[mod] {CK2} Ala's Body Mod

7 hours ago, Alaratt said:

Curvaceous is exactly what you are thinking it was, Voluptuous is the end of that spectrum and is just me giving chunky a fancier name. The stats come from the need to have something being given in those traits besides sex appeal and that was the best opposite I could think of to stewardship, that I had already decided the heavier side would get. I felt like it was either this or add martial and intrigue in this set also, and I wanted more variety in the world.

I just think it's a bit too strong.

I found a bug. I have put anus and pussy size off, but women who give birth get a "tight pussy" trait that then acts like how the trait normally acts, I assume, moving from tight to small and so forth. Mods that I'm using are Dark World Reborn, Alas Body Mod, Historical Immersion Pack(HIP), Expanded Trade(HIP Submod), Iberian Project(HIP Submod), Local Noble Recruitment, More Runestones, Nobilis, Unique Buildings For HIP, A Sensible New Family, Rich Childhood. I think it might be "A Sensible New Family" that's messing it up because I was loading a save, and I figured that I didn't use it that often so I should tick it off before loading the game, not thinking anything would happen, but when I loaded up the save, everyone's traits were jumbled. So, maybe it's just your mod acting up or it's not playing right with that mod, but I figure I say it here since you indicated you plan on updating it sometime soon.

1 hour ago, The Masketta Man said:

I found a bug. I have put anus and pussy size off, but women who give birth get a "tight pussy" trait that then acts like how the trait normally acts, I assume, moving from tight to small and so forth. Mods that I'm using are Dark World Reborn, Alas Body Mod, Historical Immersion Pack(HIP), Expanded Trade(HIP Submod), Iberian Project(HIP Submod), Local Noble Recruitment, More Runestones, Nobilis, Unique Buildings For HIP, A Sensible New Family, Rich Childhood. I think it might be "A Sensible New Family" that's messing it up because I was loading a save, and I figured that I didn't use it that often so I should tick it off before loading the game, not thinking anything would happen, but when I loaded up the save, everyone's traits were jumbled. So, maybe it's just your mod acting up or it's not playing right with that mod, but I figure I say it here since you indicated you plan on updating it sometime soon.

If your traits are jumbled it usually means you added or removed traits without starting a new game. When starting a new game the system assigns certain numbers to each trait then calls them with those numbers, If you add/remove traits mid-game then the numbers change. Example is you have 500 traits so the game adds the number 1-500 to those traits, if you remove 435 then 436 become 435 and so on up.

In the next version each trait tree will have its own game rule so you can mix and match whatever you want instead of the three sets option I am using now. Doing it this way will make it easier for me to put in more safeguards to prevent that kind of thing from happening when something else goes wrong.

41 minutes ago, ngppgn said:

Please be aware that dead character lose all their variables, meaning the genetic values would be lost. If you wanted, you could reconstruct the values from the traits, but I'm not sure it'd be worth it.

Thank you, I did not know that, For now it does have a default number that's given if no variable is found, same as DWR. I like small details though, especially with genetics, so I will be looking into reconstructing them if dead for 1.4 since 1.3 is done, and I am uploading it now.

I have a question. I was looking at some of my characters in play using the charinfo command. I noticed that both male and female characters have size_values for all body traits. Just the values, not necessarily the trait itself. So for example a female has size_values for  pussy, balls and dick  but only the pussy trait. Does your mod assign all size_values to all characters regardless of their sex? I suspect it does, since you use both the mothers'  and the fathers'  stats divided by two to generate a characters' stats at startup.

3 hours ago, joemann said:

I have a question. I was looking at some of my characters in play using the charinfo command. I noticed that both male and female characters have size_values for all body traits. Just the values, not necessarily the trait itself. So for example a female has size_values for  pussy, balls and dick  but only the pussy trait. Does your mod assign all size_values to all characters regardless of their sex? I suspect it does, since you use both the mothers'  and the fathers'  stats divided by two to generate a characters' stats at startup.

Mine does as well, and so do some of the others, specifically for genetic inheritance.

5 hours ago, joemann said:

yeah it allows genetics from both sides of the parent to be passed to the children

• 3 weeks later...

In case anybody is curious about how much work I got done on the mod I haven't released yet, Forgotten Realms, but have talked about before, here is a summary of what I have so far. Kinda helps me to write this out too and gives people a chance to offer some ideas of their own.

Spoiler

-Changed the name to Forgotten Races, since the main focus of the mod is to provide some content for the races that don't have any yet.

-The Elven section has 3 goddesses, one for each elven race created; Drow(evil), Sun Elf(good), and Moon Elf(will accept any elven person as a worshiper). These are not actual religions or secret religions, and only show up in certain events.

Drow and Moon elf has new dark elf portraits to use and the half-elf trait will give that character a 50-50 shot at DWR elven portraits and my dark elven ones, regardless of parentage. You have the option of getting one of the elven goddesses,  Corellon,(light path) to have your baby, essentially creating a demi-god daughter of yours that you meet for the first time around 12 years later. This then prompts you to decide to declare her your child or deny her your dynasty but still take her in, or abandon her entirely in the woods.(which will come with consequences) You will have to finish her education before she grows up as well as choose to shape her personality via events that will determine her traits on adulthood. When she becomes an adult you have options to; abdicate to her immediately to avoid any issue with other heirs in the way so you can play as her, marry her (if Zoroastrian or you chose to deny being her parent) or just let the normal succession play out. Since she is an elven demi goddess I thought Zelda would be a good choice, since there is a fair amount of artwork to support it. The downside to it is that a lot of it includes Link, and I haven't decided if he will just be the male in a scene or an actual character, maybe even use the bordello version somehow. Zelda will actually have a trait called demi-goddess any character descended from her will some kind of divine blood trait giving huge bonuses to health. I still have to add random elven events and some events specifically for Zelda, maybe rework the Drow goddess story line a bit too, or just expand it since the female drow story has 2 scenes and compared to the first tier the second tier is very anti-climatic.

-The Orc section introduces a new race of orcs called Frostwolf Orcs using WOW lore a bit as well as a half-orc race. Not sure yet how I am going to handle the half-orc portraits yet, maybe use elven portraits with green skin or something. The main event will be becoming a shaman, letting you choose which type; battlemage, melee, or healer, which will come with special abilities based on your choice. There will be a chance to fail becoming a shaman, leading to injuries, sickness, or even death if you are already afflicted with an injury or sickness when you fail. I don't really have any ideas yet on what form those 'trials' will take though. Not a lot more to it yet since it's the newest stuff I've done, but there will be more to come for orcs. Maybe even a corrupted version (Burning Legion, something like that) as a separate new race.

-Vampires won't see a lot of love in this mod, since it and werewolves are some of the most fleshed out aspects of DWR, but I couldn't help but do a few things like give Vlad a dynasty named Dracula and a daughter....Mavis. She will have a storyline, something like wants to run away from Vlad since he is overprotective of her, if you accept her may be negative consequences with Vlad, something like that, though I think I should wait to do too much in case something needs to be changed with Dewguru still working on them. I think I might put some vampire portraits in, too. Still undecided about that though because of the newish visibility thing DWR is using now.

-The Dwarven section includes 3 new races of dwarves plus half-dwarfs and custom portraits for them, but still has zero content. I don't really have a grand plan for them and surprisingly very little artwork for them even fighting or drinking, much less fucking. I just thought we have elves...where's the dwarves?

-The Fairy section has nothing yet since finding any art is damned difficult. You try and look up 'fairy' and see what you get lol. Most of the results will NOT be women with wings, let me tell you. I will keep trying though, they are pretty much the most Forgotten Race in DWR.

-Neko is pretty hard to find anything actually useful, due to the fact almost any artwork involves them dressed as maids in a Japanese setting and looking like they are 10. Though I could give a shit about stuff like that personally and firmly believe in anti-censorship, I know a lot of people are offended by it so anything I include will avoid that as much as I can while still providing something fun. Or maybe a game rule, dunno yet. 

-Kitsune will have nothing but a unique visit option that I intend every race to have at least one of, but since NDPA has absorbed the Kitsune mod I am gonna leave that to him. Not really into furry myself.

-Angels.....idk. Kind of like Fairy most of the artwork found is just a single character posing, but not shit for the naughty type of artwork. What I did find a decent amount of was angel on succubus artwork, like corrupting angels etc. so there will eventually be something for that situation but probably not much else. Maybe some portraits...maybe.

-Tentacles will eventually see some love, but I am going to have to look through DWR and maybe even try a tentacle playthrough since I have absolutely no idea what kind of events and such tentacle has. There is plenty of artwork for tentacle on human\elf but not shit for much else. I have no idea what tentacle on tentacle sex would even look like either lol. I do have a vague idea of what kind of main quest for them I could create IF there isn't any content for it yet.

-Werewolves get nothing from me, DWR has plenty of stuff for it and I don't care for it much myself. If I find a really good piece of art I want to build a flavor event around then maybe but not going to do any kind of main story.

-Succubus/Incubus will probably come into play at some point but not a storyline, they are THE most fleshed out part of DWR and NOT a Forgotten Race.

-Unique characters DWR creates(Belle, Ariel, etc.) will get unique visit options similar to DWRs 'spend time with' that will include them in the scenes, like Belle already has. In fact all characters will have some kind of visit option that gives random scene results. Prisoners will probably have all sorts of nasty options I probably will need a game rule to block for those who don't like torture/rape shit even though its always going to be an art/hentai type picture. Unless they were real life picture that kind of thing doesn't bother so I will include some of that. Games are fantasy and some things should stay in fantasy form. In fact 90% of any artwork included will be in cartoony, hentai like form, for the most part it's just what's available.

It's pretty hard to find someone who will dress up as an elf or orc and let you take pictures of them having sex, then not charge you just to look at them, much less use them lol. So basically hentai is the scraps I'm left with to use.

-Spells. So far my thinking is create 3 different type of... classes characters can pursue, giving them special powers as a result, at the cost of karma/piety and via diplomacy decisions. Healing would be able to mend wounds and maybe higher tiers re-grow limbs, cure diseases, things like that. Melee class will get a martial and combat rating bonus that increase with time(representing experience gained), and battlemages will probably get in-battle events like create more soldiers to win a fight (to represent raising the dead, elemental spirits lending aid, stuff like that) Drow will probably get special dark styled spells that will allow them to seduce, give plot power+ modifiers, charm enemies into doing almost anything for certain periods of time and then hating them even more afterwards, that kind of thing.

Things to note. Like my other two mods, ABM and ACM,(which are included in Forgotten Races) I have done all this so far without overwriting a single thing in DWR and don't plan to ever do that unless Dewguru retires permanently. Then, we will see. I do have 2 game rules that will allow you to choose if you want elf and orc traits to be separate races from the ones I create(d) or have orcs changed into Frostwolf Orcs and elves turned into Sun Elves automatically, no matter how they are spawned, or when. Hopefully doing it this way will let future updates from DWR that expand on the elf/orc races can stay compatible. I expect they will be expanded someday just since they have so many unique portraits.

As you can see I got a fair amount done but have a pretty long way to go before release. Maybe a month or two still worth of work before my first alpha release, but hard to say for sure thanks to working in a hot kitchen everyday, the heat and stress just sap the life right out of you.

13 hours ago, Alaratt said:

In case anybody is curious about how much work I got done on the mod I haven't released yet, Forgotten Realms, but have talked about before, here is a summary of what I have so far. Kinda helps me to write this out too and gives people a chance to offer some ideas of their own.

Reveal hidden contents

-Changed the name to Forgotten Races, since the main focus of the mod is to provide some content for the races that don't have any yet.

-The Elven section has 3 goddesses, one for each elven race created; Drow(evil), Sun Elf(good), and Moon Elf(will accept any elven person as a worshiper). These are not actual religions or secret religions, and only show up in certain events.

Drow and Moon elf has new dark elf portraits to use and the half-elf trait will give that character a 50-50 shot at DWR elven portraits and my dark elven ones, regardless of parentage. You have the option of getting one of the elven goddesses,  Corellon,(light path) to have your baby, essentially creating a demi-god daughter of yours that you meet for the first time around 12 years later. This then prompts you to decide to declare her your child or deny her your dynasty but still take her in, or abandon her entirely in the woods.(which will come with consequences) You will have to finish her education before she grows up as well as choose to shape her personality via events that will determine her traits on adulthood. When she becomes an adult you have options to; abdicate to her immediately to avoid any issue with other heirs in the way so you can play as her, marry her (if Zoroastrian or you chose to deny being her parent) or just let the normal succession play out. Since she is an elven demi goddess I thought Zelda would be a good choice, since there is a fair amount of artwork to support it. The downside to it is that a lot of it includes Link, and I haven't decided if he will just be the male in a scene or an actual character, maybe even use the bordello version somehow. Zelda will actually have a trait called demi-goddess any character descended from her will some kind of divine blood trait giving huge bonuses to health. I still have to add random elven events and some events specifically for Zelda, maybe rework the Drow goddess story line a bit too, or just expand it since the female drow story has 2 scenes and compared to the first tier the second tier is very anti-climatic.

-The Orc section introduces a new race of orcs called Frostwolf Orcs using WOW lore a bit as well as a half-orc race. Not sure yet how I am going to handle the half-orc portraits yet, maybe use elven portraits with green skin or something. The main event will be becoming a shaman, letting you choose which type; battlemage, melee, or healer, which will come with special abilities based on your choice. There will be a chance to fail becoming a shaman, leading to injuries, sickness, or even death if you are already afflicted with an injury or sickness when you fail. I don't really have any ideas yet on what form those 'trials' will take though. Not a lot more to it yet since it's the newest stuff I've done, but there will be more to come for orcs. Maybe even a corrupted version (Burning Legion, something like that) as a separate new race.

-Vampires won't see a lot of love in this mod, since it and werewolves are some of the most fleshed out aspects of DWR, but I couldn't help but do a few things like give Vlad a dynasty named Dracula and a daughter....Mavis. She will have a storyline, something like wants to run away from Vlad since he is overprotective of her, if you accept her may be negative consequences with Vlad, something like that, though I think I should wait to do too much in case something needs to be changed with Dewguru still working on them. I think I might put some vampire portraits in, too. Still undecided about that though because of the newish visibility thing DWR is using now.

-The Dwarven section includes 3 new races of dwarves plus half-dwarfs and custom portraits for them, but still has zero content. I don't really have a grand plan for them and surprisingly very little artwork for them even fighting or drinking, much less fucking. I just thought we have elves...where's the dwarves?

-The Fairy section has nothing yet since finding any art is damned difficult. You try and look up 'fairy' and see what you get lol. Most of the results will NOT be women with wings, let me tell you. I will keep trying though, they are pretty much the most Forgotten Race in DWR.

-Neko is pretty hard to find anything actually useful, due to the fact almost any artwork involves them dressed as maids in a Japanese setting and looking like they are 10. Though I could give a shit about stuff like that personally and firmly believe in anti-censorship, I know a lot of people are offended by it so anything I include will avoid that as much as I can while still providing something fun. Or maybe a game rule, dunno yet. 

-Kitsune will have nothing but a unique visit option that I intend every race to have at least one of, but since NDPA has absorbed the Kitsune mod I am gonna leave that to him. Not really into furry myself.

-Angels.....idk. Kind of like Fairy most of the artwork found is just a single character posing, but not shit for the naughty type of artwork. What I did find a decent amount of was angel on succubus artwork, like corrupting angels etc. so there will eventually be something for that situation but probably not much else. Maybe some portraits...maybe.

-Tentacles will eventually see some love, but I am going to have to look through DWR and maybe even try a tentacle playthrough since I have absolutely no idea what kind of events and such tentacle has. There is plenty of artwork for tentacle on human\elf but not shit for much else. I have no idea what tentacle on tentacle sex would even look like either lol. I do have a vague idea of what kind of main quest for them I could create IF there isn't any content for it yet.

-Werewolves get nothing from me, DWR has plenty of stuff for it and I don't care for it much myself. If I find a really good piece of art I want to build a flavor event around then maybe but not going to do any kind of main story.

-Succubus/Incubus will probably come into play at some point but not a storyline, they are THE most fleshed out part of DWR and NOT a Forgotten Race.

-Unique characters DWR creates(Belle, Ariel, etc.) will get unique visit options similar to DWRs 'spend time with' that will include them in the scenes, like Belle already has. In fact all characters will have some kind of visit option that gives random scene results. Prisoners will probably have all sorts of nasty options I probably will need a game rule to block for those who don't like torture/rape shit even though its always going to be an art/hentai type picture. Unless they were real life picture that kind of thing doesn't bother so I will include some of that. Games are fantasy and some things should stay in fantasy form. In fact 90% of any artwork included will be in cartoony, hentai like form, for the most part it's just what's available.

It's pretty hard to find someone who will dress up as an elf or orc and let you take pictures of them having sex, then not charge you just to look at them, much less use them lol. So basically hentai is the scraps I'm left with to use.

-Spells. So far my thinking is create 3 different type of... classes characters can pursue, giving them special powers as a result, at the cost of karma/piety and via diplomacy decisions. Healing would be able to mend wounds and maybe higher tiers re-grow limbs, cure diseases, things like that. Melee class will get a martial and combat rating bonus that increase with time(representing experience gained), and battlemages will probably get in-battle events like create more soldiers to win a fight (to represent raising the dead, elemental spirits lending aid, stuff like that) Drow will probably get special dark styled spells that will allow them to seduce, give plot power+ modifiers, charm enemies into doing almost anything for certain periods of time and then hating them even more afterwards, that kind of thing.

Things to note. Like my other two mods, ABM and ACM,(which are included in Forgotten Races) I have done all this so far without overwriting a single thing in DWR and don't plan to ever do that unless Dewguru retires permanently. Then, we will see. I do have 2 game rules that will allow you to choose if you want elf and orc traits to be separate races from the ones I create(d) or have orcs changed into Frostwolf Orcs and elves turned into Sun Elves automatically, no matter how they are spawned, or when. Hopefully doing it this way will let future updates from DWR that expand on the elf/orc races can stay compatible. I expect they will be expanded someday just since they have so many unique portraits.

As you can see I got a fair amount done but have a pretty long way to go before release. Maybe a month or two still worth of work before my first alpha release, but hard to say for sure thanks to working in a hot kitchen everyday, the heat and stress just sap the life right out of you.

It all looks extremely interesting and promising. I wish you all the best 

Hi Ala. I am working with your body mod and have a question on the mechanics. Once a body part is attributed on start up the character possesses the trait, for example tiny_anus.

If this body part is modified by an event through a  scripted_effect such as anus_grows or anus_shrinks, the way I understand the workings of the code is that  the relevant variable has changed and the code attributes the corresponding new trait through the add_trait command. But what happens to the old trait? The code does not contain a remove_trait command; Is this automatic?

23 minutes ago, joemann said:

Hi Ala. I am working with your body mod and have a question on the mechanics. Once a body part is attributed on start up the character possesses the trait, for example tiny_anus.

If this body part is modified by an event through a  scripted_effect such as anus_grows or anus_shrinks, the way I understand the workings of the code is that  the relevant variable has changed and the code attributes the corresponding new trait through the add_trait command. But what happens to the old trait? The code does not contain a remove_trait command; Is this automatic?

yes, they are opposites of each other so applying one automatically removes the other.

• 1 month later...

I personally suggest removing some of the same_opinion and opposite_opinion from the various traits. It's kind of unrealistic to dislike someone because they're not fat, or like them because they're skinny too. Also the opinion effect is so minor it barely matters, but it kind of clutters the opinion view. It guarantees an extra 3 entries on there, making it take longer to find things that actually matter.

23 hours ago, whateverdontcare said:

I personally suggest removing some of the same_opinion and opposite_opinion from the various traits. It's kind of unrealistic to dislike someone because they're not fat, or like them because they're skinny too. Also the opinion effect is so minor it barely matters, but it kind of clutters the opinion view. It guarantees an extra 3 entries on there, making it take longer to find things that actually matter.

I was trying to imitate jealousy, sort of. I don't have a problem with removing it but not sure when. I haven't been modding lately, it's the busy season for me right now.

• 2 months later...

So, I'm having a problem where, even though I turn off pussy and asshole traits in the game rules, after women get pregnant, they get the tight pussy trait that then proceeds through its stages as I think are normal for it. I'm using 2.8.3.4. So, I'm wondering if you could tell me what type of mods would most likely interfere with this, if this is indeed one of the other mods I use that are causing it. Also, if it's a problem solely with your code, then I would appreciate if you could fix it. 

On ‎11‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 2:07 AM, The Masketta Man said:

So, I'm having a problem where, even though I turn off pussy and asshole traits in the game rules, after women get pregnant, they get the tight pussy trait that then proceeds through its stages as I think are normal for it. I'm using 2.8.3.4. So, I'm wondering if you could tell me what type of mods would most likely interfere with this, if this is indeed one of the other mods I use that are causing it. Also, if it's a problem solely with your code, then I would appreciate if you could fix it. 

I did a quick test and it's not happening to me. All of my events require the game rule to be set to yes before they do anything. No idea what mods you are using or what they will do. Even if a mod uses the scripted effect add_pussy the events causing them to grow would still need the game rule to be in effect.

9 hours ago, Alaratt said:

I did a quick test and it's not happening to me. All of my events require the game rule to be set to yes before they do anything. No idea what mods you are using or what they will do. Even if a mod uses the scripted effect add_pussy the events causing them to grow would still need the game rule to be in effect.

I noticed in the mod file that the dependency was 1.67, not 1.68, would that affect it somehow?

On ‎11‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 1:42 AM, The Masketta Man said:

Maybe I fucked it up doing that... I also use HIP, would that mess it up?

Sorry on the late response, been busy. I haven't used HIP so idk. When I designed ABM I avoided any dependencies so as to avoid those type of problems. You can try a test run starting a new game and see if not using HIP still makes it happen. Maybe change the dependency to 1.68, but if you added that then likely you modded ABM to suit your needs, so I can only guess at what went wrong.

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, rhipeen said:
  Reveal hidden contents

ck2_16.png.5389492fedd5dbb8d014525e3b6b8423.pngck2_13.png.8d14a0f847cf8bd05278cbda3d0422cb.png

what can one do about this??? XD

Open up the /common/traits/Ala-Body-Traits.txt file and add in dwarf and giant in the opposites sections of ala_tiny, ala_small, ala_average, ala_tall, and ala_towering. Should probably also add is_fat and is_malnourished to the opposites of the male and female shapes too.