44 minutes ago, Knightcorax said:

Hey there!

Maybe I am missing something, but at the end of a pregnancy, soul gem or child,... where is the cild or soulgem?

I used Soulgem Oven during Oldrim and just startet with Skyrim SE, so maybe I am missing something .

soulgem in inventory, childs added by other mod

1 hour ago, Jimi123 said:

how to turn this debuff off ? 20180531222000_1.thumb.jpg.da10e9cf271779f292aed53d875fa27b.jpg

open console

type help cum or please no

find that spell, remember its id

load your mod manager

check load order for mod in position same as few values of id

remove that mod

33 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

open console

type help cum or please no

find that spell, remember its id

load your mod manager

check load order for mod in position same as few values of id

remove that mod

it was 350150E9 dont have that mod in my load order...

i tried player.removespell (id) its now gone but i dont know if it will come back ? my save was already clean so lets hope

thanks anyway :)

1 hour ago, Jimi123 said:

it was 350150E9 dont have that mod in my load order...

i tried player.removespell (id) its now gone but i dont know if it will come back ? my save was already clean so lets hope

thanks anyway :)

That "35" at the start of the ID is the HEX load order number of the mod that imposed that.

Hello Ed86

I'm really enjoying this mod and everything is working great, only thing iv'e noticed is what Tumai said, like my wife will have 14 days to deliver a baby, then on next game load she might have 15 or 17 days, it's never consistent, i'm thinking maybe that difference of 1 - 5 days that gets applied at the start of pregnancy is being re-applied each time you load your game?  I dunno but anyways apart from that it's fantastic.

Edit - Sorry didn't see you'd updated the mod, I was using 05-06 version, I will try the 05-20 version now.

2 hours ago, Tumai said:

Just noticed the variable time fix 05-20 version mentioned by Slygothmog myself after being absent from the forums for a while.  Clean save needed? Or can just replace and carry on (with pregs in progress)?

From the 05-05 version or 05-18 should be ok with replace and carry on.

I like the idea here, but I just did a test run and it doesn't seem like MME is picking up that my PC is pregnant, which would normally make her a milk maid.

Also... is there a way to deplete milk when in a breastfeeding animation much like MME does now?

Also.... I have never seen an animation for PC milking or NPC milking. The NPCs have jugs of milk in inventory, but I've never seen them animate. When my PC casts the spell I see the notifications about a jug of milk but ... no animation.

2 hours ago, chajapa said:

I like the idea here, but I just did a test run and it doesn't seem like MME is picking up that my PC is pregnant, which would normally make her a milk maid.

Also... is there a way to deplete milk when in a breastfeeding animation much like MME does now?

Also.... I have never seen an animation for PC milking or NPC milking. The NPCs have jugs of milk in inventory, but I've never seen them animate. When my PC casts the spell I see the notifications about a jug of milk but ... no animation.

install MME HP plugin

no, without dependency

run fnis?

I like this. I looked through the sources and I can't really find a way to easily determine how many milks she has.

Farther back in this thread I thought I saw you tell someone that casting the milking spell depleted all of her milks in one cast. If I leave her alone for a while I can cast that spell over and over until I finally see the message that unfortunately she has only a little or something like that. So it takes several casts to get the milks depleted and the boobs down to "normal" size.

It's already dependent on Sexlab. Can you script it to recognize when an animation containing "breastfeeding" is playing and like... deplete one milk every 3 seconds or something until animation ends?

I did rerun FNIS and animations are working. Not sure why it didn't catch them the first time :/

Really, that breastfeeding thing is about the only thing keeping me from using this instead of SGO3. You know what I do :) ... and for that I need the milking. heheh

But whatever.... this is really good and much lighter than the alternatives. I'll keep watching it.

Thanks, Ed!

56 minutes ago, chajapa said:

I like this. I looked through the sources and I can't really find a way to easily determine how many milks she has.

Farther back in this thread I thought I saw you tell someone that casting the milking spell depleted all of her milks in one cast. If I leave her alone for a while I can cast that spell over and over until I finally see the message that unfortunately she has only a little or something like that. So it takes several casts to get the milks depleted and the boobs down to "normal" size.

It's already dependent on Sexlab. Can you script it to recognize when an animation containing "breastfeeding" is playing and like... deplete one milk every 3 seconds or something until animation ends?

I did rerun FNIS and animations are working. Not sure why it didn't catch them the first time :/

Really, that breastfeeding thing is about the only thing keeping me from using this instead of SGO3. You know what I do :) ... and for that I need the milking. heheh

But whatever.... this is really good and much lighter than the alternatives. I'll keep watching it.

Thanks, Ed!

hm.... you can get milk with something like    ActorRef.getFactionRank(HentaiLactatingFaction)

i think it takes ~12s to get 1 milk then it repeats until empty

hm... i guess i could  make it same as MME

Is there supposed to be some kind of debug notification when a breastfeeding animation plays? 

I think I'm still trying to figure out the mechanics how you're handling milk count and breast scaling. I'm not seeing a reduction in breast size after breast feeding anims.

Is only one milk being removed when the animation plays?

I can't tell how many milks she has.

Oh! Also....

PC got impregnated by Sven. Everything seemed fine. Then... while pregnant still.... had sex with Embry (she musta been really drunk) and the message said a seed had been planted by Sven.

So the message seemed incorrect for the action.

23 minutes ago, chajapa said:

Is there supposed to be some kind of debug notification when a breastfeeding animation plays? 

I think I'm still trying to figure out the mechanics how you're handling milk count and breast scaling. I'm not seeing a reduction in breast size after breast feeding anims.

Is only one milk being removed when the animation plays?

I can't tell how many milks she has.

Oh! Also....

PC got impregnated by Sven. Everything seemed fine. Then... while pregnant still.... had sex with Embry (she musta been really drunk) and the message said a seed had been planted by Sven.

So the message seemed incorrect for the action.

no

there is no reduction

yes

hm.... right

I have the same thing with the seeded notification. Doesn't bother me since I use the gem part and am not doing children, but I did notice that all notifications after the first one are listed as the initial actors name/species. At least during that pregnancy. New game and only gone through one so far.

Things I'd like to see if you could or have the desire to add would be: Something that tells you how much milk you have. Also how many gems and what stage if possible. Option to birth just full gems. Option for, or change to complete milking for one "spell cast" so you don't need to keep casting the spell over and over if you wait too long to do it. And breast reduction after milking is complete.

Other than that it has been very stable and seems to work great. Thanks for taking the time to work on this!

Edit: Just realized there has been updates since I downloaded and actually got around to trying it. I'll try the newest version tonight.

36 minutes ago, sfeile said:

I have the same thing with the seeded notification. Doesn't bother me since I use the gem part and am not doing children, but I did notice that all notifications after the first one are listed as the initial actors name/species. At least during that pregnancy. New game and only gone through one so far.

Things I'd like to see if you could or have the desire to add would be: Something that tells you how much milk you have. Also how many gems and what stage if possible. Option to birth just full gems. Option for, or change to complete milking for one "spell cast" so you don't need to keep casting the spell over and over if you wait too long to do it. And breast reduction after milking is complete.

Other than that it has been very stable and seems to work great. Thanks for taking the time to work on this!

Edit: Just realized there has been updates since I downloaded and actually got around to trying it. I'll try the newest version tonight.

that will be fixed

ill add msg something like "there is more milk" during milking, not sure if there should be number, same with soulgem number

stage is determined at birth, so there is no way to show it

hm... ill think about adding milk breastsize

Tried the new version.

Regarding pregnancy:

If actor gets pregnant, she's listed under Pregnant Actors correctly with Father shown.

If actor gets laid AGAIN and impregnated, lets say... 2 days later... by a different NPC... there is a line in Pregnant Actors that says None but it adds however many soulgems to the count.

The Pregnancy ENDS when the first pregnancy timer expires. Even if she's growing soulgems in her belly from 2 or 3 other guys and those started later. So there's really no way to KEEP her pregnant by making sure another seed is in her before the initial pregnancy expires.

If this is by design and tracking multiple "pregnancies" for the same character would be too complex, then I guess I can live with this part. :)

Regarding lactation:

Milk count goes up VERY slowly it seems. And once pregnancy ends, she never seems to make more milk. After giving birth I would think her milk production would increase and she'd continue to produce milk for a long time.

I tried messing with putting her back in the lactation faction and setting rank to like... 5, but doing that doesn't affect breast size so obviously there's more I would need to do to get that to work. Having milk is no fun without those big jiggly jugs :)

The spells do work when you just manually put her in lactation faction and set factionRank. But again.... no breast size change.

Regarding milking animations.

No milk reduction or breast size change when a breastfeeding animation runs. I can see there's code in here to do something but I haven't found how to trigger it.

So.... still testing. This is good. I would LOVE to be able to use it with Elsie but have to figure out how to manipulate things a little.

11 minutes ago, chajapa said:

Tried the new version.

Regarding pregnancy:

If actor gets pregnant, she's listed under Pregnant Actors correctly with Father shown.

If actor gets laid AGAIN and impregnated, lets say... 2 days later... by a different NPC... there is a line in Pregnant Actors that says None but it adds however many soulgems to the count.

The Pregnancy ENDS when the first pregnancy timer expires. Even if she's growing soulgems in her belly from 2 or 3 other guys and those started later. So there's really no way to KEEP her pregnant by making sure another seed is in her before the initial pregnancy expires.

If this is by design and tracking multiple "pregnancies" for the same character would be too complex, then I guess I can live with this part. :)

Regarding lactation:

Milk count goes up VERY slowly it seems. And once pregnancy ends, she never seems to make more milk. After giving birth I would think her milk production would increase and she'd continue to produce milk for a long time.

I tried messing with putting her back in the lactation faction and setting rank to like... 5, but doing that doesn't affect breast size so obviously there's more I would need to do to get that to work. Having milk is no fun without those big jiggly jugs :)

The spells do work when you just manually put her in lactation faction and set factionRank. But again.... no breast size change.

Regarding milking animations.

No milk reduction or breast size change when a breastfeeding animation runs. I can see there's code in here to do something but I haven't found how to trigger it.

So.... still testing. This is good. I would LOVE to be able to use it with Elsie but have to figure out how to manipulate things a little.

none means, soulgem(s) hasnt grown yet

yep

lactation is set to 1 milk per hour

you can set up to 127milk, but it will be reset when mod updates pregnancy

faction can be used to change milk, but changing it wont update body, youll need to directly call script

milk limit is tied to current/max breast size set in mcm

the closer character to birth, the less milk affecting breast size

right, wrong event :/ ill update tomorrow

@Ed86 Hi, some stupid questions: does this mod work like a framework?...so when i want child birth, i  have to install Children+SoulGems 1.5? and the second is: my mcm looks totally diffrent form the one in the picture section... i have 7 pages and the second page is useless, because there are no options/sliders etc... did i have forget to install something? but im sure i have all the requirements installed...

2 minutes ago, C0R3G4M3R said:

@Ed86 Hi, some stupid questions: does this mod work like a framework?...so when i want child birth, i  have to install Children+SoulGems 1.5? and the second is: my mcm looks totally diffrent form the one in the picture section... i have 7 pages and the second page is useless, because there are no options/sliders etc... did i have forget to install something? but im sure i have all the requirements installed...

well.... sort of, yes if you want childs you'll need Children+SoulGems

ive changed mcm, some features not yet implemented