27 minutes ago, IronSlug said:

So to anyone having problems with gags and mouth not openning, I've stumbled upon this old thread :

I figured I could give it a try and find some MFG Console equivalent / fix for SSE :

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/11669?tab=posts&BH=0

And it worked !

ScreenShot1.png.f3827c1f2d230cd5be7588bf7fc035cf.png

I came here to post about this exact bug, what was your fix? Just that file download?

Does this DD Rev3 version support skse64_1_5_97 also? I installed on my SE but vortex says "DeviousDevice.dll reported incompatible during query"

Edit  : nevermind, seems like I skipped the most important page, I didn't select "none" during install xd.

On 12/28/2019 at 7:06 PM, Pfiffy said:

Here is the link for the updated DD AIO.

I added the new DLL for SKSE 2.0.17 as default, so select 'none' in the installer. I also integrated the BS file for CBBE SE, and the fixed textures, that caused the crashes. Thanks to all people who helped to improve the SSE version.  

https://mega.nz/#!CUpFFCyZ!7En_rPYNYrfO4TCqerfaBqBsSZQfjiLDJm9VUmJIGuk

4 minutes ago, supergodman5 said:

Also, is there an HDT physics extension for SSE? I noticed that anything with chains is currently broken like oldrim without HDT, but i cannot find an HDT analogue anywhere

You need HDT SMP... it is on Nexus now. Most of the models should work now. But there are still 3 Models that are Broken and I have run out of Ideas.... 

8 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

You need HDT SMP... it is on Nexus now. Most of the models should work now. But there are still 3 Models that are Broken and I have run out of Ideas.... 

Just downloaded the most recent SMP... was not a total fix.

which ones? I note the ankle cuffs are still broken, haven;t discovered what else

7 hours ago, ritalmao said:

What am I supposed to pick here when batch building on bodyslide? "UUNP/CBBE" or "UUNP CBBE" ? 

I did a quick comparison, the ones with " / " have different sliders than the other sets, check for example any bodyslide armor and you'll see the sliders are the same for the ones without " / ". So I wen't for the "UUNP CBBE" ones, I haven't tested it too much but I think these sets appeared and are working fine.

I am having a very odd issue with an item. The "Red Leather Blindfold", or maybe one of its variations (Custom or Unlocked). The thing is, when this particular blindfold is equipped... there is no item. It appears on my character, and it counts as having a blindfold equipped (I can't equip another blindfold simultaneously), but there's no item in my inventory. So I can't ever escape from it. :v

I found the id number of this item through a mod that lets the console give more info; the code is "1501110F". However, this item doesn't appear to have an actual name.

Edit: After some experimentation I managed to fix the problem. Using the More Information Console mod, I was able to look through the items in my characters inventory; I saw a couple with empty "name" fields, and upon examination I saw that one of those blank items was supposed to use Slot 55, same as the blindfolds. I went through and deleted any blank item using that slot, and afterwards the Red Leather Blindfold was able to equip normally (and actually showed up in my inventory! :D).

I still don't know what exactly caused the issue... but I think it might stem from using the "Safe Word" feature of DCL.

OK... I have a super simple question that's driving me crazy. How do I activate devices in game??? I've got the three .esm's activated. The meshes show up in BodySlide. I've used BodySlide to batch build. I've loaded the mod, saved, and then reloaded that save.

But in the game, all I see is the MCM menu options and that's it. How do I actually use devices? Does it have something to do with the menu option called "devices underneath"? To be honest, I can't understand what these options mean and I haven't been able to find any instructions, despite looking for many hours online. This mod is uniquely confusing to set up! @_@

I realize I'm supposed to have devices as items in my inventory. How do I get them? ??

Thanks in advance for your help.

1 hour ago, kkfan12 said:

OK... I have a super simple question that's driving me crazy. How do I activate devices in game??? I've got the three .esm's activated. The meshes show up in BodySlide. I've used BodySlide to batch build. I've loaded the mod, saved, and then reloaded that save.

But in the game, all I see is the MCM menu options and that's it. How do I actually use devices? Does it have something to do with the menu option called "devices underneath"? To be honest, I can't understand what these options mean and I haven't been able to find any instructions, despite looking for many hours online. This mod is uniquely confusing to set up! @_@

I realize I'm supposed to have devices as items in my inventory. How do I get them? ??

Thanks in advance for your help.

To get the devices without using the console, you need a mod like Deviously Cursed Loot that will have an event trigger that will tell the game to apply certain devices automatically to your character, or a mod that adds a shop to buy them from, etc.

Thanks, that's very helpful information.

The mod description says that it includes an "easy to use interaction menu!"  It's quite misleading because someone (like me) might read that and assume it means the mod works out of the box. The background and features sections also suggest that this mod is standalone. And the requirements section says nothing about requiring an additional content mod @_@

Are there instructions somewhere on adding items using the console? I need to determine each item's ID somehow?

Devious Devices (Assets, Ex, and integration) is just the framework. Yeah, sounds weird because these are 3 separate plugins with a lot of MB in files. As dashipper says, you must use another mod to get the items in game. Using AddItemMenu you could get them too, but other mods not only give you access to the devices, but place them in your character in all sorts of events, which you could say is the fun in these sort of mods. The Conversion Tracking thread (in the main section of the Skyrim SE forum) has a list of ported mods for SE and there are a lot of Devious devices addons.

3 hours ago, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

Devious Devices (Assets, Ex, and integration) is just the framework. Yeah, sounds weird because these are 3 separate plugins with a lot of MB in files. As dashipper says, you must use another mod to get the items in game. Using AddItemMenu you could get them too, but other mods not only give you access to the devices, but place them in your character in all sorts of events, which you could say is the fun in these sort of mods. The Conversion Tracking thread (in the main section of the Skyrim SE forum) has a list of ported mods for SE and there are a lot of Devious devices addons.

Thanks you sum up clear.  I just install DD framework mods to use PAHE,  but I hope to see more futures.Then is there way, when test items, ,  easy release (unlock)  them without key etc?

sometimes I experience, after attach items, then I tried to remove,, this mod stop it.

So is there setting in MCM , only show pose when attached, but easy remove without keep restriction

as same as other clothing or accessories? 

And hope to know good BDSM sex animation, or mods which use DD itemsseamless. (not quest mod, but animation which may use currently using DD items)

What I hope to see is,, 

1.  equip items to follower, slave. or BDSM partner 

2  it pose the target with equip DD items, which I choose

3. then start animation, with keep attach DD items.

then which mod  I may need ?   (I already use sexlab mods, which show sexlab frame work animations, like defeat, sexlab ools , FMFS  etc)

But to see BDSM animation which use DD items   I still  do not know good way.

And it is important for me,, I do not hope my male PC equip and locked by DD items,  but only hope to use DD items other NPC (it is my pray style), so which mod you may recommend to enhance my game pray ? 

I tried some  BDSM related mods, and yes I know they work as it discribed (some is not so stable)

but most of them not offer me to select DD  items, (and related animations) I suppose. 

It just set one of ittems (eg blindfold) in DD assets ,with dialogue I feel.   

49 minutes ago, greenmango12 said:

What I hope to see is,, 

1.  equip items to follower, slave. or BDSM partner 

2  it pose the target with equip DD items, which I choose

3. then start animation, with keep attach DD items.

then which mod  I may need ?   (I already use sexlab mods, which show sexlab frame work animations, like defeat, sexlab ools , FMFS  etc)

If you just want to add DD items to an NPC I'd say Laura's Bondage Shop would be the most simple and "safe" to use. It adds a shop outside of Whiterun where you can buy the items and keys (at configurable prices). The mod also contains some quests but I wouldn't say these are for a dominant male, but you can skip the quest and the mod won't force any devices into your character if you don't explicitly ask for it.

Last time I played with PAHE I gave the NPC the DD items and she equipped them with no issues, the animations are applied automaticaly (idles and movement), for sex animations there are some made with bondage in mind, but its a bit random and some anims will overwrite the movement (so for example the NPC may move her arms while using an armbinder for a while during the animation stages). You could increase the amount of animations with bondage using SLAL packs, there is a section in the Conversion Tracking thread with all the anim packs availables and the tags of the animation these packs contain. That section is in a spoiler under the "Animations" title. And the DD items shouldn't be unequipped during a sexlab animation, as these type of items have a keyword to ignore strip rules from sexlab or other mods.

Since I upgraded to DD-AIO Rev3 (with 1.5.97 runtime .dll) Skyrim has been freezing. Been getting a repeat of the following error in my Papyrus logs (spoiler below): "Cannot check worn items against a None keyword".

I have checked my active save with ReSaver to see if there are any unattached instances or undefined elements, but there doesn't appear to be any issues there.

Any input is appreciated. Cheers.

Spoiler

[01/02/2020 - 06:13:52PM] error: Unbound native function "UpdateExposure" called
[01/02/2020 - 06:13:52PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp41"
stack:
    [sla_Framework (0C04290F)].slaUtilScr.GetActorExposure() - "slaframeworkscr.psc" Line 292
    [sla_Framework (0C04290F)].slaUtilScr.GetActorArousal() - "slaframeworkscr.psc" Line 486
    [dcur_clocktick (5704F16F)].dcur_clocktickscript.breastresize() - "dcur_clocktickScript.psc" Line 618
    [dcur_clocktick (5704F16F)].dcur_clocktickscript.clocktickshort() - "dcur_clocktickScript.psc" Line 1257
    [dcur_clocktick (5704F16F)].dcur_clocktickscript.OnUpdate() - "dcur_clocktickScript.psc" Line 1375
[01/02/2020 - 06:13:53PM] SLAX - GetActorExposure END   Zanah returns 0.000000
[01/02/2020 - 06:13:53PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: FNIS PCEA2 Actor: [ActorBase < (00000007)>] group: _2hmatk base: 0 number: 0
[01/02/2020 - 06:13:53PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: FNIS PCEA2 Actor: [ActorBase < (00000007)>] group: _2hmatkpow base: 0 number: 0
[01/02/2020 - 06:13:53PM] [CRDE] time after NPC search: 12.574951
[01/02/2020 - 06:13:54PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: FNIS PCEA2 Actor: [ActorBase < (00000007)>] group: _2hmblock base: 0 number: 0
[01/02/2020 - 06:13:55PM] [CRDE] No nearby NPCs, leaving early
[01/02/2020 - 06:13:55PM] [CRDE] OnUpdate time:13.973145
[01/02/2020 - 06:13:55PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: FNIS PCEA2 Actor: [ActorBase < (00000007)>] group: _bowatk base: 0 number: 0
[01/02/2020 - 06:13:56PM] SLAX - GetActorExposure BEGIN Zanah is 0.000000
[01/02/2020 - 06:13:56PM] error: Unbound native function "UpdateExposure" called
[01/02/2020 - 06:13:56PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp41"
stack:
    [sla_Framework (0C04290F)].slaUtilScr.GetActorExposure() - "slaframeworkscr.psc" Line 292
    [sla_Framework (0C04290F)].slaUtilScr.GetActorArousal() - "slaframeworkscr.psc" Line 486
    [alias Player on quest SLAdventures_MCM (380012C4)].sladventures_playerarousedscanner.OnUpdate() - "SLAdventures_PlayerArousedScanner.psc" Line 9
[01/02/2020 - 06:13:56PM] Error: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:
    [ (00000014)].Actor.WornHasKeyword() - "<native>" Line ?
    [alias playerAlias on quest SpearsMCM (4C079BD4)].Bb_Tsc_plyr_questalias.OnUpdate() - "Bb_Tsc_plyr_questalias.psc" Line 99
[01/02/2020 - 06:13:56PM] SLAX - GetActorExposure END   Zanah returns 0.000000
[01/02/2020 - 06:13:56PM] Error: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:
    [alias playerAlias on quest SpearsMCM (4C079BD4)].Bb_Tsc_plyr_questalias.OnUpdate() - "Bb_Tsc_plyr_questalias.psc" Line 99
[01/02/2020 - 06:13:57PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: FNIS PCEA2 Actor: [ActorBase < (00000007)>] group: _magatk base: 0 number: 0
[01/02/2020 - 06:13:58PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: FNIS PCEA2 Actor: [ActorBase < (00000007)>] group: _boweqp base: 0 number: 0
[01/02/2020 - 06:13:58PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: FNIS PCEA2 Actor: [ActorBase < (00000007)>] group: _mageqp base: 0 number: 0
[01/02/2020 - 06:13:59PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: FNIS PCEA2 Actor: [ActorBase < (00000007)>] group: _magcon base: 0 number: 0
[01/02/2020 - 06:13:59PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: FNIS PCEA2 Actor: [ActorBase < (00000007)>] group: _dw base: 0 number: 0
[01/02/2020 - 06:13:59PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: FNIS PCEA2 Actor: [ActorBase < (00000007)>] group: _jump base: 0 number: 0
[01/02/2020 - 06:14:00PM] Error: Unable to call RemoveInventoryEventFilter - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [None]._ST_monitorScript.RemoveInventoryEventFilter() - "<native>" Line ?
    [None]._ST_monitorScript.OnEffectFinish() - "_ST_monitorScript.psc" Line 33
[01/02/2020 - 06:14:00PM] Error: Unable to call RemoveInventoryEventFilter - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [None]._ST_monitorScript.OnEffectFinish() - "_ST_monitorScript.psc" Line 34
stack:
    [None]._ST_monitorScript.OnEffectFinish() - "_ST_monitorScript.psc" Line 35
stack:
    [None]._ST_monitorScript.OnEffectFinish() - "_ST_monitorScript.psc" Line 36
stack:
    [None]._ST_monitorScript.OnEffectFinish() - "_ST_monitorScript.psc" Line 37
stack:
    [None]._ST_monitorScript.OnEffectFinish() - "_ST_monitorScript.psc" Line 38
stack:
    [None]._ST_monitorScript.OnEffectFinish() - "_ST_monitorScript.psc" Line 39
stack:
    [None]._ST_monitorScript.OnEffectFinish() - "_ST_monitorScript.psc" Line 40
stack:
    [None]._ST_monitorScript.OnEffectFinish() - "_ST_monitorScript.psc" Line 41
stack:
    [None]._ST_monitorScript.OnEffectFinish() - "_ST_monitorScript.psc" Line 42
stack:
    [None]._ST_monitorScript.OnEffectFinish() - "_ST_monitorScript.psc" Line 43
stack:
    [None]._ST_monitorScript.OnEffectFinish() - "_ST_monitorScript.psc" Line 44
stack:
    [None]._ST_monitorScript.OnEffectFinish() - "_ST_monitorScript.psc" Line 45
stack:
    [None]._ST_monitorScript.OnEffectFinish() - "_ST_monitorScript.psc" Line 33
stack:
    [None]._ST_monitorScript.OnEffectFinish() - "_ST_monitorScript.psc" Line 34
stack:
    [None]._ST_monitorScript.OnEffectFinish() - "_ST_monitorScript.psc" Line 35
stack:
    [None]._ST_monitorScript.OnEffectFinish() - "_ST_monitorScript.psc" Line 36
stack:
    [None]._ST_monitorScript.OnEffectFinish() - "_ST_monitorScript.psc" Line 37
stack:
    [None]._ST_monitorScript.OnEffectFinish() - "_ST_monitorScript.psc" Line 38
stack:
    [None]._ST_monitorScript.OnEffectFinish() - "_ST_monitorScript.psc" Line 39
stack:
    [None]._ST_monitorScript.OnEffectFinish() - "_ST_monitorScript.psc" Line 40
stack:
    [None]._ST_monitorScript.OnEffectFinish() - "_ST_monitorScript.psc" Line 41
stack:
    [None]._ST_monitorScript.OnEffectFinish() - "_ST_monitorScript.psc" Line 42
stack:
    [None]._ST_monitorScript.OnEffectFinish() - "_ST_monitorScript.psc" Line 43
stack:
    [None]._ST_monitorScript.OnEffectFinish() - "_ST_monitorScript.psc" Line 44
stack:
    [None]._ST_monitorScript.OnEffectFinish() - "_ST_monitorScript.psc" Line 45
[01/02/2020 - 06:14:00PM] SLAX - GetActorExposure BEGIN Zanah is 0.000000
[01/02/2020 - 06:14:00PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: FNIS PCEA2 Actor: [ActorBase < (00000007)>] group: _sprint base: 0 number: 0
[01/02/2020 - 06:14:00PM] error: Unbound native function "UpdateExposure" called
[01/02/2020 - 06:14:00PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp41"
stack:
    [dcur_clocktick (5704F16F)].dcur_clocktickscript.clocktickshort() - "dcur_clocktickScript.psc" Line 1337
    [dcur_clocktick (5704F16F)].dcur_clocktickscript.OnUpdate() - "dcur_clocktickScript.psc" Line 1375
[01/02/2020 - 06:14:00PM] SLAX - GetActorExposure END   Zanah returns 0.000000
[01/02/2020 - 06:14:00PM]   SexLife: OnUpdate start work function
[01/02/2020 - 06:14:01PM] SLAX - GetActorExposure BEGIN Zanah is 0.000000
[01/02/2020 - 06:14:01PM] error: Unbound native function "UpdateExposure" called
[01/02/2020 - 06:14:01PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp41"
stack:
    [dcur_clocktick (5704F16F)].dcur_clocktickscript.SexAttacks() - "dcur_clocktickScript.psc" Line 409
    [dcur_clocktick (5704F16F)].dcur_clocktickscript.clocktickshort() - "dcur_clocktickScript.psc" Line 1351
[01/02/2020 - 06:14:01PM] SLAX - GetActorExposure END   Zanah returns 0.000000
[01/02/2020 - 06:14:03PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Zanah) -- TRUE -- HIT
[01/02/2020 - 06:14:05PM] SLAX - GetActorExposure BEGIN Zanah is 0.000000
[01/02/2020 - 06:14:05PM] [Dragonborn in Distress] Checking worn devices
[01/02/2020 - 06:14:05PM] error: Unbound native function "UpdateExposure" called
[01/02/2020 - 06:14:05PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp41"
stack:
    [dcur_clocktick (5704F16F)].dcur_clocktickscript.SexAttacks() - "dcur_clocktickScript.psc" Line 414
    [dcur_clocktick (5704F16F)].dcur_clocktickscript.clocktickshort() - "dcur_clocktickScript.psc" Line 1351
[01/02/2020 - 06:14:05PM] Refreshing Helmets [_mz_HT_ActorScript <Active effect 3 on  (00000014)>]
[01/02/2020 - 06:14:05PM] SLAX - GetActorExposure END   Zanah returns 0.000000
[01/02/2020 - 06:14:05PM] Refreshing Helmets [_mz_HT_ActorScript <Active effect 3 on  (00000014)>]
[01/02/2020 - 06:14:07PM] Refreshing Helmets [_mz_HT_ActorScript <Active effect 3 on  (00000014)>]
[01/02/2020 - 06:14:07PM] Refreshing Helmets [_mz_HT_ActorScript <Active effect 3 on  (00000014)>]
[01/02/2020 - 06:14:08PM] Error: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:
[01/02/2020 - 06:14:08PM] [Dragonborn in Distress] Checking worn devices
[01/02/2020 - 06:14:08PM] Error: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:
[01/02/2020 - 06:14:08PM] Refreshing Helmets [_mz_HT_ActorScript <Active effect 3 on  (00000014)>]
[01/02/2020 - 06:14:08PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Zanah) -- TRUE -- HIT
[01/02/2020 - 06:14:09PM] DoWork2 exit, A1 can not be Player
[01/02/2020 - 06:14:09PM] Refreshing Helmets [_mz_HT_ActorScript <Active effect 3 on  (00000014)>]
[01/02/2020 - 06:14:09PM] [DCUR] Sex attacks are out of cooldown. Checking conditions!