1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

Gloves don't have a animations, only handcuffs, yokes, armbinders, dresses. From DCL some locked gloves. Congratulations, you fix your game.

I guess it is fixed then, thanks a lot for the help ! If anyone else stumbles upon the same problem, check the comment I linked above

8 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Strange. Usually those not do CTD even if not installed HDT SMP. You can try delete or rename all xml files - those is used for physic. if it CTD probably some of physics mod you have. As example wristironHDT.xml is for wrist cuffs.

In Meshes folder. If xml is in configuration folders usually this is for body physics.

You have installed xp32ms SE?

They only fail if HDT-SMP is installed.
 I have XPMSSE https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1988   installed.

39 minutes ago, oblivioner said:

They only fail if HDT-SMP is installed

If you have this then you need build HDT version and chains works. somehow.

Strange. Your body is 3BBB? It's not friendly with HDT SMP. Then if you need that mod HDT SMP you need delete or rename all xml files.

And maybe you have xml files from LE version? Those will CTD because not for SE.

Isn't the genital piercing missing? It seems that the item exists in game, but no mesh or texture shows up. There aren't any bodyslide files to work with either.

EDIT: Seems like something did not work out somewhere, The file has the piercingVsoul mesh but it doesnt show in game. Nipples seems to work

There is no device hider active either

Could the reason by because i'm using BHUNP?

9 hours ago, Elsidia said:

If you have this then you need build HDT version and chains works. somehow.

Strange. Your body is 3BBB? It's not friendly with HDT SMP. Then if you need that mod HDT SMP you need delete or rename all xml files.

And maybe you have xml files from LE version? Those will CTD because not for SE.

This is a fresh install set up Dec 23.

UNP Female Body Renewal

HDT-SMP for SSE 1.5.97 v2.11

RaceMenu Special Edition v0-4-16

Fores new Idles in Skyrim SE - FNIS SE

Devious mods installed:
Devious Devices SE
DeviousAdventuresSE Alpha0.95

Devious Captures SE

Deviously Helpless SE

Devious Followers Continued SE v 2.12.2

Deviously Cursed Loot (SE)

Devious Cidhna V 1.10 SE

Deviously Enslaved Continued SE v 13.25.0

Dwaven Devious Cuirass SSE

Which XML am I looking for? 
In meshes/devious/ZaZ/ : collision.xml and floor.xml both match between my LE and SE installs, but ZaZAnkleChainsRagDolls is considerably longer in my LE install.
in meshes/devious/Heretic/xml lib/ : collision (Legs).xml, collision.xml and floor.xml all match between LE and SE installs.   (Matching is based on notepad++ compare plugin)

EDIT: On poking around, I think the culprit may be Joy of Perspective.  More later.

EDIT2: It is definitely Joy of Perspective( https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/9358 ).  Pity, I enjoyed that one.

EDIT3:  Thank you very much for your help Elsidia

57 minutes ago, A~Dark~Place said:

Vortex is alerting me that this mod is still in Form 43... is it safe to resave this mod in the CreationKit to make it the correct Form 44?

In the troubleshootng post (link is in the second post on this forum) there are form 44 plugin already converted. You can also ignore the warning and use it as form 43, there should be no issues at all (aside from that warning)

15 hours ago, Tempy said:

piercingVsoul

Probably yes. I think it can be inside of your body because proportional can be bigger as CBBE. Import those piercing into Outfitstudio, load your BUNP body reference and see where piercing is. Then you can make  new  project and move piercing where you want to be.

5 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Probably yes. I think it can be inside of your body because proportional can be bigger as CBBE. Import those piercing into Outfitstudio, load your BUNP body reference and see where piercing is. Then you can make  new  project and move piercing where you want to be.

Thanks! That was/is the plan indeed to make a bodyslide out of it then. 
I was suspicious on this as well, i tried to TFC in the body to see if it was ingame but i couldn’t find it either so. I guess I’ll try it straight in the outfitstudio then.

I also figured out that BHUNP was using slot 50 for the SMP activation. I changed that as well, could this eventually also have an effect if something is in the way on that slot? Because the piercing is definitely ”equiped”

1 hour ago, GunslingerGirl93 said:

Does this mod auto-equip collars on NPCs? If so, how do I stop it, it's quite annoying. If not, I've been trying to figure out what could specifically cause this and gone through devious-related menus but I cannot figure out what is controlling this.

Nope. If i remember correctly it's devious lore. You have that mod?

Edit This mod is framework and nothing do. Only allows other mods use restraints.

2 hours ago, Tempy said:

I also figured out that BHUNP was using slot 50 for the SMP activation.

Seems there is problem. If this slot is busy 50 then piercings can't equip. It's too use slot 50. Maybe you don't need rework piercings, just try equip when SMP slot is different than 50.

8 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Nope. If i remember correctly it's devious lore. You have that mod?

Edit This mod is framework and nothing do. Only allows other mods use restraints.

I don't have devious lore. Sanguine's Debauchery and maybe Aroused Creatures (*also ZAZ) are the strongest contenders but they don't have anything about equipping things on NPCs in their MCMs. Every other DD-related mod, as far as I know, was added after I noticed this, which was about a month ago.

Under Events and Effects there is something that says: Number of NPC's Slotted.  I can only turn this down to 5 and can't turn it off completely. What does that do? Does it affect how many NPCs have events at once or something else because that was at first what I thought was doing it. Except it doesn't really make sense because the only things being equipped are iron or leather collars and not random DD items.

2 hours ago, MGUnkown said:

Any way someone could help me fix this minor issue with gags being improperly aligned on some NPCs?

Edit: better photo

Issue.PNG

It's an issue with some sculpted faces. You'd have to fix it in the nif for that face. There's no racemenu slider integration to fix it. which means if you fix it for that face, you'll break it for another.

outfit studio will let you fix the nif, but you'd need to import both the gag and the head shape. there is no head reference shape.

1 hour ago, GunslingerGirl93 said:

I don't have devious lore. Sanguine's Debauchery and maybe Aroused Creatures are the strongest contenders but they don't have anything about equipping things on NPCs in their MCMs. Every other DD-related mod, as far as I know, was added after I noticed this, which was about a month ago.

Under Events and Effects there is something that says: Number of NPC's Slotted.  I can only turn this down to 5 and can't turn it off completely. What does that do? Does it affect how many NPCs have events at once or something else because that was at first what I thought was doing it. Except it doesn't really make sense because the only things being equipped are iron or leather collars and not random DD items.

This mod does not distribute collars to the NPCs. you'll need to look through your other mods to figure that out.

NPCs slotted are how many NPCs DD will handle for a given cell for things like bound animations. So if another mod adds an armbinder to NPCs, that's how many of the NPCs with armbinders can use the armbinder animation.  If you hover over an option, it will give a tooltip at the bottom on what it does for most settings.

15 hours ago, GunslingerGirl93 said:

Does this mod auto-equip collars on NPCs? If so, how do I stop it, it's quite annoying. If not, I've been trying to figure out what could specifically cause this and gone through devious-related menus but I cannot figure out what is controlling this.

IIRC it's either Deviously Enslaved Continued, or Sexlab Sexual Fame, though I'm pretty sure it's the former.

I'm tearing my hair out at this point. I know this might not be the right mod but I'm going to go for it here anyway since it seems like most of the veterans of the DD architecture is here - what exactly unequips iron prisoner chains? I have a whole lot of chastity keys, a whole lot of restraint keys and it still says "You lack the key needed..."

Alternatively, is there some universal key that I can just console in? I'm sick and tired of getting these broken chains equipped on me by random mods even though I've set preferences to leather, and then being unable to do anything about it except load to a previous save.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

28 minutes ago, morikawa said:

I'm tearing my hair out at this point. I know this might not be the right mod but I'm going to go for it here anyway since it seems like most of the veterans of the DD architecture is here - what exactly unequips iron prisoner chains? I have a whole lot of chastity keys, a whole lot of restraint keys and it still says "You lack the key needed..."

Alternatively, is there some universal key that I can just console in? I'm sick and tired of getting these broken chains equipped on me by random mods even though I've set preferences to leather, and then being unable to do anything about it except load to a previous save.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

We discussed this in the DCL LE thread, there is some bug which sometimes equips the Contraptions chains by mistake.

To Unlock if it's on your follower use the Furniture interaction key twice or use 200(Yes seriously 200) Furniture keys to unlock.

3 hours ago, prometheusx said:

It could be the  "Sex Lab - Sexual Fame (0.99)" Framework.

There is an option that masochist NPCs want to wear collars which is on per default..

You can deactivate this in the MCM.

3 hours ago, Baltasarr80 said:

yeah i would say follower function of dev. enslaved ... you can make them stop finding items but an npc kann still rape you and possibly equip a colloar. You could also deactivate all collars equiped by the mod

3 hours ago, MasterDev said:

IIRC it's either Deviously Enslaved Continued, or Sexlab Sexual Fame, though I'm pretty sure it's the former.

I don't have any of the other mods mentioned.

It's Sexual Fame Framework! I'm 99% sure but I could only check it for a few minutes. Under NPC Customization there's a setting for Naked Submissives or something except it doesn't seem to undress them and only adds collars but after putting everything to 0% and turning off 'Allow Auto Re-equip] no NPCs seems to have collars anymore. I'm on a new save though (probably have to remove the collars in old saves). I checked all the women in Whiterun when at least half of them would usually have a collar, none of them do.

Thank you for all the suggestions.