All latest versions of Unofficial Patches

SKSE 1.6.13

SkyUI 3.4

FNIS 3.5

i got the spells, i can cast them

but nothing happend

it only happend 1 time and i dont know how i dit it

They are just standing ....sexis and cupid all all other mods work fine

do i have to activate something special on mcm ?

Sounds more like you have something weird in your setup. HookActors is working perfectly fine in all my tests. Pulls 1, 2 or 3 actor lists with no problem.

Fair enough, I'll try to track that down on my own. 

In the mean time, here is a small bug/fix - sslSystemAlias.OnInit calls _CheckSystem, which in turn calls StopAnimations. At that point, the thread arrays have not been created (since this is before _SetupSystem), so the loop over the thread arrays fails. Similar problem with the debug call just after StopAnimations.

I was able to fix this by changing:

function _CheckSystem(bool preSetup = false)
    if !preSetup
        _StopAnimations()
        debug.trace(animation[0].name)
    endIf

and changing the call in OnInit to set preSetup to true.

Sounds more like you have something weird in your setup. HookActors is working perfectly fine in all my tests. Pulls 1, 2 or 3 actor lists with no problem.

Fair enough, I'll try to track that down on my own. 

In the mean time, here is a small bug/fix - sslSystemAlias.OnInit calls _CheckSystem, which in turn calls StopAnimations. At that point, the thread arrays have not been created (since this is before _SetupSystem), so the loop over the thread arrays fails. Similar problem with the debug call just after StopAnimations.

I was able to fix this by changing:

function _CheckSystem(bool preSetup = false)
    if !preSetup
        _StopAnimations()
        debug.trace(animation[0].name)
    endIf

and changing the call in OnInit to set preSetup to true.

StopAnimations only does anything if the activeThread is set to true, and unset bools default to false, so stopanimations simply loops 10 times and does nothing during setup. Harmless.

ok i have test.

the anim is good, adjusted and all fine ( the missionary look very nice ^^ but the titjob/masturbate pose look funny weird lolol )

i have try 3some with rikke and tullius (lol quick test you see ^^ )

everything work good, but like some others, when i save , CTD...but i think i was too fast ^^ just an quick test , i try more long time next time ^^

oh i have see an little bug (i think its an bug) when i have make 3some, the animation have during 3 secondes and stop (all fall inconscious ^^) second time i have test, work great , maybe Tullius have some stamina problem XDD

its very good surprise to see some new pose (modification of pose) like the second part of missionary , very nice work .

thanks !

my mod list if somebody have incompatibility ( it work all goods)

SKSE Version: 0.1.6.13

CharacterMakingExtender_plugin.dll

showRaceMenu_preCacheKiller.dll

SKSE_Elys_Uncapper.dll Version: 1.14.3.0

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

RaceCompatibility.esm

Ket_ARMONIZER_v2.esm

Monster Hunter.esm

SexiS.esm

HighResTexturePack01.esp

HighResTexturePack02.esp

HighResTexturePack03.esp

Ysolda.esp

Additional Player Voices for Skyrim.esp

AllFemaleGuards.esp

explosivechickens.esp

LoversComfort.esp

SexiSWorkingGirl.esp

Dragon Soul Relinquishment.esp

SkyUI.esp

ADEC_SuccubusArmor.esp

Blade_of_Olympus.esp

CrainteVomir.esp

crossbow_basic_collection_llisted_en.esp

gun.esp

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp

throwingweapons.esp

SkyRe_Main.esp

SkyRe_Combat.esp

SkyRe_EncounterZones.esp

SkyRe_EnemyAI.esp

SkyRe_EnemyScaling.esp

overlord.esp

sec_friendsforever.esp

Headtracking.esp

Ket_ARMONIZER_LListsNPC.esp

Unlevelled World.esp

Unlevelled World - War in Skyrim II Patch.esp

xvisionchildren.esp

YChildren of the Sky.esp

conjurationmadnessmodv1.esp

the dance of death - dawnguard edition.esp

private_nokillblur_test.esp

crimson tide - blood.esp

TrueYield.esp

SexiSCupid.esp

Monli.esp

Mabari.esp

LolydiaSt.esp

DudestiaMultiMarriages.esp

AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp

alternate start - live another life.esp

CharacterMakingExtender.esp

EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp

SkyRe_Races.esp

Automatic Variants.esp

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

SexLab.esm

house maids and fem bodyguards.esp

larashideout.esp

overlordgoblinsandperks.esp

combatarmor.esp

cowboy.esp

ME C Shepard.esp

ME2 Mordin.esp

ME3 Ashley.esp

ME3 FemShep.esp

ME3 Garrus.esp

ME3 Jack.esp

ME3 James.esp

ME3 Liara.esp

ME3 Miranda.esp

ME3 Phantom.esp

normandy.esp

rifle.esp

3 in each hold.esp

SkyrimAcademy.esp

FK_SkinMaleBody.esp

BL2.esp

BL2_Maya_Zero.esp

Britte&Sissel.esp

FF13_character.esp

HeartOfFire.esp

dovahkiin's angels.esp

Qasmoke Travel Spell.esp

duckmod.esp

xiaocui.esp

gibby's npc makeover dawnstar.esp

gibby's npc makeover falkreath.esp

gibby's npc makeover markarth.esp

TS_SlickMonsters.esp

hearthfiremultikid.esp

hearthfires services.esp

SC06RandomAttack.esp

DragonFastTravelRedone.esp

altvamplord.esp

kanrafollower.esp

Troll Hood.esp

xazPrisonOverhaul.esp

ZaZAnimationPackConfig.esp

DeadlyMutilation.esp

EternalShineWeapons.esp

Revolver.esp

elf ear.esp

EternalShineArmor.esp

Celestials.esp

Crysis3 Predator Bow.esp

SexLabMatchMaker.esp

They do if you use cfm or loadout.

You may have installed sexis wrong, or picked up a glitch.

I used it with cfm -> no issue with hotkeys equipping stuff

Used it with cfm + more hotkeys please -> no issue with hotkeys equipping stuff

I have

Skyrim 1.9.32.08

DLC Dawnguard

DLC Dragonborn

All latest versions of Unofficial Patches

SKSE 1.6.13

SkyUI 3.4

FNIS 3.5

i got the spells, i can cast them

but nothing happend

it only happend 1 time and i dont know how i dit it

They are just standing ....sexis and cupid all all other mods work fine

do i have to activate something special on mcm ?

hm hm just for be sure, you need launch the spell on you and quickly send spell on target ( the 2 or 3 or watever number) of character you want in sex pose need to be under the spell effect , then, just wait 1 or 2 sec and npc undress and sex start ... just for be sure, the 2 (for exempl) peoples NEED to be under spell effect, and the effect is not long so be quick ^^

No, at that point the bool[] activeThreads array is not initialized at all (that happens in _SetupSystem), which means simply checking the index will cause a "Cannot access element of a None array" error.

It's printing no errors in the trace log. None still evaluates to false and means the function isn't doing anything.

Are you testing with a fresh install of SexLab? It only happens once - on the save load case it will work fine. The None test won't actually be hit - the failure comes before the code even gets a chance: "if activeThread" won't return None, it will simply fail with the error I mentioned since activeThread itself is None.

But you're probably right, I guess the code keeps truckin' along anyway and the error is probably not harmful.

I've  uploaded version 2, which addresses some of the more common bugs and complaints people have had.

Framework:

Changed 3P+ animation selection to be gender neutral

Added voice volume option in MCM

Stopped voices from overlapping when the delay gets to low

Fixed GetAnimationsByTag() not properly picking tags

Added some faked extra stages to Arrok's Devils Threeway Animation to prevent it from ending prematurely

Changed default hotkeys to not interfere with any vanilla defaults

Fixed Arrok 69 animation alignment

MatchMaker:

Added solo animation selection for single actors

Thanks again to Ashal for making this awesome framework.

I did a very short test of the thing last night, just me and my wife out in the wilderness. I had no trouble starting the animation, and I rather loved how the clothes disappeared one after another.

Only a couple of things to note:

1. When I first started the animation, or certain stages of the animation, the characters were WAY out of alignment with one another. (my big nord male was humping air while aela laid on the ground moaning... :P ) I fixed that by pressing one of the hotkeys to align them (can't remember exactly which right now) and it fixed that.

2. The only other thing is that when we did get undressed, my arrows were not removed from my body. I think I'm using a custom skeleton (provided by Frostfall, to move the arrows to my lower back) so that may have been the problem. When I adjusted the characters (see #1) My sword, which I had slung on my back, returned.

So far those are the only two quibbles that I have, otherwise a beautiful mod! I'll probably download the new version and test it out again ;).

Regards,

Aaran

som1's got to make a combat rape mod for this framework already. That includes followers as well unlike Sexis. Its the only thing that I wanted in it. And oh yes a SD that doesnt always make bandits and reavers permanently friendly that console commands wont even work lol.

On my todo list right now for first feature/non bug fix release:

• Add custom timers option to StartSex() call
  • Add option to individual animations to have auto advance forced by a timer
  • Pre-sex foreplay stage
  • More appropriate soundset for foreplay animations
  • Get Git repo up with development and stable branches available for others to start contributing changes to.

For current bugs:

• I'm at a loss for the nudesuit issue of redressing and not respecting weight sliders.
  • People having crashing issues after saving or loading another cell post-sex need to start posting load orders and debug logs, or there is nothing I can do for them
  • People having animations not loading need to do the same, post load orders and debug logs.

I can't fix problems I don't have, if you give me no information to go off of I'm practically blind in knowing what the problem might be.

Great fixes in the new version. ^_^

I'm wondering about two bugs that were mentioned: quickloading while a sex animation plays with the PC involved causes your character to go through geometry until a game restart. Can this even be fixed at all? Probably not a major issue as a restart solves it.

And I'm wondering about about the strapon not existing. Can people confirm/deny it's because I'm using CBBE? Also, using an optional strapon from first post's list and rebuilding strapon list, the optional strapon will only be used 50% of the time. Can that be changed for Sexlab to always prefare the optional strapons over the default one? Because the optional works at least (in the 50% of times in which it's shown), unlike the default one.

I'm wondering about two bugs that were mentioned: quickloading while a sex animation plays with the PC involved causes your character to go through geometry until a game restart. Can this even be fixed at all? Probably not a major issue as a restart solves it.

And I'm wondering about about the strapon not existing. Can people confirm/deny it's because I'm using CBBE? Also, using an optional strapon from first post's list and rebuilding strapon list, the optional strapon will only be used 50% of the time. Can that be changed for Sexlab to always prefare the optional strapons over the default one? Because the optional works at least (in the 50% of times in which it's shown), unlike the default one.

I have no such problem after loading a game during sex with the PC. Loading a save with an active animation should just stop the animation soon as it loads and the actors fall to the ground and stand back up. 

There is a cbbe version of the default strapon in the meshes folder. Just rename the current one to straponunp and rename the straponcbbe to strapon

Agree. Great Fixes.

1. Solo masturbations now work.

2. Volume slider is a must, well done.

3. Threesome works correctly and with the right "timing".

Not yet tried Arrok 69 animation. Next time.

I suffered one CTD (first time) but it's probably due to my poor computer because I engaged four couples at the same time, my fault.

Consideration:

The new default hotkeys seem to be properly fitted but, maybe, you have not considered that not all users have the same keyboard layout (I had some difficulties to find which keys they are on my Italian keyboard).

This is another reason because I could prefer numbers instead of various keys. Numbers are all the same into every localized keyboard in the computer world.

By now, TYVM Ashal.

Speaking about strapons. I do have a modified one I use so I can have calientes strapon for unp and it works fine. I reseted the list of strapons and the framework said it faound and stored 2 (!!) strapons. However I did not find any option to allow me to choose between thos two, or at least a message to tell what those two are.

Agree. Great Fixes.

1. Solo masturbations now work.

2. Volume slider is a must, well done.

3. Threesome works correctly and with the right "timing".

Not yet tried Arrok 69 animation. Next time.

I suffered one CTD (first time) but it's probably due to my poor computer because I engaged four couples at the same time, my fault.

Consideration:

The new default hotkeys seem to be properly fitted but, maybe, you have not considered that not all users have the same keyboard layout (I had some difficulties to find which keys they are on my Italian keyboard).

This is another reason because I could prefer numbers instead of various keys. Numbers are all the same into every localized keyboard in the computer world.

By now, TYVM Ashal.

Yes but numbers are also used by the favorites menu and they overlap, wich is why the default keys were changed in the first place.  :P

I seted all  the keys to the ones around "enter" (symbols moslty). anyway its a minor issue.. 

I have no such problem after loading a game during sex with the PC. Loading a save with an active animation should just stop the animation soon as it loads and the actors fall to the ground and stand back up. 

There is a cbbe version of the default strapon in the meshes folder. Just rename the current one to straponunp and rename the straponcbbe to strapon

If I misunderstand this comment I apologize - I did not mean saving a game while a sex scene is playing and loading it later. I meant while a sex animation is playing with PC involved, loading a different save (in which the character is just standing around) means the character can float, walk into the ground and through walls. If I misread and this isn't a replicable problem then my apologies. :s

I copied the cbbe strapon on top of strapon_0. nif and strapon_1.nif and it's still not showing, while the optional strapons do show during the 50% of the animations in which they are picked. No clue what's causing this then, I'll try to keep an eye open and see if I find the cause to it. Not really using any other mods besides altvamplord.esp.

never had this problem with sexis, during combat rape, would quick load constantly to begin a battle again when testing new skill builds... 

You dont even need to do a restart. just open the console and type "tcl" to turn collisions on again.

Just be halfway through a wall or the ground when you do it. Safest bet is to "walk" just a bit above the ground. When you type tcl your character will "fall" to ground lvl. this is a good trick to check if it actually worked too.