As I am wont to do I'm making a couple of changes to Thalia. Changed or added some outfits and made some makeup and skin detail changes across the board. I actually really like the kind of makeupless and somewhat blemished look I got in the last two pictures. 

image.png.3dfcdcd5dfd0887a7ac1bc0d89f23132.png  image.png.88e045857aae5cf853a51cfda1d52b69.png  image.png.b33b1e135927ef1de4ba7121077d6fa7.png

image.png.3c6bd6255008f0adce6e6dabf26df05b.png  image.png.1f983f686ce6af1d81a7cbe53901fbd3.png  image.png.073679e5efb512eb91262dee2602f6cb.png

image.png.c270838b38096f084f5ee21e5fe08c57.png  image.png.5a2da9258c212d86c102c23a98f20df9.png  image.png.ef01f43dba3752914a76f82830765f37.png  

@R-LoFor protection in Windows 10 I use Malwarebytes. I've tried others but like this one best. I've not seen it slow down my system, and it really does work at preventing malicious ?from loading, eg. like when trying to dl sims CC from sites with adFly (gad how I hate that crap). It has a 'Play mode' - list the game or program that you don't want interrupted and it won't try to scan while they are running.

There is a free version but it won't actively protect you,  but it will find and remove crud if you run a scan after being on line.

4 hours ago, Juliette Tango said:

@R-LoFor protection in Windows 10 I use Malwarebytes. I've tried others but like this one best. I've not seen it slow down my system, and it really does work at preventing malicious ?from loading, eg. like when trying to dl sims CC from sites with adFly (gad how I hate that crap). It has a 'Play mode' - list the game or program that you don't want interrupted and it won't try to scan while they are running.

There is a free version but it won't actively protect you,  but it will find and remove crud if you run a scan after being on line.

Thanks!

I actually switched to that as I saw that somewhere,

They said it works well in tandem with defender, I dont really have a habit of browsing on pc as I find it more convenient to use my tab so that wont be so bad ? seems to exit the game better now and hopefully the end of my woes ??

Thalia and Alexis enjoying the last few days of their Sulani vacation. Made some changes to both of their tattoo sets, placed Thalia's leg tattoo more towards the back of her calf and added a small script tattoo to her upper chest (not very visible with this hairstyle) and added a couple of small ones behind her ear and on her finger (probably not visible in these pictures), for Alexis I replaced the tattoo on her shoulder blade for a larger one covering most of her back. 

01.png.6802000a1e2c88de3642092e78940255.png  02.png.f9427df911470b05a910be6d6f2be99e.png

03.png.c4f49b6d07d91f1a6a34d37bf048a5b4.png  04.png.10a5127f5f0193e8514d265e13c0d08b.png

05.png.4346adf9ed1e8d4f0b5d3a02b25f7769.png  06.png.3d0ea57be81776751bb7c7846f285226.png

07.png.f0a8d29f070e289b4823b86fa690116a.png  08.png.c7f2e9cdeadcb572ad0d1609fb307883.png  09.png.a050ac67464bd4dcd7cc00958e759037.png

10.png.e78f66219b6e50b8965ace65340490e9.png  11.png.e0a12b5ea148f6aabccb1bb9aba372db.png

12.png.1f9cd6ce648e8c9d24499a25795d9c5c.png

^ Oh damn! I messed up! Even though I really like the last two shots (of my last post on the previous page) I see that I should have waited for the sun to set a bit more before taking them. (the one before those two was taken separately from those two and I waited a bit longer, and the lighting is much better in that one). 

Bout to export an animation I've been doing and the HP software gives me a bunch of updates ?

Now I get this message whenever I enter blender or the Intel UHD panel 

IMG_20190808_022118.jpg

Im on the brink of losing my shit!! Does anyone know how to fix this please? 

1 hour ago, R-Lo said:

Bout to export an animation I've been doing and the HP software gives me a bunch of updates ?

Now I get this message whenever I enter blender or the Intel UHD panel 

Im on the brink of losing my shit!! Does anyone know how to fix this please? 

@R-Lo You have an Nvidia graphics card yes?. The Intel processor has a graphics mode. They don't mix ? This may be what was causing your power adapter BSODs as well.

Couple of possible solutions. You need only do one of them: 1) go into device manager and look under "display adapter". If it shows both Nvidia and Intel, disable the Intel device. 2) open the Nvidia control panel and see if there is a global option to choose Nvidia over Intel graphics. 3) Sure fire but more difficult if you've never messed with the bios: a) find out what key commands will allow you to boot into your HP bios (often 'Del' or 'F2'). Press that key like a sonovabich when rebooting or starting until you get a message that it is loading the bios screen. If you get the Windows log on, that key probably wasn't it. When you are in the bios look for something like 'Onboard Devices' and disable the Intel graphcis.  Let me know how it goes, ok? This IS FIXABLE. Don't give up hope ?  

41 minutes ago, Juliette Tango said:

@R-Lo You have an Nvidia graphics card yes?. The Intel processor has a graphics mode. They don't mix ? This may be what was causing your power adapter BSODs as well.

Couple of possible solutions. You need only do one of them: 1) go into device manager and look under "display adapter". If it shows both Nvidia and Intel, disable the Intel device. 2) open the Nvidia control panel and see if there is a global option to choose Nvidia over Intel graphics. 3) Sure fire but more difficult if you've never messed with the bios: a) find out what key commands will allow you to boot into your HP bios (often 'Del' or 'F2'). Press that key like a sonovabich when rebooting or starting until you get a message that it is loading the bios screen. If you get the Windows log on, that key probably wasn't it. When you are in the bios look for something like 'Onboard Devices' and disable the Intel graphcis.  Let me know how it goes, ok? This IS FIXABLE. Don't give up hope ?  

Oh I think I get it! Thanks for the help ❤️

Right now it's jumping back and forth between the two, 

I have to configure the games to run with it presently, 

So I'd disable the Intel integrated altogether and run the whole thing with the high performance Nvidia one? 

Im about to get a bit of sleep now but will try that as soon as possible ?

Great! I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

I'm not 100% sure, but I don't think its good to have HP installing updates on Windows 10. Their drivers may conflict with the ones Windows installed. In the pre Windows 10 days, manufacturer drivers were a needed feature. Not any more, unless they add features beyond basic functionality (like some mouse drivers) or video card drivers from AMD or Nvidia.

14 hours ago, Juliette Tango said:

Great! I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

I'm not 100% sure, but I don't think its good to have HP installing updates on Windows 10. Their drivers may conflict with the ones Windows installed. In the pre Windows 10 days, manufacturer drivers were a needed feature. Not any more, unless they add features beyond basic functionality (like some mouse drivers) or video card drivers from AMD or Nvidia.

Same here ? I've still yet to try this out, but the kid will be in bed soon and I can get some peace!

Thanks for looking it up because I've been tearing my hair out and it's not an easy error to search ?

I think your right and the support tool is the problem, 

A few of those updates were found to be outdated but it still keeps throwing me notifications, 

This also gave me trouble on the other one before I returned it, 

Thanks again because I was totally freaking out that I would have to reinstall windows yet again ?