[mod] {CK2} Ala's Body Mod

Ala's Body Mod

Description

Trait trees included are Height, Shape, Butt, Balls, Pussy, Anus, Dicks, and Tits

The traits use a variable system that either depends on traits the parents have to represent genetics or adds randomized traits.

The traits/variables will start showing on a character a day after they reach adulthood.

Each trait tree has a separate game rule so you can have the traits you want and not the ones you don't. 

Pussy traits always start at tiny and increase with marriage, pregnancy, and birth but do shrink over time if not being 'used'.

This shrinking/healing lasts until age 45 and then does the opposite to represent age taking hold.

Anus also starts tiny but only grows larger slowly, with age.

Immortals have a bigger regen for pussy that doesn't stop at age and their anus does not grow larger.

I mostly added pussy and anus so this mod could be used as a core to other mod(s) I will make but doesn't do a lot beyond the description above, for now.

You are welcome to use this as a base to your own submods but please at least provide credit to Dewguru, Noxbestia and Herring for their contents I used making this.

Installation/Updating

To install unzip the file provided and place the ABM folder and ABM.mod file into your mod folder. Yup, that's it.

Keep in mind you will need to start a new game the first time you use this since it adds traits.

Compatibility

Should be compatible with anything. No mod requirements. But, is made to be used alongside DWR and/or LF.

I do believe this requires CK2 to be 2.8.2+ since it uses scripting introduced in the spring cleaning patch Paradox released.

IF using mods that add these traits already make sure to turn those trait trees off in the bottom of the game rules section at game start, 

or you will see double traits show up on characters. You have been warned.

Recommended Mods

Bigger Interface

Recommended  *helps fight trait spam, a must have for me since I first tried it.

1920 x 1080 resolution required, smaller version no longer seems to be available.

Ala's Cheat Menu

Recommended  *because I made it :tongue:

Credits Section

• Herring for the fancy trait icons.

• Noxbestia for the descriptions on some of the traits.

• Dewguru for creating Dark World which inspired me to make this mod.

View File

Current Version

• Version 2.2.2 - Released
  • updating to 2.2.2  does not require a new game

Fixed - shape traits should be added on startup properly now

previous versions  in spoiler/hidden content tab below

Spoiler
  • Version 2.2.1 - Released
  • updating to 2.2.1  does not require a new game

Fixed - shape traits should be added to humans again.

Fixed - dwse_shapeshifted should work now

credit to ThrowAwayToThrowAway for these fixes

• Version 2.2.0 - Released
  • updating to 2.2.0  does not require a new game but you should run the new debug menu options (Everyones Traits, page 1 of debug menu) if you are not starting over. If there is still oddities you can try Page 2 version of debug menu

Added - Feminine trait will give butt and tits traits to men who have them now too.

Added - New debug Menus in the fairy visit

Added - in Debug menu page 3 are two new diplomacy decisions, so now you can manually reset and re-add traits to any npc or yourself

Fixed - minor errors that I found all throughout the mod.

Improved - Fairy menus got a bit of an upgrade in functionality.

Improved - All the body traits got a scripting upgrade again, things should be simpler to understand as a modder using ABM.

Modders using ABM in their mods - you may need to go through and update, most of the scripted_effects names have changed to make things simpler. Sorry but had to be done.

• Version 2.2.0 - Released
  • updating to 2.2.0  does not require a new game but you should run the new debug menu options (Everyones Traits, page 1 of debug menu) if you are not starting over. If there is still oddities you can try Page 2 version of debug menu

Added - Feminine trait will give butt and tits traits to men who have them now too.

Added - New debug Menus in the fairy visit

Added - in Debug menu page 3 are two new diplomacy decisions, so now you can manually reset and re-add traits to any npc or yourself

Fixed - minor errors that I found all throughout the mod.

Improved - Fairy menus got a bit of an upgrade in functionality.

Improved - All the body traits got a scripting upgrade again, things should be simpler to understand as a modder using ABM.

Modders using ABM in their mods - you may need to go through and update, most of the scripted_effects names have changed to make things simpler. Sorry but had to be done.

• Version 2.1.3 - Released
  • updating to 2.1.3  does NOT require a new game as long as you are updating from 2.1.0 - anything below that DOES
  •                Added - New scripted_effect for modders to use when changing an npcs gender

• Version 2.1.2 - Released
  • updating to 2.1.2  does NOT require a new game as long as you are updating from 2.1.0 - anything below that DOES
  •                Added - New scripted_effect for modders to use when making new characters

Added - New event that will change the body trait sizes to match the races when seeding new games with either LF or ACM

• Version 2.1.1 - Released
  • updating to 2.1.1  does NOT require a new game as long as you are updating from 2.1.0 - anything below that DOES
  •               Fixed - Children will now get the anus trait on reaching adulthood like they were supposed to

• Version 2.1.0 - Released
  • updating to 2.1.0  does REQUIRE a new game
  •               Added - Feminine/Trap traits now gives the female shape traits to men who have them.

Added - Masculine trait now gives the male shape traits to women who have it.

Fixed - Immortal Regen for Anus and Pussy now works with any traits that have immortal = yes in it instead of just the vanilla immortal trait.

Removed - All the micro sized traits have been removed since a new game is required anyway and they were not being used.

Improved - All the body traits got a scripting upgrade, using less events to accomplish not only the same thing but also the changes above.

Thanks - to Rascalov1337 for pointing out the immortal regen was behind the times

Thanks - to lockeslylcrit for helping me with the scripting improvements and getting the Feminine/Masculine switch to work.

• Version 2.0.5 - Released
  • updating to 2.0.5  does NOT require a new game

Added - Fairy event now gives the correct options for Futa(LF and/or DWR) and Traps(DWR) to change their sizes

Tweaked - all the body traits had same/opposite opinions removed

• Version 2.0.4 - Released
  • updating to 2.0.4  does NOT require a new game

Fixed - another error in Fairy event for butt size decrease

• Version 2.0.3 - Released
  • updating to 2.0.3  does NOT require a new game

Fixed - error in Fairy event for tit size increase/decrease

• Version 2.0.2 - Released
  • updating to 2.0.2  does NOT require a new game

Added - trap trait in DWR will give the npc tit/butt traits

Fixed - futas will now gain the dick/balls traits sometime in the next game year or immediately on adulthood

(This is for those using Luxruria Fantasia since the futa trait tag in it was renamed to lf_futa)

Should now work for those playing DWR and/or those playing LF

• Version 2.0.1 - Released
  • updating to 2.0.1  requires a new game ONLY if updating from Version 1.5 or below

Fixed - futas will now gain the dick/balls traits sometime in the next game year or immediately on adulthood

• Version 2.0.0 - Released
  • updating to 2.0.0  requires a new game

Added - Dicks and Tits trait trees

• Version 1.5 - Released
  • updating to 1.5  from 1.4 does not require a new game

Added - compatibility to giant, dwarf, fat, malnourished traits

• Version 1.4 - Released
  • updating to 1.4  from 1.3 does not require a new game

Changed - the genetics system (passing traits from parents to newborns that the newborn will receive on adulthood) now has safeguards to reconstruct the parents variable if it is lost due to the parents death.

• Version 1.3 - Released
  • updating to 1.3 does require a new game

Added - new game rules to decide yes or no for each trait tree, allowing you to add and remove whichever trait trees you want to see or not see in your game. - this is why a new game is required.

Added - descriptions to butt, balls, pussy, and anus. Some of the descriptions are copied from Nox's NDPA and some were written by me with inspiration from his descriptions.

Changed - stats on some of the traits based on feedback from The Masketta Man and a few things I wanted changed.

Butt had its fertility bonuses reduced a bit and pussy now has fertility bonuses too. Tighter pussies have bonuses and Looser pussies have a penalty.

Shape stats were changed, for females the penalties and bonuses are hopefully more balanced and the male shapes have entirely new stats since men and women shapes shouldn't have the same effects.

• Version 1.2 - Released
  • Updating from 1.0+ does NOT require a new game start

Fixed - couple of bugs in the fairy visit events

Changed - fairy will only offer you the trait options for the traits you decided to use in the game rules

• Version 1.1 - Released

Fixed - Pussy and Anus were not updating properly

upgrading from 1.0 to 1.1 does not require a new game thankfully

• Version 1.0 - Released

Added - Height traits  tiny \ short \ average \ tall \ towering

Added - more shape traits, now is;  Male- skinny \ lean \ muscular \ stout \ chunky and Female- lithe \ slender \ athletic \ curvaceous \ voluptuous

Added - game rules to decide which traits not to use for compatibility with other mods doing similar things

Changed - fairy visit in the intrigue menu lets you change your traits for 25 gold each time you increase/decrease sizes, not for ai

Changed - height and shape icons use same icons as DWR dick/tits do, just different colors to avoid confusion

Changed - tried to balance the Shape traits stats since I am adding in a Height trait for each person now too

Changed - reworked the way shape(and now height) variables are applied to get more random shapes/height at game start but more accurate genetics being passed to their children

• Version 0.6 - Released

Added - intrigue decision to increase butt/balls size for 25 gold via Fairy Visit

Added - separate system for immortals to heal both anus and pussy(decrease size) over time

• Version 0.5 - Released

Added - new pussy and anus mechanics to reflect age instead of just being random

Added - Redundancy event that fires every 5 years to make sure everybody that should have a ABM trait does.

Added - global flag so other mods could see mine if they want.

• Version 0.4 - Released

Fixed - both genders will receive anus on adulthood instead of just females as was intended.

• Version 0.3.0 Released

Includes new butt, balls, pussy, anus and also 3 body shapes for each gender;

M= Lean, Muscular, Stout  F= slender, athletic, curvaceous

• 2 weeks later...

I am going to combine this mod and my cheat mod and then use it as a base for the next mod I have decided to make. It will hopefully become a proper sub-mod for DWR instead of the small ones I have been making, but I will leave both up on their own pages and will update them if needed. This will allow me to use the body system from this mod more freely since I wanted it to always be compatible with any version of DWR and that meant not tying it in. This prevented me from being able to use any of the events and traits directly, like making sure elves always are always slender or spend time with command actually had an effect on pussy size, etc. The cheat mod part will be used the same way, and will include any new race traits I make.

Content I intend to include is based off of fantasy realm books I read as a kid and still have stored away. (yeah, nerd) Mostly for inspiration and lore filling though and wont require actually caring about the books. The books were the Forgotton Realms and the content I will focus on first is the Underdark in case you wanted to know. Basically this was large subterranean caverns deep below ground and should fit in nicely with the offmap empire concepts. Will have new race traits such as dark elves(DE) and dwarven races and include a DWR elf trait overhaul to turn them into light elves(LE) with half-breeds for both LE and DE, and hopefully a good genetics system. I will give them their own religions and cultures too. The DE will probably be unplayable because they hate you and are gonna be scary as hell, but the LE and dwarves will be playable. The dwarven trait(s) will not use the vanilla dwarf trait at all. Events will probably include random encounters with the various races of both DWR and whatever races I add for flavor like dark elven werewolves who sing at the moon(no, really) and frost giants, trolls, maybe even a dragon encounter or two. Oh, and orc stuff. I never played WOW but I did play the single player versions it spawned from and forgotten realms has plenty of orc content I can draw inspiration from. And a whole bunch of other books I read before I turned from nerd to partyer to socially retired pothead. :wacko:

I might bite off more then I can chew though so this will probably take me awhile to put together, but I have been collecting artwork for it for months because I knew I wanted dwarves and dark elves for awhile. It was the elf and orc traits that drew me to DWR in the first place and it not being an actual overhaul type mod is what sold me. The lewdness part just made it more interesting, and I will try and include plenty of LL type content to fit the overall theme of DWR. That being said I have never used AGOT or any other overhaul mods and don't know what they include so no idea if they will be compatible. I will name everything with ala_ in it so hopefully they will be compatible with those mods that already add some of these races in it and be able to work alongside them.

If you have any ideas for fantasy styled races you would like to see events for go ahead and post them, if I feel it fits the theme and can find artwork for them I might add them. Can't hurt to post it. :smirk:

I am just going to use this thread to keep track of what I am doing.

So far I have created a couple different elven races, a couple of dwarven races, halfbreed race for both elf and dwarf, and a human race that everyone that does not have a DWR race or whatever races I create will get. Exceptions are sucubi, incubi, werewolf race, and vampires, they will get the human trait too. The breeding for the various elves are all tied together, so a sun elf breeds with a moon elf should produce both sun and moon elves. If breeding a drow with either sun or moon elves always will result in sun and moon elves, only way to produce a drow is breed 2 drow. If bred with humans you get the half-elf trait, which can be used with any type of full elf race to create a full elf again, except half-elf and drow, which produces moon elves, and a small chance to create half-elves too. If a half-elf is bred with a human most of the children will be human. The same system works for the dwarves(shield, gold, and duergar) and their half-dwarf race. I have also created hidden traits meant to set opinions based on race.

Still To Do = Create religions for the races, probably new reformed pagan religions.

Create cultures for the races, but leaving ethnicity alone.

Create off-map empire for the drow(dark elves), though this is probably going to come last, and after whenever my first release is.

Needs lots of flavor events for elves, dwarves and probably orcs.

re-write the cheat menu to fit in the new races and add other features for cheating, or debugging.

expand the body traits this mod brings in to include height and more varied shapes.

plenty more to come.

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't updated this mod (ABM) yet to include the new changes I have made while working on my new mod, but I will. The new changes are;

• body shape traits now have 5 traits options for each gender instead of 3, this should help the wild swinging from a slender and lean parent having a stout boy or a curvaceous girl. Might still need some tweaking though.

traits are now - lithe, slender, athletic, curvaceous, voluptuous for women and skinny, lean, muscular, stout, chunky for men

• added 5 new height traits both genders share, using variables like the rest of my traits and DWRs dick/tits do

traits are - tiny, small, average, tall, towering

• changed the shape trait icons to use the DWR dick/tit size icons, the new height traits are also using those icons too. they should be easy to tell apart though since they each get their own color. Mine just looked awful, I had to change it lol.

• Still to-do before I update ABM - game rules to decide which traits you want in your game and which you don't, should help compatibility so you can use my body traits with Harem or NDPA, etc.

needs a couple events to work out or something to manually change you body shape. not sure I should do anything for height though.

I got a lot of stuff done for the new mod, Forgotten Realms too;

• added portraits for the new races. Sun elves will use the DWR elf portraits, moon elves and drow have new dark-skinned elf portraits, 23 male options and 51 female options. Half-Elves will get a 50/50 chance of using DWR portraits or mine regardless of parentage, but I set it up so the most...evil looking portraits wouldn't get used as moon or half-elf options, and no drow would get a portrait that didn't have white hair and black skin. Dwarves have 26 options for males and 26 options for females.
  • rewrote the integrated cheat menu to include the new race traits, though I still want to do more with it.
  • wrote events to introduce Eilistraee, the Moon elf goddess along with the chance to reject her,  which sends you to Lolth, the Drow goddess for the chance to worship her(and be turned into a drow if you are a moon elf or half elf) as her priestess, warrior, or wizard(modifiers though, not traits to help reduce trait spam a bit), or reject her too. I haven't created spells yet but I plan to. Things like charm to make any npc your best friend or lover for a few years before it wears off and they hate you. Some kind of random chance for having wizard or archmagi commanders get special events mid-battle similar to the effect spear of destiny has (I think that's vanilla, might be something the AAO mod on workshop added though.) Sun Elves should get some kind of bless spells for provinces and maybe character heal spells for disease, etc.

I am putting the offmap empire, custom religions, and custom cultures on the backburner for now, the religions will mostly be in events until I have a chance to learn more about how vanilla religions work. I will eventually do it though because I want drow to be enatic, meaning women are the main heirs, males are only capable if no female is, that kind of thing. And it is hard to write events when your character has 2 religions, life as a drow would be nothing like anything a catholic or muslim would experience.

Still to-do -

• still need in intro event chain for Corellon, the sun elf god along with plenty of sex scenes since light skinned elf porn is plentiful. Writing that kind of stuff is definitely … interesting, lol. Takes a long time too.
  • Dwarves have no events yet but will include stuff like meeting an elf while in the woods or fighting orcs, but wasn't a lot of porn options so for now they will mostly just be extra flavor.
  • There seems to be plenty of orc artwork to use, especially involving elves, so I will make plenty of that type of events just randomly popping up, though I play at high speeds and hate spam so the random chances will be kept low.
  • lots of game rules, things like if you want some courts automatically made a DWR or ala race or you would rather do it manually or only through breeding your one race. whether or not to allow some of the more violent scenes the orc/elf porn can have. Once the drow events have been developed there will be plenty of chances to die, so I should do a rule to prevent drow from even showing up. That's mostly why I made 2 dark elf races TBH. They are basically just good and evil options while still getting your dark elf on.

Right now I am just planning on adding Blondelle and Vampirella, but if you want a specific one just post the name/number or whatever you can and I will look into adding them. Keep in mind some characters have their quests tied into their creation, so for example there will never be a Vlad or Fenris force spawn, the way they were written just doesn't allow it to happen. I imagine Lilith and Wellspring are the same, so I can give those new character creation options using those portraits but not forced spawn ones.

Edit: Actually I could, but that would involve removing their global flags that are set on their creation, and still they would just do their normal questlines and not join your court or anything. I could add a new character event using everything but their global flags and personal questlines but I honestly don't see the point unless you just want the trait setup Dewguru gave them, over the options I already give. Which I could probably do fairly quickly.

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Alaratt said:

The new update, version 1.0, requires starting a new game. check the changelogs on this threads second post for everything added, or on the bottom of the download page. Lots was added or changed.

Was there an error in the upload? Only 0.6 and 0.5 are downloadable on my end.

On ‎6‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 2:08 PM, Pravus said:

Was there an error in the upload? Only 0.6 and 0.5 are downloadable on my end.

Version 1.0 is back up, sorry about that. I rushed out a quick fix I noticed when copying the changes into the new mod, Forgotten Realms, but for some reason it didn't upload properly.

Ok, Lovers Lab seems a bit twitchy but the new version is up and should have everything, I am really sorry to those who got a screwed up version. Lets not talk about how many attempts that took ?

EDIT: Apparently the download page does not like you removing a version 1.0 and then adding a version 1.0 without saving in-between. That's why It took 2 uploads each time. The missing file was my fault, even though I swear I deleted the version I took the traits file out of somehow it got copied into my archives.

5 hours ago, ayushka said:

sorry for bad english. maybe mod author create a "game rule" like Turtle's Dark World - Extra Traits to hide traits if a character npc not at court

No, sorry. To hide the Dick/Tits I would have to overwrite stuff in DWR and that's not something I will do. That is a good chunk of the reason that mod DW ETOS is broken and the main reason I built this mod, to stay compatible at all times. I also am a trait whore, I can't help myself, so I never used that option when I used DW ETOS. I recommend Bigger Interface / Somewhat Bigger Interface or similar mods to fight the trait spam instead.

3 hours ago, The Masketta Man said:

Is there an easy way to remove the "pussy" and "anus" traits without messing up the mod?

if you mean you don't want the traits in your game then use the no pussy/anus game rule. Otherwise no, It will take you awhile to erase every entry.

2 hours ago, Alaratt said:

if you mean you don't want the traits in your game then use the no pussy/anus game rule. Otherwise no, It will take you awhile to erase every entry.

This is exactly what I was hoping for, I'll get around to downloading this sometime soon then. Thanks for answering my question.

21 hours ago, The Masketta Man said:

I think that you could also maybe write in an explanation of the traits like Dewguru has for his.

I will eventually add descriptions, or shamelessly steal Nox's descriptions IF he is ok with it. Or Abominus.

Finally, I found an instance of the wrong use of then/than.

If you mean in the scripted effects then the typo is just a description of what is being done, but isn't a scripting error. That part is a direct copy of DWRs scripting that was then modified. It's harmless though.

the buffs from the traits are just a bit too powerful

I cheat in my games hard, so I don't really know what a good balance is. I did my best to dumb the stats down (a couple times now) but without feedback I just went with what I had. If you have specific examples I would love to hear your (or anybody) thoughts on what is 'balanced'. That or, again, I could use the same stats Nox or Abominus uses IF one of them was fine with it.

I think the attraction modifiers are fine, but the body traits should be modified. I think that keeping the base ones like Athletic where they are is fine, but you should nerf the positive and negative modifiers by 1, so slender is 1 and -1 instead of 2 and -2, for example. Also, I don't understand why they decrease or increase each other as you've made them. Why would being "curvy" lower your diplomacy? I think it's a joke that nobles liked their women all like twigs, curvy women meant more likely to produce children.

30 minutes ago, The Masketta Man said:

I think the attraction modifiers are fine, but the body traits should be modified. I think that keeping the base ones like Athletic where they are is fine, but you should nerf the positive and negative modifiers by 1, so slender is 1 and -1 instead of 2 and -2, for example. Also, I don't understand why they decrease or increase each other as you've made them. Why would being "curvy" lower your diplomacy? I think it's a joke that nobles liked their women all like twigs, curvy women meant more likely to produce children.

I did it like that thinking to give each end of the height and body shape spectrum a stat boost. Height got Martial and Intrigue, Shape got Diplomacy and Stewardship. I just kinda ignored learning.

Being taller means longer reach with a weapon but is easier to spot in a crowd, and being smaller meant weaker fighter but easy to sneak or fit in small spaces. A curvier person is more likely to be a better steward because they pay attention to smaller details like food, water, resources, etc., but are usually viewed as gluttonous by skinnier people, who are also jealous of the fact they can't afford to eat enough to look like that as weight pretty much meant wealth in those days. This affects the curvy persons ability to cut deals with others, who rationalize driving harder bargains based on the assumption the curvy person must be able to afford a loss, diplomacy being more about perception then reality.
You are right in that noblemen married curvy women because they were more likely to produce more children and strong ones too, but that does not mean they actually found them attractive, just healthy and good boy-making genetics. Though this is just my opinion but I expect they married curvy women and made the skinny ones their mistresses. In the age we live in now, a slender women can get a stranger to agree to a deal a curvy woman couldn't. That's just a fact I see played out everyday at work. I am a cook, and I have noticed that a skinny waitress generally makes more in tips then a heavy one. We had three sisters last summer who were all very heavy. Of the three the one with a great personality could almost keep up with the skinny ones, but she did have to work harder for it. In my opinion that makes her a better waitress then most the skinny ones, but the other two just didn't have winning personalities to make up for the lack of sexual attraction and always made less sales and therefore less money. The skinny ones just bat their eyes and yeah, mostly get what they want. They are usually more vain though, which in this context means they are more focused on themselves and their looks, which would then make them more likely to be bad stewards. With men, well I just went that same route to keep it in sync.

So yeah, more martial means less intrigue and vice versa, and more stewardship means less diplomacy and vice versa. As for how much, I could turn the -2 down to -1 but I am keeping the +2 part since average is already +1 of both stats, so a trait that does +1 and -1 would just be considered inferior, +2 and -1 wouldn't be so bad though. I want each trait to actually be worth something and average to not have negatives but not actually be better then anything.

Sorry, I talk too much sometimes, but as you can see I did think my way through it. Anybody is welcome to tell me I'm wrong, too. This is just all my opinion based on the things I've seen.

Well, from what I've seen, Curvy women have been attractive since the beginning of recorded history. And when I say curvy, I don't necessarily mean chubby, I mean wide hips and well proportioned waist, along with big breasts of course. I think I misunderstood what you meant by "curvy", I think now that you meant that they had a bit of a pouch, which I simply don't think "curvy" implies. I also don't really understand why women's opinions would come into account for diplomacy when the overwhelming majority of noble landowners were men. Maybe increase the opinion malus for women of 'opposite" traits?

29 minutes ago, The Masketta Man said:

Well, from what I've seen, Curvy women have been attractive since the beginning of recorded history. And when I say curvy, I don't necessarily mean chubby, I mean wide hips and well proportioned waist, along with big breasts of course. I think I misunderstood what you meant by "curvy", I think now that you meant that they had a bit of a pouch, which I simply don't think "curvy" implies. I also don't really understand why women's opinions would come into account for diplomacy when the overwhelming majority of noble landowners were men. Maybe increase the opinion malus for women of 'opposite" traits?

Curvaceous is exactly what you are thinking it was, Voluptuous is the end of that spectrum and is just me giving chunky a fancier name. The stats come from the need to have something being given in those traits besides sex appeal and that was the best opposite I could think of to stewardship, that I had already decided the heavier side would get. I felt like it was either this or add martial and intrigue in this set also, and I wanted more variety in the world.