11 hours ago, zarantha said:

@Kimy or @Pfiffy  I see DCL and DD updated for LE :) 

Are the SE versions going to be available soon, or are you testing in LE for a bit? Just wondering if I should wait or try converting this weekend. :)

Sorry... Bad time for so many updates. I have to work over time, going to take a look at it now. I think that I will have DD ready for testing until Sunday. DCL might take a bit longer.

So DDa has not changed: 

DDi 4.2 for testing: https://mega.nz/#!rJBSzY7Z!wUMb9-0N__WAVH_0uIZwApMXmeimmHJdwsnFe_2SOkI

DDx 4.2 for testing: https://mega.nz/#!qJhV1YbQ!XaLB261Wpka0xn2jDqAqypc9dzlcvcI18d7_3dhn9EQ

The Hotfix: https://mega.nz/#!SRJmRagK!tj91HO0PWKoW0KocrfKkI3IZQPxTzvRr4eoMSBfjEcs

And the CBBE SE Slidersets: https://mega.nz/#!vZYigKIK!UiVKq-ajRGvkssSLiuLhK8mPa7gqpn4-GmZvPDWMDk8

What have I done? Converted meshes and animations, resaved the ESM's, added the new .dll, fixed one texture and made sure the game will start after installation. 

Note: Tesedit reports some errors in DDi before and after resaving. Not much I can do about from here. 

have fun!

Edit: Updates to DDx

Fixed the Nioverride errors in DDx, prepared the Heretic chain Models for HDT SMP. NOTE: I still have no idea, how to rework the xml's, so the models are still broken, but they look a bit better if HDT SMP is installed. 

17 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Edited since Pfiffy got it.

Have the hotfix or the slidersets changed?

I don't think that there is new Heretic stuff, that needs to be fixed. And I also don't think that the Slidersets need an update, but I wanted them to be all together this time...

12 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

I need some feedback on that one... Especially the headmeshes...  

for the ddx/ddi, i'm getting the nio warnings on the boots again. did you copy the edited scripts into the new sse version? I think there were 6 of them?

also, not sure if we need to do a compare to make sure there's no changes to those scripts. i can check tomorrow if you don't find out first.

for dcl:

custom npcs have the red foreheads. The slaves in the secret room in the riften temple of mara have them (from the lal quest). haven't proceeded past this to check chloe or other npcs.

like others said, version in the menu is wrong, it still says 6.4

milk mod integration is missing translations. I have $DCL_MMEFOUND and $DCL_USEMME

this was a pre-existing bug, but if kimy wants to bug squash: there is a duplicate of the initial slaver, the one you talk to first. one dies when you go into the hideout, the other will trigger the start of the quest again if you talk to her. but you can't use the key to get into the hideout a second time.

Spoiler

ScreenShot2.png.9987e27dac4d9b19a7857409402d0a91.png

25 minutes ago, zarantha said:

for the ddx/ddi, i'm getting the nio warnings on the boots again. did you copy the edited scripts into the new sse version? I think there were 6 of them?

also, not sure if we need to do a compare to make sure there's no changes to those scripts. i can check tomorrow if you don't find out first.

for dcl:

custom npcs have the red foreheads. The slaves in the secret room in the riften temple of mara have them (from the lal quest). haven't proceeded past this to check chloe or other npcs.

like others said, version in the menu is wrong, it still says 6.4

milk mod integration is missing translations. I have $DCL_MMEFOUND and $DCL_USEMME

this was a pre-existing bug, but if kimy wants to bug squash: there is a duplicate of the initial slaver, the one you talk to first. one dies when you go into the hideout, the other will trigger the start of the quest again if you talk to her. but you can't use the key to get into the hideout a second time.

Reveal hidden contents

Ok... I was sure, that I missed something...

14 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Ok... I was sure, that I missed something...

My  bad, the scripts i was getting a message for are part of DCL , not DDI/DDX. 

From my post back in April, there are six scripts, but it looks like dcur_hisecSlaveBootsScript is replaced by dcur_shockbootsquestscript.psc now.  This new script doesn't check nio version, so there should just be 5 scripts to replace now.

Since I don't have my original psc files anymore, I just recompiled them all again just in case there were changes. I don't know if we ever got the modified source scripts to kimy, or just the pex files. Here's both, redone for 7.0 just in case. 

Another thing I noted while doing this:

What's New in Version V4.2

<snip>

- Changed: Removed obsolete IFP integration.

Yet the first recompile failed with:

Compiling "dcur_RubberBootsScript"...
D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\scripts\source\zadLibs.psc(1289,12): ifp is not a property on script zadconfig or one of its parents

D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\scripts\source\zadLibs.psc(1339,16): ifp is not a property on script zadconfig or one of its parents

Had to install DDI 4.1 to get these to compile.

5 minutes ago, zarantha said:

My  bad, the scripts i was getting a message for are part of DCL , not DDI/DDX. 

From my post back in April, there are six scripts, but it looks like dcur_hisecSlaveBootsScript is replaced by dcur_shockbootsquestscript.psc now.  This new script doesn't check nio version, so there should just be 5 scripts to replace now.

Since I don't have my original psc files anymore, I just recompiled them all again just in case there were changes. I don't know if we ever got the modified source scripts to kimy, or just the pex files. Here's both, redone for 7.0 just in case. 

Another thing I noted while doing this:

What's New in Version V4.2

<snip>

- Changed: Removed obsolete IFP integration.

Yet the first recompile failed with:

Compiling "dcur_RubberBootsScript"...
D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\scripts\source\zadLibs.psc(1289,12): ifp is not a property on script zadconfig or one of its parents

D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\scripts\source\zadLibs.psc(1339,16): ifp is not a property on script zadconfig or one of its parents

Had to install DDI 4.1 to get these to compile.

Seems like it isn't that easy this time. In the new DD versions TESEdit found some missing references to ZAP scripts.  DCL also has some errors, that seem even more critical to me. 

21 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Seems like it isn't that easy this time. In the new DD versions TESEdit found some missing references to ZAP scripts.  DCL also has some errors, that seem even more critical to me. 

I agree. I think it's mostly because she's removing the ZAP dependency, and a few things were missed. It seems the kind of thing to cause problems in the long run. Maybe we should wait for DCL and DD to have the next patch update before converting. I really want to play with the new stuff though, even though I know some of it is broken, lol.

1 hour ago, zarantha said:

I agree. I think it's mostly because she's removing the ZAP dependency, and a few things were missed. It seems the kind of thing to cause problems in the long run. Maybe we should wait for DCL and DD to have the next patch update before converting. I really want to play with the new stuff though, even though I know some of it is broken, lol.

It will be broken in both: LE and SE. So the DD team has to fix it for LE first, before I can do further steps. 

On 11/5/2018 at 12:54 AM, Pfiffy said:

Seems like it isn't that easy this time. In the new DD versions TESEdit found some missing references to ZAP scripts

you may have neglected to check that in the previous versions, but i had to dig into dd3.3b to find those references(so its been around since 4.x began)

....sent a message to kimy asking if she's aware of it upon finding your post

if that's still not fixed by the next dd update, send a reminder out to the dd team

Tested the new links posted here and had the following issues.

DCL would not go beyond the load screen.

The other three work fine except a texture issue for transparent suit (purple) and transparent boots (invisible after numerous bodyslide builds).

One issue I've had with every version, when a sex scene begins, everything is visually stripped and doesn't appear to re-equip. When I go into my inventory, every item appears to still be locked on and I have to try an unequip to make them reappear. This could be an issue on my end since I haven't noticed anyone else report it, just can't find the solution.

6 hours ago, kdoggg1971 said:

Tested the new links posted here and had the following issues.

DCL would not go beyond the load screen.

The other three work fine except a texture issue for transparent suit (purple) and transparent boots (invisible after numerous bodyslide builds).

One issue I've had with every version, when a sex scene begins, everything is visually stripped and doesn't appear to re-equip. When I go into my inventory, every item appears to still be locked on and I have to try an unequip to make them reappear. This could be an issue on my end since I haven't noticed anyone else report it, just can't find the solution.

You need to disable unequip items in the SexLab MCM strip items settings for all the slots that are used by DD gear. If they're listed as Yes on https://github.com/DeviousDevices/Docs/wiki/Slot-Usage-Reference , disable unequip in SexLab.

I think I'm doing something wrong but I don't know what. ?

I have: Flower girls (also adventures, patches for wenches and BBP) - SL - SL Aroused creatures - SL aroused loose files - SL Mathcmaker - SL Pleasure - SL Defeat - SL Solutions - SLAL - SOS - Creature Framework - JContainers - Horny creatures - More nasty critters - SimpleSlavery - TDF agressive prostitution and the 15 prostutite quests for it - ZAZ - BILLYY's animations - Creature Schlongs - DD assets, expansion and integration - DD Loot and DD Captures.

Am I missing something important? I should have all the required stuff from their according pages like FNIS behavior XXL and creature pack, XP32 skeleton for SE, UNP, SkyUI etc. 

Problem that I have is when I install all of them and run FNIS generation, it warns me of DD(1, 2 and 3)_behavior not compatible with SE. I updated it from 4.0 to 4.1, ran it again with no problems but the game crashes when I try loading new game. Before update the characters were all in the 30 degree T pose. 

Also had the same problem with Billyy's animations but re-installing them removed the warnings but kept the T pose.

Now I have my backup from before installing Loverslab mods and when the game was starting up Ok. 

I'm starting to have so many Loverslab mods that it's hard to keep track of their installation orders. Halp me. ?

Thanks already for anyone who would try to untangle this mess I have. 

On 11/8/2018 at 11:30 AM, Garolding said:

You need to disable unequip items in the SexLab MCM strip items settings for all the slots that are used by DD gear. If they're listed as Yes on https://github.com/DeviousDevices/Docs/wiki/Slot-Usage-Reference , disable unequip in SexLab.

i could understand the confusion here, by default dd items are set to no-strip. ...ok, you piqued my curiosity now. i'm gonna take a look around

7 hours ago, Suomu said:

I think I'm doing something wrong but I don't know what. ?

I have: Flower girls (also adventures, patches for wenches and BBP) - SL - SL Aroused creatures - SL aroused loose files - SL Mathcmaker - SL Pleasure - SL Defeat - SL Solutions - SLAL - SOS - Creature Framework - JContainers - Horny creatures - More nasty critters - SimpleSlavery - TDF agressive prostitution and the 15 prostutite quests for it - ZAZ - BILLYY's animations - Creature Schlongs - DD assets, expansion and integration - DD Loot and DD Captures.

Am I missing something important? I should have all the required stuff from their according pages like FNIS behavior XXL and creature pack, XP32 skeleton for SE, UNP, SkyUI etc. 

Problem that I have is when I install all of them and run FNIS generation, it warns me of DD(1, 2 and 3)_behavior not compatible with SE. I updated it from 4.0 to 4.1, ran it again with no problems but the game crashes when I try loading new game. Before update the characters were all in the 30 degree T pose. 

Also had the same problem with Billyy's animations but re-installing them removed the warnings but kept the T pose.

Now I have my backup from before installing Loverslab mods and when the game was starting up Ok. 

I'm starting to have so many Loverslab mods that it's hard to keep track of their installation orders. Halp me. ?

Thanks already for anyone who would try to untangle this mess I have. 

before running any mods in sse you need to search the download page to see if the animations were converted to sse. with a modlist of that magnitude i couldn't say which mod is missing the conversion. you might be able to narrow it down reading the fnis log carefully. if no help in the fnis log, you'll need to go back over all the mods you installed to check thru which have been converted