[mod] {CK2} Ala's Body Mod

I am wondering if I am having a weird bug with this or is this suppost to give like 90% of the world tiny/small body parts. It like that seem to be the things that happens majority of the time. Males will get tiny/small dick, balls. Female tiny/small tits and butts. Futa everything is tiny/small. Very rarely will we get regular/big. Almost never huge. None of the tier 6 and 7. 

I am using Luxuria Fantasia mod.  Sub mods for Luxuria Fantasia and mods made by Cheri Song. Who says their mods work with Luxuria Fantasia mods. 

3 hours ago, DoomBlackDragon said:

I am wondering if I am having a weird bug with this or is this suppost to give like 90% of the world tiny/small body parts. It like that seem to be the things that happens majority of the time. Males will get tiny/small dick, balls. Female tiny/small tits and butts. Futa everything is tiny/small. Very rarely will we get regular/big. Almost never huge. None of the tier 6 and 7. 

I am using Luxuria Fantasia mod.  Sub mods for Luxuria Fantasia and mods made by Cheri Song. Who says their mods work with Luxuria Fantasia mods. 

The sizes are based on race. Elves should get smaller sizes, Fairies are always the smallest size, Orcs get the bigger sizes, Dragons always have the biggest sizes, and humans can be anything. These have a RNG to them but you should never see a Dragon with a tiny anything, or an Elf with a gigantic anything. Drow, if you are using HI, are small in stature but have larger butts, breasts and dicks due to strict breeding rules, meaning they sacrifice anybody who does not meet the standards. 

If you feel you got a bad turnout there are options in the debug menu in the intrigue tab that can reset and re-assign traits and the variables.  

If your game is not following these rules somehow then it is either a bug or mod conflict. So far the only mod that has been reported to cause conflicts is Everybody is Female, which I do not provide any mod support for.

20 hours ago, Alaratt said:

The sizes are based on race. Elves should get smaller sizes, Fairies are always the smallest size, Orcs get the bigger sizes, Dragons always have the biggest sizes, and humans can be anything. These have a RNG to them but you should never see a Dragon with a tiny anything, or an Elf with a gigantic anything. Drow, if you are using HI, are small in stature but have larger butts, breasts and dicks due to strict breeding rules, meaning they sacrifice anybody who does not meet the standards. 

If you feel you got a bad turnout there are options in the debug menu in the intrigue tab that can reset and re-assign traits and the variables.  

If your game is not following these rules somehow then it is either a bug or mod conflict. So far the only mod that has been reported to cause conflicts is Everybody is Female, which I do not provide any mod support for.

ok. So it because I have Everyone is female. Which is why all my futa's are small and not hentai futa with 2 feet long dicks. Well guess I have to turn off one of these mods. Wish you the best of luck with your mod.

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Isrexxian said:

Idk what im doing wrong im getting double traits on my character only, the mods i have are darkworld:Reborn and LF this one aswell.

No idea what is causing just you to have double traits. You can try using the debug menu option on your character and see if it fixes it. It is in the intrigue menu.

On 5/21/2020 at 2:10 PM, Isrexxian said:

Idk what im doing wrong im getting double traits on my character only, the mods i have are darkworld:Reborn and LF this one aswell.

12 hours ago, LueRV said:

I have double traits from DWR, LF without ABM. 

not really sure what's causing it. maybe DWR and LF aren't completely compatible?

What traits are being doubled? I assumed the poster was talking about body traits. If you are both talking about racial traits like elf or orc then yes, both LF and DWR have their own versions of these traits. I believe LF has options to use only one of the two mods racial traits, but I have not used DWR in a very long time, so I don't know exactly where this option is located because I have had no need of using it. Probably in the LF Options intrigue decision. 

9 minutes ago, Alaratt said:
12 hours ago, Alaratt said:

No idea what is causing just you to have double traits. You can try using the debug menu option on your character and see if it fixes it. It is in the intrigue menu.

Alright i found the problem one of the LF or DWR settings has there own body traits i just disabled it in the settings and just used the ABM one thanks for the suggestion tho 

4 hours ago, Alaratt said:

What traits are being doubled? I assumed the poster was talking about body traits. If you are both talking about racial traits like elf or orc then yes, both LF and DWR have their own versions of these traits. I believe LF has options to use only one of the two mods racial traits, but I have not used DWR in a very long time, so I don't know exactly where this option is located because I have had no need of using it. Probably in the LF Options intrigue decision. 

I found the cause, it was the Christianity mod that was giving extra breast traits for female characters.

• 1 month later...
18 hours ago, Quinova said:

Playing as a futa is there a way to make your traits like dick/balls/pussy affect female and not males?  Males like big dick and balls while women are unaffected lmao.

That's just how sex_appeal_opinion = X works. It only affects the opposite sex like ages 16 to 45. 

• 4 weeks later...

sorry for the potentially stupid question, but are their any console codes to directly fix an npc's traits or something?  I ask because I use LF and like marrying my daughters off to the most visually striking special npcs...

but they keep spawning with traits like 'Tiny' penis trait or avg height, and my obsessive compulsive side won't let this drop.

I know they are Elves, so your mod tends to give them the smaller sizes by default, but is there anyway for me to manually amp them up?

thanks in advance!

add_trait trait_name characterID

example;

add_trait ala_gigantic_dick 98967523

You get the character ID by opening the console with the tilde key `~ and type charinfo, then looking at the character portrait and finding the ID in what pops up, then type the above command into the console.

A more efficient way would be to go into the files and find the section that covers elves and changing them to what you want to see, just dont forget to match the variable numbers to the right trait or it could change them back if the script gets run on that npc again.

That usually only happens if you do it manually, though.

https://ck2.paradoxwikis.com/Console_commands

Can you add dick width in your mod? and I was wondering how about specifying dick sizes since as an example you got gigantic dick that is 18+ inch but I’d like to know exact size ??. Oh, and how about supper gigantic dick with size 24+ inch. I mean why not ?? 

Thats too much work with no real payoff. As it is the traits give a few stats but unless another modder uses them they don't really serve a purpose beyond looks.

Honestly with two other mods that need content/polish and the Faerun Overhual mod calling my name AND CK3 coming soon this mod is considered complete beyond fixing any bugs found. You are welcome to do this yourself though, trait modding is literally the easiest modding one can learn to do in CK2 and could open the doors for you to more fun things to mod yourself.

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, kuroasmodeus said:

May I ask, can body traits also shows up in the Ruler Designer section?

No, even if I offered them via ruler designer there would not be a flag set, so the scripting would kick in at game start and change it anyway. This is why the intrigue Fairy Visit exists.

• 2 weeks later...
51 minutes ago, Sidepath said:

Hey, I'm seeing a problem where pussy and anus size do not increase over time / with pregnancy etc.

I see it was fixed long ago so unsure what's causing it. I don't have Everyone is Female.

Do have DWR, LF, Tentacled Dreams, DR beyond heresy, LF extras, Cheri Succession, Crusader Milk, CPR+, Jim Raynors image replacers for LF and DWR.

I'll try reinstalling again in any case.

I haven't touched pussy/anus traits in a long time, so it should still be working fine. Only situations that pregnancy won't affect pussy size is if the pregnancy is mod controlled, or in other words, not a vanilla pregnancy. 

• 6 months later...
On 3/26/2021 at 11:14 PM, StinkyBinky said:

how did you fix it?

10 hours ago, LueRV said:

disable one of the mods

All the traits in this mod are able to be disabled individually. If you want to use both mods together, disable the breast traits in my mod in the game rules near the bottom (just scroll down) since I don't think Christianity breast traits can be disabled like that. Or take LueRV's advice and just disable one of the mods.

• 5 months later...
21 hours ago, Clone003 said:

Virginity will be added to the mod? In the dark world, there is such a character trait, but with it body parts are added (duplicated).

No, I will not be adding virginity. As for duplicate body traits, you need to turn off the duplicates in either his mod or my mod. I know mine has the option in game rules to pick which traits you want and which you don't. I believe his traits can be turned off in game rules if you would rather use mine.

6 hours ago, Alaratt said:

No, I will not be adding virginity. As for duplicate body traits, you need to turn off the duplicates in either his mod or my mod. I know mine has the option in game rules to pick which traits you want and which you don't. I believe his traits can be turned off in game rules if you would rather use mine.

I checked all the settings and even tried to delete some mod files, but in DW it turns off and turns on everything at once. Sorry for offtopic.

• 1 year later...

I am using Luxuria Fantasia, and opposite gender body trait will not be given to character when I use the potion to transform gender to opposite. is there any decision or event that can recaculate body trait after gender transofmation?

Oh wait, found it on the Visit Fairy decision tab.

Edited by thrintyseven