I really want to use this mod, but after trying it out, it doesn't seem to work.Ā  I don't have an option to give birth and my character doesn't get preggo.Ā  Reading some of the comments, I'm not sure if I'm installing correctly?

Am I supposed to install the original mod as well?Ā  Am I supposed to install the Children + Soulgem plugin?

Ā 

Ā 

On 6/11/2018 at 9:59 AM, slonez1 said:

I really want to use this mod, but after trying it out, it doesn't seem to work.Ā  I don't have an option to give birth and my character doesn't get preggo.Ā  Reading some of the comments, I'm not sure if I'm installing correctly?

Am I supposed to install the original mod as well?Ā  Am I supposed to install the Children + Soulgem plugin?

Ā 

Ā 

1. Re: your character not getting preggo - perhaps you've set the probability too low.Ā  Test it. Set chance of pregnancy to 100% (can't remember if this version has Chance to give birth too, if it does set that to 100% too) chance of cum inflation set to 0%. Have vaginal sex.

2. There is no option to give birth, you run the clock down until it reaches 0 hours and then you get a soul gem (or nothing) depending on whether you have enabled it in the MCM.

3. The original mod is not needed.

4. To give birth to a child in game, you need the "Children + Soulgems" mod.Ā  Note: If you have other children mods (e.g. RS Children etc.), you'll need further patches.

Ā 

7 hours ago, Seraph7289 said:

I'm having the same issue. Set probability of children to 0 and turned soulgem preg on. The countdown is greyed out and always displays 0 hours.

well you have installed something wrong.

remove pregnancies

uninstall mod

save

reinstallĀ mod

Ed, just a question related to lactating (naturally)

If I have an NPC that's pregnant with this mod, but is not yet at the stage of pregnancy where she is lactating...

AND if I force her into that lactating faction before your mod does it ... would that work to get her producing milk sooner? Or is there magic going on that makes this not that simple?

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

5 hours ago, chajapa said:

Ed, just a question related to lactating (naturally)

If I have an NPC that's pregnant with this mod, but is not yet at the stage of pregnancy where she is lactating...

AND if I force her into that lactating faction before your mod does it ... would that work to get her producing milk sooner? Or is there magic going on that makes this not that simple?

no, its fixed at 1/3 pregnancy, you can milk her before script updates and probably leaks out milk

Suggestion / Request
Split Pregnancy chances into PlayerRaces and Creature chances so they can be set independently of each other.
Reason:Ā  Would allow creature pregnancy to be set independently of player race pregnancy chance, or effectively turned off if set to 0%

• Option to exclude undead (cannot impregnate or become pregnant regardless of creature chance, see magic below)
  • Option to exclude atronachs (cannot impregnate or become pregnant regardless of creature chance, see magic below)

Add spells / enchantments that make the target "fertile" with specific species or categories (based on faction or key words, so for example one enchantment could allow undead to impregnate the target even if that is normally impossible)

Ā 

This would allow "trap" enchanted items like a cursed ring that make the wearer fertile with trolls or something (Insidious Ring of the Troll Trollup), or it could be considered a blessing in some case (Kyne's Ring of Canine Conception).Ā  Spell variants would have temporary effects, making the target temporarily fertile.

Ā 

Setting it up this would would allow modders to build off that framework to create quests, curses, trapped loot, etc. adding more variety.Ā  If you're interested I could dig through the various game factions and see what is usable as ways of breaking things up into groups or just use specific race types (depending on how detailed you want to make it).

Since animals and other creatures can have children, do anyone know about one plugin that supports that?

Shadowmere and Dusk (Immerse horses) did have one good time and it ended up whit Dusk getting pregnant. But after 10 hours it did not come one soulgem it was one nord default child.

Do think C+S should have one update :P

14 hours ago, Jimi123 said:

i dont have but i have pregnancy at lvl 1% cuz i am getting so often raped and.. yeah it feelks like 1 % is 50% did i something wrong or how else could i lower a bit pregnancy ?

maybe you are just lucky, have you tried you chances in lottery?

14 hours ago, EinarrTheRed said:

Suggestion / Request
Split Pregnancy chances into PlayerRaces and Creature chances so they can be set independently of each other.
Reason:Ā  Would allow creature pregnancy to be set independently of player race pregnancy chance, or effectively turned off if set to 0%

• Option to exclude undead (cannot impregnate or become pregnant regardless of creature chance, see magic below)
  • Option to exclude atronachs (cannot impregnate or become pregnant regardless of creature chance, see magic below)

Add spells / enchantments that make the target "fertile" with specific species or categories (based on faction or key words, so for example one enchantment could allow undead to impregnate the target even if that is normally impossible)

Ā 

This would allow "trap" enchanted items like a cursed ring that make the wearer fertile with trolls or something (Insidious Ring of the Troll Trollup), or it could be considered a blessing in some case (Kyne's Ring of Canine Conception).Ā  Spell variants would have temporary effects, making the target temporarily fertile.

Ā 

Setting it up this would would allow modders to build off that framework to create quests, curses, trapped loot, etc. adding more variety.Ā  If you're interested I could dig through the various game factions and see what is usable as ways of breaking things up into groups or just use specific race types (depending on how detailed you want to make it).

well i can split chances betweenĀ humanoids(actorytypenpc keyword) and creatures with animals

Ā 

add blessing and curse abilities that will increase pregnancy chance

blessing will only raise fert. and curse will also override pregnancy block setting

Ā 

Iirc, the original mod had a post-pregnancy timer of exactly 1/3 of whatever the pregnancy duration was set at - with an option to disable post pregnancy altogether as well.

Ā 

With this mod, I've had 3 births so far and noticed that the post-pregnancy duration timer seems to be a bit random.Ā  I'd set the pregnancy period at 10 days and all the post-pregnancies appear to be longer than the pregnancy itself.Ā  After the 1st birth, it showed a post-pregnancy period of 11 days, but, with around 7 days still to go - suddenly got a message that [so and so]'s post pregnancy has just ended and the name disappeared from the MCM list of pregnancies. For the 2nd birth, it showed a post-preg period of 13 days, for the 3rd 11 days. (Both are still running but if they go like the 1st, may suggest that the timer is still actually 1/3 under the hood but for some reason the MCM is displaying the wrong numbers).

Ā 

This actually doesn't bother me one bit as it doesn't affect my gameplay in any way, but thought I'd point it out as it seems a bit wonky.

Been testing this some more and here's my notes:

Ā 

• Soul gems work, sorta.Ā  Whether its unique or non-unique NPCs they can birth soul gems.Ā  However, the results seem somewhat flawed.Ā  If a NPC is pregnant with a single soul gem as the result of my character impregnating them they will birth 1 black soul gem filled.Ā  However, if at any point during that pregnancy that NPC become pregnant with a second or more soul gem seed, pregnancy shows the correct number but type is list as None.Ā  When the pregnancy finishes they always birth X number of Petty Soulgems filled.Ā  Never lesser, common or anything else, its always Petty.Ā  I tried this about six times with both unique and non-unique NPCs and it was always the same result, petty soul gems.Ā  But if they have only one, then it is always a Black Soul gem.
  • Though soul gem limit is set to default 9, when they have 5 seeds it says they are at the maximum and any further soul gem seeds are absorbed.
  • Milk production seems to work, but sometimes milk seems to disappear out of their inventory.Ā  I've had NPCs who should have had 4-5 milks in their inventory and when I went to check them after birthing the soul gems, the gems were there but the milks were not.Ā  Not sure what causes this, sometimes the milk is there and I couldn't find a pattern to it (probably is a pattern I just didn't test enough to see it).

Ā 

I've got some more ideas about the enchantments, curses, blessings, etc. I'll post in a bit.

Where do the SoulGems come from?Ā The description is a bit vague about that.
Do they magically appear on impregnation?

Or can IĀ insert empty ones (to roleplay some kind of birth control), which can get fertilized then?

That way I could finally use the stacking empty soulgems in the inventory when playing without bound weapons or magic, which would beĀ awesome.

Ā 

10 minutes ago, Mdy said:

Where do the SoulGems come from?Ā The description is a bit vague about that.
Do they magically appear on impregnation?

Or can IĀ insert empty ones (to roleplay some kind of birth control), which can get fertilized then?

That way I could finally use the stacking empty soulgems in the inventory when playing without bound weapons or magic, which would beĀ awesome.

Ā 

they come from beeing inseminated

yes

Ā 

no

19 hours ago, EinarrTheRed said:

Been testing this some more and here's my notes:

Ā 

• Soul gems work, sorta.Ā  Whether its unique or non-unique NPCs they can birth soul gems.Ā  However, the results seem somewhat flawed.Ā  If a NPC is pregnant with a single soul gem as the result of my character impregnating them they will birth 1 black soul gem filled.Ā  However, if at any point during that pregnancy that NPC become pregnant with a second or more soul gem seed, pregnancy shows the correct number but type is list as None.Ā  When the pregnancy finishes they always birth X number of Petty Soulgems filled.Ā  Never lesser, common or anything else, its always Petty.Ā  I tried this about six times with both unique and non-unique NPCs and it was always the same result, petty soul gems.Ā  But if they have only one, then it is always a Black Soul gem.
  • Though soul gem limit is set to default 9, when they have 5 seeds it says they are at the maximum and any further soul gem seeds are absorbed.
  • Milk production seems to work, but sometimes milk seems to disappear out of their inventory.Ā  I've had NPCs who should have had 4-5 milks in their inventory and when I went to check them after birthing the soul gems, the gems were there but the milks were not.Ā  Not sure what causes this, sometimes the milk is there and I couldn't find a pattern to it (probably is a pattern I just didn't test enough to see it).

Ā 

I've got some more ideas about the enchantments, curses, blessings, etc. I'll post in a bit.

mcm shows outcome,Ā if you birth gems right now

Ā 

Ā 

ill fix that

im thinking about making soulgem limit not mcm slider but use belly size, like milk

Ā 

i guess it because npcs are unloaded, so they cant cast milking

ill make npc milking workĀ like birthing

I've just found out the problem. When NPCs areĀ pregnant, everything is fine. However, when the period is over, NPCs are in the same location with player will be resetted to the normal mesh fine, but NPCs that are not in the same location with player is still in size (double boobs, big belly) even the message saysĀ pregnancy is over. I have to make themĀ pregnant and then, clearĀ pregnancy via MCM. Please check this error.

Ā 

Sr for my bad English.

Thank you so much for continue with this mod !Ā 

4 minutes ago, Monkito said:

Great mod, but i have on question.

Ā 

Would it be possible to add something that would make pregnancy more "believable" ? I mean besides soul gems. Chaurus and spider addon adds eggs, something like that for example.

maybe once im done with this mod ill redo C+S

Hi have used the original before am glad for an update to it , wondering if you would consider making it compatible for the zaz milking machine which could be used by using jaxons positioned in game more for immersion and having or being a milking slave also compatibility for the MobileĀ  Milking MachineĀ  or milking cuiruss

Yes C+S do need one big overhaul.

It have several of big issues, some are reported in the tread for it, for my self, half of the born children have decided to move in at one of the inns in Whiterun, including children that are born in other towns.

Ā 

Have played whit this mod and that addon for some time now, and must say that your upgrade ED86 do work nice, there is some hickups. But I assume that you are already on them.

Ā 

You dont get the message all the times about only impregnated, some times the message about that npc or you is pregnat dont show up. You cant terminate some NPC since you cant find them in the list.

Do think that I did read some where about it could not show all.

Ā 

I have not found any working console commands for terminate the pregnancy. May have looked at wrong place.

1 hour ago, jlttsmiley said:

Hi have used the original before am glad for an update to it , wondering if you would consider making it compatible for the zaz milking machine which could be used by using jaxons positioned in game more for immersion and having or being a milking slave also compatibility for the MobileĀ  Milking MachineĀ  or milking cuiruss

i guess that can be arranged