SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping (the former "Aggressive Prostitution") 2023

22 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Ooooh, does this mean that Crapware Club is officially dead? I have a very hard time imagining that it actually made them any net profit whatsoever...

Instead of creating content they choose to try to regulate the modding community which is going to do nothing for them in the long run. I would have chosen to compete with the modding community with paid content that the community wants. Both adult and non adult. It would be a win win situation for all sides instead of conflict.

@Pfiffy - thanks for all your work converting this mod.

I'm having the same problem as reported by others in this thread:

If I select the dialogue "hey you wanna make some coin..." and choose the second option "lets go somewhere more private" - the npc takes my money and follows me around without any further options.

I figured out what causes it:

If you turn off the setting "Allow PC Prostitution", this breaks the function of that dialogue. When I turn the setting back on, its works perfectly. So in its present form, the only way for the player to have sex with prostitutes is to be a prostitute themself.

I turned the setting off so my character would not offer services to npcs which it does correctly by hiding the relevant dialogue. I don't think the intention of this setting is to also prevent the player from using the service from other npcs.

Is it possible to fix this? If you don't have the time, I could try to take a stab at if you could direct me where to start searching (dialogue/quest issue, script or both?).

Thanks again.

On 11/17/2019 at 4:37 AM, Vyxenne said:

The software link TDF provided on the original TDFPP page to play or convert to/from xwm format ("MultiXWM" or similar name) is now dead, and a Google search on playing/converting xwm turns up Creation Kit and a user-unfriendly component (it will only convert 1 file at a time) of some Microsoft SDK. So checking music files is not straightforward.

Skyrim Audio Converter  :mrgreen:  

16 hours ago, csipcsirip said:
On 11/16/2019 at 9:37 PM, Vyxenne said:

The software link TDF provided on the original TDFPP page to play or convert to/from xwm format ("MultiXWM" or similar name) is now dead, and a Google search on playing/converting xwm turns up Creation Kit and a user-unfriendly component (it will only convert 1 file at a time) of some Microsoft SDK. So checking music files is not straightforward.

Skyrim Audio Converter  :mrgreen:  

Wow! I had completely forgotten about this! Thank you!

On 7/23/2020 at 4:30 AM, XarisZ said:

Has anyone used this on LE and can confirm that its working?

While some Oldrim mods will work "as is" in SSE, I'm not aware of any SSE mod that will work in LE without "downverting" it-

• Meshes are different
  • Plugins are different
  • Some textures are different
2 hours ago, Laakeri said:

If this gets updated, could it be possible to have 100% success chance on buying prostitute when the prostitute is wearing wench outfit?

The custom npc prostitutes have two different dialogue trees for initiating sex. The default one (Want to make some money with that body?) that has variables like arousal and speech, and another (How much for you?) which allows a couple of options, the most expensive of which is I'm pretty sure guaranteed to work.

6 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

While some Oldrim mods will work "as is" in SSE, I'm not aware of any SSE mod that will work in LE without "downverting" it-

• Meshes are different
  • Plugins are different

In the description sais it should work on LE thats why im asking

8 hours ago, Scholarly Badger said:

The custom npc prostitutes have two different dialogue trees for initiating sex. The default one (Want to make some money with that body?) that has variables like arousal and speech, and another (How much for you?) which allows a couple of options, the most expensive of which is I'm pretty sure guaranteed to work.

I dont get dialogue option for "How much for you?"

15 hours ago, XarisZ said:
22 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

• Meshes are different
  • Plugins are different

OK, well then, go for it. Good luck.

On 7/29/2020 at 4:40 AM, XarisZ said:

There is a thread for an LE version It started on the LE thread and i used it for years. Just look it worked so good that it is way back in the le sexlab mods thread or I would point it out to you.

• 4 weeks later...

I just installed this mod for the first time. In the MCM, the quest mentions "automatic prostitutes". A word search in the mod description for "automatic" doesn't bring up any results. I'm able to persuade locals to prostitute for me and they'll pay me when I take them off the clock. I'm pretty sure I'm missing something. Are there specific NPCs (vanilla or added by this mod) that I have to locate and recruit?

On 7/30/2020 at 12:40 PM, BigOnes69 said:

There is a thread for an LE version It started on the LE thread and i used it for years. Just look it worked so good that it is way back in the le sexlab mods thread or I would point it out to you.

There is nothing to convert in the legendary addon, so it should be working in LE. Mod Managers might complain about a wrong header....

2 hours ago, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

I just installed this mod for the first time. In the MCM, the quest mentions "automatic prostitutes". A word search in the mod description for "automatic" doesn't bring up any results. I'm able to persuade locals to prostitute for me and they'll pay me when I take them off the clock. I'm pretty sure I'm missing something. Are there specific NPCs (vanilla or added by this mod) that I have to locate and recruit?

If your prostitudes have enough expierience you can tell them to look for jobs on their own. 

And with even more expierience you can tell them to work in a certain location.

6 hours ago, CyberInfluencer said:

Hi -

Just installed this and I get new dialog options when talking, I can ask for sex, money is exchanged but no sound for the dialog and no animation.

Is there something else I need to install?
Currently have ZAZ animation pack installed.

Thanks

You are new here? Fresh meet? 

The dialogs are not voiced, and animations will only work with Fuz Ro Doh(you will find it on NEXUS) installed. You might also have to look for the SL anim loader and Billyy's animation pack. 

4 minutes ago, CyberInfluencer said:

I have Fuz Ro Doh installed and now installing Billy's animation pack. I did not see that pack being a requirement. Thanks Will give this another try.

its not a requirement, but it is a good one that covers everything. 

• 2 weeks later...

So, I have silent voice installed..

I have plenty of animations (~9000 by recent FNIS count)..

Animations start and run from other mods without issues...

TDF player dance works fine....  people gather around and throw money at me.. whats not to like...

Having problems making money through sex though...

"Might you be available--yes---how much for----  
        0 gold.. all options are 0 gold...

"Lets settle biz first----okay----(handing gold animation)----"

~no animation plays... mark follows me around indefinitely. so far, the jarl of white run followed me all the way to solitude...

I have...tried different SE versions....adjusted load order up and down.....

I am using paradise halls, and I do have the tdf patch installed, and enabled.

38 minutes ago, Sillius_Maximus said:

So, I have silent voice installed..

I have plenty of animations (~9000 by recent FNIS count)..

Animations start and run from other mods without issues...

TDF player dance works fine....  people gather around and throw money at me.. whats not to like...

Having problems making money through sex though...

"Might you be available--yes---how much for----  
        0 gold.. all options are 0 gold...

"Lets settle biz first----okay----(handing gold animation)----"

~no animation plays... mark follows me around indefinitely. so far, the jarl of white run followed me all the way to solitude...

I have...tried different SE versions....adjusted load order up and down.....

I am using paradise halls, and I do have the tdf patch installed, and enabled.

Fuz Roh Doh???

Hi

Have installed this for a while and everything worked great except that when toggling on hooker travel to bed, the hooker(who work alone in the city, the ones following player work fine) and the client just stare at each other and doing nothing after the dialog "follow me to somewhere private". It used to work fine and I think the glitch happened once when I didn't notice it and made a save. Then it happens whenever the dialog is finished.

Though it have limited influence on my normal play, I still wonder if there is a fix other than loading earlier save since I don't know exactly when it started.

I reset the quest and it doesn't fix the glitch.

1 hour ago, 5544554 said:

Hi

Have installed this for a while and everything worked great except that when toggling on hooker travel to bed, the hooker(who work alone in the city, the ones following player work fine) and the client just stare at each other and doing nothing after the dialog "follow me to somewhere private". It used to work fine and I think the glitch happened once when I didn't notice it and made a save. Then it happens whenever the dialog is finished.

Though it have limited influence on my normal play, I still wonder if there is a fix other than loading earlier save since I don't know exactly when it started.

I reset the quest and it doesn't fix the glitch.

Hm... Which City?

On 8/21/2020 at 9:59 PM, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

In this case, "automatic" means "independent." It works on any NPC that you can recruit as a prostitute. After 10 clients, you will get the option to say you want her to find jobs on her own. After more clients/time/experience, you can tell her to work in a particular city (or a palace!), and with the addon mod, you can tell her to work pretty much anywhere including a dank cave full of dead bears, which won't end well for her when they respawn, but *shrug* :classic_biggrin: