 7. sideway fuck. 8. arrock sideway fuck. 9. ap shoulder. 10. arrock standing fuck.

(These are worked animations!)

[set cum effect timer max. or cum texture will disappear and defloration texture won't work.]

[not work with other animations and NSAP animations.]

Here's the Test pics.

attachicon.gifmsg-85433-0-57974200-1425996449.jpg

attachicon.gifmsg-85433-0-68429100-1425996435.jpg

[this file show the second version of texture test.] [work with any animations.]

[Excuse about my personal Textures.]

and Xuniana said. - "like i thought.... but I have no knowledge about scripts  :( hope I can find someone help".

Xuniana can make texture but not the script things. :(

Contact Xuniana if you know about scripting.

+ Xuniana is need someone who good at scripting mods..

maybe sexlab team can help?   :)

Ah thx for your information. I've never do the scripting in Skyrim, but I've learned to tweak some .esp in CK, where can I learn how to do the scripting?

Disgusting. :) If I would be the vampire I might like to lick her afterwards, but since I'm not, no way. :)

Well then make a toggleable menu in MCM for this feature then.

Sorry if this is frequently asked but is there a way to make cum stay on the character even after sleeping? Same with duration too as the max is 900 seconds.

As in the only way for the cum effect to be removed is to be washed out or if it expires.

Sorry if this is frequently asked but is there a way to make cum stay on the character even after sleeping? Same with duration too as the max is 900 seconds.

As in the only way for the cum effect to be removed is to be washed out or if it expires.

S-Lab Framework v1.60 (Warning:ALPHA) goes from 900 seconds max to something like 99999 seconds or more.  If you want to update, just make sure you read up on patch information and remember it's in alpha stage, but it does cover your issue with 900 seconds maximum.

S-Lab Framework v1.60 (Warning:ALPHA) goes from 900 seconds max to something like 99999 seconds or more.  If you want to update, just make sure you read up on patch information and remember it's in alpha stage, but it does cover your issue with 900 seconds maximum.

Since the cum is set up to "move" down the body setting it to stay on the body too long has side effects you should be aware of.

Once the cum reached the "edge" of the body texture map the part that overflows the map is pasted onto the opposite edge so the cum will run down the targets front side and then run UP their backside until it runs down their front again. The longer you leave the cum displayed the more you will see this.

Best to not set the cum to display too long or if you still must, make sure you edit the cum to remove the animation part. It will no longer run but better than seeing it going uphill.

I never really noticed there was an animation affect and though it just applied a texture, lol

That would explain why there's a tiny white splash on the neck though

Just hold your actor still after some sex and watch the cum for a bit, it moves (field setting animation speed highlighted in attachment)

post-76788-0-68693200-1434778669_thumb.jpg

I'm having issues with the tortoisegit, it used to work fine until I upgraded GitUI, now I'm getting 

git.exe clone --progress -v "http://git.loverslab.com/sexlab/framework.git" "C:\...\Desktop\SL\framework"

Cloning into 'C:\...\Desktop\SL\framework'...
POST git-upload-pack (516 bytes)
fatal: The remote end hung up unexpectedly
error: RPC failed; result=22, HTTP code = 502

git did not exit cleanly (exit code 128) (31387 ms @ 18/06/2015 15:26:01)

I already googled the issue and couldnt find a solution, have somone already experienced that?

This happerned to me. I messed up my local git repository and I decided to re-clone it, and I got what you did. I managed to restore and repair my local repository. The most favorite reason for this is that the http.postbuffer is too small.

http://hungred.com/how-to/gitlab-error-fatal-remote-hung-unexpectedly/

What you can do in the short term is download the Sexlab code as a tar.gz archive and unpack this. You can download the archive from

http://git.loverslab.com/sexlab/framework/repository/archive?ref=development

hope this helps

Hi,

I've just updated the Sexlab alpha 3 code to the latest commit and I can report that the update was successful, without CTD (The previous SexLab install patch fix was not necessary). The only issue I found, which maybe still WIP ; on the MCM->Rebuild & Clean tab I am getting errors under "System Requirements". I currently use the latest FNIS 5.4.2 together (with the updated patch fix 1). I did run the FNIS generator on the new install before loading skyrim.

FNIS Behavior V5.4.2   20/06/2015 15:53:47
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading Bathing in Skyrim V?.? ...
Reading FNISBase V5.4.2 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V5.3 ...
Reading PND V1.8 ...
Reading SexLab V1.60 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.60 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
No GENDER directory Animations\male\
 17 GENDER modifications for Animations\female\

Create Creature Behaviors ...

1305 animations for 6 mods successfully included (character)
 322 animations for 1 mods and 18 creatures successfully included.

0 possible consistence issues

@EDIT: This was included in the papyrus log that maybe linked to the FNIS issue

[06/20/2015 - 03:05:16PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: SexLabFramework - Enabled
[06/20/2015 - 03:05:16PM] SexLab  - SexLab v1.60 alpha 3 - Ready!
[06/20/2015 - 03:05:29PM] ERROR:  (00000014): cannot fetch variable named sexlabframework of type int, returning 0.
stack:
	[ (00000014)].Actor.GetAnimationVariableInt() - "<native>" Line ?
	[SexLabQuestFramework (0B000D62)].sslSystemConfig.CheckSystemPart() - "sslSystemConfig.psc" Line 563
	[SexLabConfigurationMenu (0B079840)].sslConfigMenu.SystemCheckOptions() - "sslConfigMenu.psc" Line 589
	[SexLabConfigurationMenu (0B079840)].sslConfigMenu.RebuildClean() - "sslConfigMenu.psc" Line 2190
	[SexLabConfigurationMenu (0B079840)].sslConfigMenu.OnPageReset() - "sslConfigMenu.psc" Line 150
	[SexLabConfigurationMenu (0B079840)].sslConfigMenu.SetPage() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 793
	[SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (11000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnPageSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 146

I haven't tried all the new animations but those I have, show no signs of being shakey and appear to run perfectly :D

post-227506-0-46485700-1434806130_thumb.jpg

Well I have a fresh rebuild of Skyrim that I haven't loaded any SL mods yet so now might be a good time to help test the developmental build.

Are there any protocols you would like us to follow?

Any things you want tested specifically?

Is there a specific way you would like a perceived bug to be reported. 

I'm afraid I can't offer much help with under the hood mechanics but I do have a very good understanding of SL, Submit, Defeat, Aroused, Lovers comfort, Extra Voices, Solutions, and Amorous Adventures (if that's any help). I would be willing to test any mod you like but those are the ones I would feel confident in commenting on if they or the framework was/wasn't working properly.

By they way thank you for 1.59c a nice solid reliable build that has give me many hours of trouble free SL adventures. (No I don't expect a developmental to be trouble free)

Hmmm... For me, when updating from 1.59 to 1.60, it tells me "installing or updating, please close this menu and wait" when going to the MCM menu, but it never finishes. IT goes away when I click one of the menus on the left side.

I can manually reset things, animation registeries, and such, but no animations or such are working when in-game. And I keep getting that message everytime I go to the MCM menu.

Any ideas what might be wrong?

Increase number of animations, creatures, voices, and expressions that can be installed, ​Install limit for each object type now increased from 125 to 350.

ps:not working for me any clue,i did update to 1.59 to 1.60 but still the max cap remaing

Hmmm... For me, when updating from 1.59 to 1.60, it tells me "installing or updating, please close this menu and wait" when going to the MCM menu, but it never finishes. IT goes away when I click one of the menus on the left side.

I can manually reset things, animation registeries, and such, but no animations or such are working when in-game. And I keep getting that message everytime I go to the MCM menu.

Any ideas what might be wrong?

Impossible to tell you without seeing a debug log.

Hi,

I've just updated the Sexlab alpha 3 code to the latest commit and I can report that the update was successful, without CTD (The previous SexLab install patch fix was not necessary). The only issue I found, which maybe still WIP ; on the MCM->Rebuild & Clean tab I am getting errors under "System Requirements". I currently use the latest FNIS 5.4.2 together (with the updated patch fix 1). I did run the FNIS generator on the new install before loading skyrim.

FNIS Behavior V5.4.2   20/06/2015 15:53:47
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading Bathing in Skyrim V?.? ...
Reading FNISBase V5.4.2 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V5.3 ...
Reading PND V1.8 ...
Reading SexLab V1.60 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
No GENDER directory Animations\male\
 17 GENDER modifications for Animations\female\

Create Creature Behaviors ...

1305 animations for 6 mods successfully included (character)
 322 animations for 1 mods and 18 creatures successfully included.

0 possible consistence issues

@EDIT: This was included in the papyrus log that maybe linked to the FNIS issue

[06/20/2015 - 03:05:16PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: SexLabFramework - Enabled
[06/20/2015 - 03:05:16PM] SexLab  - SexLab v1.60 alpha 3 - Ready!
[06/20/2015 - 03:05:29PM] ERROR:  (00000014): cannot fetch variable named sexlabframework of type int, returning 0.
stack:
	[ (00000014)].Actor.GetAnimationVariableInt() - "<native>" Line ?
	[SexLabQuestFramework (0B000D62)].sslSystemConfig.CheckSystemPart() - "sslSystemConfig.psc" Line 563
	[SexLabConfigurationMenu (0B079840)].sslConfigMenu.SystemCheckOptions() - "sslConfigMenu.psc" Line 589
	[SexLabConfigurationMenu (0B079840)].sslConfigMenu.RebuildClean() - "sslConfigMenu.psc" Line 2190
	[SexLabConfigurationMenu (0B079840)].sslConfigMenu.OnPageReset() - "sslConfigMenu.psc" Line 150
	[SexLabConfigurationMenu (0B079840)].sslConfigMenu.SetPage() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 793
	[SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (11000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnPageSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 146

I haven't tried all the new animations but those I have, show no signs of being shakey and appear to run perfectly :D

Those checks in the menu for FNIS stuff are all based off animation variables, which can be pretty unreliable as it seems like they cant be retrieved properly if the player hasn't scrolled out to 3rd person at least once since load or are currently in 1st person, not to sure as to the specifics that cause it, but it results in the animation variables being irretrievable (as seen in your debug log) which results in those checks then failing.

The is generated and main FNIS version checks themselves are based on hard coded script provided by FNIS. So for those to fail, you either have outdated FNIS scripts or if your using MO (and don't have outdated FNIS scripts overwriting newer ones, such as in your overwrite folder) than in my experience FNIS seems to be kinda hit or miss about being able to update the FNISVersion and FNISGenerated scripts, make sure no FNIS files are in your overwrite folder, and if so move them to a separate FNIS Output mod folder. Running MO as administrator or not seems to have some effect as well.

That said though, the current Git development version is pretty close to what I plan on releasing as the first 1.60 beta in the next week or so, so let me know if you run into any animation issues while using it.

It also has a mostly-finished, and mostly untested, separate orgasms feature that I'm not sure I'll keep or not. It's currently always on in the Git build, but will be toggled in any beta/final release if I do keep it. So if you notice any oddities with orgasms, that's why.

Well I have a fresh rebuild of Skyrim that I haven't loaded any SL mods yet so now might be a good time to help test the developmental build.

Are there any protocols you would like us to follow?

Any things you want tested specifically?

Is there a specific way you would like a perceived bug to be reported. 

I'm afraid I can't offer much help with under the hood mechanics but I do have a very good understanding of SL, Submit, Defeat, Aroused, Lovers comfort, Extra Voices, Solutions, and Amorous Adventures (if that's any help). I would be willing to test any mod you like but those are the ones I would feel confident in commenting on if they or the framework was/wasn't working properly.

By they way thank you for 1.59c a nice solid reliable build that has give me many hours of trouble free SL adventures. (No I don't expect a developmental to be trouble free)

Just be sure to include relevant debug logs if you come across any issues. 

from Ashal

Those checks in the menu for FNIS stuff are all based off animation variables, which can be pretty unreliable as it seems like they cant be retrieved properly if the player hasn't scrolled out to 3rd person at least once since load or are currently in 1st person, not to sure as to the specifics that cause it, but it results in the animation variables being irretrievable (as seen in your debug log) which results in those checks then failing.

The is generated and main FNIS version checks themselves are based on hard coded script provided by FNIS. So for those to fail, you either have outdated FNIS scripts or if your using MO (and don't have outdated FNIS scripts overwriting newer ones, such as in your overwrite folder) than in my experience FNIS seems to be kinda hit or miss about being able to update the FNISVersion and FNISGenerated scripts, make sure no FNIS files are in your overwrite folder, and if so move them to a separate FNIS Output mod folder. Running MO as administrator or not seems to have some effect as well.

That said though, the current Git development version is pretty close to what I plan on releasing as the first 1.60 beta in the next week or so, so let me know if you run into any animation issues while using it.

It also has a mostly-finished, and mostly untested, separate orgasms feature that I'm not sure I'll keep or not. It's currently always on in the Git build, but will be toggled in any beta/final release if I do keep it. So if you notice any oddities with orgasms, that's why.

Thanks Ashal for your reply. I did uninstall FNIS to check for an orphan script that might account for a possible overwrite. There was indeed a compiled script left behind (FNISVersionGenerated.pex). However, after purging this and re-installing I still get the error in "System Requirements". Oh and I use NMM and not MO.

I did comparison of the uncompile scripts for version information.

The PapyrusUtils

; Get version of papyrus library. For version 2.8 will be returned 28.
int function GetVersion() global native

and the check in sslSystemConfig.psc

elseIf CheckSystem == "PapyrusUtil"
		return PapyrusUtil.GetVersion() < 28

now for FNIS in FNISVersionGenerated.psc

Scriptname FNISVersionGenerated Hidden
String Function Get() global

String Version = "V05.04.02.0" 

Return Version

EndFunction

but in sslSystemConfig.psc

elseIf CheckSystem == "FNIS"
		return FNIS.VersionCompare(5, 4, 2) >= 0

would the leading zeros in the string from the FNISVersionGenerated.psc script agree with that comparison in sslSystemConfig.psc? Just a thought.