FULLY VOICED Companion: Completely Oversexed Ivy 3.2

1 hour ago, Reginald_001 said:

You know, that 90's madonna cheap hooker look... :smile:

LOL

7th screenie from top, she's even got a little Marilyn Monroe thing goin' on. 

She looks great! Sultry. Lovely melons. I'm such a sucker for dark areolas. Hate 'em pink. Funny how we all have our tastes, innit?

On another note, Ivy has a couple of cool dialogues where she asks the player to just let her stare into your eyes...and then she does if you draw close! The other dialogue is her wanting a hug. I really wish there was a good hug and kiss animation to activate in Fallout 4 like Skyrim mods have just to round out the immersion. 

Crazy? Leito? Gameaholic? Or maybe you already have a project under way, Reginald? Hmmm...

1 hour ago, Reginald_001 said:

I agree! Well... it is sort of working inside the root cellar. But I like it less as well...!

She also doesn't even say her idles any more in the root cellar, as they are part of the 'commonwealth' idles group. I'll need to think about it. Maybe I should just place her in a test area somewhere below the ground, then spawn her in Sanctuary near the workbench when the player enters Sanctuary. That still doesn't stop her from running off, though. I still don't really know how to fix that.

In other news I've given Ivy's face some attention for the first time. Her first face was just slapped on, because well.. I knew most of you would change her face anyway. I did want to make her a bit more beautiful though than she was before. So I came up with this. Her lips are fuller and it actually works very well with the lipsync, better than it did before! It's all Vanilla Fallout textures and facegen work, nothing custom except for the hair and the outfit. The hair is from KDHairdos, I'll put some work in trying to get permission to add it to the mod. This was the hair I had envisioned for Ivy from the beginning. You know, that 90's madonna cheap hooker look... :smile:

ScreenShot298.thumb.png.8e30b0642ba81c982fd0c373a76e392b.png

(The neck seam in the texturing is texture screwups from my end... I have that with all my models but it shouldn't affect the release at all, she will use your textures and configuration)

ScreenShot285.jpg

ScreenShot286.jpg

ScreenShot287.jpg

ScreenShot288.jpg

ScreenShot289.jpg

ScreenShot293.jpg

ScreenShot294.jpg

ScreenShot293.png

ScreenShot294.png

ScreenShot295.png

ScreenShot296.png

ScreenShot297.png

Why not Move her to HomePlate in Diamond City? Then have her broadcast the location of her redeem voucher on W.I.V.E.S. Radio trigging her quest as soon as you leave Vault 111. That way she dosn't run off and you can listen to her wine about her Voucher as you clean up home plate or redeem her as soon as you buy home plate. You can all so have her use home plate as her base of operations for entertaing her clients. and it gives the PC all the moor reason to go to Diamond City. All so buy haveing her in Diamond City earning a liveing she can reward with half the caps she has all reedy made depending on how long you take to redeem after trigering her quest.

42 minutes ago, phillipswilliam92 said:

Why not Move her to HomePlate in Diamond City? Then have her broadcast the location of her redeem voucher on W.I.V.E.S. Radio trigging her quest as soon as you leave Vault 111. That way she dosn't run off and you can listen to her wine about her Voucher as you clean up home plate or redeem her as soon as you buy home plate. You can all so have her use home plate as her base of operations for entertaing her clients. and it gives the PC all the moor reason to go to Diamond City. All so buy haveing her in Diamond City earning a liveing she can reward with half the caps she has all reedy made depending on how long you take to redeem after trigering her quest.

It would bypass a lot of the quest integration in the first quests. Ideally Ivy is picked up immediately in the game, meaning the voucher might move closer to Sanctuary as well.

Heh, all good suggestions. I'm not a fan of Homeplate myself, but there's a lot of peeps that do like it. I like the idea of getting her early on and also that you have to satisfy a recruitment quest in order to do so instead of just walking up and saying, "Let's go" [cough]TO-RIandVEXand...[cough] but moving the voucher closer would probably help out a lot of newer players. Some other decent areas close by could be the cabin just north of Abernathy where you get the runaway's holotape, Gorski's cabin/basement, Drumlin Diner, or even the Children of Atom's Junkyard just above GrayGarden. All reasonably close without too difficult enemy spawns any fresh meat can handle.

You can always set a trigger box for when the player enters, say, the carport then she will spawn. This way, there's no chance for her to wander until you're actually there to catch her before she starts getting frisky with the bloatflies and roaches. (Gah, that sounded nastier than it did in my head). I like how she is currently implemented in 2.0a, but some peeps are having issue. Either way, we will find her regardless.

I normally only run with a companion only long enough to get their affinity perk and then park them in a main settlement, but I just can't leave Ivy behind even though she doesn't even have an affinity perk. Reason being because you've done beautiful work with her dialogue. She speaks all her interjections in natural places during conversations, and not to mention the oddball ones like having to take a dump. I laugh every time I hear this one.

Like the hair you're planning on using for her. It fits the current look you've got going for her right now. I was going to use the same hair on a Heather redux, but didn't want to change her face too much. Currently working on my own looks override for my own game.

I did find a typo you may have missed in one of her lines: "...breakfast SERIAL." LOL

I seem to have a texture seam issue, too, but it's on all my npcs including my own pc, but I just recently updated to the new TEOB Kaleidoscope, so not sure if that messed up some other stuff or not. I don't remember seeing a texture seam earlier, but I could be wrong. Looks like the same issue you got. If you find a fix, please share.

20180325145424_1.jpg

9 hours ago, phillipswilliam92 said:

In that Case Why not move her Voucher to Red Rocket station or the Museam of Freedom?

Not sure yet. I want the player to have to work just a bit for it.

2 hours ago, DominusKaine said:

Heh, all good suggestions. I'm not a fan of Homeplate myself, but there's a lot of peeps that do like it. I like the idea of getting her early on and also that you have to satisfy a recruitment quest in order to do so instead of just walking up and saying, "Let's go" [cough]TO-RIandVEXand...[cough] but moving the voucher closer would probably help out a lot of newer players. Some other decent areas close by could be the cabin just north of Abernathy where you get the runaway's holotape, Gorski's cabin/basement, Drumlin Diner, or even the Children of Atom's Junkyard just above GrayGarden. All reasonably close without too difficult enemy spawns any fresh meat can handle.

You can always set a trigger box for when the player enters, say, the carport then she will spawn. This way, there's no chance for her to wander until you're actually there to catch her before she starts getting frisky with the bloatflies and roaches. (Gah, that sounded nastier than it did in my head). I like how she is currently implemented in 2.0a, but some peeps are having issue. Either way, we will find her regardless.

I normally only run with a companion only long enough to get their affinity perk and then park them in a main settlement, but I just can't leave Ivy behind even though she doesn't even have an affinity perk. Reason being because you've done beautiful work with her dialogue. She speaks all her interjections in natural places during conversations, and not to mention the oddball ones like having to take a dump. I laugh every time I hear this one.

Like the hair you're planning on using for her. It fits the current look you've got going for her right now. I was going to use the same hair on a Heather redux, but didn't want to change her face too much. Currently working on my own looks override for my own game.

I did find a typo you may have missed in one of her lines: "...breakfast SERIAL." LOL

I seem to have a texture seam issue, too, but it's on all my npcs including my own pc, but I just recently updated to the new TEOB Kaleidoscope, so not sure if that messed up some other stuff or not. I don't remember seeing a texture seam earlier, but I could be wrong. Looks like the same issue you got. If you find a fix, please share.

20180325145424_1.jpg

Ahh that's where it becomes clear I'm not native english. I'll fix the typo! :smile:

47 minutes ago, Ghostman7nz said:

One idea for placing the voucher, would be to place it next to the dead body just across old north bridge from sanctuary. Poor scav was heading to redeem the voucher and get his very own sex bot when a random dog ate him. . .and not in the fun way :smile:

That sounds like a great idea actually, but... then the player doesn't really have to 'work' for her. But you guys've given me some ideas I can work with. Perhaps the voucher will be close to Sanctuary but it still will need some work to get to. :smile:

4 hours ago, Reginald_001 said:

Not sure yet. I want the player to have to work just a bit for it.

Ahh that's where it becomes clear I'm not native english. I'll fix the typo! :smile:

That sounds like a great idea actually, but... then the player doesn't really have to 'work' for her. But you guys've given me some ideas I can work with. Perhaps the voucher will be close to Sanctuary but it still will need some work to get to. :smile:

If you want the player to work for the Voucher a bit then might I sugest Bedford station on one of the dead Railroad agents. Ivy could be an escaped coursor they wear trying to save from the Insitute befor they wear killed buy who ever turned her into a sex bot. Then he placed her redeem Voucher on them to throw the Insitute off his trail and on to the trail of the Railroad. Bedford Station is closer to Sanctuary jest out side of Concord and right before you get to Starlight Drive in and it's infested with fearl Ghouls and it's close to Tenpines bluff so the player can swing buy their doing the quest first steeps.

3 hours ago, monstermash334 said:

So started using this again since last big update. And she will not follow me even after dismissing her. She also when manually tell her with menu to move to a spot she says she cannot.

Step 1:

Open her controller holotape. Click on 'Deactivate Unit'.

Close your pipboy by pressing escape.

Press escape again until you're free in the game again.

Wait 10 seconds.

Step 2:

Open her controller holotape. Click on 'Activate Unit'.

Close your pipboy.

Wait 10 seconds.

That resets her recruitment quest and immediately recruits her as companion again.

(If you don't have the holotape then Ivy didn't install correctly and you need to re-install the MOD (not fallout) and run it on a clean save, as in one that never had Ivy running in it before.)

1 hour ago, Bakuda said:

How about that place where is a hiden  stash in vacum pump , near the pier  the other side the lake in sanctuary. Theres some mole rats and a raider camp and maybe the skeleton is someone try to recover the voucher

Wait... which place is that? :smile:

58 minutes ago, phillipswilliam92 said:

If you want the player to work for the Voucher a bit then might I sugest Bedford station on one of the dead Railroad agents. Ivy could be an escaped coursor they wear trying to save from the Insitute befor they wear killed buy who ever turned her into a sex bot. Then he placed her redeem Voucher on them to throw the Insitute off his trail and on to the trail of the Railroad. Bedford Station is closer to Sanctuary jest out side of Concord and right before you get to Starlight Drive in and it's infested with fearl Ghouls and it's close to Tenpines bluff so the player can swing buy their doing the quest first steeps.

Great idea. Ideally you'll able to pick up Ivy before you even do the Museum of Freedom quest. I'll look into this and all other suggestions!

39 minutes ago, Reginald_001 said:

Step 1:

Open her controller holotape. Click on 'Deactivate Unit'.

Close your pipboy by pressing escape.

Press escape again until you're free in the game again.

Wait 10 seconds.

Step 2:

Open her controller holotape. Click on 'Activate Unit'.

Close your pipboy.

Wait 10 seconds.

That resets her recruitment quest and immediately recruits her as companion again.

(If you don't have the holotape then Ivy didn't install correctly and you need to re-install the MOD (not fallout) and run it on a clean save, as in one that never had Ivy running in it before.)

Wait... which place is that? :smile:

Great idea. Ideally you'll able to pick up Ivy before you even do the Museum of Freedom quest. I'll look into this and all other suggestions!

Exactly and you now have a lore freindly way to tie Ivy's origen to the Railroad which will shude make thinks interesting if Ivy is with you when you join the Railroad. 

On ‎24‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 6:56 PM, figarodlc said:

Try batch building with "morphs" ticked in Body Slide. 

Screenshot (621)_LI.jpg

I did this before but redid it and didn't make a difference :confused: plus im using AB your using cbbe not sure if that makes a difference?

plus if this was skyrim a neck seem like that would be attributed to the npc weight issue, because when I was messing about with weight there, the very same thing happened..

Tried out one of the earlier versions and was just blown away! She is incredible. Can't wait to see where this goes next. Also could you tell me where I can get the black leather clothing she is wearing in the light haired pics? I really think she will be one of the best companion mods ever made. Keep up the good work

1 hour ago, ShivasBane said:

Tried out one of the earlier versions and was just blown away! She is incredible. Can't wait to see where this goes next. Also could you tell me where I can get the black leather clothing she is wearing in the light haired pics? I really think she will be one of the best companion mods ever made. Keep up the good work

Thanks! I'm using the easy girl outfits in those screens. Oh man.. if you don't know EasyGirl outfits yet.. you're in for a treat!

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/19596

In other news. I've reorganized the NX-2C controller holotape and have added some nifty features!

You can now set her combat style and follower distance in the configuration menu of the holotape.

And a small anecdote.. I was just in workshop mode, minding my own business, creating a bit of a player home for me and Ivy, when she walks up to me and says 'Kiss', then she goes back to the couch... shit.. I felt something. It was a bit chilling. I was smiling like hell. With Ivy, and because she has so fucking much dialogue, it really makes her unique. I'm now at the point where I forgot half of her dialog myself and I'm constantly surprised, especially by her idles such as this one. 'Kiss', just one stupid word. But the timing, the fact that I was in workshop mode (and hadn't expected her to talk like all other companions)... it just did me in. :smile:

Another small anecdote and fun thing to try was when Ivy was stuck in the water, swimming somewhere deep in Thicket Excavations. I teleported her out of the water using her holotape, but the teleport explosion made a huge fountain in the water. It was pretty sweet.

Below, first a beautyshot of my current Ivy's playthrough (she's so cocky!!!)..

Then her holotape functions!

ScreenShot301.png

ScreenShot304.png

ScreenShot305.png

ScreenShot306.png

ScreenShot307.png

ScreenShot308.png

ScreenShot309.png

ScreenShot311.png

Whoa, too many commentators to quote. Bedford Station sounds like a great idea considering she's a synth after all. Don't know what your plan for her mythology quest yet, so it may not fit (lore-wise), but it's a great location. Not too close, not too far. Juuuuust right. (so sayeth that fucking fickle biatch, Goldilocks).

Cool anecdote. Thanks for the share. Like I said before, it's the dialogue interactions that make a companion a true companion, and you've done a superbly tremendous job with Ivy. Aside from some QOL mods, Ivy sits at the top of my "Can't Play Without" mod list (even besting Heather, IMO—if you're reading this, Flashy, don't hate me).

Pretty soon, you'll have to quit faffin about with her holotape and start piecing together her mythology quest, yea? I'm referring to her connection to her hand cannon and that place that shall not be mentioned.

As always, can't wait for the new update.

EDIT: I just remembered you said her mythology would involve other exterior cells and whatnot. The creator of the RandomPanser follower mod on Nexus, does just this. Panser's quest takes you to another part of the northeast complete with a fairly large exterior map, several interiors, and many more NPCs to interact with (some friendly, some not). If you're stuck or need some inspiration, I'd take a look, @Reginald_001

17 minutes ago, DominusKaine said:

Pretty soon, you'll have to quit faffin about with her holotape and start piecing together her mythology quest, yea? I'm referring to her connection to her hand cannon and that place that shall not be mentioned.

LOL, the "lady garden" or h.e.doublehockysticks? 'Cos the hand cannon story could go both ways...just sayin'. Indeed it will have to come to that at some point. Honestly, Dominus, sometimes the way you put things in your posts just make me piss myself laughing.

4 hours ago, KM100z said:

I did this before but redid it and didn't make a difference :confused: plus im using AB your using cbbe not sure if that makes a difference?

plus if this was skyrim a neck seem like that would be attributed to the npc weight issue, because when I was messing about with weight there, the very same thing happened..

KM100z, I'm sorry I do not know enough about Atomic Beauty to be of more help to you with the neck seam issue, but based on a few things I've read, I believe you are correct about AB and CBBE being apples and oranges in comparison. One of the things I read was this old thread:  https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/4054655-atomic-beauty/page-111#entry43358780 where a question was asked about the neck seam issue. It would appear that adjusting sliders can have an impact on the neck seam. Is this still the case?

@figarodlc Happy to make some funnies. I figure if we all just kept it cool and easy, lemon breezey, we'd all get along just fine. Leave that drama bs over at the nexus. Just like videotapes, it was the pron industry that set the standard to VHS instead of Betamax. The same applies here on LL, modders and mod users here are doing the fun stuff and we're all learning and just generally having a good time. It's flower power all over again. Give peace a chance. Make love, not war.... Ok, I'll stop.

On a more serious note, the neck seam issue is bugging me too. I don't remember having it in my game when I was just using Valkyr/Ida textures, but now, not so sure. I couldn't ever get AB body to work right for me, so can't really comment on whether it plays nicely with Ivy or not. For @KM100z, I'm thinking the original issue was that Ivy's (Irma's) dress was a CBBE conversion and not an AB conversion which may be what prompted the original issue. I could be wrong, and honestly, I haven't dove that far into checking on the actual dress as supplied by the Ivy mod. It may have been a simple fix as switching the dress to an AB dress, but as with everything, YMMV.

One could always set up an Ivy override mod to give her a truly unique body so that she could use whatever body you want to give her (i.e. she could use CBBE while your default and/or PC uses AB). I thought this may have been what Reginald was going to do, but he's busy doing the more important stuff right now.

I'm going to mess around with the new 8K robo skin overlay, and see what I can get up to. Have fun, all!

1 hour ago, DominusKaine said:

Whoa, too many commentators to quote. Bedford Station sounds like a great idea considering she's a synth after all. Don't know what your plan for her mythology quest yet, so it may not fit (lore-wise), but it's a great location. Not too close, not too far. Juuuuust right. (so sayeth that fucking fickle biatch, Goldilocks).

Cool anecdote. Thanks for the share. Like I said before, it's the dialogue interactions that make a companion a true companion, and you've done a superbly tremendous job with Ivy. Aside from some QOL mods, Ivy sits at the top of my "Can't Play Without" mod list (even besting Heather, IMO—if you're reading this, Flashy, don't hate me).

As always, can't wait for the new update.

EDIT: I just remembered you said her mythology would involve other exterior cells and whatnot. The creator of the RandomPanser follower mod on Nexus, does just this. Panser's quest takes you to another part of the northeast complete with a fairly large exterior map, several interiors, and many more NPCs to interact with (some friendly, some not). If you're stuck or need some inspiration, I'd take a look, @Reginald_001

She actually tells the origin story about the hand gun in the memory files under the service menu, but I'm not sure if that's in the current release. Actually a lot of lore is now present in that menu. The quests (and they are quite a way off as I need to learn some more stuff before I can begin with them) will focus on Ivy's past as the raider Deborah and I have some ideas for it which I'm hoping will pan out. This time I won't post any spoilers other than that it's called 'Ivy in Pornoland' and it'll be way more serious (and fucked up.. and bonding for you and Ivy) than the name suggests.

Also the quests will be released as a separate addon. I want to finish Ivy as full companion (I have a feeling I'm very close to a 'final' release, which I'll call 3.0 just to make clear how different it already is from 2.0a) before starting on the quests. This way, if I fail to make the quests then at least Ivy won't be 'half' a mod... She'll still be a full companion. I'll hopefully release the related quests as addon that require Ivy to be installed.

I do want to add one radiant quest option for Ivy, one of those never ending things, where you need to kill a Raider that didn't pay her after sex, or a customer that was mean to her, to teach them a lesson. Every week or so (in game) she'll ask you to 'take revenge', leading to a mini quest > kill the raider. This will only require some easy scripting and will be basically a carbon copy of the existing 'murder that person' quests (read> easy to set up).

Oh yes, and two important reasons to have Ivy hack your terminals for you:

ScreenShot313.thumb.png.d9cc32e7d3b459e49215a87d4d228b65.pngScreenShot319.thumb.png.215f50fd0b6d697a2b97ed381ed7129f.png

By the way I enjoy the mod and the only one I have from LL on my list.  You have worked very hard on it, and appreciate your artistic vision.  Her dialogue Damn!! If not over the top.  Finally a companion a little more adult, not one in “Leave it to Beaver” land.  May I make a suggestion that you add a way to check Ivy affinity score by either her holotape or by conversation.  Because of what she is, her dialogue doesn’t always  clue you in.  Just a thought 

45 minutes ago, DominusKaine said:

@figarodlc Happy to make some funnies. I figure if we all just kept it cool and easy, lemon breezey, we'd all get along just fine. Leave that drama bs over at the nexus. Just like videotapes, it was the pron industry that set the standard to VHS instead of Betamax. The same applies here on LL, modders and mod users here are doing the fun stuff and we're all learning and just generally having a good time. It's flower power all over again. Give peace a chance. Make love, not war.... Ok, I'll stop.

Yeah, I've found that other-site-that-shall-not-be-named to be far too toxic for my tastes. Feels like taming a hedgehog in an oil slick. Can't be good for creativity, even though some mod authors do ignore the bullshit and carry on, especially in the workshop category. Over at the looksmenu-preset-and-body-slide-preset-and-redundant-mods-that-have-been-released-already-two-years-ago-because-nobody-can-be-bothered-with-reading-anymore-because-we-all-have-the-attention-span-of-a-gnat mod site it kinda looks like Fallout 4 modding is either dead or in a serious drought. So much more creativity and positivity over here. Like muchly. Cheers for the affirmation.

45 minutes ago, Reginald_001 said:

I do want to add one radiant quest option for Ivy, one of those never ending things, where you need to kill a Raider that didn't pay her after sex, or a customer that was mean to her, to teach them a lesson. Every week or so (in game) she'll ask you to 'take revenge', leading to a mini quest > kill the raider. This will only require some easy scripting and will be basically a carbon copy of the existing 'murder that person' quests (read> easy to set up).

Oh yes, and two important reasons to have Ivy hack your terminals for you:

This would be extremely cool! And thanks for hiding the Ivy bum pics. I think I had a small stroke...god is she hot!