3 hours ago, leszakadt_plafon said:

Until then, it can not really be applied ...    (Addig nem igazán lehet alkalmazásba venni .... )

I don't have DCW installed right now so I can't check this. But I don't think a translation file is needed. Isn't it just a matter of writing a new config.json file?

15 hours ago, markdf said:

I don't have DCW installed right now so I can't check this. But I don't think a translation file is needed. Isn't it just a matter of writing a new config.json file?

I understand ... if I could or would know the shaping of json's shape, I would do it. But I do not understand. Therefore, I can only transcribe txt things. Not irrelevant, easy to modify for any error in the specification. I can see pictures of others, we do not understand what the problem is ... because its definition is not in its language. But so, the light is coming!

Értem... ha tudnám vagy érteném a json forma alakítását, megtenném. De nem értem. Ezért, csak a txt dolgokat tudom átírni. Nem lényegtelen, könnyen módosítható bármi elírási hiba esetén. Képekből látom, más se érti mi a probléma ... mert nem az ő nyelvén van írva a meghatározás. De így,  már kigyúl a fény!

1165290385_Fallout42018-12-1217-57-53-96.jpg.75e4c2a771a6c4af2916fe3be50b07c5.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/28/2018 at 7:48 AM, axtoned said:

Easy way to install this (if anyone is having trouble) is to put the file called "Deviously Cursed Wasteland" [Deviously Cursed Menu>MCM>Config>Deviously Cursed Wasteland] into your [Fallout 4>Data>MCM>Config] folder. Super easy, you don't need a MO to do it, it's not complicated.

Thanks! I wasn't managing to get it to work.

• 7 months later...
On 5/13/2018 at 8:46 AM, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Edit the config.json in notepad then... just look for the slider you want and change the MAX value to whatever you desire. Simple as breathing

Yup. I changed safe movement range in Abduction to 2,000,000 lol.

22 hours ago, ChocolateThunder2110 said:

I'm having a problem where if I enable the lockpicking game and then use it, I will get a second master lock. And if I solve that, I get a third master lock for the same device, any ideas?

That's a DD issue, not DCM issue.

Somethin to do with the base item's lockpicking difficulty, and the lockpicking modifier.
Was annoying me yesterday too, with a damn latex hood deciding it's immune to knives, on top of the lockpicking.

• 3 weeks later...
Spoiler
On 8/21/2019 at 7:50 AM, Doc_Mat_1977 said:

Do I need to start a new game for this to work? I have it installed through MO2, I was looking for a holotape or something as MCM isn't showing up anywhere even though I'm running f4se...

1 hour ago, Hiddenname21 said:

seconded: same problem, through for me it's vortex.

I've thrown it on an existing save fine before.

If you don't get an MCM menu, check that DD & DCW [and requirements] are installed correctly.

1 hour ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I've thrown it on an existing save fine before.

If you don't get an MCM menu, check that DD & DCW [and requirements] are installed correctly.

I admit my modding knowedge is minimal: but does the fact that DCW and DD work mean there installed correctly or does it mean that vortext 'jerry rigged' it to be functional if incorrectly located.

23 minutes ago, Hiddenname21 said:

I admit my modding knowedge is minimal: but does the fact that DCW and DD work mean there installed correctly or does it mean that vortext 'jerry rigged' it to be functional if incorrectly located.

Eh, could still be a number of things wrong, but if they're working as intended, it's less likely.

If you haven't already, enable papyrus logging, and chuck the papyrus.0.log file up here in a reply, and I'll see if I can spot anythin that might cause DCM issues.

Might wanna double-check that F4SE's scripts are installed properly, but the MCM likely wouldn't work at all without em. Never know, though.

On 9/4/2019 at 10:43 PM, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

Eh, could still be a number of things wrong, but if they're working as intended, it's less likely.

If you haven't already, enable papyrus logging, and chuck the papyrus.0.log file up here in a reply, and I'll see if I can spot anythin that might cause DCM issues.

Might wanna double-check that F4SE's scripts are installed properly, but the MCM likely wouldn't work at all without em. Never know, though.

Thanks, might look into it. . . but I'm not sure I will. NO offense, you have been a great help, but I'm not sure NSFW modding fallout is something that's. . .working for me. Not sure why, maybe not as polished as skyrim or something. Or too polished? uncanny valley effect. Unknown. in any case, thanks for the ehlp in this and other threads.

• 2 weeks later...

Had the same issue as a few people above with vortex and not seeing the menu. Adjusting the folder hierarchy fixed it for me, it was "...\{Vortex's Staging Folder}\Deviously Cursed Menu\Deviously Cursed Menu\" I removed the second redundant folder titled "Deviously Cursed Menu", after telling vortex to re-install that got it showing up in game for me.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/18/2019 at 5:26 AM, X3025 said:

Had the same issue as a few people above with vortex and not seeing the menu. Adjusting the folder hierarchy fixed it for me, it was "...\{Vortex's Staging Folder}\Deviously Cursed Menu\Deviously Cursed Menu\" I removed the second redundant folder titled "Deviously Cursed Menu", after telling vortex to re-install that got it showing up in game for me.

Seconded.

Symptoms: the Deviously Cursed Menu doesn't appear in MCM

Solution

1. Open the mod folder (right click on the mod in vortex -> Open in File Manager)

2. Move all the files from ...\{Vortex's Staging Folder}\Deviously Cursed Menu\Deviously Cursed Menu\ to ...\{Vortex's Staging Folder}\Deviously Cursed Menu

3. Restart Vortex and accept the changes in the dialog box.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/5/2019 at 9:13 PM, fd05 said:

Seconded.

Symptoms: the Deviously Cursed Menu doesn't appear in MCM

Solution

1. Open the mod folder (right click on the mod in vortex -> Open in File Manager)

2. Move all the files from ...\{Vortex's Staging Folder}\Deviously Cursed Menu\Deviously Cursed Menu\ to ...\{Vortex's Staging Folder}\Deviously Cursed Menu

3. Restart Vortex and accept the changes in the dialog box.

Solved, many thanks!

Quick question, I don't know if I'm even asking in the right thread for this so please forgive me. I have been using DD in Skyrim for a while recently went to fallout and I have found that I can't store keys any where and that when I get locked in items all my keys are gone.

I get the message about being able to attempt the to get out in 1 hour but then it tells me I have no keys that work for the devices. also the lock pick mini game does not seem to come up.
is there a hot key or something I'm missing. 

2 minutes ago, Jbet said:

Quick question, I don't know if I'm even asking in the right thread for this so please forgive me. I have been using DD in Skyrim for a while recently went to fallout and I have found that I can't store keys any where and that when I get locked in items all my keys are gone.

I get the message about being able to attempt the to get out in 1 hour but then it tells me I have no keys that work for the devices. also the lock pick mini game does not seem to come up.
is there a hot key or something I'm missing. 

Unfortunately, this is all pretty much how DD works in Fallout 4.  Normal keys in FO4 can't be removed from inventory, and most mods that apply Devious Devices to you will remove your DD keys.

You can use the MCM options in Deviously Cursed Menu to enable the lockpick minigame and adjust the Difficulty setting.  Note that the difficulty is reversed - 9 is the easiest.

Your best bet for making DD livable is to use Boston Devious Helper.  That mod lets you ask people for help with the devices, though sometimes they'll make you perform services in exchange for the help.

• 1 month later...