SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping (the former "Aggressive Prostitution") 2023

why for some npc girls there's eventually an option to invite them 'you wanna make some coin with that body?..' and for others never. even if i'm already best friends with them. can i change this via console command or something, turn those unavailable into available?

• 2 weeks later...

I've sent Pfiffy a new patch for the SLEN integration which will make it truly a "soft dependency" so the mod will work regardless of SLEN being installed or not. If it is installed you will be able to enable the option in the MCM as with the previous version. If it is not installed it will not break the mod but the option to enable the functionality will be greyed out.

This is something I'd hoped to achieve with the previous version but thanks to Monoman1's input is now possible :)

Hi, i made a new game with start a new life. I started as a patron at the inn in riverwood, asked the male bartender to be a prostitute, and i was told to earn 340gold, i earned 1000 gold and when i talked to the bartender again i had no option to quit prostituting. I resetted the quests and earned 400 gold again and still have no dialogue option with the bartender to stop prostituting. I do not have Slen

• 3 weeks later...

1. Does the Legendary-SLEN version include the Blue Aura Fix (BAF), which was a separate download on the LE version?  Always hated that swirly blue junk washing over my toon when she sent one of her "girlies" over to do a quite right business transaction with a potential client.  Was even worse when one of the "girlies" became a real pro, got trained up, and started soliciting on her own.  x3 when moving a working stable into one of the Jarl's courts for top dollar.  Need to nip that in the bud, before my 1st SE toon gets to rollin' and tumblin' in the tall green grass, flat on her..., err, never mind that, lol.

2. I'm new to SE (currently running both through MO2), so another question: if the Blue Aura Fix is not included, will the LE version of BAF work on the legendary-SLEN version for SE?  (some of the old cum textures successfully installed into the SE version of Sexlab last night, perhaps the Blue Aura Fix will also).

Any help with clarification would be greatly appreciated.  And thanks for moving this over to SE!

@Vyxenne Thx for the clarification!  Love your signature btw. 

There she goes, just a'walkin' down the street...

Spoiler

Went ahead and plowed through it anyway last night, and been wheelin' and dealin' since.  Got accosted by a Whiterun guard when killing the giant on the farms nearby, who arrested my toon ("Golden") for past prostitution deeds in Riverwood (before she got a chance to talk to Aela about dropping 3 arrows, center mass, in the giant. "Pew, pew, pew, he gone").   

Next, he released her inside Whiterun for a "price" (BJ+septims, done with a mod for immersion purposes.  Seemed appropriate, hehe).  Started going full tilt "all entrepreneurial, all the time" in the streets of Whiterun, and made the money back, and more, right fast.  Then, hightailed it out of town before she got busted again.  Just the cost of doing business, I suppose.  Golden is now in possession of lots of other people's hard earned clinky coins... 5 minutes here, 10 minutes there, and it's all hers now!

Should be able to start building her "stable" tonight...

Appreciate the clarification.  Crosses one more thing off of my "build for SE" list.  {still in "install & test" mode.  Lots to like, and also finding lots I'll miss.  Mixed bag of nuts, but onward through the fog!}

• 2 weeks later...

To help people who got the 0 gold cost when you prostitute yourself, I solved it by :

1 Deleting the mod (base and legend)

2 Run FNIS

3 Launch game and load your save

4 Save, make sure TDF menu disappeared from MCM, change area, wait 5min, save again and quit the game.

5 Reinstall the mod (base and legend)

6 Run FNIS

7 Launch game and it should be working (at least it worked for me when I did that)

@Pfiffy : thanks for your mod, my follower can now do their part while they wait for me at home !

On 4/13/2020 at 7:29 AM, HardRaine said:

There she goes, just a'walkin' down the street...

Singin' doo-wah diddy-diddy-DUM diddy-DOO....

On 4/13/2020 at 7:29 AM, HardRaine said:

Crosses one more thing off of my "build for SE" list.  {still in "install & test" mode.  Lots to like, and also finding lots I'll miss.

It's funny how two people can look at the same set of factual circumstances and draw virtually opposite conclusions- within a year of SKSE64 release, I came to the conclusion that every single mod but one that was on my "every playthrough no matter what" list in Oldrim was either available or easily ported (the exception being Immersive First Person View, which seemed buggy and nowhere near up to the Oldrim IFPV standards back in January of 2019 when @meh321 released it for SSE - 5 versions in the same month - and then didn't touch it for a year, then seemingly rebuilt from the ground up into the same superb mod the Oldrim version was/is during the first 3 months of 2020).

With that single exception, once HDT-SMP and Racemenu were released, I had no trouble finding (or porting) all of my Oldrim favorites. What are some of the mods you miss from Oldrim?

I'll show you mine if you show me yours... :classic_angel:

20 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

I'll show you mine if you show me yours... :classic_angel:

Looks around cautiously, checking both ways, before shimmying on down...

Off the top of my head...

1.  No Enchantment Restrictions by Expired6978   https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/40425  - several similar, but none like the original.  Currently using zEdit+mod to patch all enchantments.  Requires re-patching whenever mods with enchantments are added or removed from the game.  Combined with Summermyst and unlimited jewelry mods, I consider this set of mods essential for a nude or clothing optional game play.  --- Critical Element --- --- Core LE Element ---

2.  Untamed by Dark Console  - hopefully the new one is still being developed.  Also, heard DC doesn't advise the ported one.  Loved using the pregnancy feature in this mod to birth, and train, an ungodly army of dragon priests(named/unnamed), devil dogs (Barbas), natural werewolves (Sinding), and the Pale Lady's kids/grand kids.  It was kind of a fun mini-game, getting knocked up by the baddest mofos in Skyrim.  Untamed Open Bucket List:  1. Alduin (he's shy!);  2. Parthanax (succeeded once but couldn't control the baby Nax, as after being born he attacked and nearly destroyed Whiterun, lol); and, 3. Durnehviir (he regularly swoop romances (cough rapes cough) my toons as they look for the ghost horse's former owner)  "Just thought I'd swoop in, and knock you off your feet.  Dovakin!  Let's party.  Oh baby, you're having my baby. Baby!  I love it when you call me big papa!"  --- Fun Twist Element --- ---- Thematic Element ---

3. iAFT by chinagreenelvis  - heard the ported version has issues.  Keeping an eye on it, but forums have lots of warnings.  Used mainly for fun with the Companions' Inner Circle.  And converting followers to beast mode.  Using Nether's Follower Framework in the meantime. --- Fun Twist Element ---  --- Core LE Element ---

4.  Dibellan Defender by Murfk  - (went ahead and installed it recently, and it works as-is!)  Have several "nature based" profiles, making 1 and 4 critical elements for a bone, fur, tattoo, and feathers play set)   --- Critical Element --- --- Core LE Element ---

5. Wildlings by Trykx  - key mod in my "nature series" of profiles.  Made significant changes to the original, and use it for a "Ygritte GoTgasm" (Wildling, with hair kissed by fire, Untamed, Moonlight Tales, plus survival mods, increased difficulty mods, loads of random event generators, plus lots and lots of Sexlab mods.  On a happy note; my "Arya GoTgasm" set ported fully intact!  lol).  --- Fun Twist Element ---  --- Thematic Element ---  {I know Tryxz released a highly evolved version of it for SE, named Forest Nymphs, which looks impressive, but not as closely aligned with "a go at Ygritte", the one with hair kissed by fire, lol.  It is on my "To Build" list though :) }

Here's Yvette:

Spoiler

2028618342_Yvette-lookingforawolfpack.jpg.b030fc1a39cad4a4d267c1ec1d553ec1.jpg

6. Purity 2018 by Laast - All in One package for handling most environmental elements through a single ESP.  Most of my profiles have strong combat elements, including skirmishes which can rapidly escalate into small wars (longest lasted 3 IRL days.  Would log, then come back to it still raging).  Doing that under LE, required compromises on graphics v. performance.  {Raina, my main lvl 150 werewolf toon, has fought hundreds of randomly generated mobs and dragons (36 was the most faced at one time), all on a single battlefield before.  To pull off stunts like that, had to take out ENBs, et al, and put more cycles into instant responsiveness.  The low rez pic of Yvette (in the spoiler) was taken under a Purity 2018 build, no ENBs, or other pre or post injectors.  Purity made such compromises less dramatic.  Not as important now under SE's better memory management and larger memory footprint.  Still miss it, as it allowed me to pack more into my games without them looking too "vanilla"} --- Former Critical Element ---  --- Former Core LE Element ---

~

Rust Never Sleeps!  I'm still in the process of building a solid mod core for SE (went the Noble Skyrim, True Storms, Obsidian Weather, Realistic Waters 2, Northern Grasses, Majestic Mountains, et al, route.  The visuals are truly stunning), and haven't really started building thematic profiles for games I actually want to play yet.  When I have more time to build themes, I can probably find working substitutes for what's missing, as I know there are others (Males of Skyrim, for instance, which seems to be stuck behind a wall these days). 

First big LE theme to move over will probably be my Pirates! profile, as almost everything from that profile can be duplicated in SE (relies on several land mass mods to bring more of the Seven Seas into play).  And what's a Pirate profile without functional tavern wenches and flower girls "working it" on the many wharves sprinkled around the combined landmass.  "Yo Popeye!  50 quid, you and me.  How about it sailor?" hehe {was the last profile I was working on in LE before moving over to SE}

Work hard, play hard!  Forever...

PS nice video!  hahahaha   Fire Down Below!  Perfect choice!  :cool:  The typical progression for most of my profiles looks like this (without the hero though.  She don't need another hero!  lol) ->

Spoiler

Hahahahaha, now I need to find a "baby dolls" mod, lol

18 hours ago, HardRaine said:

Hahahahaha, now I need to find a "baby dolls" mod, lol

Well, I assume you already know about these Baby Dolls... I modified mine to use Heels Sound.

18 hours ago, HardRaine said:

nice video!  hahahaha   Fire Down Below!

If you liked that sound track, you'll love this one...

Hm... I must have made a mistake somewhere along the line.

NPCs are constantly running up to me and asking "are you available for a good time" or some such. And then, nothing happens. Sometimes they even run away.

I assume it is this mod, although I could be mistaken.

Any ideas?

edit: Oh, something to add: No conversation choices either.

• 1 month later...

I had my innocence blown away when checking Fallrim's Resaver for any issues in my 150th Anniversary Play-Through  (Gold Edition for Skyrim Dumbos).

Is this....serious?  Do I need to worry?

Thanks!

10 hours ago, Bluegunk said:

I had my innocence blown away

Mmmm.... it was the greatest night of my life when that happened to me...

10 hours ago, Bluegunk said:

Is this....serious?  Do I need to worry?

Well, you should probably be concerned that it took so long to finally happen for you... maybe try some breath mints or a different deodorant.

4 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Mmmm.... it was the greatest night of my life when that happened to me...

Well, you should probably be concerned that it took so long to finally happen for you... maybe try some breath mints or a different deodorant.

But...but...    ?

9 hours ago, Bluegunk said:

I've been "Vyxennated."    ?

But what about my question please?

Normally, orphan script instances are the result of mod misbehavior (Papyrus scripts that fail to terminate themselves cleanly, or when users do something unexpected, like initiating a sex scene but then fast-travelling out of the cell, leaving the scene "pending") OR more commonly, scripted mods being uninstalled mid-playthrough.

I have personally played a savegame that contained several thousand orphan script instances by the time I discovered them, without any noticeable in-game problems (in Oldrim, the night I discovered Savegame Script Scalpel). So no, a dozen or so orphan script instances is not normally anything to worry about. Resaver does a fine job of cleaning them out, and backs up your unedited savegames in case something goes wrong in the cleaning process, so it's normally safe to just hit Clean > Remove unattached script instances.

13 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Normally, orphan script instances are the result of mod misbehavior (Papyrus scripts that fail to terminate themselves cleanly, or when users do something unexpected, like initiating a sex scene but then fast-travelling out of the cell, leaving the scene "pending") OR more commonly, scripted mods being uninstalled mid-playthrough.

I have personally played a savegame that contained several thousand orphan script instances by the time I discovered them, without any noticeable in-game problems (in Oldrim, the night I discovered Savegame Script Scalpel). So no, a dozen or so orphan script instances is not normally anything to worry about. Resaver does a fine job of cleaning them out, and backs up your unedited savegames in case something goes wrong in the cleaning process, so it's normally safe to just hit Clean > Remove unattached script instances.

Thank you! Resaver won't clean these. Whilst it identifies them, they are not apparently classed as unattached or anything.

But I like your warm reassurance so I won't worry further about them!

Thank you!

PS - "Yes, I know! That's the whole reason I wear these tight jeans and short skirts. Thanks for noticing" 

You wear short skirts and tight jeans?  Together?  At the same time?    ?

Strange.....

20 hours ago, Bluegunk said:

But I like your warm reassurance

Well, I've heard it called a lot of things, most of them complimentary, but "reassurance" is a new one. Thank you! :classic_angel:

20 hours ago, Bluegunk said:

You wear short skirts and tight jeans?  Together?  At the same time?    ?

Spoiler

What can I say? I'm a trendsetter. This look will be all the rage next fall...

LWPbNZQ.jpg

On 6/12/2020 at 8:28 PM, Vyxenne said:

Well, I've heard it called a lot of things, most of them complimentary, but "reassurance" is a new one. Thank you! :classic_angel:

Hide contents

What can I say? I'm a trendsetter. This look will be all the rage next fall...

LWPbNZQ.jpg

Yes - that works! Though a tad 1970s...  (gulp).    I like the shoes.

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Doc_Oc said:

Well... it sounds like this mod is safe to reinstall again? I remember having crashes or other such unsavory behavior after SKSE got updated back 8 months ago.

SKSE itself plus every SKSE-version-dependent mod needs to be updated to work with the new game version when it updates. That's why we're up to Beta 8- there have been 7 SexLab updates since the first SSE release, all caused by Bethesda's game updates. That's also why most of us have been blocking updates- so we can wait until all of our mods are updated before allowing the game to update.

In February, meh321 released his Address Library for SKSE mod, which allows mod authors to write their mods to be SKSE-version independent and avoid having to update them every time Bethesda pushes a Crapware Club game update. As more and more mods switch to it, that mod should pretty much eliminate the absurd, game-breaking assaults we have been enduring for the past couple of years.

3 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

As more and more mods switch to it, that mod should pretty much eliminate the absurd, game-breaking assaults we have been enduring for the past couple of years.

As Karma would have it now they will have no more updates. LOL.

58 minutes ago, BigOnes69 said:

As Karma would have it now they will have no more updates. LOL.

Ooooh, does this mean that Crapware Club is officially dead? I have a very hard time imagining that it actually made them any net profit whatsoever...