Zaz Animation Pack V7.0 [2017-05-16]

Hi Xaz

Do you have recommendations on what I could start with the following two things?

1- I would like to create a custom bed using a pillory or a rack as a the underlying mesh. 

2- Where could I find a simple example of starting a bound animation with two actors using sexlab only (no scene)?

Related to the question above, where are bound animations initialized in the code for ZAP? (so I can take a look at exact tags used to trigger something like a pillory+spanking scene for example).

Cannot seem to get anything that uses slot 61 to show up. I cannot find anything hidden that might be blocking 61 either. Device hider was at 61, but I moved it when I found out the cocoons used that slot. My character is a high elf if that makes any difference.

(item equips, just does not show up)

What's device hider? I can guess what it does, but what uses it and why?

I'm not sure if it was reported before, but I found a bug with the shamed offset animation which makes constant footstep sound even when the actor does not move.

I managed to workaround the issue by making an offset version of ZaZAPCSHFA1, but it requires me to duplicate the ZaZ resource(zazapcshfa1.hkx)  and ship it in my mod.

Is it alright if I do that until the issue gets fixed? By the way, it would be nice if you could include an offset version of the A1 animation by default, because I liked it better than the default one in a certain situation, so I wish I could keep it after the fix.

Thanks!

Hi Xaz

Do you have recommendations on what I could start with the following two things?

1- I would like to create a custom bed using a pillory or a rack as a the underlying mesh. 

2- Where could I find a simple example of starting a bound animation with two actors using sexlab only (no scene)?

Related to the question above, where are bound animations initialized in the code for ZAP? (so I can take a look at exact tags used to trigger something like a pillory+spanking scene for example).

Do you want the Actor to Sleep/rest in the Rack or Pillory ?

Well in theory its possible one needs to edit the the base .Nif

post-8713-0-61784700-1431829994_thumb.jpg

But never tried making custom beds yet.

I'm not sure if it was reported before, but I found a bug with the shamed offset animation which makes constant footstep sound even when the actor does not move.

I managed to workaround the issue by making an offset version of ZaZAPCSHFA1, but it requires me to duplicate the ZaZ resource(zazapcshfa1.hkx)  and ship it in my mod.

Is it alright if I do that until the issue gets fixed? By the way, it would be nice if you could include an offset version of the A1 animation by default, because I liked it better than the default one in a certain situation, so I wish I could keep it after the fix.

Thanks!

Hmmm , Never Noticed this , but sure you can include The animation in your mod till the issue gets sorted , will make the ZaZAPCSHFA1.hkx as the main offset if its better 

Cheers

Hmmm , Never Noticed this , but sure you can include The animation in your mod till the issue gets sorted , will make the ZaZAPCSHFA1.hkx as the main offset if its better 

Cheers

That would be great, thanks! I didn't notice it myself until I replaced the footstep sound of your ZaZ HDT shackles with a rattling sound of chains - then it just started ringing like a bell :)

(By the way, I just found another report mentioning the same problem)

It's from Devious Devices Integration. An invisible item equipped to a slot you can set in the MCM, which can be configured to hide something in slot X when wearing anything in slot Y - so it can turn chastity bras invisible when wearing armour in the body slot, for example, and avoid the bra clipping through.

Hey xaz - I was looking at your fluid/cum effect for my parasites in SD+  and I thought about two missing pieces to the set if you are looking for things to add in the next version:

- a standard, equipable, breast milk drops

- drool for gags and facials

i using zaz and defeat and sexlab but cant get zaz bound sex anims to work. i can bound victims but no sex action in bound state. they always untie or free and then i get normal aggressive animation going. what do i do wrong ?

hello

i used this mod regularly and i remember there an option for npc's to help you out of your binds at a 'price'.

yet after reinstalling all mods (after a problem occured) it seems that i cant get people to help me out....

was this in a diffrent mod? and if so do you know what im talking about?

thanks for the help

I think you're thinking about Devious Devices and such, and Sanguine's Debauchery as well as Captured Dreams let you ask NPCs to remove your devices, ZAZ bindings are relatively easiy to get out of in comparison, they don't require special keys or the like.

I have a problem.

Sometimes while wearing an armbinder or yoke and a sexlab scene starts i got the character performing an incorrect animation...

Few times that result in a totally broken savegame where any further ZAZ animation with armbinders or yokes will result in CTD without any SL call in papyrus....and any refresh from MCM from there won't solve the issue so i have to load an older save.

It happens mostly with a feature of DD cursed loot (Sexattacks) possibly when SL has issue to choose the correct animation (start with a regular one then swicth to armbinder one for example) but i guess i am the only getting that.

-- I  run 604 version with patch 2 (any other new patch?)

So the only thing i'd need to ask if anyone other reported a similar issue or its only on my installation :(.

Ty a lot for any help

Cannot seem to get anything that uses slot 61 to show up. I cannot find anything hidden that might be blocking 61 either. Device hider was at 61, but I moved it when I found out the cocoons used that slot. My character is a high elf if that makes any difference.

(item equips, just does not show up)

DD....in the MCM

my problem is that in my game there are not playng any bound animations... the victim just gets unbound and normal animation plays... and no one answers me how to fix it !!!

Have you registered zaz animations with sexlab from the zaz MCM menu AFTER u have registered any anims at the sexlab MCM menu? Umm, ok even i wouldnt understand that...to clarify... you need to go to MCM ZAZ menu - sexlab and register the  ZAZ amimations. And u need to repeat that every time u change anything like clean or reregister animations at the sexlab mcm menu. At least thats what i do . Hope this helps.

Out of curiosity could anyone tell me when the furo bath and milking machine are used? Is this part of enslavment from SD+ Or completely different mods? And last question, when testing both these animations the Bath doesn't actually have a bath just the bindings / tentacles, and the milking machine doesn't have the breast pumps? Is this intended because other mods have the "base" for this animation to take place?

Oh and another thing, I do sincerely apologise if this is the wrong thread to post under, but I am finding a lot of the animation to be WAY off, I understand there are needs for minor alignment on certain things which I am more then happy to do, but from what I've read / tested between creatures and humans it's only very few minor adjustments.

I use UNP Skinny body with  the new Groovtamas skeleton and animations like the Charus are WAY off, just wondering if anyone has had this issue or a possible fix? If not I will just have to deal with it and edit the alignment myself! Thank you very much!

Out of curiosity could anyone tell me when the furo bath and milking machine are used? Is this part of enslavment from SD+ Or completely different mods? And last question, when testing both these animations the Bath doesn't actually have a bath just the bindings / tentacles, and the milking machine doesn't have the breast pumps? Is this intended because other mods have the "base" for this animation to take place?

Milkmod economy makes extensive use of the milking machines.There u can choose how the milking works.No idea if the bath is used anywhere.

Oh and another thing, I do sincerely apologise if this is the wrong thread to post under, but I am finding a lot of the animation to be WAY off, I understand there are needs for minor alignment on certain things which I am more then happy to do, but from what I've read / tested between creatures and humans it's only very few minor adjustments.

I use UNP Skinny body with  the new Groovtamas skeleton and animations like the Charus are WAY off, just wondering if anyone has had this issue or a possible fix? If not I will just have to deal with it and edit the alignment myself! Thank you very much!

if memory serves me right (tho i dont think this is a zaz anim) chaurus and spider and some other anims are way off because its misaligned to begin with.Like upside down or something.Think apropos fixes that? Not really sure sry.

Milkmod economy makes extensive use of the milking machines.There u can choose how the milking works.No idea if the bath is used anywhere.

if memory serves me right (tho i dont think this is a zaz anim) chaurus and spider and some other anims are way off because its misaligned to begin with.Like upside down or something.Think apropos fixes that? Not really sure sry.

Ah ok thanks for the info, I figured out what the animation problem was, for me at least using the body / skeleton I was, in Sexlabs the "Align character heights" was actually making a lot of things was off, and it was also making certain people / creatures grow then intern making things like air humping or alignment way off centre. Once I un-ticked this option 90% of things lined up perfectly with only minor adjustments needed!

For the zbfWeaponCrop, can someone fix the collision geometry? It's about twice as long as the crop, meaning if you place it on a table and someone walks anywhere near it, it goes flying and knocks over everything else.

my problem is that in my game there are not playng any bound animations... the victim just gets unbound and normal animation plays... and no one answers me how to fix it !!!

Have you registered zaz animations with sexlab from the zaz MCM menu AFTER u have registered any anims at the sexlab MCM menu? Umm, ok even i wouldnt understand that...to clarify... you need to go to MCM ZAZ menu - sexlab and register the  ZAZ amimations. And u need to repeat that every time u change anything like clean or reregister animations at the sexlab mcm menu. At least thats what i do . Hope this helps.

Usually registering SexLab animations in ZAP will do very little. The DD animation override does not look at registered animations, for instance.

Which bound animations are not playing? When having sex or during normal binding? Have you attempted to use the Animation Test System in MCM?

The idea is that you place the character in the milking machine, then you play the animation. Same with the Furo.

Breast pumps have to be applied separately. In the test zone there's two chest, and one of them has the breast pumps.

Choice of skeleton and so on will alter alignment. If it's way off, then either hte SexLab animation has been misconfigured, or there's an issue with the animation itself.

Those animations are not part of ZAP though, so I couldn't say....

Hey xaz - I was looking at your fluid/cum effect for my parasites in SD+  and I thought about two missing pieces to the set if you are looking for things to add in the next version:

- a standard, equipable, breast milk drops

- drool for gags and facials

Drool is coming, .....

... and by the way. I'm really sorry this is taking so long. I'm working on getting this done, I really am, but RL keeps coming in between me and time to work on modding.

There is progress, but it's not as fast as I'd like.

Regarding your earlier question, I've enhanced the SexLab plugin of ZAP now, so the code should look something like this code.

zbfSexLab zbfSL = zbfSexLab.GetApi()
Actor[] actors = zbfUtil.ActorList(SexActor1, SexActor2)
zbfSexLabBaseEntries[] entries = zbfSL.GetEntriesByTag("Missionary, Aggressive", "", actors, 2)
Int success = zbfSL.StartSex(actors, entries, Victim = SexActor1, Hook = "MyHook")
That would start a SexLab animation with the two actors bound appropriately, and with no additional checks and so on. It more or less mimics the SexLab way of doing it, and it does not require animations to be registered.

I have a question / feature request about the animations. How do I make a victim using a ZaZ furniture to react realistically when it's punished? I mean, usually we expect the victim to twitch or move convulsively when it's hit by a crop or a whip. I know we have some nice struggling animations, but I wish we also have such of them that can be expected upon an impact.

Do you have a plan to add such animations in future? And if not, how much would it be difficult to make one from the existing animations?

By the way, I can't wait for the drooling feature. Thanks! :)