FULLY VOICED Companion: Completely Oversexed Ivy 3.2

27 minutes ago, DominusKaine said:

Fuck a diddle doo! Did Ivy really just initiate a radstorm? LMAO

Will we be able to control the weather with Ivy at some point? Like maybe as a companion perk or something? That'd be kind of neat... and different than all the other comps.

Anyways, just gonna leave this here. Ivy's still in beta :tongue:

20180323105957_1.jpg

Lol, the first time Ivy initiated a rad-storm for me I had the same reaction. There is too much cool stuff in this mod...

15 hours ago, KM100z said:

not sure if its been fixed since I last downloaded but...

if the esp is after AFT it borks AFT and companions wont follow or follow when asked to, if before it seems to work ok

plus I seem to be getting a neck gap issue

Did some testing, you can try this, it's a bodyslide preset for Irma's dress and nicely customizable as well: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16353 and it works well on Ivy. After checking I see that some skin is added to the vanilla Irma dress, which can cause a texture issue like that if you use a custom model. So building the model for your bodytype should fix it.

49 minutes ago, command88+ said:

what exactly is new in the latest update (since its still 2a and the same size?)

2.0a - Minor bug was identified in the ivy chat script where she interrupts you during scenes, fixed!

Simply overwrite the files, no new game needed if you had 2.0 already installed!

But 2.0a was released about half an hour after 2.0 was released, not many will have 2.0 installed.

Version 2.1 is coming up this weekend (Sunday I think), adding around 500 lines of quest and location dialogue and more stable chat system for Ivy.

Also, just in terms of what's still coming up in the long run. I still have a lot of quest integration to do, only about 10% done, that's hundreds more lines, if not thousands. The same goes for locational awareness, only about 35% done.. so I've got some work ahead and there's really a lot more to come for Ivy, features, quests and much more dialogue.

39 minutes ago, Reginald_001 said:

2.0a - Minor bug was identified in the ivy chat script where she interrupts you during scenes, fixed!

Simply overwrite the files, no new game needed if you had 2.0 already installed!

But 2.0a was released about half an hour after 2.0 was released, not many will have 2.0 installed.

Version 2.1 is coming up this weekend (Sunday I think), adding around 500 lines of quest and location dialogue and more stable chat system for Ivy.

Also, just in terms of what's still coming up in the long run. I still have a lot of quest integration to do, only about 10% done, that's hundreds more lines, if not thousands. The same goes for locational awareness, only about 35% done.. so I've got some work ahead and there's really a lot more to come for Ivy, features, quests and much more dialogue.

okay i was wondering because this update is 2a, the one i installed on 21st was 2a and the one before that was also named 2a

8 hours ago, Reginald_001 said:

Did some testing, you can try this, it's a bodyslide preset for Irma's dress and nicely customizable as well: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16353 and it works well on Ivy. After checking I see that some skin is added to the vanilla Irma dress, which can cause a texture issue like that if you use a custom model. So building the model for your bodytype should fix it.

fixed the dress and neck clothed, after I rebuilt everything in bodyslide, now piper is showing neck seams while nude -.- plus ivy still is also while nude has neck seem, but cait, myself and settlers don't have it >.< that's why im thinking its an AB clash some how...

20180324042930_1x.jpg

14 hours ago, command88+ said:

okay i was wondering because this update is 2a, the one i installed on 21st was 2a and the one before that was also named 2a

2.0a was uploaded at the 21st. If the version number does not change it's not a new version. Not sure what the site is doing in terms of sending update notifications but the upload from the 21st was the last build. You only need to check if the build number has been increased, before downloading. :smile:

8 hours ago, Thasic said:

All of the additional content you intend to add sounds fantastic. I'm wondering if updates will require a clean save or new game or if I can just do an over-write of the older file?

Note sure yet. The reason why I added the holotape was so that at a later stage I could maybe add a 'install upgrades' functionality to her Holotape. THen the process would be > overwrite all files > run game > run holotape option to reset Ivy.

7 hours ago, KM100z said:

fixed the dress and neck clothed, after I rebuilt everything in bodyslide, now piper is showing neck seams while nude -.- plus ivy still is also while nude has neck seem, but cait, myself and settlers don't have it >.< that's why im thinking its an AB clash some how...

20180324042930_1x.jpg

I don't know what to say. I think you're experiencing issues having nothing to do with Ivy as a mod.

Again, I do literally NOTHING with meshes or anything like that.

Nice tits though. :smile:

Hello, I'm having a small problem... I've been over the Med-Tek building for about two hours and I just realized where my problem is... The voucher isn't at the marked location. (Scanning this thread it looks like it might be under the floor?) So the quick solution is to get the voucher id so I can just spawn it. Do you happen to have it?

43 minutes ago, Streutker said:

Hello, I'm having a small problem... I've been over the Med-Tek building for about two hours and I just realized where my problem is... The voucher isn't at the marked location. (Scanning this thread it looks like it might be under the floor?) So the quick solution is to get the voucher id so I can just spawn it. Do you happen to have it?

Open the console, type 'help voucher 0'.

Write down the ID.

Type 'player.placeatme <id>'

Then pick it up.

That should do the trick. The note has now been made 'solid' with havok disabled so it shouldn't go anywhere in the next release.

14 hours ago, KM100z said:

Try batch building with "morphs" ticked in Body Slide. 

Screenshot (621)_LI.jpg

Added around 300 new lines of locational dialogue today. I'm at 75% of all indoor locations, meaning that currently Ivy has something unique to say about 75% of all interior locations you enter. I think I'll be able to manage finishing all of them by tomorrow. Added my own 'mod' for Ivy so I could give her some custom hair and whatnot. Mods used in the screens are easy girls outfit for the necklace and glasses, KDHairdos for the hair. Zeyes Hair color variations for the dark red.

ScreenShot257.jpg

ScreenShot267.jpg

ScreenShot270.jpg

ScreenShot275.jpg

ScreenShot276.jpg

Just started with Ivy (2.0a) No problems with the quest, voucher or gun.

Love everything so far.

"ever wanted some of that han-cock?" -Haven't been to goodneighbor yet...

"How about a three-some with _p_iper?" -Met her. Sounds good... :smile:

I know you couldn't possibly have a line for all/ANY mod locations, so not surprised (but still slightly disappointed), that Ivy didn't say the line...

fwTardisInterior01     ("It's bigger on the inside...")

Fallout Who

Sadly it seems discontinued, but I have a working Tardis already so...

ScreenShot1.png

Edited for spelling.

3 hours ago, command88+ said:

the next one will be 2.1? That this (update 3 hrs ago) is still named 2.0a is confusing. it shoud be 2.0d or e

Per Reginald_001 just a few posts above:

"2.0a was uploaded at the 21st. If the version number does not change it's not a new version. [emphasis mine: fdlc] Not sure what the site is doing in terms of sending update notifications but the upload from the 21st was the last build. You only need to check if the build number has been increased, before downloading. :smile:"

LoversLab will classify the mod page as updated even if there are changes made only to text or photos or how-to's etcetera. Just keep a beady little eye on the version number. If it states that the version number is still 2.0a, then that is the version number currently downloadable. 

The mod author is very thorough and will let you know when a new version of the mod is available.

4 hours ago, figarodlc said:

Per Reginald_001 just a few posts above:

"2.0a was uploaded at the 21st. If the version number does not change it's not a new version. [emphasis mine: fdlc] Not sure what the site is doing in terms of sending update notifications but the upload from the 21st was the last build. You only need to check if the build number has been increased, before downloading. :smile:"

LoversLab will classify the mod page as updated even if there are changes made only to text or photos or how-to's etcetera. Just keep a beady little eye on the version number. If it states that the version number is still 2.0a, then that is the version number currently downloadable. 

The mod author is very thorough and will let you know when a new version of the mod is available.

Indeed. If there aren't giant letters posting here that a new version is released, none will be.

I added some text and screenshots to the mod description yesterday, that's why it's saying that the mod was updated.

So I downloaded this and Ivy is not in Sanctuary.  

I do not have any mods that modify Sanctuary.

I tried to help ivy 4... to get the xx000FF2 RefID (mine was B1000FF2) and console could not moveto player.

Is there an item with the mod I can console that will summon her so I can enjoy your mod or I am I just SOL. 

(Also why put her in an area where she can just wander off?)

8 minutes ago, ddufour1395 said:

I tried to help ivy 4... to get the xx000FF2 RefID (mine was B1000FF2) and console could not moveto player.

Is there an item with the mod I can console that will summon her so I can enjoy your mod or I am I just SOL. 

Check the "data" tab in your pipboy. Anything about Ivy in there? If not, try downloading again. If yes, select the Ivy reference and see if there is a marker you can follow to find her. She sometimes fucks off to kill one of the bloatflies in the area.

I've relocated Ivy into the root cellar, in one of the houses in the back of Sanctuary.

It think this fits more with the story, because there is a bed there, some electronics, etc..etc.. as if her creator left her there. And it will fix the issue where Ivy runs off before she is recruited, as she is restricted to this interior cell now. It also explains why no one else has recruited her, they had no pipboy to pick up the radio signal.

Should the player be below level 7, then I am thinking of letting Ivy give the player 1 stealthboy when she gives them the quest, then they can find another one inside MedTek. This will help the player sneak in and out of the place without a bunch of ferals jumping on them. Higher level characters will just have to cope, it's not that much farther than Corvega, which is one of the first Minutemen quests (at least in my playthroughs) and it's easy to sneak past the Super Mutants in Malden Center, even without the sneak perks. Just keep your distance. :smile:

(edit) Finished up on all interior cell dialogue. Every place you take Ivy to will produce some kind of unique line of dialogue. Currently at 2310 lines of dialogue.

6 hours ago, ddufour1395 said:

6 hours ago, figarodlc said:

Check the "data" tab in your pipboy. Anything about Ivy in there? If not, try downloading again. If yes, select the Ivy reference and see if there is a marker you can follow to find her. She sometimes fucks off to kill one of the bloatflies in the area.

Yea, either the mod didn't install correctly (if this, then uninstall, delete all mod files, redownload, install, activate, and try again.)

OR

She's hunting flies which can happen if YOU aggro the flies and they get too close to her aggro range. They tend to fly off across the river towards Red Rocket, so YMMV. Also if this is the case, MOVETO PLAYER should work for you. You can always trying moving YOU to her location too with this command: Player.MoveTo (Ivy's RefID)

4 hours ago, Reginald_001 said:

I've relocated Ivy into the root cellar, in one of the houses in the back of Sanctuary.

It think this fits more with the story, because there is a bed there, some electronics, etc..etc.. as if her creator left her there. And it will fix the issue where Ivy runs off before she is recruited, as she is restricted to this interior cell now. It also explains why no one else has recruited her, they had no pipboy to pick up the radio signal.

Should the player be below level 7, then I am thinking of letting Ivy give the player 1 stealthboy when she gives them the quest, then they can find another one inside MedTek. This will help the player sneak in and out of the place without a bunch of ferals jumping on them. Higher level characters will just have to cope, it's not that much farther than Corvega, which is one of the first Minutemen quests (at least in my playthroughs) and it's easy to sneak past the Super Mutants in Malden Center, even without the sneak perks. Just keep your distance. :smile:

(edit) Finished up on all interior cell dialogue. Every place you take Ivy to will produce some kind of unique line of dialogue. Currently at 2310 lines of dialogue.

I kinda like listening to her whining about her redeem voucher while I do some quick Sanctuary housekeeping before heading off to go find it for her. Moving her out of the cell... well, imma just say, "I don't like it!"

For reals though, I totally understand the reasoning for it. There are just a bunch of mods that already edit that cell. Maybe you can just stick her inside one of the Sanctuary house like the the first one on the left as you cross the bridge. It would be the house next door to yours in prelogue. There are no critters in there and most players will walk right past it after crossing the bridge. Anyways, just a suggestion/feedback.

I love her vitriol towards Danse during the Call to Arms quest (I hate Paladin Danse). Test-firing the rocket engine never felt so good after Ivy's urging. Love it, bro. I hope you did the same sort of thing with some of the other companion mythologies. Been having so much fun with her, I've put off meeting/recruiting any of the vanilla companions until later.

Again, appreciate all the work you've done.

12 minutes ago, DominusKaine said:

I kinda like listening to her whining about her redeem voucher while I do some quick Sanctuary housekeeping before heading off to go find it for her. Moving her out of the cell... well, imma just say, "I don't like it!"

For reals though, I totally understand the reasoning for it. There are just a bunch of mods that already edit that cell. Maybe you can just stick her inside one of the Sanctuary house like the the first one on the left as you cross the bridge. It would be the house next door to yours in prelogue. There are no critters in there and most players will walk right past it after crossing the bridge. Anyways, just a suggestion/feedback.

I love her vitriol towards Danse during the Call to Arms quest (I hate Paladin Danse). Test-firing the rocket engine never felt so good after Ivy's urging. Love it, bro. I hope you did the same sort of thing with some of the other companion mythologies. Been having so much fun with her, I've put off meeting/recruiting any of the vanilla companions until later.

Again, appreciate all the work you've done.

Gotta agree with DominusKaine. I like her whinging as well when you are fiddling about in her general area. But I too understand the reasoning, even though with so many mods editing the cell, it's easy to solve with load order...

Or the second house on the left as you cross the bridge. Isn't that Sanctuary's pre-war drug dealer's house? Still pretty far from critters, although you do have those two radroaches in the first house on the right. I think they only spawn when the PC enters that specific zone, though. I don't remember. 

I agree! Well... it is sort of working inside the root cellar. But I like it less as well...!

She also doesn't even say her idles any more in the root cellar, as they are part of the 'commonwealth' idles group. I'll need to think about it. Maybe I should just place her in a test area somewhere below the ground, then spawn her in Sanctuary near the workbench when the player enters Sanctuary. That still doesn't stop her from running off, though. I still don't really know how to fix that.

In other news I've given Ivy's face some attention for the first time. Her first face was just slapped on, because well.. I knew most of you would change her face anyway. I did want to make her a bit more beautiful though than she was before. So I came up with this. Her lips are fuller and it actually works very well with the lipsync, better than it did before! It's all Vanilla Fallout textures and facegen work, nothing custom except for the hair and the outfit. The hair is from KDHairdos, I'll put some work in trying to get permission to add it to the mod. This was the hair I had envisioned for Ivy from the beginning. You know, that 90's madonna cheap hooker look... :smile:

ScreenShot298.thumb.png.8e30b0642ba81c982fd0c373a76e392b.png

(The neck seam in the texturing is texture screwups from my end... I have that with all my models but it shouldn't affect the release at all, she will use your textures and configuration)

ScreenShot285.jpg

ScreenShot286.jpg

ScreenShot287.jpg

ScreenShot288.jpg

ScreenShot289.jpg

ScreenShot293.png

ScreenShot294.png

ScreenShot295.png

ScreenShot296.png

ScreenShot297.png

ScreenShot293.jpg

ScreenShot294.jpg