The new bodyslides seem to be working, only tested a few. The zipsuit is missing a texture and clips. The regular catsuit has no texture but the TBBP version does. Unfortunately my game has become unstable and CTD's after about 2 minutes. I'll play around with it more and see if I can resolve it. 

edit: Yep, disable the new bodyslides and the game becomes stable again. 

edit2:  the mod doesn't need to be activated in MO2 to work, so doesn't matter. 

ScreenShot127.png

On 5/31/2018 at 3:03 AM, DoomsDayLord said:

So I have made a new CBBE slider set for DD and DCL that I have been using for the past couple of days and seems to be working perfectly.

If anyone is interested in trying it out here's a link to the mega: DD DCL New CBBE

Hey, so, I have a pretty major issue here.

I am running SKSE for 1.5.39.

HDT files for 1.5.39

CBBE body, with muscular skin map, Pride of Valhalla skin tone.

I have CBP for the mods that call for it, so not missing that.

I installed DD, could get it to work if I did not install Cursed Loot.

After deciding I was fed up and going back, and reinstalling, I can not load a save, or start a fresh one without immediately getting a CTD.

I'm not at my animation limit. I didn't add any new animations since the brief period it was working.

I've attempted disabling my buggier mods: Frostfall, PC Head Tracking, etc.

I did run bodyslide.

I did run FNIS.

I've tried the hotfixes.

I'm at a loss here. I've tried removing animations incase it was an issue with animation count. I've tried everything I can possibly think of. Please, help?

3 hours ago, keitsoru said:

I installed DD, could get it to work if I did not install Cursed Loot.

DD for SE (or maybe just 4.1 LE and SE, I forget) added a ton more animations. If you weren't at your limit before, you could be now. Try uninstalling a slal pack or two, or try without any.

Make sure XPMSSE is up to date, and try installing skyrim engine fixes. If a new game works but you can't load a save, it sounds like the issue with an older skeleton and skee from racemenu.  The engine fixes should fix that and/or updating XPMSSE. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17230

You did grab cursed loot se right? https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5924-deviously-cursed-loot-se-beta-2/

12 minutes ago, zarantha said:

DD for SE (or maybe just 4.1 LE and SE, I forget) added a ton more animations. If you weren't at your limit before, you could be now. Try uninstalling a slal pack or two, or try without any.

Make sure XPMSSE is up to date, and try installing skyrim engine fixes. If a new game works but you can't load a save, it sounds like the issue with an older skeleton and skee from racemenu.  The engine fixes should fix that and/or updating XPMSSE. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17230

You did grab cursed loot se right? https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5924-deviously-cursed-loot-se-beta-2/

Found out what it was. Pretty sure Flower Girls had some sort of conflict. I'm at about the same I was without it in FNIS before adding cursed Cursed Loot, and it's running fine.

36 minutes ago, keitsoru said:

Found out what it was. Pretty sure Flower Girls had some sort of conflict. I'm at about the same I was without it in FNIS before adding cursed Cursed Loot, and it's running fine.

Still something odd then, because I'm running flower girls alongside these mods. It shouldn't cause you to ctd. But if that works for you, then we'll let it go. :)

hey everyone, I'm very new to Skyrim SE and modding in general (i mean, i've modded The Sims, but this is A LOT more in-depth). I also don't know if this problem has been solved before.

No matter what i do i can't seem to get this mod to work. I've downloaded all 3 zip files and installed them using Vortex, the game boots up but crashes upon loading the game (without it the game loads just fine, so i know for sure it's this particular mod), I tried to convert it (from .esm to .esp) using Wrye Bash and Creation Kit, didn't work, I tried to change the extension using SSEEDIT and then in the Data folder, didn't work. I've been trying to get this mod to work for an entire day, but i'm kinda at a loss now. Does anyone know what i'm doing wrong?

I'm also new to Bodyslider, I think i set it up right. I have CBBE body installed and chose the curvy verson and "curvy (outfit)" version, checked the box for "morph" next to Batch build, and then clicked Batch Build, i didn't change anything about the outputs and then closed Bodyslider.

Is there anyone who knows what i'm doing wrong and can help me?

7 hours ago, UndergroundMole said:

I tried to convert it (from .esm to .esp) using Wrye Bash and Creation Kit, didn't work, I tried to change the extension using SSEEDIT and then in the Data folder, didn't work.

You are doing too much, conversion isn't necessary. Modding this game is fussy compared to other games I've done, you have to read VERY CAREFULLY the requirements and make sure you have them. Also for SSE conversion like this one, read the original requirements even though some won't apply. Unfortunately many guides are information dumps rather than guides so it takes a while. Have you installed:

SKSE64
SexLab SE 1.63+
SexLab Aroused Redux SE
FNIS SE
Racemenu
XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended
Bodyslide and Outfit Studio

34 minutes ago, McLude said:

You are doing too much, conversion isn't necessary. Modding this game is fussy compared to other games I've done, you have to read VERY CAREFULLY the requirements and make sure you have them. Also for SSE conversion like this one, read the original requirements even though some won't apply. Unfortunately many guides are information dumps rather than guides so it takes a while. Have you installed:

SKSE64
SexLab SE 1.63+
SexLab Aroused Redux SE
FNIS SE
Racemenu

And dont forgrt to grab the fitting .dll for your SKSE version and the hotfix on Page 9... 

Should I put this on a seperate page?

9 hours ago, McLude said:

Have you installed:

SKSE64
SexLab SE 1.63+
SexLab Aroused Redux SE
FNIS SE
Racemenu

I checked again and noticed I had the SexLab Light version installed. I now have the "SexLabFrameworkSE_v163_BETA4.7" installed. I hope this is the right one.

9 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

And dont forgrt to grab the fitting .dll for your SKSE version and the hotfix on Page 9

I installed the hotfix. I hope I did it the right way (I installed it just like any other mod, by dropping the zip file into Vortex).

General update: With the proper SexLab installed the game loads fine, I had the hotfix installed just in case, so I'm not sure if the hotfix was absolutely necessary but i feel like I shouldn't tamper with it anymore haha. Is there supposed to be a configuration menu for Devious Devices in the mod configuration menu? Because if so, then it's not there and I may have installed it the wrong way again.

I first want to thank McLude and Pfiffy for helping me get this mod to work in the first place.

I've now run into a texture problem with the Deviously cursed loot mod (i'm not sure if i should ask on the DCL forum, or this one, since it is more about the devices i think). So far I've only encountered two devices, one being the red corset which clips through the belly and the Tentacle device which makes the genitalia disappear. I must've done something wrong with Bodyslider, are you supposed to batch build it with every preset? I don't know if i should include this, but i'm using CBBE and the Pure CBBE skin textures.

Can anyone help me once again with this problem?

11 minutes ago, UndergroundMole said:

Can anyone help me once again with this problem?

I stopped using DCL but you should only need to build bodyslides with your body.

I'm using mo2 but the hotfix and bodyslides crashed my game if enabled. Oddly the bodyslides work without being enabled, not sure how that works. I'm not even sure what the hotfix does, why it isn't in the OP, or why it hasn't been incorporated into the files by now.

4 hours ago, UndergroundMole said:

I checked again and noticed I had the SexLab Light version installed. I now have the "SexLabFrameworkSE_v163_BETA4.7" installed. I hope this is the right one.

I installed the hotfix. I hope I did it the right way (I installed it just like any other mod, by dropping the zip file into Vortex).

General update: With the proper SexLab installed the game loads fine, I had the hotfix installed just in case, so I'm not sure if the hotfix was absolutely necessary but i feel like I shouldn't tamper with it anymore haha. Is there supposed to be a configuration menu for Devious Devices in the mod configuration menu? Because if so, then it's not there and I may have installed it the wrong way again.

Right now the Hotfix is neccesarry, because the Herretic chains are not working and CTD if equipped. 

Yes ddx only. No problem with both ddi/dda

just tested a bit :

With Dda and DDi, DDa works fine but ddi causes ctd when laoding inventory window thru "additem menu".

with DDA,DDi and DDx, DDa is still fine while DDI and DDX crash on loading the inventory window

I used all three files at download page + hotfix on page 9 + dll update for skse 209/210

I tried with my current game and on a new game with minimum mods and still the same pbm

9 hours ago, Aspee said:

Yes ddx only. No problem with both ddi/dda

just tested a bit :

With Dda and DDi, DDa works fine but ddi causes ctd when laoding inventory window thru "additem menu".

with DDA,DDi and DDx, DDa is still fine while DDI and DDX crash on loading the inventory window

I used all three files at download page + hotfix on page 9 + dll update for skse 209/210

I tried with my current game and on a new game with minimum mods and still the same pbm

As I said, I never had that problem here. But I haven't tested AIM 1.5 by now. Which version are you using?

I just finally upgraded to sse and got almost everything i need. All my other mods work but for some reason with devious devices my character wont open her mouth with gags and keeps her arms to her sides with yokes. Armbinders work fine though.