On 10/27/2018 at 3:26 AM, Test Subject for Life said:

I am the dumbest person on the planet, I believe myself. Coz I know nothing about how to install step by step for SE. NOTHING, just nothing I can do. I am stuck like this for straight 7 hrs. Can anyone please help me? I am really begging anyone.

Can we get a better description of the problem?

Basic stuff:

Have you installed these first? All are SE mods

Have you grabbed all three files from the download link? The third with no text is Devious Devices Expansion (DDe) and is required.

Have you run BodySlide and FNIS after installing?

If you're using CBBE SE, there are updated bodyslide files on page 9 of this thread.

There is also a DDHotfix on page 9 that you need to fix an issue with the Heretic devices.

If you're getting a CTD when trying to load, make sure you have SSE engine Fixes installed and/or try lowering your animation count by removing a slal pack or two.

Edit: As pfiffy said, don't forget the updated dll :)  You can get it here.

8 hours ago, zarantha said:

Can we get a better description of the problem?

Basic stuff:

Have you installed these first? All are SE mods

Have you grabbed all three files from the download link? The third with no text is Devious Devices Expansion (DDe) and is required.

Have you run BodySlide and FNIS after installing?

If you're using CBBE SE, there are updated bodyslide files on page 9 of this thread.

There is also a DDHotfix on page 9 that you need to fix an issue with the Heretic devices.

If you're getting a CTD when trying to load, make sure you have SSE engine Fixes installed and/or try lowering your animation count by removing a slal pack or two.

Don't forget the  updaed .dll

I did all the installation before the DD correct. The third mod never popped up until now so I will follow your instructions. A huge thanks to you zarantha

Edit: where do i have to extract the files? I dropped everything to Data folder and it overwrites each other.

Another Edit: it also seemed FNIS is not working either. The animations are not triggered, just plain spell casting animation. I looked up to it though but cant find the solution.

I'm having alignment issues in animations when my character is wearing any of the high heels / boots. I'm assuming it's due to the height offset from the heels right? I've tried to search for a solution but it looks like the option to automatically adjust for them in sexlab was disable in the SE version due to needed stuff not being ported to SE yet. Is there a way to fix this that I'm missing? Perhaps even a way to strip them before the animation and re-equip them after? 

I've got everything else in the mod working and no crashes, new save file too. I have the hotfix and cbbe bodyslide stuff from earlier in this thread as well. 

10 minutes ago, mcg1355 said:

I'm having alignment issues in animations when my character is wearing any of the high heels / boots. I'm assuming it's due to the height offset from the heels right? I've tried to search for a solution but it looks like the option to automatically adjust for them in sexlab was disable in the SE version due to needed stuff not being ported to SE yet. Is there a way to fix this that I'm missing? Perhaps even a way to strip them before the animation and re-equip them after? 

I've got everything else in the mod working and no crashes, new save file too. I have the hotfix and cbbe bodyslide stuff from earlier in this thread as well. 

Well, Nio is not implemented in the actual version of SL, unequipping the Boots in SL will not help because they are usually looked and therefore reequipped by DD.

45 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

Well, Nio is not implemented in the actual version of SL, unequipping the Boots in SL will not help because they are usually looked and therefore reequipped by DD.

I'm just getting back into modding so it's a lot to work through but I think I understand. So in special edition high heels use nioverride, which comes in the skee64.dll file from skse64. Old SL heel fix was based on hdt heels which isn't being used in special edition and SL for SE has not implemented any features to adjust heels using nioverride. Is that mostly correct? 

Is there a way to manually adjust for the heels when a SL animation starts with a console command or something similar? 

10 hours ago, Test Subject for Life said:

I did all the installation before the DD correct. The third mod never popped up until now so I will follow your instructions. A huge thanks to you zarantha

Edit: where do i have to extract the files? I dropped everything to Data folder and it overwrites each other.

Another Edit: it also seemed FNIS is not working either. The animations are not triggered, just plain spell casting animation. I looked up to it though but cant find the solution.

Don't install manually, this has a fomod installer like DDa and DDi do. It is not meant to be installed manually.  If you're installing all these mods manually, that's likely your problem with getting them to work.

Add the archived file to NMM, Mod Organizer, or Vortex. Once it's been added, the manager will install it for you and bring up the install window (if there is one) so you can select your options.

After installing FNIS, you need to run FNIS for Users. It also needs to be re-run anytime you add a mod with animations or behaviors or update the skeleton. It's located in \data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe. Make a shortcut to this on your desktop at minimum. It can be added to all three mod managers to make calling it simpler.

Can't say this enough. Don't install manually if you don't know what you're doing. Write down what mods you have, uninstall them all and uninstall the game if you don't know what went where. Loose files WILL mess you up if you don't know they are there. Once you're back to vanilla, add your mods to the mod manager of your choice and install them. Look through and read the mod descriptions here at LL or on Nexus to see if any of the mods need configuring after install - FNIS is one of these.

How to get back to the base game:

http://wiki.step-project.com/Guide:Make_Skyrim_Vanilla_Again

NMM - download from github. This is the simplest mod manager, but is going away sooner or later. Still, not a bad starting point. You want the version on github because the one you download from the Nexus is way out of date.

Mod Organizer - For advanced users. If it's too complex for you, don't try it. Take a look here for a starting guide on it, or look up GamerPoet's videos on youtube about it.

Vortex - somewhere in between the other two at the moment. This is what will replace NMM once it's out of beta. Has some features that NMM does that will prevent common mistakes in load order, and makes it easy to remove all mods or redeploy them all.  Gopher has some videos on it, and there's some documentation in Vortex under support.

6 hours ago, maxapax said:

hi, uh after unequipping a DD (yoke/armbinder), the animations stay as if I still wearing DD gear, I have to refresh PCEA to return to normal animation, the devices are unequipped tho.

Could be lag, could be the animation getting stuck. Try jumping, draw/sheathe weapons, or sit in a chair to reset.

12 hours ago, zarantha said:

After installing FNIS, you need to run FNIS for Users. It also needs to be re-run anytime you add a mod with animations or behaviors or update the skeleton. It's located in \data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe. Make a shortcut to this on your desktop at minimum. It can be added to all three mod managers to make calling it simpler. 

This is the common from what I research. I keep getting this when I update behaviour.

FNIS Behavior V7.4.5   29/10/2018 5:19:45 PM
Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.53.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam 02\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"
Patch: "HKX File Compatibility Check Skyrim/SSE"
Patch: "File Redirection (Vortex/MO profiles support)"
Patch: * tktk1's "TK Dodge / Ultimate Combat"
>>Warning: * tktk1's "TK Dodge / Ultimate Combat"  not installed<<
Patch: * xp32's "PC Exclusive Animation Path" (PCEA)
Patch: * xp32's "New Animation for Running with Bow"
Patch: * xp32's "New Animation for 1H Weapon"
Patch: * xp32's "Momo Acrobatic Jump"
Patch: * rongphale's "Horsemen Mounted Combat Enh."
Patch: * Moljka's "Blocking Combat Behavior Improv. for Skyrim"
Patch: * DServant's "Archery Gameplay Overhaul"
Patch: * SpikeDragonLord's "Centaur Race Alpha WIP"

ERROR(2014): Target folder for File Redirection not specified or does not exist: . FNIS.ini wrong or missing. See FNIS Description > FNIS Vortex/MO support (profiles), FNIS.ini.

This is legit out of my capability, and have no idea what others are talking about. DDs installations worked though, so again thanks alot.

3 hours ago, Test Subject for Life said:

This is the common from what I research. I keep getting this when I update behaviour.

FNIS Behavior V7.4.5   29/10/2018 5:19:45 PM
Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.53.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam 02\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"
Patch: "HKX File Compatibility Check Skyrim/SSE"
Patch: "File Redirection (Vortex/MO profiles support)"
Patch: * tktk1's "TK Dodge / Ultimate Combat"
>>Warning: * tktk1's "TK Dodge / Ultimate Combat"  not installed<<
Patch: * xp32's "PC Exclusive Animation Path" (PCEA)
Patch: * xp32's "New Animation for Running with Bow"
Patch: * xp32's "New Animation for 1H Weapon"
Patch: * xp32's "Momo Acrobatic Jump"
Patch: * rongphale's "Horsemen Mounted Combat Enh."
Patch: * Moljka's "Blocking Combat Behavior Improv. for Skyrim"
Patch: * DServant's "Archery Gameplay Overhaul"
Patch: * SpikeDragonLord's "Centaur Race Alpha WIP"

ERROR(2014): Target folder for File Redirection not specified or does not exist: . FNIS.ini wrong or missing. See FNIS Description > FNIS Vortex/MO support (profiles), FNIS.ini.

This is legit out of my capability, and have no idea what others are talking about. DDs installations worked though, so again thanks alot.

First of all, don't tick all patches, especially not the ones marked not available for SSE. You always should check SKeleton arm fix and HKX file compatibility, the rest if you actually need them.

Second, do you use Vortex or MO? If not, don't tick that box, if you do, you apparently need to add the file path to the ini for it to work. I have never looked at those, so I can't give any advice about how. If you install manually or using NMM leaving the box unticked should be enough.

3 minutes ago, Reck1ezz said:

Hello is there a full guide on how to make all this work because it really confuses me

I am also looking for it mate. BUt so far, only one problem left (I think)

I cannot tick HKX compatibility, it says PCEA file is ticked but not installed. I have installed PCEA2 and some forums I found said it still works with it. The animations are default in the game.

5 hours ago, Test Subject for Life said:

I am also looking for it mate. BUt so far, only one problem left (I think)

I cannot tick HKX compatibility, it says PCEA file is ticked but not installed. I have installed PCEA2 and some forums I found said it still works with it. The animations are default in the game.

PCEA and PCEA2 are not the same thing. PCEA2 is handled differently than PCEA is, so you should untick PCEA in FNIS.

13 hours ago, Test Subject for Life said:

I have Vortex and don't use the redirection. I think it's more trouble than it's worth. Just uncheck this option, FNIS will run as it traditionally does. There's an option in Vortex to run FNIS automatically, I do use this. To set it up, got to Settings -> Interface and make sure 'Run FNIS on deployment event' is enabled. Then on the mods tab in Vortex, click 'Configure FNIS' on the top bar. This is to check what patches to run when FNIS runs automatically. Once you enable this, anytime a mod is installed that would require FNIS to be run, Vortex will call FNIS during part of the mod deployment. Other than getting hung with a file lock error when deploying multiple mods, it works well. When it's hung, Vortex should bring up the FNIS for Users and you can start it manually. After that deployment will finish.

If you want to use the File Redirection, you should have FNIS.ini in your data folder. By default the file is deliberately misnamed on install to prevent it from being used when it shouldn't be. It's called FNIS.ini0. Rename it to FNIS.ini, and edit the file in a text editor to add a path outside of the data folder. The syntax is in the file.

As the others said, don't check patches for mods that you don't have installed. The first three should be checked at minimum.

There's a how to install FNIS video right on the FNIS description page:

https://youtu.be/iukqiPz7XuU

This is the contents of FNIS.ini0.

Spoiler

'FNIS ini file
'
'IMPORTANT: To take effect, this file (FNIS.ini0) has to be copied MANUALLY to Skyrim\Data\FNIS.ini. Then edit FNIS.ini.
'For NMM Virtual Install or MO users: FNIS.ini has to go to "real" SKYRIM\Data (NOT inside the virtual mod folders!)
'Note: All lines starting with ' are comments. To activate a parameter you have to remove the apostrophe (e.g. "PSCD=1")
'
'PSCD implements "Proper Spell Cast Direction" fix based on www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68794
'That allows the player to cast spells or shoot arrows even if the target is VERY well above or below
'Downside: when using camera mods or certain animation replacers, the bending might look unnatural
'Users who want the vanilla bend limits rather then the PSCD fix can switch this fix off here (PSCD=0)
'Default PSCD=0 (DO NOT use "Proper Spell Cast Direction")
'
'PSCD=1
'
'File Redirection allows you to put FNIS generated files into a seperate folder (should be outside of the Skyrim "Data")
'This supports different profiles in MO (and Vortex?)
'The following parameter defines the root directory for the resultant files. For example
'Default (no file redirection possible)
'
'RedirectFiles=D:\___FNIS_Redirect
'
'Instant Execution will run FNIS without having to click either "Update FNIS Behavior" or "Exit".
'The FNIS window will only pop up if FNIS has to report error or warnings.
'This is a feature primarily for Vortex, but can be used otherwise.
'It is recommended that you use this feature only from a windows .bat file, because otherwise you will not see when FNIS is done.
'Default (regular windows operation)
'
'InstantExecute=1

Hey all, loving the mod set. A couple things/bugs:

1. I just received my first tailplug as a drop (specifically "Vor"), but instead of it being inserted properly into the player model (like all other plugs have been until now), it is effectively lying on the ground.

2. In quite a few hours of play time I've never had any gagged character actually open her mouth (like I've seen on the screenshots). The gag just basically sits inside her lower lip as if it isn't there. This goes for ball gags, ring gags, and panel gags - not sure about bits (never gotten one) or pears (don't know if they're supposed to hold the mouth open).

Are there obvious fixes to these? Something I'm doing wrong or haven't loaded correctly? As far as I know of I've downloaded everything needed from around here and installed everything properly - aside from a few crashes here and there (like the inns not loading properly until I hard reset the interior of the cells through the console) everything has worked like a dream.

Mod order:

Spoiler

Mod load order:

Loading: MODS - Mod List
    (0 -> 0)    Skyrim.esm
    (1 -> 1)    Update.esm
    (2 -> 2)    Dawnguard.esm
    (3 -> 3)    HearthFires.esm
    (4 -> 4)    Dragonborn.esm
    (5 -> 5)    SexLab.esm
    (6 -> 6)    Devious Devices - Assets.esm
    (7 -> 7)    SexLabAroused.esm
    (8 -> ?  Devious Devices - Integration.esm
    (9 -> 9)    Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
    (10 -> 10)    ZaZAnimationPack.esm
    (11 -> 11)    SkyUI_SE.esp
    (12 -> 12)    SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
    (13 -> 13)    CharmingHighHeels.esp
    (14 -> 14)    Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
    (15 -> 15)    FNIS.esp
    (16 -> 16)    HelmetToggle.esp
    (17 -> 17)    IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
    (18 -> 18)    kuzak-bodyandstockings.esp
    (19 -> 19)    RaceMenu.esp
    (20 -> 20)    RaceMenuHH.esp
    (21 -> 21)    RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
    (22 -> 22)    RaceMenuPlugin.esp
    (23 -> 23)    SOSRaceMenu.esp
    (24 -> 24)    XPMSE.esp
    (25 -> 25)    Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp

Thanks!

I'm having a horrible time getting this to work.    It leaves my Skyrim SE in an unplayable state where the game CTDs when starting a new game or loading a save.   It CTDs right when it fades to black after showing the load screen tip (and your level).

Just tried again, and CTD.   I've tried to include as much information as possible in the blind hope that someone can either go "oh you need to do X and Y" or go "oh shit, that's a bug, sorry".  ;)

Devious Devices pre-requisites are already in place and working.   My installed version numbers are listed.

• SKSE64 (v2.0.10)
  • SexLab SE 1.63+ (v 1.6.3 beta 4)
  • SexLab Aroused Redux SE (vr29)
  • FNIS SE (v7.4.5 XXL)
  • Racemenu (v0.2.7)
  • XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended (v4.5.1)
  • Bodyslide and Outfit Studio (v4.70)

Install order:

• Devious Devices - Assets SE 3.0e
  • Devious Devices Integration 4.1 SE Beta 2
  • Devious Devices Expansion 4.1 SE BETA 2
  • Devious Devices - v2.09b 1.5.53 Runtime Release DLL

Steps:

1. Once that was done, I re-ran BodySlide (x64) (Build, Batch Build, Batch Build Morphs) with my preset
  2. Then I ran FNIS and that generated fine

Problem:

1. If I load a save, it CTDs right after the load screen (where it normally fades to black and then fades into the game.)
  2. If I start a new game, same behavior.
  3. If I load a save from another character, same behavior.

Questions/Confusion:

• Do I need to be using DD_DCL_New_CBBE.7z?   I'm running Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer (CBBE) v1.5.1 from Nexus (for Skyrim SE)

UPDATE:

1. I got it to work somewhat, I had installed Devious Captures SE v2.9.0 and Deviously Helpless SE v1.17a.001 at the same time, I removed them and it at least doesn't CTD.   Instead I can't actually draw a weapon.    I'm going to install those again now that DD 4.1 says it's initialized and rerun BodySilde and FNIS.
  2. It is still broken, installed Devious Captures SE v2.9.0 and Deviously Helpless SE v1.17a.001 individually, and both cause a CTD.  If they're just disabled, causes a CTD which means DD unnecessary since nothing is going to use it :( -- for now.

Mod list/load order 

Spoiler
  1. Skyrim.esm
  2. Update.esm
  3. Dawnguard.esm
  4. HearthFires.esm
  5. Dragonborn.esm
  6. SexLab.esm
  7. CreatureFramework.esm
  8. SexLabAroused.esm
  9. Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
  10. Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
  11. ZaZAnimationPack.esm
  12. CBBE.esl
  13. Devious Devices - Assets.esm
  14. Devious Devices - Integration.esm
  15. Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
  16. SkyUI_SE.esp
  17. Skyrim_Strap_Ons.esp
  18. UIExtensions.esp
  19. MoreNastyCritters.esp
  20. SLAnimLoader.esp
  21. SexLab Inflation Framework.esp
  22. FertilityMode.esp
  23. Fertility Mode - Children.esp
  24. HentaiCreatures.esp
  25. RaceMenu.esp
  26. XPMSE.esp
  27. SOSRaceMenu.esp
  28. RaceMenuPlugin.esp
  29. SexLabTools.esp
  30. Skyrim Immersive Creatures Special Edition.esp
  31. FNIS.esp
  32. FNISspells.esp
  33. RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
  34. SL_shrines.esp
  35. RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
  36. SexLab More Creatures.esp
  37. Keep It Clean.esp
  38. SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
  39. BDIC.esp
  40. KomAnimObjects.esp
  41. SexLab_Solutions.esp
  42. SLALAnimObj.esp
  43. SlaveTats.esp
  44. SLSO.esp
  45. sr_FillHerUp.esp
  46. SexLab_Dialogues.esp
  47. HornyCreatures.esp
  48. NibblesAnimObjects.esp
  49. RohZima_AnimObjects.esp
  50. SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
  51. SLAL_SHanimAnimObj.esp
  52. SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
  53. SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
  54. SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
  55. Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
  56. SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
  57. SexLab Enchantress.esp
  58. YOT - Keep it Clean.esp
  59. KS Hairdo's.esp
  60. MassMatchMakerSE.esp
  61. MilkyObj.esp
  62. PeeAndFart.esp
  63. SexLabDefeat.esp
  64. DW.esp
  65. SLAL_K4Anims.esp
  66. zzEstrus.esp
  67. AnubAnimObj.esp
  68. SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
  69. CollegeDaysWinterhold.esp
  70. Follow me for Sex.esp
  71. TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
  72. Scent of Sex.esp
  73. DeviouslyHelpless.esp
  74. mslDeviousCaptures.esp
  75. SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
  76. SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp

skse64_loader.log

Spoiler

skse64 loader 020000A0 01D470DA511A9B7C 6.2 (9200)
config path = C:\Games\_Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\skse.ini
using runtime name from config: Skyrim.exe
procPath = C:\Games\_Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\\Skyrim.exe
launching: Skyrim.exe (C:\Games\_Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\\Skyrim.exe)
dwSignature = FEEF04BD
dwStrucVersion = 00010000
dwFileVersionMS = 00010000
dwFileVersionLS = 00000000
dwProductVersionMS = 00010000
dwProductVersionLS = 00000000
dwFileFlagsMask = 00000017
dwFileFlags = 00000000
dwFileOS = 00000004
dwFileType = 00000001
dwFileSubtype = 00000000
dwFileDateMS = 00000000
dwFileDateLS = 00000000
productVersionStr = 1.5.53.0
version = 0001000500350000
product name = TESV: Skyrim
steam exe
dll = C:\Games\_Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\\skse64_1_5_53.dll
main thread id = 2784
hookBase = 000002275BBB0000
loadLibraryAAddr = 00007FF9FEA3E090
hook thread complete
launching

skse64.log

Spoiler

SKSE64 runtime: initialize (version = 2.0.10 01050350 01D470DA5288AA2D, os = 6.2 (9200))
imagebase = 00007FF6926A0000
reloc mgr imagebase = 00007FF6926A0000
config path = C:\Games\_Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\skse.ini
plugin directory = C:\Games\_Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\
checking plugin C:\Games\_Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\AnimSpeedPlugin.dll
couldn't load plugin C:\Games\_Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\AnimSpeedPlugin.dll (Error 193)
checking plugin C:\Games\_Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\cbp.dll
plugin C:\Games\_Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\cbp.dll (00000001 CBP plugin 00000016) loaded correctly
checking plugin C:\Games\_Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\DeviousDevices.dll
plugin C:\Games\_Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\DeviousDevices.dll (00000001 DDiUtil 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin C:\Games\_Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\EngineFixes64.dll
registering plugin listener for SKSE at 3 of 4
plugin C:\Games\_Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\EngineFixes64.dll (00000001 EngineFixes64 plugin 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin C:\Games\_Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\Fuz Ro D'oh.dll
registering plugin listener for SKSE at 4 of 5
plugin C:\Games\_Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\Fuz Ro D'oh.dll (00000001 Fuz Ro D'oh 01033EFB) loaded correctly
checking plugin C:\Games\_Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\JContainers64.dll
registering plugin listener for SKSE at 5 of 6
plugin C:\Games\_Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\JContainers64.dll (00000001 JContainers64 00000004) loaded correctly
checking plugin C:\Games\_Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\mfgfix.dll
plugin C:\Games\_Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\mfgfix.dll (00000001 MfgFix 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin C:\Games\_Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\MoreInformativeConsole.dll
plugin C:\Games\_Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\MoreInformativeConsole.dll (00000001 More Informative Console 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin C:\Games\_Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\PapyrusUtil.dll
plugin C:\Games\_Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\PapyrusUtil.dll (00000001 papyrusutil plugin 00000002) loaded correctly
checking plugin C:\Games\_Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll
plugin C:\Games\_Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll (00000001 SchlongsOfSkyrim 000493E4) loaded correctly
checking plugin C:\Games\_Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SexLabUtil.dll
plugin C:\Games\_Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SexLabUtil.dll (00000001 SexLabUtil 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin C:\Games\_Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\skee64.dll
registering plugin listener for SKSE at 11 of 12
registering plugin listener for (null) at 11 of 12
plugin C:\Games\_Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\skee64.dll (00000001 skee 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin C:\Games\_Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\zzEstrusUtil.dll
registering plugin listener for SKSE at 12 of 13
plugin C:\Games\_Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\zzEstrusUtil.dll (00000001 zzEstrusUtil 00000002) loaded correctly
dispatch message (0) to plugin listeners
sending message type 0 to plugin 3
sending message type 0 to plugin 4
sending message type 0 to plugin 5
sending message type 0 to plugin 11
sending message type 0 to plugin 12
dispatched message.
dispatch message (1) to plugin listeners
sending message type 1 to plugin 3
sending message type 1 to plugin 4
sending message type 1 to plugin 5
dispatch message (1) to plugin listeners
sending message type 1 to plugin 11
dispatched message.
sending message type 1 to plugin 11
sending message type 1 to plugin 12
dispatched message.
init complete
hooked dinput
dispatch message (6) to plugin listeners
sending message type 6 to plugin 3
sending message type 6 to plugin 4
sending message type 6 to plugin 5
sending message type 6 to plugin 11
sending message type 6 to plugin 12
dispatched message.
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\SexLab_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\CreatureFramework_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\SexLabAroused_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\Schlongs of Skyrim - Core_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\ZaZAnimationPack_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\SkyUI_SE_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\UIExtensions_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\SLAnimLoader_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\SexLab Inflation Framework_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\RaceMenu_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\XPMSE_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\RaceMenuPlugin_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\SexLabTools_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\Skyrim Immersive Creatures Special Edition_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\RealisticNeedsandDiseases_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\SLSO_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\sr_FillHerUp_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\SexLab Aroused Creatures_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\MassMatchMakerSE_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\SexLabDefeat_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\DW_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\zzEstrus_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\Follow me for Sex_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\DeviouslyHelpless_ENGLISH.txt...
dispatch message (8) to plugin listeners
sending message type 8 to plugin 3
sending message type 8 to plugin 4
sending message type 8 to plugin 5
sending message type 8 to plugin 11
sending message type 8 to plugin 12
dispatched message.
save name is Quicksave0_45C99ACD_1_5461727175696E65204971756172_Tamriel_011851_20181031050755_17_1
full save path: C:\Users\lt\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\Saves\\Quicksave0_45C99ACD_1_5461727175696E65204971756172_Tamriel_011851_20181031050755_17_1.skse
dispatch message (2) to plugin listeners
sending message type 2 to plugin 3
sending message type 2 to plugin 4
sending message type 2 to plugin 5
sending message type 2 to plugin 11
sending message type 2 to plugin 12
dispatched message.

My GenerateFNIS Log

Spoiler

0 Start Debug
FNIS Behavior V7.4.5 XXL   10/30/2018 10:25:19 PM
Skyrim SE 64bit: 0, 2, 0, 10 - C:\Games\_Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Directory: .
                              <DIR>    languages
                              <DIR>    templates
                              <DIR>    temporary_logs
 6/27/2016 12:51:22 PM          81,025   Alternate_AnimationGroups.txt
 11/21/2015 1:16:30 AM          64,410   AnimEvents.txt
 9/15/2015 12:16:08 AM           4,866   AnimVars.txt
 12/19/2014 1:39:00 AM          12,068   BehavioredObjects.txt
 10/27/2015 2:38:59 AM           4,957   CustomPreCacheFiles.txt
 10/9/2017 3:00:31 AM              79   DebugData.txt
 5/2/2018 12:04:13 PM           1,182   FNIS_Templates.txt
 5/19/2018 1:28:58 AM         510,976   GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
 12/27/2012 11:37:53 AM           1,857   hkxcmd LICENSE.TXT
 12/27/2012 11:37:51 AM      10,524,672   hkxcmd.exe
 10/30/2018 9:08:14 PM              10   MyPatches.txt
 2/8/2018 1:12:35 AM           3,451   PatchAnimationFiles.txt
 5/2/2018 10:44:33 AM           2,658   PatchListSE.txt
 10/20/2018 7:47:50 PM              96   __folder_managed_by_vortex
Directory: templates
 1/15/2018 4:10:24 AM       2,568,897   0_master_TEMPLATE.txt
 4/27/2018 1:19:15 PM       1,213,824   1hm_behavior_PATCHED.hkx
 4/18/2018 2:36:31 PM       5,067,288   1hm_behavior_PATCHED.xml
 4/26/2018 3:36:09 AM       5,999,187   1hm_behavior_TEMPLATE.txt
 9/23/2017 1:46:55 PM         957,924   1hm_locomotion_TEMPLATE.txt
 2/19/2018 3:15:41 PM       2,740,157   animationdatasinglefile_TEMPLATE.txt
 2/19/2018 3:14:07 PM       1,324,045   animationsetdatasinglefile_TEMPLATE.txt
 9/2/2017 11:38:44 AM         193,735   bashbehavior_TEMPLATE.txt
 9/2/2017 11:38:25 AM       1,103,245   blockbehavior_TEMPLATE.txt
 9/2/2017 11:18:27 AM         280,367   bow_direction_behavior_TEMPLATE.txt
 2/2/2018 5:07:46 AM         164,568   defaultfemale_TEMPLATE.txt
 2/2/2018 5:09:21 AM         163,977   defaultmale_TEMPLATE.txt
 5/20/2018 1:40:23 PM             677   FNISVersionGenerated_TEMPLATE.pex
 11/3/2015 2:31:23 PM           6,882   FNIS_aa2_TEMPLATE.pex
 10/25/2015 2:18:15 AM           1,867   FNIS_PCEA2_TEMPLATE.pex
 4/27/2018 1:19:16 PM         319,760   idlebehavior_PATCHED.hkx
 4/17/2018 2:15:43 PM       1,025,605   idlebehavior_PATCHED.xml
 9/23/2017 3:12:30 PM       1,036,976   idlebehavior_TEMPLATE.txt
 1/15/2018 4:10:35 AM       1,410,873   magicbehavior_TEMPLATE.txt
 9/2/2017 11:36:14 AM         590,982   magicmountedbehavior_TEMPLATE.txt
 9/2/2017 11:36:51 AM         386,954   magic_readied_direction_behavior_TEMPLATE.txt
 9/2/2017 2:38:05 PM       4,751,017   mt_behavior_TEMPLATE.txt
 1/15/2018 4:10:45 AM         345,236   shout_behavior_TEMPLATE.txt
 9/2/2017 11:35:19 AM         130,337   sprintbehavior_TEMPLATE.txt
 9/2/2017 11:19:57 AM         156,377   staggerbehavior_TEMPLATE.txt
 9/22/2017 1:50:00 PM         275,495   weapequip_TEMPLATE.txt
 10/30/2018 1:31:40 AM              96   __folder_managed_by_vortex
Directory: temporary_logs
 10/30/2018 9:05:47 PM       2,621,569   0_master.xml
 10/30/2018 9:05:43 PM       5,198,816   1hm_behavior.xml
 10/30/2018 9:05:42 PM         682,873   1hm_locomotion.xml
 10/30/2018 9:05:49 PM           8,263   atronachflame.xml
 10/28/2018 1:42:41 PM         307,229   atronachflamebehavior.xml
 10/28/2018 1:42:41 PM         303,412   atronachfrostbehavior.xml
 10/30/2018 9:05:50 PM           9,732   atronachfrostcharacter.xml
 10/28/2018 1:42:42 PM         237,799   atronachstormbehavior.xml
 10/30/2018 9:05:50 PM           7,802   atronachstormcharacter.xml
 10/30/2018 9:05:52 PM           8,719   ballistacenturion.xml
 10/28/2018 1:42:49 PM         351,129   bcbehavior.xml
 10/28/2018 1:42:42 PM          98,250   bearbehavior.xml
 10/30/2018 9:05:50 PM          29,467   bearcharacter.xml
 10/28/2018 1:42:42 PM         519,328   benthiclurkerbehavior.xml
 10/30/2018 9:05:50 PM          14,169   benthiclurkercharacter.xml
 10/30/2018 9:05:41 PM         774,150   blockbehavior.xml
 10/30/2018 9:05:50 PM          21,285   boar.xml
 10/28/2018 1:42:43 PM         426,221   boarbehavior.xml
 10/30/2018 9:05:41 PM         222,752   bow_direction_behavior.xml
 10/30/2018 9:05:50 PM          24,382   chaurus.xml
 10/28/2018 1:42:43 PM         381,996   chaurusbehavior.xml
 10/28/2018 1:42:44 PM         275,283   chaurusflyerbehavior.xml
 10/30/2018 9:05:51 PM          12,258   chaurusflyercharacter.xml
 10/28/2018 1:42:44 PM         230,259   chickenbehavior.xml
 10/30/2018 9:05:51 PM           5,612   chickencharater.xml
 10/28/2018 1:42:45 PM          88,523   deerbehavior.xml
 10/30/2018 9:05:51 PM          23,468   deercharater.xml
 10/30/2018 9:05:23 PM       1,093,179   defaultfemale.xml
 10/30/2018 9:05:24 PM       1,092,968   defaultmale.xml
 10/30/2018 9:05:51 PM          43,510   dog.xml
 10/28/2018 1:42:45 PM          92,959   dogbehavior.xml
 10/28/2018 1:42:45 PM       1,300,885   dragonbehavior.xml
 10/30/2018 9:05:51 PM          29,806   dragontest.xml
 10/30/2018 9:05:51 PM          15,877   dragon_priest.xml
 10/30/2018 9:05:52 PM          39,999   draugr.xml
 10/28/2018 1:42:48 PM       1,511,512   draugrbehavior.xml
 10/30/2018 9:05:52 PM          40,010   draugr_skeleton.xml
 10/30/2018 10:25:19 PM               0   DummyStart.txt
 7/8/2012 1:49:58 PM              61   DUMMY_FILE_for_NMM_installation_only.txt
 10/28/2018 1:42:50 PM         291,438   dwarvenspiderbehavior.xml
 10/30/2018 9:05:52 PM           8,676   dwarvenspidercenturion.xml
 10/30/2018 9:05:52 PM           8,546   dwarvensteam.xml
 10/30/2018 9:05:52 PM          42,815   falmer.xml
 10/28/2018 1:42:51 PM         892,508   falmerbehavior.xml
 10/28/2018 1:42:52 PM         310,734   frostbitespiderbehavior.xml
 10/30/2018 9:05:52 PM          15,154   frostbitespidercharacter.xml
 10/30/2018 10:25:19 PM           4,096   GenerateFNIS_LogFile.txt
 10/28/2018 1:42:52 PM         584,718   giantbehavior.xml
 10/30/2018 9:05:53 PM          20,047   giantcharacter.xml
 10/28/2018 1:42:53 PM          83,386   goatbehavior.xml
 10/30/2018 9:05:53 PM          18,504   goatcharater.xml
 10/28/2018 1:42:44 PM          91,834   h-cowbehavior.xml
 10/30/2018 9:05:53 PM          11,355   hagravencharacter.xml
 10/28/2018 1:42:53 PM         212,308   harebehavior.xml
 10/30/2018 9:05:53 PM           6,659   harecharater.xml
 10/28/2018 1:42:53 PM         479,539   havgravenbehavior.xml
 10/28/2018 1:42:54 PM         343,964   hmdaedra.xml
 10/30/2018 9:05:53 PM           8,841   hmdaedracharacter.xml
 10/30/2018 9:05:53 PM          18,707   horker.xml
 10/28/2018 1:42:54 PM          92,805   horkerbehavior.xml
 10/30/2018 9:05:53 PM          29,660   horse.xml
 10/30/2018 9:05:51 PM          31,287   h_cowcharater.xml
 10/30/2018 9:05:40 PM       1,035,908   idlebehavior.xml
 10/30/2018 9:05:39 PM       1,224,954   magicbehavior.xml
 10/30/2018 9:05:38 PM         530,906   magicmountedbehavior.xml
 10/30/2018 9:05:40 PM         325,129   magic_readied_direction_behavior.xml
 10/28/2018 1:42:55 PM          94,808   mammothbehavior.xml
 10/30/2018 9:05:53 PM          24,111   mammothcharacter.xml
 10/30/2018 9:05:31 PM       9,976,924   mt_behavior.xml
 10/28/2018 1:42:55 PM         182,112   netchbehavior.xml
 10/30/2018 9:05:53 PM           7,272   netchcharacter.xml
 10/28/2018 1:42:55 PM         558,753   rieklingbehavior.xml
 10/30/2018 9:05:54 PM          42,536   rieklingcharacter.xml
 10/30/2018 9:05:54 PM          31,294   sabrecat.xml
 10/28/2018 1:42:56 PM          89,621   sabrecatbehavior.xml
 10/28/2018 1:42:50 PM         532,477   scbehavior.xml
 10/30/2018 9:05:54 PM          19,671   scrib.xml
 10/28/2018 1:42:56 PM         445,043   scribbehavior.xml
 10/30/2018 9:05:26 PM         261,707   shout_behavior.xml
 10/28/2018 1:42:57 PM          75,744   skeeverbehavior.xml
 10/30/2018 9:05:54 PM          41,287   skeevercharacter.xml
 10/30/2018 9:05:54 PM           6,809   slaughterfish.xml
 10/28/2018 1:42:57 PM         188,080   slaughterfishbehavior.xml
 10/30/2018 9:05:52 PM          11,076   spherecenturion.xml
 10/30/2018 9:05:54 PM          11,217   spriggan.xml
 10/28/2018 1:42:57 PM         439,675   sprigganbehavior.xml
 10/30/2018 9:05:26 PM         117,571   sprintbehavior.xml
 10/30/2018 9:05:26 PM          97,708   staggerbehavior.xml
 10/28/2018 1:42:51 PM         402,158   steambehavior.xml
 10/28/2018 1:43:02 PM         392,409   tailbehavior.xml
 10/30/2018 9:05:55 PM          29,934   tailcharacter.xml
 10/30/2018 9:05:54 PM          28,396   troll.xml
 10/28/2018 1:42:58 PM         530,295   trollbehavior.xml
 10/28/2018 1:42:58 PM         368,465   vampirebrutebehavior.xml
 10/30/2018 9:05:55 PM          12,322   vampirebrutecharacter.xml
 10/30/2018 9:05:55 PM          22,055   vampirelord.xml
 10/30/2018 9:05:25 PM         270,221   weapequip.xml
 10/30/2018 9:05:55 PM          35,686   werewolf.xml
 10/28/2018 1:42:59 PM       1,108,097   werewolfbehavior.xml
 10/28/2018 1:43:02 PM         280,945   wispbehavior.xml
 10/30/2018 9:05:55 PM           6,539   wispcharacter.xml
 10/30/2018 9:05:55 PM          48,921   wolf.xml
 10/28/2018 1:43:02 PM         100,501   wolfbehavior.xml
Directory: characters female
 10/24/2018 2:53:26 AM              96   __folder_managed_by_vortex
Directory: characters
Directory: animations
                              <DIR>    AnimationsByLeito
                              <DIR>    AnimationsByLeito_Aggressive
                              <DIR>    AnimationsByLeito_Creatures
                              <DIR>    AnimationsByLeito_Furniture
                              <DIR>    Anubs Creature
                              <DIR>    Anubs Human
                              <DIR>    Billyy_Creature
                              <DIR>    Billyy_CreatureBeasts
                              <DIR>    Billyy_CreatureConstructs
                              <DIR>    Billyy_CreatureFurniture
                              <DIR>    Billyy_CreatureHumanoids
                              <DIR>    Billyy_CreatureInsects
                              <DIR>    Billyy_CreatureMisc
                              <DIR>    Billyy_Human
                              <DIR>    Billyy_HumanDD
                              <DIR>    Billyy_HumanFurniture
                              <DIR>    DD
                              <DIR>    DD2
                              <DIR>    DD3
                              <DIR>    DDSL
                              <DIR>    Defeat
                              <DIR>    EstrusChaurus
                              <DIR>    FHU
                              <DIR>    FNISBase
                              <DIR>    FNISCreatureVersion
                              <DIR>    FNISSpells
                              <DIR>    Follow me for Sex
                              <DIR>    FunnyBizAmp
                              <DIR>    FunnyBizBeastly
                              <DIR>    FunnyBizBound
                              <DIR>    FunnyBizCB
                              <DIR>    FunnyBizFC
                              <DIR>    FunnyBizFemDom
                              <DIR>    FunnyBizFun
                              <DIR>    FunnyBizGroup
                              <DIR>    FunnyBizGuro
                              <DIR>    FunnyBizLover
                              <DIR>    FunnyBizMC
                              <DIR>    FunnyBizMolag
                              <DIR>    FunnyBizMtb
                              <DIR>    FunnyBizNecro
                              <DIR>    FunnyBizRape
                              <DIR>    FunnyBizUn
                              <DIR>    HCOSBestiality
                              <DIR>    HCOSVore
                              <DIR>    K4Anims
                              <DIR>    KomAnim
                              <DIR>    milkypack
                              <DIR>    MoreNastyCritters
                              <DIR>    NibblesAnims
                              <DIR>    PeeAndFart
                              <DIR>    RohZima
                              <DIR>    RohZimaLoli
                              <DIR>    SexLab
                              <DIR>    SexLabAP
                              <DIR>    SexLabAroused
                              <DIR>    SexLabCreature
                              <DIR>    SH_animFurn
                              <DIR>    SRBCreatures
                              <DIR>    XPMSE
                              <DIR>    ZaZAnimationPack
                              <DIR>    znarokspack
                              <DIR>    zzEstrus
 8/12/2018 4:46:06 PM          22,016   1hm_equip.hkx
 8/12/2018 4:46:06 PM          20,048   1hm_unequip.hkx
 8/12/2018 4:46:06 PM          14,528   axe_equip.hkx
 8/12/2018 4:46:06 PM          12,976   axe_unequip.hkx
 8/12/2018 4:46:06 PM          16,960   dag_equip.hkx
 8/12/2018 4:46:06 PM          12,560   dag_unequip.hkx
 8/12/2018 4:46:06 PM          15,232   mac_equip.hkx
 8/12/2018 4:46:06 PM          13,072   mac_unequip.hkx
 5/28/2018 11:47:16 AM          21,376   offsetboundstanding.hkx
 10/30/2018 1:31:16 AM              96   __folder_managed_by_vortex
Directory: female
Directory: male
Directory: behaviors
 10/30/2018 10:11:35 PM       1,238,512   1hm_behavior.hkx
 4/27/2018 1:19:15 PM       1,213,824   1hm_behavior.hkx.vortex_backup
 10/30/2018 10:11:35 PM         209,392   1hm_locomotion.hkx
 10/30/2018 1:21:42 AM         209,392   1hm_locomotion.hkx.vortex_backup
 10/30/2018 9:05:42 PM         227,760   blockbehavior.hkx
 10/30/2018 9:05:41 PM          77,984   bow_direction_behavior.hkx
 2/26/2018 1:49:07 PM         159,088   FNIS_AnimationsByLeito_Aggressive_Behavior.hkx
 2/26/2018 1:48:53 PM         314,448   FNIS_AnimationsByLeito_Behavior.hkx
 2/26/2018 1:50:08 PM         151,344   FNIS_AnimationsByLeito_Creatures_Behavior.hkx
 2/26/2018 1:49:28 PM         215,200   FNIS_AnimationsByLeito_Furniture_Behavior.hkx
 10/9/2018 11:00:30 PM         474,752   FNIS_Anubs Creature_Behavior.hkx
 10/9/2018 10:59:33 PM         773,712   FNIS_Anubs Human_Behavior.hkx
 10/13/2018 12:46:24 AM         179,920   FNIS_Billyy_CreatureBeasts_Behavior.hkx
 10/13/2018 12:46:37 AM         126,064   FNIS_Billyy_CreatureConstructs_Behavior.hkx
 10/13/2018 12:46:45 AM         114,064   FNIS_Billyy_CreatureFurniture_Behavior.hkx
 10/13/2018 12:46:57 AM         149,680   FNIS_Billyy_CreatureHumanoids_Behavior.hkx
 10/13/2018 12:47:15 AM         168,576   FNIS_Billyy_CreatureInsects_Behavior.hkx
 10/13/2018 12:47:28 AM          72,288   FNIS_Billyy_CreatureMisc_Behavior.hkx
 10/13/2018 12:45:49 AM         580,048   FNIS_Billyy_Creature_Behavior.hkx
 10/13/2018 12:47:52 AM          91,936   FNIS_Billyy_HumanDD_Behavior.hkx
 10/13/2018 12:48:01 AM         171,792   FNIS_Billyy_HumanFurniture_Behavior.hkx
 10/13/2018 12:47:48 AM         312,976   FNIS_Billyy_Human_Behavior.hkx
 6/9/2018 11:42:09 PM           2,336   FNIS_DD2_Behavior.hkx
 6/9/2018 11:42:09 PM           2,336   FNIS_DD3_Behavior.hkx
 6/9/2018 11:42:10 PM         192,320   FNIS_DDSL_Behavior.hkx
 6/9/2018 11:42:10 PM         177,008   FNIS_DD_Behavior.hkx
 3/23/2018 2:10:46 PM          43,888   FNIS_Defeat_Behavior.hkx
 10/2/2018 9:28:04 PM           6,816   FNIS_FHU_Behavior.hkx
 10/22/2017 5:56:14 PM           2,336   FNIS_FNISBase_Behavior.hkx
 11/14/2016 2:35:51 PM           2,336   FNIS_FNISCreatureVersion_Behavior.hkx
 11/1/2016 3:00:48 PM         112,624   FNIS_FNISSpells_Behavior.hkx
 9/29/2018 3:12:53 PM         108,640   FNIS_Follow me for Sex_Behavior.hkx
 2/17/2018 2:24:35 AM          57,984   FNIS_FunnyBizAmp_Behavior.hkx
 2/17/2018 2:14:17 AM          95,680   FNIS_FunnyBizBeastly_Behavior.hkx
 2/17/2018 2:14:35 AM         185,904   FNIS_FunnyBizBound_Behavior.hkx
 4/19/2018 12:49:13 PM         128,144   FNIS_FunnyBizCB_Behavior.hkx
 2/17/2018 2:23:56 AM         155,568   FNIS_FunnyBizFC_Behavior.hkx
 2/17/2018 2:14:52 AM          90,608   FNIS_FunnyBizFemDom_Behavior.hkx
 2/17/2018 2:16:33 AM         354,832   FNIS_FunnyBizFun_Behavior.hkx
 2/17/2018 2:18:27 AM         484,480   FNIS_FunnyBizGroup_Behavior.hkx
 2/17/2018 2:18:36 AM         115,024   FNIS_FunnyBizGuro_Behavior.hkx
 2/17/2018 2:18:52 AM         161,680   FNIS_FunnyBizLover_Behavior.hkx
 2/17/2018 2:23:38 AM          49,280   FNIS_FunnyBizMC_Behavior.hkx
 2/17/2018 2:19:50 AM         353,232   FNIS_FunnyBizMolag_Behavior.hkx
 2/17/2018 2:24:31 AM          27,648   FNIS_FunnyBizMtb_Behavior.hkx
 2/17/2018 2:20:46 AM         457,712   FNIS_FunnyBizNecro_Behavior.hkx
 2/17/2018 2:21:55 AM         313,184   FNIS_FunnyBizRape_Behavior.hkx
 2/17/2018 2:23:34 AM         588,352   FNIS_FunnyBizUn_Behavior.hkx
 10/22/2018 1:22:42 PM         122,976   FNIS_HCOSBestiality_Behavior.hkx
 10/22/2018 1:22:42 PM          66,384   FNIS_HCOSVore_Behavior.hkx
 2/17/2018 2:14:05 AM         175,952   FNIS_K4Anims_Behavior.hkx
 6/26/2018 9:11:25 AM         295,536   FNIS_KomAnim_Behavior.hkx
 10/17/2018 8:00:58 AM         150,224   FNIS_milkypack_Behavior.hkx
 10/9/2018 12:39:30 AM         362,240   FNIS_MoreNastyCritters_Behavior.hkx
 8/9/2018 11:35:12 PM         630,496   FNIS_NibblesAnims_Behavior.hkx
 9/3/2018 9:47:57 AM          57,776   FNIS_PeeAndFart_Behavior.hkx
 9/11/2018 12:59:40 PM         154,592   FNIS_RohZimaLoli_Behavior.hkx
 10/12/2018 12:22:00 PM         353,216   FNIS_RohZima_Behavior.hkx
 8/13/2018 9:09:34 PM         117,936   FNIS_SexLabAP_Behavior.bak
 8/13/2018 9:09:34 PM         145,024   FNIS_SexLabAP_Behavior.hkx
 3/20/2018 1:44:39 PM           9,712   FNIS_SexLabAroused_Behavior.hkx
 8/13/2018 9:09:34 PM         195,792   FNIS_SexLabCreature_Behavior.hkx
 8/13/2018 9:09:34 PM         902,704   FNIS_SexLab_Behavior.hkx
 6/18/2018 12:09:25 PM          19,744   FNIS_SH_animFurn_Behavior.hkx
 8/7/2018 12:42:59 PM          25,840   FNIS_SRBCreatures_Behavior.hkx
 8/12/2018 4:46:06 PM           2,336   FNIS_XPMSE_Behavior.hkx
 5/28/2018 11:50:09 AM         618,592   FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_Behavior.hkx
 4/25/2018 7:41:51 AM          63,856   FNIS_znarokspack_Behavior.hkx
 2/21/2018 6:13:11 AM         295,328   FNIS_zzEstrus_Behavior.hkx
 10/30/2018 10:11:35 PM         322,976   idlebehavior.hkx
 4/27/2018 1:19:16 PM         319,760   idlebehavior.hkx.vortex_backup
 10/30/2018 10:11:35 PM         390,624   magicbehavior.hkx
 10/30/2018 1:21:40 AM         390,624   magicbehavior.hkx.vortex_backup
 10/30/2018 10:11:35 PM         157,616   magicmountedbehavior.hkx
 10/30/2018 1:21:39 AM         157,616   magicmountedbehavior.hkx.vortex_backup
 10/30/2018 10:11:35 PM         106,736   magic_readied_direction_behavior.hkx
 10/30/2018 1:21:40 AM         106,736   magic_readied_direction_behavior.hkx.vortex_backup
 9/29/2018 3:12:53 PM         109,776   OLD FNIS_Follow me for Sex_Behavior.hkx
 10/30/2018 10:11:35 PM          80,224   shout_behavior.hkx
 10/30/2018 1:21:27 AM          80,224   shout_behavior.hkx.vortex_backup
 10/30/2018 10:11:35 PM          41,104   sprintbehavior.hkx
 10/30/2018 1:21:27 AM          41,104   sprintbehavior.hkx.vortex_backup
 10/30/2018 10:11:35 PM          26,800   staggerbehavior.hkx
 10/30/2018 1:21:27 AM          26,800   staggerbehavior.hkx.vortex_backup
 10/30/2018 10:11:35 PM          86,784   weapequip.hkx
 10/30/2018 1:21:27 AM          86,784   weapequip.hkx.vortex_backup

Reading AnimationsByLeito V1.0 ...
Number of animations for AnimationsByLeito: 358 Total non-AA: 363 Total AA: 0
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Aggressive V1.0 ...
Number of animations for AnimationsByLeito_Aggressive: 174 Total non-AA: 537 Total AA: 0
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...
Number of animations for AnimationsByLeito_Creatures: 163 Total non-AA: 700 Total AA: 0
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Furniture V1.0 ...
Number of animations for AnimationsByLeito_Furniture: 222 Total non-AA: 922 Total AA: 0
Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ...
Number of animations for Anubs Creature: 415 Total non-AA: 1337 Total AA: 0
Reading Anubs Human V1.0 ...
Number of animations for Anubs Human: 684 Total non-AA: 2021 Total AA: 0
Reading Billyy_Creature V1.0 ...
Number of animations for Billyy_Creature: 636 Total non-AA: 2657 Total AA: 0
Reading Billyy_CreatureBeasts V1.0 ...
Number of animations for Billyy_CreatureBeasts: 198 Total non-AA: 2855 Total AA: 0
Reading Billyy_CreatureConstructs V1.0 ...
Number of animations for Billyy_CreatureConstructs: 126 Total non-AA: 2981 Total AA: 0
Reading Billyy_CreatureFurniture V1.0 ...
Number of animations for Billyy_CreatureFurniture: 106 Total non-AA: 3087 Total AA: 0
Reading Billyy_CreatureHumanoids V1.0 ...
Number of animations for Billyy_CreatureHumanoids: 162 Total non-AA: 3249 Total AA: 0
Reading Billyy_CreatureInsects V1.0 ...
Number of animations for Billyy_CreatureInsects: 180 Total non-AA: 3429 Total AA: 0
Reading Billyy_CreatureMisc V1.0 ...
Number of animations for Billyy_CreatureMisc: 78 Total non-AA: 3507 Total AA: 0
Reading Billyy_Human V1.0 ...
Number of animations for Billyy_Human: 353 Total non-AA: 3860 Total AA: 0
Reading Billyy_HumanDD V1.0 ...
Number of animations for Billyy_HumanDD: 96 Total non-AA: 3956 Total AA: 0
Reading Billyy_HumanFurniture V1.0 ...
Number of animations for Billyy_HumanFurniture: 170 Total non-AA: 4126 Total AA: 0
Reading DDAA read. 54 groups, 545 animations.
AA Set 0 - mod: DD group: _h2heqp ngroups: 6 files found/missing: 10/ 2 Bhav.pattern: 20001
AA Set 1 - mod: DD group: _h2hidle ngroups: 6 files found/missing: 10/ 2 Bhav.pattern: 30000
AA Set 2 - mod: DD group: _h2hatkpow ngroups: 6 files found/missing: 15/ 3 Bhav.pattern: 30000
AA Set 3 - mod: DD group: _h2hstag ngroups: 6 files found/missing: 25/ 5 Bhav.pattern: 2
AA Set 4 - mod: DD group: _h2hatk ngroups: 6 files found/missing: 60/ 12 Bhav.pattern: 30000
AA Set 5 - mod: DD group: _jump ngroups: 6 files found/missing: 50/ 10 Bhav.pattern: 20000
AA Set 6 - mod: DD group: _sprint ngroups: 6 files found/missing: 22/ 56 Bhav.pattern: 30004
AA Set 7 - mod: DD group: _sneakmt ngroups: 6 files found/missing: 110/ 22 Bhav.pattern: 3B8A0
AA Set 8 - mod: DD group: _sneakidle ngroups: 6 files found/missing: 5/ 1 Bhav.pattern: 32021
AA Set 9 - mod: DD group: _shout ngroups: 6 files found/missing: 60/ 12 Bhav.pattern: 18
AA Set 10 - mod: DD group: _mtx ngroups: 6 files found/missing: 84/ 0 Bhav.pattern: 30
AA Set 11 - mod: DD group: _mt ngroups: 6 files found/missing: 12/ 0 Bhav.pattern: 30
AA Set 12 - mod: DD group: _mtturn ngroups: 6 files found/missing: 24/ 48 Bhav.pattern: 20
AA Set 13 - mod: DD group: _mtidle ngroups: 6 files found/missing: 6/ 0 Bhav.pattern: 203E0
 V4.0.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 493 alternate animations) ...
Number of animations for DD: 641 Total non-AA: 4274 Total AA: 493
Reading DD2AA Set 14 - mod: DD2 group: _h2heqp ngroups: 6 files found/missing: 0/ 12 Bhav.pattern: 20001
AA Set 15 - mod: DD2 group: _h2hidle ngroups: 6 files found/missing: 0/ 12 Bhav.pattern: 30000
AA Set 16 - mod: DD2 group: _h2hatkpow ngroups: 6 files found/missing: 0/ 18 Bhav.pattern: 30000
AA Set 17 - mod: DD2 group: _h2hstag ngroups: 6 files found/missing: 0/ 30 Bhav.pattern: 2
AA Set 18 - mod: DD2 group: _h2hatk ngroups: 6 files found/missing: 0/ 72 Bhav.pattern: 30000
AA Set 19 - mod: DD2 group: _jump ngroups: 6 files found/missing: 60/ 0 Bhav.pattern: 20000
AA Set 20 - mod: DD2 group: _sprint ngroups: 6 files found/missing: 6/ 72 Bhav.pattern: 30004
AA Set 21 - mod: DD2 group: _sneakmt ngroups: 6 files found/missing: 132/ 0 Bhav.pattern: 3B8A0
AA Set 22 - mod: DD2 group: _sneakidle ngroups: 6 files found/missing: 6/ 0 Bhav.pattern: 32021
AA Set 23 - mod: DD2 group: _shout ngroups: 6 files found/missing: 0/ 72 Bhav.pattern: 18
AA Set 24 - mod: DD2 group: _mtx ngroups: 6 files found/missing: 84/ 0 Bhav.pattern: 30
AA Set 25 - mod: DD2 group: _mt ngroups: 6 files found/missing: 12/ 0 Bhav.pattern: 30
AA Set 26 - mod: DD2 group: _mtturn ngroups: 6 files found/missing: 24/ 48 Bhav.pattern: 20
AA Set 27 - mod: DD2 group: _mtidle ngroups: 6 files found/missing: 6/ 0 Bhav.pattern: 203E0
 V4.0.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 330 alternate animations) ...
Number of animations for DD2: 330 Total non-AA: 4274 Total AA: 823
Reading DD3AA Set 28 - mod: DD3 group: _h2heqp ngroups: 6 files found/missing: 0/ 12 Bhav.pattern: 20001
AA Set 29 - mod: DD3 group: _h2hidle ngroups: 6 files found/missing: 0/ 12 Bhav.pattern: 30000
AA Set 30 - mod: DD3 group: _h2hatkpow ngroups: 6 files found/missing: 0/ 18 Bhav.pattern: 30000
AA Set 31 - mod: DD3 group: _h2hstag ngroups: 6 files found/missing: 0/ 30 Bhav.pattern: 2
AA Set 32 - mod: DD3 group: _h2hatk ngroups: 6 files found/missing: 0/ 72 Bhav.pattern: 30000
AA Set 33 - mod: DD3 group: _jump ngroups: 6 files found/missing: 0/ 60 Bhav.pattern: 20000
AA Set 34 - mod: DD3 group: _sprint ngroups: 6 files found/missing: 0/ 78 Bhav.pattern: 30004
AA Set 35 - mod: DD3 group: _sneakmt ngroups: 6 files found/missing: 0/ 132 Bhav.pattern: 3B8A0
AA Set 36 - mod: DD3 group: _sneakidle ngroups: 6 files found/missing: 0/ 6 Bhav.pattern: 32021
AA Set 37 - mod: DD3 group: _shout ngroups: 6 files found/missing: 0/ 72 Bhav.pattern: 18
AA Set 38 - mod: DD3 group: _mtx ngroups: 6 files found/missing: 84/ 0 Bhav.pattern: 30
AA Set 39 - mod: DD3 group: _mt ngroups: 6 files found/missing: 12/ 0 Bhav.pattern: 30
AA Set 40 - mod: DD3 group: _mtturn ngroups: 6 files found/missing: 0/ 72 Bhav.pattern: 20
AA Set 41 - mod: DD3 group: _mtidle ngroups: 6 files found/missing: 6/ 0 Bhav.pattern: 203E0
 V4.1.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 102 alternate animations) ...
Number of animations for DD3: 102 Total non-AA: 4274 Total AA: 925
Reading DDSL V4.0.0 ...
Number of animations for DDSL: 205 Total non-AA: 4479 Total AA: 925
Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Number of animations for Defeat: 42 Total non-AA: 4521 Total AA: 925
Reading FHU V1.00 ...
Number of animations for FHU: 5 Total non-AA: 4526 Total AA: 925
Reading FNISBase V7.4.5 ...
Number of animations for FNISBase: 0 Total non-AA: 4526 Total AA: 925
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ...
Number of animations for FNISCreatureVersion: 0 Total non-AA: 4526 Total AA: 925
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Number of animations for FNISSpells: 95 Total non-AA: 4621 Total AA: 925
Reading Follow me for Sex V3.6  ( 1 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Number of animations for Follow me for Sex: 99 Total non-AA: 4720 Total AA: 925
Reading FunnyBizAmp V8.0 ...
Number of animations for FunnyBizAmp: 66 Total non-AA: 4786 Total AA: 925
Reading FunnyBizBeastly V1.0 ...
Number of animations for FunnyBizBeastly: 108 Total non-AA: 4894 Total AA: 925
Reading FunnyBizBound V12.0 ...
Number of animations for FunnyBizBound: 216 Total non-AA: 5110 Total AA: 925
Reading FunnyBizCB V1.0 ...
Number of animations for FunnyBizCB: 144 Total non-AA: 5254 Total AA: 925
Reading FunnyBizFC V10.0 ...
Number of animations for FunnyBizFC: 178 Total non-AA: 5432 Total AA: 925
Reading FunnyBizFemDom V1.0 ...
Number of animations for FunnyBizFemDom: 102 Total non-AA: 5534 Total AA: 925
Reading FunnyBizFun V12.0 ...
Number of animations for FunnyBizFun: 396 Total non-AA: 5930 Total AA: 925
Reading FunnyBizGroup V8.0 ...
Number of animations for FunnyBizGroup: 572 Total non-AA: 6502 Total AA: 925
Reading FunnyBizGuro V5.0 ...
Number of animations for FunnyBizGuro: 130 Total non-AA: 6632 Total AA: 925
Reading FunnyBizLover V7.0 ...
Number of animations for FunnyBizLover: 186 Total non-AA: 6818 Total AA: 925
Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...
Number of animations for FunnyBizMC: 55 Total non-AA: 6873 Total AA: 925
Reading FunnyBizMolag V1.0 ...
Number of animations for FunnyBizMolag: 406 Total non-AA: 7279 Total AA: 925
Reading FunnyBizMtb V3.0 ...
Number of animations for FunnyBizMtb: 28 Total non-AA: 7307 Total AA: 925
Reading FunnyBizNecro V10.0 ...
Number of animations for FunnyBizNecro: 534 Total non-AA: 7841 Total AA: 925
Reading FunnyBizRape V11.0 ...
Number of animations for FunnyBizRape: 372 Total non-AA: 8213 Total AA: 925
Reading FunnyBizUn V12.0 ...
Number of animations for FunnyBizUn: 708 Total non-AA: 8921 Total AA: 925
Reading HCOSBestiality V1.0 ...
Number of animations for HCOSBestiality: 139 Total non-AA: 9060 Total AA: 925
Reading HCOSVore V1.0 ...
Number of animations for HCOSVore: 63 Total non-AA: 9123 Total AA: 925
Reading K4Anims V1.0 ...
Number of animations for K4Anims: 154 Total non-AA: 9277 Total AA: 925
Reading KomAnim V/!\2.0a-BoneProne/!\ ...
Number of animations for KomAnim: 244 Total non-AA: 9521 Total AA: 925
Reading milkypack V1.5 ...
Number of animations for milkypack: 132 Total non-AA: 9653 Total AA: 925
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Number of animations for MoreNastyCritters: 417 Total non-AA: 10070 Total AA: 925
Reading NibblesAnims V1.0 ...
Number of animations for NibblesAnims: 715 Total non-AA: 10785 Total AA: 925
Reading PeeAndFart V2.0 ...
Number of animations for PeeAndFart: 53 Total non-AA: 10838 Total AA: 925
Reading RohZima V1.0 ...
Number of animations for RohZima: 386 Total non-AA: 11224 Total AA: 925
Reading RohZimaLoli V1.0 ...
Number of animations for RohZimaLoli: 164 Total non-AA: 11388 Total AA: 925
Reading SexLab V1.63 ...
Number of animations for SexLab: 1072 Total non-AA: 12460 Total AA: 925
Reading SexLabAP V1.63 ...
Number of animations for SexLabAP: 171 Total non-AA: 12631 Total AA: 925
Reading SexLabAroused V2.9 ...
Number of animations for SexLabAroused: 5 Total non-AA: 12636 Total AA: 925
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...
Number of animations for SexLabCreature: 221 Total non-AA: 12857 Total AA: 925
Reading SH_animFurn V1.0 ...
Number of animations for SH_animFurn: 16 Total non-AA: 12873 Total AA: 925
Reading SRBCreatures V1.0 ...
Number of animations for SRBCreatures: 27 Total non-AA: 12900 Total AA: 925
Reading XPMSEAA Set 42 - mod: XPMSE group: _1hmeqp ngroups: 5 files found/missing: 10/ 5 Bhav.pattern: 20001
AA Set 43 - mod: XPMSE group: _2hmeqp ngroups: 1 files found/missing: 2/ 0 Bhav.pattern: 20001
AA Set 44 - mod: XPMSE group: _2hweqp ngroups: 1 files found/missing: 2/ 0 Bhav.pattern: 20001
AA Set 45 - mod: XPMSE group: _axeeqp ngroups: 5 files found/missing: 10/ 0 Bhav.pattern: 20001
AA Set 46 - mod: XPMSE group: _bowatk ngroups: 1 files found/missing: 4/ 0 Bhav.pattern: 10000
AA Set 47 - mod: XPMSE group: _boweqp ngroups: 1 files found/missing: 2/ 0 Bhav.pattern: 20001
AA Set 48 - mod: XPMSE group: _bowidle ngroups: 1 files found/missing: 3/ 0 Bhav.pattern: 38002
AA Set 49 - mod: XPMSE group: _maceqp ngroups: 2 files found/missing: 4/ 0 Bhav.pattern: 20001
AA Set 50 - mod: XPMSE group: _dageqp ngroups: 6 files found/missing: 12/ 0 Bhav.pattern: 20001
AA Set 51 - mod: XPMSE group: _magatk ngroups: 1 files found/missing: 39/ 0 Bhav.pattern: 100C0
AA Set 52 - mod: XPMSE group: _magcastmt ngroups: 1 files found/missing: 20/ 0 Bhav.pattern: 20180
AA Set 53 - mod: XPMSE group: _magcon ngroups: 1 files found/missing: 10/ 0 Bhav.pattern: 200C0
AA Set 54 - mod: XPMSE group: _magidle ngroups: 1 files found/missing: 2/ 0 Bhav.pattern: 300C0
AA Set 55 - mod: XPMSE group: _magmt ngroups: 1 files found/missing: 20/ 0 Bhav.pattern: 28180
AA Set 56 - mod: XPMSE group: _sprint ngroups: 1 files found/missing: 12/ 1 Bhav.pattern: 30004
AA Set 57 - mod: XPMSE group: _shout ngroups: 1 files found/missing: 12/ 0 Bhav.pattern: 18
FNIS AA Trigger xpe3_Dag_Unequip.hkx group: 43 iAnim: 1 triggers: /Unequip_OutMoving/-0.333/Unequip_Out/-0.00/BeginWeaponSheathe/0.00
FNIS AA Trigger xpe4_Dag_Unequip.hkx group: 43 iAnim: 1 triggers: /Unequip_OutMoving/-0.333/Unequip_Out/-0.00/BeginWeaponSheathe/0.00
 V7.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
Number of animations for XPMSE: 164 Total non-AA: 12900 Total AA: 1089
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V8.00  ( 276 furniture, 43 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Number of animations for ZaZAnimationPack: 1994 Total non-AA: 14894 Total AA: 1089
Reading znarokspack V1.0 ...
Number of animations for znarokspack: 72 Total non-AA: 14966 Total AA: 1089
Reading zzEstrusAA Set 58 - mod: zzEstrus group: _sneakmt ngroups: 2 files found/missing: 4/ 40 Bhav.pattern: 3B8A0
AA Set 59 - mod: zzEstrus group: _sneakidle ngroups: 2 files found/missing: 2/ 0 Bhav.pattern: 32021
AA Set 60 - mod: zzEstrus group: _mt ngroups: 2 files found/missing: 4/ 0 Bhav.pattern: 30
AA Set 61 - mod: zzEstrus group: _mtidle ngroups: 2 files found/missing: 2/ 0 Bhav.pattern: 203E0
 V2.20  ( 0 furniture, 1 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 12 alternate animations) ...
Number of animations for zzEstrus: 255 Total non-AA: 15209 Total AA: 1101

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
Generating defaultfemale.xml ...
Start Template: templates\defaultfemale_Template.txt
Max RecIndex:  1000
Generating defaultmale.xml ...
Start Template: templates\defaultmale_Template.txt
isAAbehavior 244735 / 3BBFF
Generating weapequip.hkx ...
Start Template: templates\weapequip_TEMPLATE.txt
Symbolic: 0 AAGroupVars Addr: 310
Max RecIndex:  446
Converting weapequip.xml to .hkx
Generating staggerbehavior.hkx ...
Start Template: templates\staggerbehavior_TEMPLATE.txt
Symbolic: 0 AAGroupVars Addr: 1000
Max RecIndex:  1123
Converting staggerbehavior.xml to .hkx
Generating sprintbehavior.hkx ...
Start Template: templates\sprintbehavior_TEMPLATE.txt
Max RecIndex:  1261
Converting sprintbehavior.xml to .hkx
Generating shout_behavior.hkx ...
Start Template: templates\shout_behavior_TEMPLATE.txt
Max RecIndex:  1919
Converting shout_behavior.xml to .hkx
Generating mt_behavior.hkx ...
Start Template: templates\mt_behavior_TEMPLATE.txt
Symbolic: 0 AnimObj Addr: 5223
Symbolic: 1 AAGroupVars Addr: 5362
Symbolic: 2 BlendTransition Addr: 5368
Symbolic: 3 Offset Addr: 5376
Symbolic: 4 Furniture Addr: 5606
Symbolic: 6 FurnitureGroup Addr: 9730
Symbolic: 7 ChairSupplement Addr: 11392
Max RecIndex:  13539
Converting mt_behavior.xml to .hkx
Generating magicmountedbehavior.hkx ...
Start Template: templates\magicmountedbehavior_TEMPLATE.txt
Max RecIndex:  1144
Converting magicmountedbehavior.xml to .hkx
Generating magicbehavior.hkx ...
Start Template: templates\magicbehavior_TEMPLATE.txt
Symbolic: 0 AAGroupVars Addr: 1360
Max RecIndex:  2331
Converting magicbehavior.xml to .hkx
Generating magic_readied_direction_behavior.hkx ...
Start Template: templates\magic_readied_direction_behavior_TEMPLATE.txt
Max RecIndex:  1150
Converting magic_readied_direction_behavior.xml to .hkx
Generating idlebehavior.hkx ...
Start Template: templates\idlebehavior_TEMPLATE.txt
Symbolic: 0 AAGroupVars Addr: 1445
Max RecIndex:  1509
Converting idlebehavior.xml to .hkx
Generating bow_direction_behavior.hkx ...
Start Template: templates\bow_direction_behavior_TEMPLATE.txt
Max RecIndex:  1698
Converting bow_direction_behavior.xml to .hkx
Generating blockbehavior.hkx ...
Start Template: templates\blockbehavior_TEMPLATE.txt
Max RecIndex:  1851
Converting blockbehavior.xml to .hkx
Generating 1hm_locomotion.hkx ...
Start Template: templates\1hm_locomotion_TEMPLATE.txt
Symbolic: 0 AAGroupVars Addr: 861
Max RecIndex:  1542
Converting 1hm_locomotion.xml to .hkx
Generating 1hm_behavior.hkx ...
Start Template: templates\1hm_behavior_TEMPLATE.txt
Symbolic: 0 AAGroupVars Addr: 4900
Max RecIndex:  5780
Converting 1hm_behavior.xml to .hkx
Generating 0_master.hkx ...
Start Template: templates\0_master_TEMPLATE.txt
Symbolic: 0 AnimObj Addr: 2580
Symbolic: 1 AAGroupVars Addr: 2580
Symbolic: 2 Paired Addr: 2612
Symbolic: 3 Killmove Addr: 2876
Symbolic: 4 FNISRefGen Addr: 4211
Max RecIndex:  4336
Converting 0_master.xml to .hkx
Generating animationsetdatasinglefile.txt ...
Start Template: templates\animationsetdatasinglefile_TEMPLATE.txt
Creating file FNIS_aa.pex
mt_behavior usage: 174.0 %   ( 277 furniture, 46 offset, 0 chair, 107 alternate animations)
0_master usage: 24.2 %   ( 12 paired, 1 kill, 132 alternate animations)
Alternate Animation mods: 5 sets: 62 total groups: 290 added file slots: 2220 alternate files: 1101

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading HCOSWildlife V1.0 ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
atronachflamebehavior.hkx ok
Start Template: ..\..\meshes\actors\atronachflame\characters\atronachflame_default_TEMPLATE.txt
 37 animations for 2 mods successfully included (atronachflame)
Reading Billyy_CreatureConstructs V1.0 ...
atronachfrostbehavior.hkx ok
Start Template: ..\..\meshes\actors\atronachfrost\characters\atronachfrostcharacter_default_TEMPLATE.txt
 23 animations for 2 mods successfully included (atronachfrost)
atronachstormbehavior.hkx ok
Start Template: ..\..\meshes\actors\atronachstorm\characters\atronachstormcharacter_default_TEMPLATE.txt
 30 animations for 1 mods successfully included (atronachstorm)
Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureBeasts V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFC V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...
Reading HCOSBestiality V1.0 ...
Reading NibblesAnims V1.0 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...
bearbehavior.hkx ok
Start Template: ..\..\meshes\actors\bear\characters\bearcharacter_default_TEMPLATE.txt
 124 animations for 10 mods successfully included (bear)
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureHumanoids V1.0 ...
benthiclurkerbehavior.hkx ok
Start Template: ..\..\meshes\actors\dlc02\benthiclurker\characters\benthiclurkercharacter_default_TEMPLATE.txt
 56 animations for 3 mods successfully included (benthiclurker)
Reading FunnyBizCB V1.0 ...
boarbehavior.hkx ok
Start Template: ..\..\meshes\actors\dlc02\boarriekling\characters\boar_default_TEMPLATE.txt
 87 animations for 4 mods successfully included (boarriekling)
Reading Billyy_CreatureFurniture V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureInsects V1.0 ...
chaurusbehavior.hkx ok
Start Template: ..\..\meshes\actors\chaurus\characters\chaurus_default_TEMPLATE.txt
 194 animations for 7 mods successfully included (chaurus)
chaurusflyerbehavior.hkx ok
Start Template: ..\..\meshes\actors\dlc01\chaurusflyer\characters\chaurusflyercharacter_default_TEMPLATE.txt
 71 animations for 3 mods successfully included (chaurusflyer)
chickenbehavior.hkx ok
Start Template: ..\..\meshes\actors\ambient\chicken\characters\chickencharater_default_TEMPLATE.txt
 11 animations for 2 mods successfully included (chicken)
h-cowbehavior.hkx ok
Start Template: ..\..\meshes\actors\cow\characters\h_cowcharater_default_TEMPLATE.txt
 20 animations for 2 mods successfully included (cow)
Reading Billyy_CreatureMisc V1.0 ...
deerbehavior.hkx ok
Start Template: ..\..\meshes\actors\deer\characters\deercharater_default_TEMPLATE.txt
 42 animations for 5 mods successfully included (deer)
Reading K4Anims V?.? ...
Reading SH_animFurn V1.0 ...
dogbehavior.hkx ok
Start Template: ..\..\meshes\actors\canine\characters dog\dog_default_TEMPLATE.txt
 341 animations for 10 mods successfully included (dog)
Reading HCOSVore V1.0 ...
dragonbehavior.hkx ok
Start Template: ..\..\meshes\actors\dragon\characters\dragontest_default_TEMPLATE.txt
 208 animations for 7 mods successfully included (dragon)
dragon_priest.hkx ok
Start Template: ..\..\meshes\actors\dragonpriest\characters\dragon_priest_default_TEMPLATE.txt
 32 animations for 3 mods successfully included (dragonpriest)
draugr behavior for non-DLC user
draugrbehavior.hkx ok
Start Template: ..\..\meshes\actors\draugr\characters\draugr_default_TEMPLATE.txt
 327 animations for 8 mods successfully included (draugr)
draugr behavior for non-DLC user
draugrbehavior.hkx ok
Start Template: ..\..\meshes\actors\draugr\characterskeleton\draugr_skeleton_default_TEMPLATE.txt
 327 animations for 8 mods successfully included (draugr)
bcbehavior.hkx ok
Start Template: ..\..\meshes\actors\dlc02\dwarvenballistacenturion\characters\ballistacenturion_default_TEMPLATE.txt
 12 animations for 1 mods successfully included (dwarvenballistacenturion)
scbehavior.hkx ok
Start Template: ..\..\meshes\actors\dwarvenspherecenturion\characters\spherecenturion_default_TEMPLATE.txt
 30 animations for 1 mods successfully included (dwarvenspherecenturion)
dwarvenspiderbehavior.hkx ok
Start Template: ..\..\meshes\actors\dwarvenspider\characters\dwarvenspidercenturion_default_TEMPLATE.txt
 23 animations for 2 mods successfully included (dwarvenspider)
steambehavior.hkx ok
Start Template: ..\..\meshes\actors\dwarvensteamcenturion\characters\dwarvensteam_default_TEMPLATE.txt
 23 animations for 2 mods successfully included (dwarvensteamcenturion)
falmer behavior for non-DLC user
falmerbehavior.hkx ok
Start Template: ..\..\meshes\actors\falmer\characters\falmer_default_TEMPLATE.txt
 366 animations for 8 mods successfully included (falmer)
frostbitespiderbehavior.hkx ok
Start Template: ..\..\meshes\actors\frostbitespider\characters\frostbitespidercharacter_default_TEMPLATE.txt
 116 animations for 3 mods successfully included (frostbitespider)
giantbehavior.hkx ok
Start Template: ..\..\meshes\actors\giant\characters\giantcharacter_default_TEMPLATE.txt
 141 animations for 8 mods successfully included (giant)
goatbehavior.hkx ok
Start Template: ..\..\meshes\actors\goat\characters\goatcharater_default_TEMPLATE.txt
 21 animations for 3 mods successfully included (goat)
havgravenbehavior.hkx ok
Start Template: ..\..\meshes\actors\hagraven\characters\hagravencharacter_default_TEMPLATE.txt
 20 animations for 2 mods successfully included (hagraven)
harebehavior.hkx ok
Start Template: ..\..\meshes\actors\ambient\hare\characters\harecharater_default_TEMPLATE.txt
 27 animations for 3 mods successfully included (hare)
hmdaedra.hkx ok
Start Template: ..\..\meshes\actors\dlc02\hmdaedra\characters\hmdaedracharacter_default_TEMPLATE.txt
 38 animations for 4 mods successfully included (hmdaedra)
horkerbehavior.hkx ok
Start Template: ..\..\meshes\actors\horker\characters\horker_default_TEMPLATE.txt
 21 animations for 3 mods successfully included (horker)
Reading SRBCreatures V1.0 ...
horsebehavior.hkx ok
Start Template: ..\..\meshes\actors\horse\characters\horse_default_TEMPLATE.txt
 258 animations for 14 mods successfully included (horse)
mammothbehavior.hkx ok
Start Template: ..\..\meshes\actors\mammoth\characters\mammothcharacter_default_TEMPLATE.txt
 41 animations for 4 mods successfully included (mammoth)
netchbehavior.hkx ok
Start Template: ..\..\meshes\actors\dlc02\netch\characters\netchcharacter_default_TEMPLATE.txt
 38 animations for 4 mods successfully included (netch)
rieklingbehavior.hkx ok
Start Template: ..\..\meshes\actors\dlc02\riekling\characters\rieklingcharacter_default_TEMPLATE.txt
 339 animations for 9 mods successfully included (riekling)
sabrecatbehavior.hkx ok
Start Template: ..\..\meshes\actors\sabrecat\characters\sabrecat_default_TEMPLATE.txt
 121 animations for 9 mods successfully included (sabrecat)
scribbehavior.hkx ok
Start Template: ..\..\meshes\actors\dlc02\scrib\characters\scrib_default_TEMPLATE.txt
 64 animations for 3 mods successfully included (scrib)
skeeverbehavior.hkx ok
Start Template: ..\..\meshes\actors\skeever\characters\skeevercharacter_default_TEMPLATE.txt
 287 animations for 7 mods successfully included (skeever)
slaughterfishbehavior.hkx ok
Start Template: ..\..\meshes\actors\slaughterfish\characters\slaughterfish_default_TEMPLATE.txt
 22 animations for 2 mods successfully included (slaughterfish)
sprigganbehavior.hkx ok
Start Template: ..\..\meshes\actors\spriggan\characters\spriggan_default_TEMPLATE.txt
 50 animations for 3 mods successfully included (spriggan)
trollbehavior.hkx ok
Start Template: ..\..\meshes\actors\troll\characters\troll_default_TEMPLATE.txt
 263 animations for 9 mods successfully included (troll)
vampirebrutebehavior.hkx ok
Start Template: ..\..\meshes\actors\dlc01\vampirebrute\characters\vampirebrutecharacter_default_TEMPLATE.txt
 84 animations for 5 mods successfully included (vampirebrute)
vampirelord.hkx ok
Start Template: ..\..\meshes\actors\vampirelord\characters\vampirelord_default_TEMPLATE.txt
 36 animations for 4 mods successfully included (vampirelord)
werewolfbehavior.hkx ok
Start Template: ..\..\meshes\actors\werewolfbeast\characters\werewolf_default_TEMPLATE.txt
 325 animations for 6 mods successfully included (werewolfbeast)
wispbehavior.hkx ok
Start Template: ..\..\meshes\actors\wisp\characters\wispcharacter_default_TEMPLATE.txt
 10 animations for 2 mods successfully included (wisp)
wolfbehavior.hkx ok
Start Template: ..\..\meshes\actors\canine\characters wolf\wolf_default_TEMPLATE.txt
 351 animations for 9 mods successfully included (wolf)
tailbehavior.hkx ok
Start Template: ..\..\meshes\auxbones\tail\characters\tailcharacter_default_TEMPLATE.txt
 280 animations for 4 mods successfully included (tail)

13801 animations for 62 mods successfully included (character)
 5337 animations for 21 mods and 44 creatures successfully included.
 10/30/2018 10:26:16 PM       3,481,851   0_master.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:12 PM       5,688,524   1hm_behavior.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:10 PM       1,059,441   1hm_locomotion.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:19 PM           8,263   atronachflame.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:19 PM           9,732   atronachfrostcharacter.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:19 PM           7,802   atronachstormcharacter.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:21 PM           8,719   ballistacenturion.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:19 PM          29,467   bearcharacter.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:20 PM          14,169   benthiclurkercharacter.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:09 PM       1,291,599   blockbehavior.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:20 PM          21,285   boar.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:08 PM         725,958   bow_direction_behavior.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:20 PM          24,382   chaurus.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:20 PM          12,258   chaurusflyercharacter.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:20 PM           5,612   chickencharater.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:20 PM          23,468   deercharater.xml
 10/30/2018 10:25:47 PM       1,178,635   defaultfemale.xml
 10/30/2018 10:25:48 PM       1,178,424   defaultmale.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:21 PM          43,510   dog.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:21 PM          29,806   dragontest.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:21 PM          15,877   dragon_priest.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:21 PM          39,999   draugr.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:21 PM          40,010   draugr_skeleton.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:21 PM           8,676   dwarvenspidercenturion.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:21 PM           8,546   dwarvensteam.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:22 PM          42,815   falmer.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:22 PM          15,154   frostbitespidercharacter.xml
 10/30/2018 10:25:19 PM          49,152   GenerateFNIS_LogFile.txt
 10/30/2018 10:26:22 PM          20,047   giantcharacter.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:22 PM          18,504   goatcharater.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:22 PM          11,355   hagravencharacter.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:22 PM           6,659   harecharater.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:22 PM           8,841   hmdaedracharacter.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:22 PM          18,707   horker.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:22 PM          29,660   horse.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:20 PM          31,287   h_cowcharater.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:08 PM       1,082,333   idlebehavior.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:06 PM       1,742,267   magicbehavior.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:05 PM         546,255   magicmountedbehavior.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:07 PM         340,460   magic_readied_direction_behavior.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:23 PM          24,111   mammothcharacter.xml
 10/30/2018 10:25:57 PM      11,679,821   mt_behavior.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:23 PM           7,272   netchcharacter.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:23 PM          42,536   rieklingcharacter.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:23 PM          31,294   sabrecat.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:23 PM          19,671   scrib.xml
 10/30/2018 10:25:51 PM       1,011,939   shout_behavior.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:23 PM          41,287   skeevercharacter.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:23 PM           6,809   slaughterfish.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:21 PM          11,076   spherecenturion.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:23 PM          11,217   spriggan.xml
 10/30/2018 10:25:51 PM         319,755   sprintbehavior.xml
 10/30/2018 10:25:50 PM         178,974   staggerbehavior.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:24 PM          29,934   tailcharacter.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:24 PM          28,396   troll.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:24 PM          12,322   vampirebrutecharacter.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:24 PM          22,055   vampirelord.xml
 10/30/2018 10:25:50 PM         317,236   weapequip.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:24 PM          35,686   werewolf.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:24 PM           6,539   wispcharacter.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:24 PM          48,921   wolf.xml
 10/30/2018 10:25:49 PM         972,512   defaultfemale.hkx
 10/30/2018 10:25:50 PM         972,336   defaultmale.hkx
 10/30/2018 10:26:18 PM       1,154,400   0_master.hkx
 10/30/2018 10:26:16 PM       1,466,832   1hm_behavior.hkx
 10/30/2018 10:26:11 PM         380,256   1hm_locomotion.hkx
 10/30/2018 10:26:10 PM         464,528   blockbehavior.hkx
 10/30/2018 10:26:09 PM         306,976   bow_direction_behavior.hkx
 2/26/2018 1:49:07 PM         159,088   FNIS_AnimationsByLeito_Aggressive_Behavior.hkx
 2/26/2018 1:50:08 PM         151,344   FNIS_AnimationsByLeito_Creatures_Behavior.hkx
 2/26/2018 1:49:28 PM         215,200   FNIS_AnimationsByLeito_Furniture_Behavior.hkx
 10/13/2018 12:46:24 AM         179,920   FNIS_Billyy_CreatureBeasts_Behavior.hkx
 10/13/2018 12:46:37 AM         126,064   FNIS_Billyy_CreatureConstructs_Behavior.hkx
 10/13/2018 12:46:45 AM         114,064   FNIS_Billyy_CreatureFurniture_Behavior.hkx
 10/13/2018 12:46:57 AM         149,680   FNIS_Billyy_CreatureHumanoids_Behavior.hkx
 10/13/2018 12:47:15 AM         168,576   FNIS_Billyy_CreatureInsects_Behavior.hkx
 10/13/2018 12:48:01 AM         171,792   FNIS_Billyy_HumanFurniture_Behavior.hkx
 10/30/2018 10:26:08 PM         343,568   idlebehavior.hkx
 10/30/2018 10:26:07 PM         627,216   magicbehavior.hkx
 10/30/2018 10:26:06 PM         164,224   magicmountedbehavior.hkx
 10/30/2018 10:26:07 PM         113,360   magic_readied_direction_behavior.hkx
 10/30/2018 1:21:40 AM         106,736   magic_readied_direction_behavior.hkx.vortex_backup
 10/30/2018 10:26:05 PM       3,244,480   mt_behavior.hkx
 10/30/2018 10:25:52 PM         421,920   shout_behavior.hkx
 10/30/2018 10:25:51 PM         134,432   sprintbehavior.hkx
 10/30/2018 10:25:50 PM          65,008   staggerbehavior.hkx
 10/30/2018 10:25:50 PM         107,968   weapequip.hkx

0 possible consistence issues
 10/30/2018 10:26:16 PM       3,481,851   0_master.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:12 PM       5,688,524   1hm_behavior.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:10 PM       1,059,441   1hm_locomotion.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:19 PM           8,263   atronachflame.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:19 PM           9,732   atronachfrostcharacter.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:19 PM           7,802   atronachstormcharacter.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:21 PM           8,719   ballistacenturion.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:19 PM          29,467   bearcharacter.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:20 PM          14,169   benthiclurkercharacter.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:09 PM       1,291,599   blockbehavior.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:20 PM          21,285   boar.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:08 PM         725,958   bow_direction_behavior.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:20 PM          24,382   chaurus.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:20 PM          12,258   chaurusflyercharacter.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:20 PM           5,612   chickencharater.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:20 PM          23,468   deercharater.xml
 10/30/2018 10:25:47 PM       1,178,635   defaultfemale.xml
 10/30/2018 10:25:48 PM       1,178,424   defaultmale.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:21 PM          43,510   dog.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:21 PM          29,806   dragontest.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:21 PM          15,877   dragon_priest.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:21 PM          39,999   draugr.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:21 PM          40,010   draugr_skeleton.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:21 PM           8,676   dwarvenspidercenturion.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:21 PM           8,546   dwarvensteam.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:22 PM          42,815   falmer.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:22 PM          15,154   frostbitespidercharacter.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:25 PM          60,591   GenerateFNIS_LogFile.txt
 10/30/2018 10:26:22 PM          20,047   giantcharacter.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:22 PM          18,504   goatcharater.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:22 PM          11,355   hagravencharacter.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:22 PM           6,659   harecharater.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:22 PM           8,841   hmdaedracharacter.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:22 PM          18,707   horker.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:22 PM          29,660   horse.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:20 PM          31,287   h_cowcharater.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:08 PM       1,082,333   idlebehavior.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:06 PM       1,742,267   magicbehavior.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:05 PM         546,255   magicmountedbehavior.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:07 PM         340,460   magic_readied_direction_behavior.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:23 PM          24,111   mammothcharacter.xml
 10/30/2018 10:25:57 PM      11,679,821   mt_behavior.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:23 PM           7,272   netchcharacter.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:23 PM          42,536   rieklingcharacter.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:23 PM          31,294   sabrecat.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:23 PM          19,671   scrib.xml
 10/30/2018 10:25:51 PM       1,011,939   shout_behavior.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:23 PM          41,287   skeevercharacter.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:23 PM           6,809   slaughterfish.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:21 PM          11,076   spherecenturion.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:23 PM          11,217   spriggan.xml
 10/30/2018 10:25:51 PM         319,755   sprintbehavior.xml
 10/30/2018 10:25:50 PM         178,974   staggerbehavior.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:24 PM          29,934   tailcharacter.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:24 PM          28,396   troll.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:24 PM          12,322   vampirebrutecharacter.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:24 PM          22,055   vampirelord.xml
 10/30/2018 10:25:50 PM         317,236   weapequip.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:24 PM          35,686   werewolf.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:24 PM           6,539   wispcharacter.xml
 10/30/2018 10:26:24 PM          48,921   wolf.xml
 10/30/2018 10:25:49 PM         972,512   defaultfemale.hkx
 10/30/2018 10:25:50 PM         972,336   defaultmale.hkx
 10/30/2018 10:26:18 PM       1,154,400   0_master.hkx
 10/30/2018 10:26:16 PM       1,466,832   1hm_behavior.hkx
 10/30/2018 10:26:11 PM         380,256   1hm_locomotion.hkx
 10/30/2018 10:26:10 PM         464,528   blockbehavior.hkx
 10/30/2018 10:26:09 PM         306,976   bow_direction_behavior.hkx
 10/30/2018 10:26:08 PM         343,568   idlebehavior.hkx
 10/30/2018 10:26:07 PM         627,216   magicbehavior.hkx
 10/30/2018 10:26:06 PM         164,224   magicmountedbehavior.hkx
 10/30/2018 10:26:07 PM         113,360   magic_readied_direction_behavior.hkx
 10/30/2018 10:26:05 PM       3,244,480   mt_behavior.hkx
 10/30/2018 10:25:52 PM         421,920   shout_behavior.hkx
 10/30/2018 10:25:51 PM         134,432   sprintbehavior.hkx
 10/30/2018 10:25:50 PM          65,008   staggerbehavior.hkx
 10/30/2018 10:25:50 PM         107,968   weapequip.hkx

On 10/30/2018 at 6:51 AM, Garolding said:

PCEA and PCEA2 are not the same thing. PCEA2 is handled differently than PCEA is, so you should untick PCEA in FNIS.

But then, it just didnt work. when I started my save, a msg popped up "ERROR: last FNIS generation failed", and no changes in animations, even for DD. I tried not using PCEA2 but then all the characters are t-posing. I might have to uninstall everything and install from the start clean.

3 hours ago, poplan said:

I'm having a horrible time getting this to work.    It leaves my Skyrim SE in an unplayable state where the game CTDs when starting a new game or loading a save.   It CTDs right when it fades to black after showing the load screen tip (and your level).

Just tried again, and CTD.   I've tried to include as much information as possible in the blind hope that someone can either go "oh you need to do X and Y" or go "oh shit, that's a bug, sorry".  ;)

Devious Devices pre-requisites are already in place and working.   My installed version numbers are listed.

• SKSE64 (v2.0.10)
  • SexLab SE 1.63+ (v 1.6.3 beta 4)
  • SexLab Aroused Redux SE (vr29)
  • FNIS SE (v7.4.5 XXL)
  • Racemenu (v0.2.7)
  • XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended (v4.5.1)
  • Bodyslide and Outfit Studio (v4.70)

Install order:

• Devious Devices - Assets SE 3.0e
  • Devious Devices Integration 4.1 SE Beta 2
  • Devious Devices Expansion 4.1 SE BETA 2
  • Devious Devices - v2.09b 1.5.53 Runtime Release DLL

Steps:

1. Once that was done, I re-ran BodySlide (x64) (Build, Batch Build, Batch Build Morphs) with my preset
  2. Then I ran FNIS and that generated fine

Problem:

1. If I load a save, it CTDs right after the load screen (where it normally fades to black and then fades into the game.)
  2. If I start a new game, same behavior.
  3. If I load a save from another character, same behavior.

Questions/Confusion:

• Do I need to be using DD_DCL_New_CBBE.7z?   I'm running Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer (CBBE) v1.5.1 from Nexus (for Skyrim SE)

UPDATE:

1. I got it to work somewhat, I had installed Devious Captures SE v2.9.0 and Deviously Helpless SE v1.17a.001 at the same time, I removed them and it at least doesn't CTD.   Instead I can't actually draw a weapon.    I'm going to install those again now that DD 4.1 says it's initialized and rerun BodySilde and FNIS.
  2. It is still broken, installed Devious Captures SE v2.9.0 and Deviously Helpless SE v1.17a.001 individually, and both cause a CTD.  If they're just disabled, causes a CTD which means DD unnecessary since nothing is going to use it :( -- for now.

Mod list/load order 

Reveal hidden contents

skse64_loader.log

Reveal hidden contents

skse64.log

Reveal hidden contents

My GenerateFNIS Log

Reveal hidden contents

The New CBBE file contains the Bodyslide data for The CBBE SE Bodyshape. While the original Download just comes with the old UNP/CBBE BS files. You might check for the Hotfix, that overwrites the critical wrecked Heretic chains. 

13 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

The New CBBE file contains the Bodyslide data for The CBBE SE Bodyshape. While the original Download just comes with the old UNP/CBBE BS files. You might check for the Hotfix, that overwrites the critical wrecked Heretic chains. 

I will try that thanks.

I wish there was a way to really batch rebuild BodySlide & FNIS.

I ran into an issue with the DDX chain / piercing outfits. There appears to be two sets of them in bodyslide, one that adjust for the cbbe body correctly and one that does not, and I seem to only be getting the one that does not adjust correctly in game. The correctly adjusting ones are named DDX - UUNP CBBE - outfit name and the ones not correctly adjusting are DDX - UUNP/CBBE - outfit name. They seem to be close to but are missing a few sliders, for example in DDX - UUNP/CBBE - NippleClamps01 file the BrestsGone and BreastFlatness2 sliders do not move the model but other breast sliders do. 

Is this something that I installed incorrectly or just not noticed since most default CBBE bodies leave the missing sliders at zero? Is there a way to remove the files with the / in the name so my game will load in the others that have the correct sliders? 

Edit: I figured out I can work around it with un-checking the files with the slash in it when batch building so I think I'm good. Still don't know why there are two sets of them though.