Other question ^^

Since this mod useses already some cum inflatation with belly growing, Fill her up is more or less not needed anymore, right ? Because atm im playing with booth, but when fill her up isnt needed anymore it could free an esp slot.

There is one problem, you need to turn off the mod before you even think about removing it, and the most importent thing is that you should not remove any mod if they dont bloat your game.

But then you also have need for rolling back your saves untill the point where you installed the mod.

Even if you "clean" your save whit any cleaner, there will be stuff left behind.

12 hours ago, tieuphieu said:

When the pregnancy is over, some NPC that are not in the same place with player can not go back to normal tits size (the belly is ok, bit the tits). Please fix it if you can. Thank you so much !!!!!

it takes time for breasts to reduce (post pregnancy)

On 6/30/2018 at 2:18 AM, LatencyRemix said:

I'm not sure if this is a bug or just how thing's are supposed to work.  When cum inflation happen's, player turns into the flash and gains super move speed?  Doesn't last long before a CTD, and after reloading the super speed is gone

This mod doesnt alter speed, go fix your broken mods

On 6/27/2018 at 2:24 PM, infernal171 said:

Needs a plugin for children updated, thanks pelo mod.

probably will never happen, i might be wrong but i think only way to correctly implement children is:

1 child

2 genders

10 races

=

20 presets

X childrens you want

(125 in childrens+soulgems)

so that like more than 3k npcs

considering im wrong and children base data can be stored and edited in aliases without affecting other childrens of same preset, that would be down to 20 presets and 125 aliases+125 messageboxes for name storing, still that would take weeks or months of time to implement and test

2 adult npc, if you want childrens to grow

considering that most of changes to appearance and stats are done through skse/papyrus, and you would likely need to do them everytime you load savefile,, that would probably kill your skyrim

I must say that I did leave this mod since the children support mod C+S is terrible and have many serius issues. It have nothing to do whit this mod.

I want children not soulgems.

It dont bother me if they look the same. Vanilla Skyrim children is more or less already the same preset. For me the preset is not one big issue.

If you want to remove one child, you cant. Since the mod actually dont remove it, children follows others then its mother/father. You need to remove all, and that by the hard way. Disable the C+S mod and clean the save, not one good way to do things.

No need to tell about all other issues whith C+S.

Yea you are corred ED86. C+S needs one truly Mayor overhaul, and all children need one alias. If you name one children all children in same town will get the same name!

But your work ED86 whit this mod is truly nice. Keep your work up. The mod works fine. No issues at all.

Feels smother now then before. ?

I have been playing around with this mod. It is a great mod. However, maybe I found one error, that I can not turn off Cum Inflaction feature. When It try to turn it off in MCM menu, it will automatically turn on when I check it in MCM menu again. If I'm right, please fix it. Thank you so much !

29 minutes ago, tieuphieu said:

I have been playing around with this mod. It is a great mod. However, maybe I found one error, that I can not turn off Cum Inflaction feature. When It try to turn it off in MCM menu, it will automatically turn on when I check it in MCM menu again. If I'm right, please fix it. Thank you so much !

problem is with your skyrim, toggle works fine

Hi Ed86.

I'm having a bit of an issue with the last update and I'm not sure what is going on.

Everything was working fine until I installed the last update. (2018-6-23) I installed over the old version and everything seemed ok at the time. However now it will only read my character pregnant until the cum inflation finishes. The update was the only thing I changed in my game.

I am just using this mod for pregnancy so there shouldn't be any conflicts, and use the soulgem option. When she has sex, the belly inflates and the MCM lists how much cum is left and that she is pregnant. As soon as the cum is gone, the belly deflates and the MCM no longer registers her as pregnant. I have chance of pregnancy set at 100%, and tried with the chance to produce a child at both 0 and 100.

I also no longer have any messages show for anything. 

I have tried re-downloading and re-installing to make sure there wasn't an issue with that, and I also tried deactivating it, making a save, running a script cleaner, then reactivating it. Still the same issue.

Everything else works fine. Cum inflation values and scaling change, time for inflation changes, belly inflates.... She just won't stay pregnant to produce gems. Any ideas? 

10 hours ago, sfeile said:

Hi Ed86.

I'm having a bit of an issue with the last update and I'm not sure what is going on.

Everything was working fine until I installed the last update. (2018-6-23) I installed over the old version and everything seemed ok at the time. However now it will only read my character pregnant until the cum inflation finishes. The update was the only thing I changed in my game.

I am just using this mod for pregnancy so there shouldn't be any conflicts, and use the soulgem option. When she has sex, the belly inflates and the MCM lists how much cum is left and that she is pregnant. As soon as the cum is gone, the belly deflates and the MCM no longer registers her as pregnant. I have chance of pregnancy set at 100%, and tried with the chance to produce a child at both 0 and 100.

I also no longer have any messages show for anything. 

I have tried re-downloading and re-installing to make sure there wasn't an issue with that, and I also tried deactivating it, making a save, running a script cleaner, then reactivating it. Still the same issue.

Everything else works fine. Cum inflation values and scaling change, time for inflation changes, belly inflates.... She just won't stay pregnant to produce gems. Any ideas? 

no, everything works fine for me

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, iprollyneedhelp said:

Main mod page mentions:

Cuminflation

Having sex can cause cum inflation (by default creatures only) which can then cause pregnancy or deflation.

How do i turn this on for humanoids? i don't see any option for it in the mcm menu.

In the MCM where it says creatures only for the cum inflation just UN-check that box. That will allow any cum to inflate.

On 7/2/2018 at 6:09 AM, Ed86 said:

probably will never happen, i might be wrong but i think only way to correctly implement children is:

1 child

2 genders

10 races

=

20 presets

X childrens you want

(125 in childrens+soulgems)

so that like more than 3k npcs

considering im wrong and children base data can be stored and edited in aliases without affecting other childrens of same preset, that would be down to 20 presets and 125 aliases+125 messageboxes for name storing, still that would take weeks or months of time to implement and test

2 adult npc, if you want childrens to grow

considering that most of changes to appearance and stats are done through skse/papyrus, and you would likely need to do them everytime you load savefile,, that would probably kill your skyrim

Only if you cut out vampire playable races. Otherwise, double it. ;)

I do wonder if there's a way to do it with only one actor though. Sexlab Hormones, for example, manages to change gender without screwing up too bad. That would cut the number in half. Then modify child appearance based on parent appearance - i.e. pick randomly between the two eye colors and hair colors, sculpt face based on both parents, weight slider, etc. Would absolutely require racemenu I think.

I don't even know if it's possible, and in any case would be a hell of a lot of work.

2 hours ago, Content Consumer said:

Only if you cut out vampire playable races. Otherwise, double it. ;)

I do wonder if there's a way to do it with only one actor though. Sexlab Hormones, for example, manages to change gender without screwing up too bad. That would cut the number in half. Then modify child appearance based on parent appearance - i.e. pick randomly between the two eye colors and hair colors, sculpt face based on both parents, weight slider, etc. Would absolutely require racemenu I think.

I don't even know if it's possible, and in any case would be a hell of a lot of work.

you can do whatever you want with unique npcs, but if you try to edit non unique npcs, shit will hit the fan

children plugin have some issues, but it should work ok as long as you dont expect much from it

its probably better to limit it at 1 child per race/gender, and only work for player