41 minutes ago, saltshade said:

I see. That's a bit sad, because it looks so wrong when they aren't even connected. Maybe it will be better in the future.

We have been working on fixing them for over a month, but without any success. The Models have to be rebuild completly and I'm not able to do that.

Is it normal that npcs who equip gags talk normal? And is it normal, that they move their mouth very fast every 1 second?

and what could cause the error message after install?

i did a normal deinstall of older version: deinstall, go in game save, install new, go in game, save, reload. Yet i get error...

18 hours ago, asdj1239 said:

I'm trying to install this mod for the first time, but when I do I get the following error message:

The following files or folders were not found in the archive. This is likely due to an incorrect FOMOD installer. This mod may not work properly.

- Folder '02 DDi (I) - Integration\01 DDi Core\dd_plugin_src'

Is this a problem I should be worried about?

18 hours ago, ahboojiga123 said:

can you go a little bit more detail into how exactly did you reinstall?

i just try reinstalling skse64+skse address library plugins+racemenu

problem still persist

The normal update instructions... There's videos on how to install skse, you can look them up too.

Unzip the skse64 download
Copy skse64_1_5_97.dll, skse64_loader.exe, skse64_steam_loader.dll to the skyrim se install directory (the folder where data and the skyrimse.exe are located)
Zip up the Data folder (which contains the scripts) from the skse download
Move/add the script zip just created to the mod manager
Install and activate with mod manager

17 hours ago, Elsidia said:

For Skyrim SE nioverride not exsist

Not quite true. The nioverride dll does not exist. it is replaced by skee.dll from racemenu.

Skee still uses nioverride script functions, which is why all we have to do in the scripts is fix the version checks. We aren't rewriting every reference to nioverride.

11 hours ago, blechi123 said:

Is it normal that npcs who equip gags talk normal? And is it normal, that they move their mouth very fast every 1 second?

and what could cause the error message after install?

i did a normal deinstall of older version: deinstall, go in game save, install new, go in game, save, reload. Yet i get error...

It depends on what mod is controlling the dialogue at the time. DD can't fix dialogues it doesn't know about, and some dialogues need to run anyway or the scene will break.

The mouth moving fast is normal for unvoiced dialogue. Get fuz ro d'oh and enable subtitles.

If you mean the missing folder error, ignore it. it's for the dll source files and those aren't in the installer and aren't needed for the mod  to function

9 hours ago, shoni89 said:

I just installed DD SE and my character seems to have an invisible armbinder upon loading a save when she stands still, walks normally tho. I never had DD before and I think it's a bug or conflict with something, could anyone help me out?

Did you build the DD bodyslide files?

9 hours ago, blechi123 said:

Soo it seems DD doesnt like to deinstall correctly. I had to use Fallrim to clean my save from the old version. And... all the process of installing can take up to 7-8 Minutes. Take your time.... perhaps update the descritption

You really shouldn't be uninstalling scripted mods like DD mid game. Best way to uninstall  is to go back to a save from before you added that mod. I'm not going to preach on it here, if you want more info google uninstalling mods for skyrim.  The advise has not changed between LE and SE.

3 hours ago, dylanshepard90 said:

Everything works fine for me except when i do something like select tug then my game crashes. I have reinstalled a few times and update FNIS but nothing seems to work. I have the latest DD installed and DDHOTFIX. Any help is appreciated 

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se-43/?do=findComment&comment=3077930

Crashing during struggle or other animations with a controller == Struggle CTD for DD: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se-43/?do=findComment&comment=2894066

1 hour ago, zarantha said:

The normal update instructions... There's videos on how to install skse, you can look them up too.

Unzip the skse64 download
Copy skse64_1_5_97.dll, skse64_loader.exe, skse64_steam_loader.dll to the skyrim se install directory (the folder where data and the skyrimse.exe are located)
Zip up the Data folder (which contains the scripts) from the skse download
Move/add the script zip just created to the mod manager
Install and activate with mod manager

thanks, i know how to normally install mods, i was initially thinking there's some setting/archive/log that i have to clean up somewhere else(other things like the skse logs located in mydocuments)

eventually fixed the issue with dcl nioverride fix provided above

kind of odd how i was able to equip those exact items before the skse update, but has to install the fix after the update to have it work

On 8/13/2020 at 9:02 PM, zarantha said:

Those aren't errors I think. Or at least, i have the same messages and no crashing, so not the real problem.

is anything overwriting xpmsse?

are you using a custom race with a custom or out of date skeleton?

Do you have joy of perspective or immersive first person installed?

Try installing .netscriptframework and see if you get a crash log from that.

I figured out the problem. I am using 3BBB and forgot to switch to SMP mode with the NUM+ and when I did such, my game crashed the same way. CBPC mode is working, but HDT SMP is not, and it is because my PC is old, and the CPU does not have SSE 4.1 instructions on it... DD wasn't the problem, but I appreciate the effort.

That being said, I'm sure I know the answer to this question... but is there a similar way to make DD work with CBPC instead? I don't have any of the above. Nothing overwriting xpmsse because weird things happen when you do so, no custom race, no JOP or the latter, to answer your question.

13 hours ago, Meladiator said:

That being said, I'm sure I know the answer to this question... but is there a similar way to make DD work with CBPC instead?

Until CBPC has an update that will allow it to affect cloth physics, no it cannot be used as a HDT replacer for the chains. CBPC can only affect the body at this time - that's a CBPC limitation.  I remember there was discussion last year between vyxenne and shizof on getting CBPC to work with cloth physics, but I don't know where he is on that.

If you're not able to use HDT, then just make sure you've got ddhotfix installed. This should prevent CTDs due to the HDT enabled chains and no HDT.

I just got Skyrim SE and am having an issue installing this mod.

I got following error message.

image.png.7a33186b0dbece20a76aa64e36e60247.png

Is this file for all three DD Assets, Integration, and Expansion?

On the DDI - Dll page, I tried all 4 options. and got the same message.

I have the newest version current build SE 2.0.19 (runtime 1.5.97)

It seems the highest choice is 2.0.16 (runtime 1.5.80)

Do I need to change my skse version?

Is there a newer dll converted?

11 minutes ago, Xuvish said:

I just got Skyrim SE and am having an issue installing this mod.

I got following error message.

image.png.7a33186b0dbece20a76aa64e36e60247.png

Is this file for all three DD Assets, Integration, and Expansion?

On the DDI - Dll page, I tried all 4 options. and got the same message.

I have the newest version current build SE 2.0.19 (runtime 1.5.97)

It seems the highest choice is 2.0.16 (runtime 1.5.80)

Do I need to change my skse version?

Is there a newer dll converted?

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se-43/page/117/?tab=comments#comment-3096649

I am experiencing the bug where the chains meant to be attached to the harness gloves are floating around in front of it.

I have followed the advice in this comment and installed the fix already:

However that did not resolve my issue. Any ideas on how I might fix this?

38 minutes ago, asdj1239 said:

Any ideas on how I might fix this?

I have. Those chains can't be fixed because HDT SMP functionality is worse than HDT in LE. You can only remove those chains into outfit studio and resave a gloves. After that gloves will be without chains.