FULLY VOICED Companion: Completely Oversexed Ivy 3.2

1 hour ago, Reginald_001 said:

Yes. Clean save is needed for all scripts and scenes/topics/quests to initialize correctly.

I've moved the voucher to one of the shelves. Because it's a moveable object, the player can move it under the box, or it could fall through the floor.

I am sure i didn't move it , it must have spawned in the floor.

Maybe just place a Terminal somewhere to unlock her via radio signal or something.

And could you make her body modifiable. not really a fan of big boobs and so one could use bodyslide to change her appearance

12 minutes ago, command88+ said:

I am sure i didn't move it , it must have spawned in the floor.

Maybe just place a Terminal somewhere to unlock her via radio signal or something.

And could you make her body modifiable. not really a fan of big boobs and so one could use bodyslide to change her appearance

Hopefully that will be in the real release, it's not part of the current test release. You can simply overwrite the .nif file in her mesh directory with your own nif though. ;)

2 hours ago, Reginald_001 said:

Hopefully that will be in the real release, it's not part of the current test release. You can simply overwrite the .nif file in her mesh directory with your own nif though. ;)

cool. Bw in the nif her boobs were totally distoprted. is that because of the physics.

And for her Radiochannel. Richgt now i get a lot of

Spoiler

Doctor Who

Could you add some sex advertisements, Ivy advertising her services or reading nsfw stories. Sh*t like that

And i can confirm: at least stage 1 of her affinity works with a multiple companion mod.... So i thought. she had the line that she started to love be becasue i am hot and smart but now she says she has nothing if i ask her about our relationship. does she have that line only once?

2 minutes ago, figarodlc said:

Not sure if it is a faction thing yet, but everyone in Goodneighbor is hostile to us as soon as we spawn in. Tried several times on older saves to enter Goodneighbor - they're all still hostile. Can anyone confirm?

which version are you using?

what's Ivy's ID for console? the one from help ivy 4 under NPC is wrong.

I have been having a problem where as i'm wondering around ivy just kind of gets "stuck". She decides that randomly she's not going to move from where she's standing, untill i backtrack to her and make her interact with something or talk with her. However i wasnt paying as much attention because i assumed she was following me, now i cant find her at all.

2 hours ago, mashup47 said:

which version are you using?

Report V1.0.9 Test Build

1. Goodneighbour hostile to Ivy and PC.

Conditions: a. Fast travel to Goodneighbour, first occurrence, hostility experienced immediately after Finn gives insurance sales pitch. Reverted to earlier save.

b. Second occurrence, fast travel, hostility experienced immediately after spawning at Goodneighbour entrance. Reverted to earlier save.

Alleviation (1) non-fast travel to Goodneighbour. Had Ivy wait outside door while PC went in alone. No hostility without Ivy present. Hard save.

Alleviation (2) after hard save at Goodneighbour entrance, (without greeting from Finn) immediately exited Goodneighbour and picked up Ivy waiting outside, turned

on our heels and went straitway into Goodneighbour, no hostility, received Finn greeting, no hostility, waited until Hancock did the stabby-stabby, and went about our 

business without hostility.

2. Reunions quest, Fort Hagen. Ivy did a wonderful job commenting along the way during Kellogg's narrative. We entered the final room in the command centre, whereupon with Ivy, both synths and Kellogg were hostile and immediately opened fire on us.

Reverted to earlier save and had Ivy wait outside the final command centre room, whereupon only the two synths accompanying Kellogg were hostile and PC was able to complete the dialogue with Kellogg while taking significant damage from the two synth bodyguards.

Luckily Ivy was waiting to bind wounds and have a lovely sympathy shag immediately after these events. ;)

Alleviation: None found at this time. Replicates every time.

edit: screenshots added5aaf271325ab8_Screenshot(575).thumb.png.2f8f7b0f0c76493bb031523179fa120b.png

i did the redeem ivy quest with two different players. The first time, on the version I downloaded in the wee hours this morning, everything went smoothly and we left Sanctuary. The second time on a different character Ivy won't do anything. I didn't notice her body being a different color than her head the first time, but it was strikingly different the second time with a heavily tanned head and neck and a very pale body.

1 hour ago, zf99 said:

I have been having a problem where as i'm wondering around ivy just kind of gets "stuck". She decides that randomly she's not going to move from where she's standing, untill i backtrack to her and make her interact with something or talk with her. However i wasnt paying as much attention because i assumed she was following me, now i cant find her at all.

If you want Ivy's id in your game, simply press the tilde (~) key while in first-person  to enter console mode and mouse click on her. Ivy's id will appear lower centre-screen.

If she is stuck, she will usually respawn and catch up to you once you leave a cell. Or fast travel. Have you tried any of these?

1 minute ago, pihwht said:

i did the redeem ivy quest with two different players. The first time, on the version I downloaded in the wee hours this morning, everything went smoothly and we left Sanctuary. The second time on a different character Ivy won't do anything. I didn't notice her body being a different color than her head the first time, but it was strikingly different the second time with a heavily tanned head and neck and a very pale body.

Try these ideas on your second character:

Do you have the High-Resolution DLC? If so, you can download a fix for this commonly known as "brown-face bug". Find it here:

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21907/ I have used this fix without the Hi-Res DLC with great effect as well. 

Otherwise, using console commands, 1. get Ivy's id by using above post's method 2. while in console mode, type in showlooksmenu xxXXXXXxx and hit enter (xxXXXXXxx replaced with Ivy's id #) you will see the character creation menu appear in the lower centre screen, back out of console mode and  3. make a change to anything on Ivy's face such as hair colour while watching her face 4. if her face changes colour to the rest of her body, simply re-choose her original hair colour and save character. Mission accompli, mon ami.

1 hour ago, figarodlc said:

Try these ideas on your second character:

Do you have the High-Resolution DLC? If so, you can download a fix for this commonly known as "brown-face bug". Find it here:

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21907/ I have used this fix without the Hi-Res DLC with great effect as well. 

Otherwise, using console commands, 1. get Ivy's id by using above post's method 2. while in console mode, type in showlooksmenu xxXXXXXxx and hit enter (xxXXXXXxx replaced with Ivy's id #) you will see the character creation menu appear in the lower centre screen, back out of console mode and  3. make a change to anything on Ivy's face such as hair colour while watching her face 4. if her face changes colour to the rest of her body, simply re-choose her original hair colour and save character. Mission accompli, mon ami.

I removed Ivy and cleaned the save. This time she turned out monocrome, but she still won't follow. She will go. She will trade. she will stay. "Follow" gets a "Yes," but she immediately turns and walks to Sanctuary. She know where she belongs. I'll start a new game next time. Right now she is waiting in the market in Diamond City having been persuaded by moveto player.

1 hour ago, pihwht said:

I removed Ivy and cleaned the save. This time she turned out monocrome, but she still won't follow. She will go. She will trade. she will stay. "Follow" gets a "Yes," but she immediately turns and walks to Sanctuary. She know where she belongs. I'll start a new game next time. Right now she is waiting in the market in Diamond City having been persuaded by moveto player.

Hmmm, are you currently using any follower mods such as those which would allow you to have more than one follower? 

Have you actively dismissed her by using the dismiss command in her dialogue?

Have you passively dismissed her by choosing a different follower whilst she is still your follower? 

Sorry about the q's, but maybe we can possibly narrow the issue down...and get it sorted.

8 hours ago, command88+ said:

cool. Bw in the nif her boobs were totally distoprted. is that because of the physics.

And for her Radiochannel. Richgt now i get a lot of

Reveal hidden contents

Doctor Who

Could you add some sex advertisements, Ivy advertising her services or reading nsfw stories. Sh*t like that

And i can confirm: at least stage 1 of her affinity works with a multiple companion mod.... So i thought. she had the line that she started to love be becasue i am hot and smart but now she says she has nothing if i ask her about our relationship. does she have that line only once?

There are 25 radio songs and 1 trailer is a 50's Dr Who trailer. Keep listening to the radio, keep asking her at later times. The affinity system is explained in the test instructions. Once you reached highest affinity she'll repeat that she loves you every 16 in game hours.

4 hours ago, figarodlc said:

Report V1.0.9 Test Build

1. Goodneighbour hostile to Ivy and PC.

Conditions: a. Fast travel to Goodneighbour, first occurrence, hostility experienced immediately after Finn gives insurance sales pitch. Reverted to earlier save.

b. Second occurrence, fast travel, hostility experienced immediately after spawning at Goodneighbour entrance. Reverted to earlier save.

Alleviation (1) non-fast travel to Goodneighbour. Had Ivy wait outside door while PC went in alone. No hostility without Ivy present. Hard save.

Alleviation (2) after hard save at Goodneighbour entrance, (without greeting from Finn) immediately exited Goodneighbour and picked up Ivy waiting outside, turned

on our heels and went straitway into Goodneighbour, no hostility, received Finn greeting, no hostility, waited until Hancock did the stabby-stabby, and went about our 

business without hostility.

2. Reunions quest, Fort Hagen. Ivy did a wonderful job commenting along the way during Kellogg's narrative. We entered the final room in the command centre, whereupon with Ivy, both synths and Kellogg were hostile and immediately opened fire on us.

Reverted to earlier save and had Ivy wait outside the final command centre room, whereupon only the two synths accompanying Kellogg were hostile and PC was able to complete the dialogue with Kellogg while taking significant damage from the two synth bodyguards.

Luckily Ivy was waiting to bind wounds and have a lovely sympathy shag immediately after these events. ;)

Alleviation: None found at this time. Replicates every time.

edit: screenshots added

[Edit] As I expected, defo NOT Ivy related, I'm seeing this bug pop up everywhere, also with vanilla companions:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/377160/discussions/0/496880503079932584/

But I'll defo take a look. Could you get me your save game if possible? Perhaps I can load it up and check her stats in the console.

5 hours ago, zf99 said:

This is been flagged and fixed for the next release, thanks!

4 hours ago, pihwht said:

(Edit) The reason for this is that I am trying to give her her own body file. She has her own body file and texture, but still a regular head part. What's happening is that your own customisations are on the head, but not on the body part (or vice versa not sure).

Find your own femalebody.nif file in the actors directory and overwrite the one in the following directory: Fallout 4\data\meshes\actors\character\char_ivy

Let me know if that solves it.

36 minutes ago, figarodlc said:

Never heard of this bug before and never experienced it before, but thanks for this. 

Oh I'll still look into it. Perhaps I can prevent it somehow!

3 hours ago, pihwht said:

This won't work. You can't clean the save. Quests and whatnot kind of variables are cached in your save. Once it had Ivy loaded do not ever load a new version into this game. 'Cleaning' doesn't work and won't be supported.

For proper testing (this is a test version after all) a new game, or one that never had Ivy loaded before, is required.

1 hour ago, figarodlc said:

Never heard of this bug before and never experienced it before, but thanks for this. 

Found some more info on this:

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/164592-fallout-4/72853761

(Edit: I think by adding another faction I might have fixed this for the next release, I PM'ed you a hotix)

(Edit2: Am putting together a new test release with all feedback combined should be released later today/tonight)

On 3/18/2018 at 3:18 AM, Reginald_001 said:

Miscellaneous Testing Instructions.

- Does she spam the same dialog? If so, where? No spamming

- Does she cut off dialogue early during a conversation with you? No

- Does her gun always spawn? (I've had it disappear in some new games, I think I fixed it but I want to make sure) Not had this problem; gun always spawns.

- Does she make any MALE reference to you if you are female? No

- Does she make any FEMALE reference to you if you are male? No

- Does she make IDLE remarks referencing any QUESTS or SCENES that you have not done yet? (To check if her dialog conditions are all set correctly).. For instance does she say something like 'I'm really proud about what you did at the museum of freedom' BEFORE you actually went there? (etc..) Not had any issues with this

- Does her radio continue to function during your playthrough? (Turn it on every now and then to check if it hasn't gone silent) Yes, have had one radio on always and one on and off. Both working flawlessly.

- Does she exhibit strange behavior, not present in other companions? Of course; she is cheeky, inappropriate and filthy. And I love her!! Other than that, no.

- Take her to see many places. Oh, the places we've seen. And the stuff she says...:tongue:

Affinity testing instructions

- After 20 talks (greetings) with her, she gets to know you better, after 40 she falls in love, after 60 she loves you. She now loves my pc, but sometimes reverts to a "Nothing, ask me later" dialogue when asked. Would prefer a "building" relationship that has intimate answers to relationship queries.

- Spending a night in bed with her counts as either 2 or 3 'chats' worth of affinity, depending on what she said to you about how the night went. Working

- Does she tell you that she loves you ANYWHERE BEFORE you reached her 'I love you dialogue' when you asked her about your relationship? No

- Ivy likes positive chats, lock picking, stealing Yes, getting "Ivy liked that" and even a few "Ivy loved thats" with appropriate regularity.

- Ivy hates wearing power armor, the player wearing power armor. Yes and love the smart-ass comments too

(She will still make a remark that it makes her horny when the player wears it. This dialog will be changed in the future to reflect her affinity)

- She has the same hacking skills as Nick Valentine. Does her hacking work? Yes and the sequencing is brilliant

(Note that she sometimes takes a long time (e.g. 30-60 seconds), this is by design and to add immersion. She does not become unresponsive and a dialogue plays while she hacks. I might be persuaded to shorten her hacking time. But I like taking my time to search around the room while she is hacking a terminal).

The above represents testing for 8 hours. Will finish below right now. Am pulling an all-nighter to sleep on flight tomorrow (7 hours). Just got notice the meeting was cancelled this week...woo hoo! Back to testicling. 

On 3/18/2018 at 3:18 AM, Reginald_001 said:

Test miscellaneous interactions:

- Have her wear a gasmask and talk to her several times, does she ask if you are her mummy?

- Take her to explore Sentinel site, see what happens and if everything works.

- Take her to Libertalia

Test her Service Menu options:

- Turn her PROSTITUTION OFF then

--- Ask her how she feels about your relationship Noice

--- Talk to her often, she should no longer give you caps. Working.

- Turn her PROFANITY OFF then

--- Ask her how she feels about your relationship OK

--- She should no longer make nasty IDLES (Profanity is still present in her 'let's talk/thoughts' dialog) Working

--- She should no longer tell nasty stories in the MEMORY ARCHIVES options of her SERVICE MENU. Working

--- ANY YOUTUBE UNSAFE idles as you walk with her should be gone now. If you hear her say (very) nasty things with her profanity off, let me know WHAT she said and WHERE she said it and under WHICH circumstances. (E.g. she is very profane in combat). Working

Known behaviors and issues:

- Ivy might/will work with multi-companion mods and she might run into issues when you do. I don't know. Do not run multi-companion mods, sorry

It's an unsupported feature. She should work as she is a regular companion in basis. But if she's not the '1st' recruited companion (e.g. the MAIN) companion, you might be missing out on features, dialogue and whatnot. Especially quest integration could become an issue with these kinds of mods. You can test it out, and even let me know of an issue. But I might not support it, we'll see what we'll run into with those mods, shall we? (This mod was only tested with the Everyone's Best Friend mod)

- Some 'silence' dialog can sound like white noise. This is due to the batch volume normalization of all voice files. In the 'final' release I will manually replace these 'silences' so this is fixed, but I thought it was a bit too much work for a test release. I use headphones and didn't really notice any annoying white noise during silent dialogue.

- Ivy often lingers around dead bodies, making idle remarks, this is by design. She is a morbid person, interested in death and decay. Working

- Ivy can have the same bugs as normal companions do, sometimes she gets stuck, sometimes she spams the same dialog over and over. Let me know of any irritating issues I might be able to fix. Went over a couple of these already as pertaining to quest and Goodneighbour.

- Ivy becomes an attention whore when you use the workshop. Instead of idling around it when you enter workshop mode, within a minute she comes running back to you looking for attention. No matter how much I love the fact that this is fully in character, it can be annoying as hell. I'm working towards a solution. This is a problem when performing precise placement. Fix would be nice, but she can be dismissed whilst building as well.

Does the quest integration for the quests mentioned below work?

- Call to Arms

- Confidence Man

- Fire Support (Known issue, at one point Ivy has a long winded dialog about Danse saying 'remain vigilant', but a huge fight erupts and her words are drowned in the chaos. I will move that dialog to another place in the quest)

- Old Guns

- Pickman's gift

- Pinned

- Plugging a Leak

- Pull the Plug

- Reunions

- Shadow of Steel

- Taking Independence

- 'Minute man - Taking Point' Radiant quests

- The Devil's Due

- The Disappearing Act

- The Secret of Cabot House

- Tracking Kellog

- Unlikely valentine

- With our Powers Combined

4 hours ago, figarodlc said:

The above represents testing for 8 hours. Will finish below right now. Am pulling an all-nighter to sleep on flight tomorrow (7 hours). Just got notice the meeting was cancelled this week...woo hoo! Back to testicling. 

That's great. Your testing is greatly appreciated!

12 hours ago, zf99 said:

I have fixed this issue and the workshop issue, by moving the entire 'idle chatter' scene which was looping in the background into a scripted version. Having this scene loop constantly introduced lots of small glitches such as Ivy just standing there, her coming to you in the workshop and other matters. Since I now just do 'say' commands directly on the actor none of this behavior is present any more. She now follows you exactly as regular companions and has her own idle dialog based on quest progression.

Adding Strong's companioncrime faction PlayerAlly faction (like Nick's) should fix the goodneighbour issue, but I haven't been able to reproduce it yet.

(edit) Confirmed fixed.

(Edit) I've fixed some issues in the Museum of Freedom with the Navmesh. Ivy is now able to hack the console without getting stuck in the floor. Luckily I did not have to touch any of the precombined stuff so it's all good. Ran through the quest and she no longer glitches as she tries to get behind the terminal to unlock it, because of the debris on the floor. I've moved it back a couple of units then manually add a bit of navmesh for better navigation.

11 minutes ago, Reginald_001 said:

I've unleashed the beast.

Ivy 2.0 is available for all to download and enjoy.

Most excellent! Hey all, you will NOT believe what has been integrated into Ivy since 1.5. Don't want to spoil, so just hang with her every moment you possibly can and prepare to be amazed - and not just by her dialogue.

Thank you so much, Reginald, for the insane amount of work you have put into Ivy and for sharing her with us. Your vision and artistic implementation are unparalleled. Every time I think I've seen it all, Ivy surprises yet again. She is by far my favourite companion. And I get the feeling you are not finished with her...:smiley: