FULLY VOICED Companion: Completely Oversexed Ivy 3.2

Hi there, just saw your mod and installed... It looks great but I can't get to her Redeem Voucher. Quest marker says it's in the Med-Tek facility which is locked down due to a quest I haven't done yet. But even if I use TCL to get through the wall I can find no sign of her voucher at the marked location. How do I get it? Pretty please... :smiley:

10 minutes ago, Inajira said:

Hi there, just saw your mod and installed... It looks great but I can't get to her Redeem Voucher. Quest marker says it's in the Med-Tek facility which is locked down due to a quest I haven't done yet. But even if I use TCL to get through the wall I can find no sign of her voucher at the marked location. How do I get it? Pretty please... :smiley:

The voucher is completely reachable, you just need to search a bit for it. It is not in the sealed off lab.

But perhaps you want to wait one day for the new test version which will be released tomorrow, as it has over 1500 more lines of dialog and tons more options than 1.5. ;)

6 hours ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Good on you for sticking with the 'single companion' preference. Multi-companion mods are just horrible...

I quote and absolutely support this. No multi companion! Let's keep distinguished companions from simple followers (like slaves ). I unistalled Heather companion (the most successful companion mod so far for this very reason)

Edit: I am really looking forward to see the affinity system implemented (please make use of the vanilla actor value ca_affinity, or provide the new actor value, if this will be the case, I am looking forward to create ways of integrations of Ivy with my mod :P)

30 minutes ago, anghelos92 said:

I quote and absolutely support this. No multi companion! Let's keep distinguished companions from simple followers (like slaves ). I unistalled Heather companion (the most successful companion mod so far for this very reason)

Edit: I am really looking forward to see the affinity system implemented (please make use of the vanilla actor value ca_affinity, or provide the new actor value, if this will be the case, I am looking forward to create ways of integrations of Ivy with my mod :P)

It will use ca_affinty for sure. Minus values will mean Ivy is more evil, Plus values will mean Ivy is more good.

I am even toying with the idea of letting her become 'so evil' that she will become (sort of) uncontrollable at one point but I've restrained myself from doing so. But I was thinking that she is a robot, learning from your example. If you go around shooting people in the head if they say things you don't like to hear, what would stop an evil Ivy from doing so? So what if you've made her very evil by doing a lot of evil things... what if one of those settlers becomes annoying again.. 'hope you're not one of those synths..'.. pop, pop, Ivy shoots 'm in the head and the whole settlement attacks. It would be immersive to the system but could be extremely game breaking. I think I'll stick with loud mouthing for now.

3 minutes ago, Reginald_001 said:

It will use ca_affinty for sure. Minus values will mean Ivy is more evil, Plus values will mean Ivy is more good.

I am even toying with the idea of letting her become 'so evil' that she will become (sort of) uncontrollable at one point but I've restrained myself from doing so. But I was thinking that she is a robot, learning from your example. If you go around shooting people in the head if they say things you don't like to hear, what would stop an evil Ivy from doing so? So what if you've made her very evil by doing a lot of evil things... what if one of those settlers becomes annoying again.. 'hope you're not one of those synths..'.. pop, pop, Ivy shoots 'm in the head and the whole settlement attacks. It would be immersive to the system but could be extremely game breaking. I think I'll stick with loud mouthing for now.

Dos that mean if you go around eating corpses Ivy will to, or if you go around and have sex with any thing that moves Ivy will to? ( playing as a nymphomaiac cannibull and i would be nice to have a like minded companien.

Just now, phillipswilliam92 said:

Dos that mean if you go around eating corpses Ivy will to, or if you go around and have sex with any thing that moves Ivy will to? ( playing as a nymphomaiac cannibull and i would be nice to have a like minded companien.

If you have four play enabled or some four play mod it will follow that behavior, there's no behavior programmed into her like that in terms of sex anims.

I do like the idea of her becoming a cannibal if you are. If I can make it happen, I will. :smile:

1 hour ago, Reginald_001 said:

If you have four play enabled or some four play mod it will follow that behavior, there's no behavior programmed into her like that in terms of sex anims.

I do like the idea of her becoming a cannibal if you are. If I can make it happen, I will. :smile:

Cool thank you hop fully you can get her to be a Cannibal if the PC is one.

I have uploaded the TEST build (1.9) in the downloads section. As it's gone beyond 100MB I cannot release it in this thread.

Please test it! Let me know of any bugs you run into. (Please follow the test instructions from the download thread.)

Let me know if it works (not even sure about that as it's always unclear which items to pack and which not to).

Fucking enjoy her.

Miscellaneous Testing Instructions.

- Does she spam the same dialog? If so, where?

- Does she cut off dialogue early during a conversation with you?

- Does her gun always spawn? (I've had it disappear in some new games, I think I fixed it but I want to make sure)

- Does she make any MALE reference to you if you are female?

- Does she make any FEMALE reference to you if you are male?

- Does she make IDLE remarks referencing any QUESTS or SCENES that you have not done yet? (To check if her dialog conditions are all set correctly).. For instance does she say something like 'I'm really proud about what you did at the museum of freedom' BEFORE you actually went there? (etc..)

- Does her radio continue to function during your playthrough? (Turn it on every now and then to check if it hasn't gone silent)

- Does she exhibit strange behavior, not present in other companions?

- Take her to see many places.

Affinity testing instructions

- After 20 talks (greetings) with her, she gets to know you better, after 40 she falls in love, after 60 she loves you.

- Spending a night in bed with her counts as either 2 or 3 'chats' worth of affinity, depending on what she said to you about how the night went.

- Does she tell you that she loves you ANYWHERE BEFORE you reached her 'I love you dialogue' when you asked her about your relationship?

- Ivy likes positive chats, lock picking, stealing

- Ivy hates wearing power armor, the player wearing power armor.

(She will still make a remark that it makes her horny when the player wears it. This dialog will be changed in the future to reflect her affinity)

- She has the same hacking skills as Nick Valentine. Does her hacking work?

(Note that she sometimes takes a long time (e.g. 30-60 seconds), this is by design and to add immersion. She does not become unresponsive and a dialogue plays while she hacks. I might be persuaded to shorten her hacking time. But I like taking my time to search around the room while she is hacking a terminal).

Test miscellaneous interactions:

- Have her wear a gasmask and talk to her several times, does she ask if you are her mummy?

- Take her to explore Sentinel site, see what happens and if everything works.

- Take her to Libertalia

Test her Service Menu options:

- Turn her PROSTITUTION OFF then

--- Ask her how she feels about your relationship

--- Talk to her often, she should no longer give you caps.

- Turn her PROFANITY OFF then

--- Ask her how she feels about your relationship

--- She should no longer make nasty IDLES (Profanity is still present in her 'let's talk/thoughts' dialog)

--- She should no longer tell nasty stories in the MEMORY ARCHIVES options of her SERVICE MENU.

--- ANY YOUTUBE UNSAFE idles as you walk with her should be gone now. If you hear her say (very) nasty things with her profanity off, let me know WHAT she said and WHERE she said it and under WHICH circumstances. (E.g. she is very profane in combat).

Known behaviors and issues:

- Ivy might/will work with multi-companion mods and she might run into issues when you do. I don't know.

It's an unsupported feature. She should work as she is a regular companion in basis. But if she's not the '1st' recruited companion (e.g. the MAIN) companion, you might be missing out on features, dialogue and whatnot. Especially quest integration could become an issue with these kinds of mods. You can test it out, and even let me know of an issue. But I might not support it, we'll see what we'll run into with those mods, shall we? (This mod was only tested with the Everyone's Best Friend mod)

- Some 'silence' dialog can sound like white noise. This is due to the batch volume normalization of all voice files. In the 'final' release I will manually replace these 'silences' so this is fixed, but I thought it was a bit too much work for a test release.

- Ivy often lingers around dead bodies, making idle remarks, this is by design. She is a morbid person, interested in death and decay.

- Ivy can have the same bugs as normal companions do, sometimes she gets stuck, sometimes she spams the same dialog over and over. Let me know of any irritating issues I might be able to fix.

- Ivy becomes an attention whore when you use the workshop. Instead of idling around it when you enter workshop mode, within a minute she comes running back to you looking for attention. No matter how much I love the fact that this is fully in character, it can be annoying as hell. I'm working towards a solution.

Does the quest integration for the quests mentioned below work?

- Call to Arms

- Confidence Man

- Fire Support (Known issue, at one point Ivy has a long winded dialog about Danse saying 'remain vigilant', but a huge fight erupts and her words are drowned in the chaos. I will move that dialog to another place in the quest)

- Old Guns

- Pickman's gift

- Pinned

- Plugging a Leak

- Pull the Plug

- Reunions

- Shadow of Steel

- Taking Independence

- 'Minute man - Taking Point' Radiant quests

- The Devil's Due

- The Disappearing Act

- The Secret of Cabot House

- Tracking Kellog

- Unlikely valentine

- With our Powers Combined

20 minutes ago, zf99 said:

the voucher, for some reason, is inside the floor underneath a box. I'm not sure if thats on ivy's end or one of the other 300 mods i've got installed breaking something.

It should be hidden under the box, but you should be able to pick it up. Can you? Or did you need to TCL or somesuch?

Do you have a mod that replaces the notes models? They could make the z-axis lower, placing it underneath or inside the floor. In that case I'll have to put the voucher higher, or perhaps inside a container or something. But in that case you would be missing a whole lot of vanilla in game notes and I would be in serious trouble for my Extended Lore Project as well. :open_mouth:

1 hour ago, zf99 said:

i don't have the save because i'm playing in survival, i'll load up the earliest one i've got and coc myself into there to get the screenshot for you, i'll edit this when i've got it.

ok here it is: https://imgur.com/a/8thnb

the "about" note is there, but the voucher is under the box/floor

Thanks. I'll take a look!

(edit) The voucher most likely moved and was pushed underneath while walking up to it. I've moved it to the bottom shelf of the metal shelves left of the box so that it can't fall or slide somewhere that you cannot pick it up.

i dont know if this is fallout itself being broken, or ivy, but she cant walk past the virtibird on top of the museum. 

siS4cEw.jpg

though i really do like her "cant get there" lines :tongue:

edit: she also seems to be repairing her gun at a chem workstation.

OqHgPkj.jpg

Haha. I think both of these are 'regular' companion bugs. I haven't encountered them myself before. I must have played past the museum a thousand times I think. Just continue playing, she'll warp to your position. :smile:

The museum quest wasn't actually created to be played with companions by Bathesda, so there might be some pathing issues with the vertibird I need to address. I'll check it out.

(edit: this reminds me, for those that dismiss dogmeat before playing the museum quest, they'll miss the dogmeat naming scene with mamma Murphy. I'll check to add this script to Ivy so she can tell you his name instead should this be the case.)

51 minutes ago, Reginald_001 said:

(edit: this reminds me, for those that dismiss dogmeat before playing the museum quest, they'll miss the dogmeat naming scene with mamma Murphy. I'll check to add this script to Ivy so she can tell you his name instead should this be the case.)

Which would mean that avoiding Mama Murphy to evade the name change would be sabotaged by Ivy. Wicked, thoughtless Ivy.

18 minutes ago, Ronin13 said:

How do you guys edit her looks?

And could someone share their edited file?

Thx

Open console with ' then click on Ivy. A number should come up, so type slm "number for Ivy" and hit enter, then ' again to close the console, and it will bring up the menu for changing her looks

I solved the workbench issue by completely moving her spontaneous quest related dialog into script. The constantly looping scene is now no longer needed. Much cleaner solution and it makes her very stable again as companion (phew). This will be fixed in the release.

using the test version works like the 1.5? clean save, install and when the next update comes out same procedure again (dismiss, uninstall, clean save, install..) or is the test version different

could you make her body modifiable via bodyslide (for those who don't like big boobs)

BTW i also had the Redeem voucher spawn in the floor and had to use TCL to pick it up. the other note was in the right location

30 minutes ago, command88+ said:

using the test version works like the 1.5? clean save, install and when the next update comes out same procedure again (dismiss, uninstall, clean save, install..) or is the test version different

BTW i also had the REdeem voucher sapwn in the floor and had to use TCL to pick it up. the other note was in the right location

Yes. Clean save is needed for all scripts and scenes/topics/quests to initialize correctly.

I've moved the voucher to one of the shelves. Because it's a moveable object, the player can move it under the box, or it could fall through the floor.