What are you doing right now in Skyrim (Screenshot required)

43 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:
  Hide contents

1266880976_enb2019_01_1016_38_21_84.thumb.jpg.7dbd7ff1754dd629692ee63c50cb083c.jpg

*sigh*

And your Skyrim always leaves me wondering where you are and if I have ever seen that place before. :classic_biggrin:

Dawnstar:

Spoiler

d62_1184.Dawnstar.jpg.40ecf7b4ef0a7c364c600483e665f0c1.jpg

That white stuff all over the place is called "snow".

It appears sometimes, when it is freezing cold.

And this was from a nice and sunny day. Not from the usual snow storm.

"Well known local character found dead".

531623107_enb2019_01_1018_17_56_86.thumb.jpg.407426c6fa665a8172be23c6e96c014a.jpg

"Police are looking for the owner of this rowing-boat which was found abandoned at the scene. "We heard someone shout 'ramming speed' and then a dull thud" said one local resident who didn't wish to be identified."

15 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

"Well known local character found dead".

I guess the last mead was ... stale ... yesterday. He couldn't cope with it. Threw his life away in frustration. ?

Workplace Hazard Lectures

vol. III/ 201E4

Lesson 72: When working in kitchens, at grills, at cooking pots, at ovens or when generally handling edibles, make sure that uninstructed persons do not touch the dishes.

It is just natural that uninstructed persons are tempted to nibble from the prepared food. This promotes the common risk is that germs from their hands contaminate the food.

If you can't keep them at bay, make sure that they are neither tempted to untimely taste the food nor should they be able to touch anything in the working space.

a3.jpg.613c0fa0374782bf8339c4f6ad7424f4.jpg

Spoiler

me: nnaaaaooonkh

Ciri: No! Not before we are all together at the table for dinner.

a4.jpg.28ce52809da8876fcecb8ce792d159c4.jpg

me: hnnnaaah nnnh n nhnnnn!

Ciri: And don't you drool on the floor! Lydia had cleaned it an hour ago. I'll fetch the ball gag if you don't behave.

Still working on that book+picture project, collecting a variety of pics and putting them into books but mostly creating my own stuff.

I started adding images to the Recipe pages you can get as loot or buy from alchemists and I'm thinking about taking the herb combinations off entirely.

Thoughts on that? Replace them with skill increases? Witty quips?

I've also just created a bunch of single pages with images that I liked that I added to loot lists for warlocks, bandits, thalmor and forsworn. Idea is to put some of them into a Contructable list to make a book from them for some kind of reward or another (likely a skill increase, possibly with 2-4 combinations).

Here's one that, due to the size of the image, I was able to add text below. The horizontal images work best for something like this, as you cannot put text on the side of a tall, narrow image.  This one references the favor quest that Solutions modifies in Markarth.  I have a couple as bandit loot that reference Brinjolf's market stall and miracle potions and a few others but I probably need to post a gallery someplace so people can make suggestions.

Spoiler

58617744_bookproject-stallionpotion.jpg.6e86fa8125eeb8435bcb76cd1cd6e700.jpg

EDIT

I should add this source link

14 minutes ago, karlpaws said:
Spoiler

Still working on that book+picture project, collecting a variety of pics and putting them into books but mostly creating my own stuff.

I started adding images to the Recipe pages you can get as loot or buy from alchemists and I'm thinking about taking the herb combinations off entirely.

Thoughts on that? Replace them with skill increases? Witty quips?

I've also just created a bunch of single pages with images that I liked that I added to loot lists for warlocks, bandits, thalmor and forsworn. Idea is to put some of them into a Contructable list to make a book from them for some kind of reward or another (likely a skill increase, possibly with 2-4 combinations).

Here's one that, due to the size of the image, I was able to add text below. The horizontal images work best for something like this, as you cannot put text on the side of a tall, narrow image.  This one references the favor quest that Solutions modifies in Markarth.  I have a couple as bandit loot that reference Brinjolf's market stall and miracle potions and a few others but I probably need to post a gallery someplace so people can make suggestions.

Reveal hidden contents

58617744_bookproject-stallionpotion.jpg.6e86fa8125eeb8435bcb76cd1cd6e700.jpg

EDIT

I should add this source link

Witty quips, like in that sample. That made me giggle.

3 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Witty potato chips to you Americans, surely?

No, no, not CRISPS...

---

Here's a couple other images for everyone to get an idea of what's going on...

Falmerblood is from the recipe collection

Spoiler

falmerblood_elixir.png.0098aa49592d6369a345083db8ea631c.png

The two Korra + Asami images have transparent backgrounds and might not show up well. They're bandit loot.

Spoiler

925513373_hatebitkorraasamiline.png.cd2c8f9322000ae29695d5c0e084cdb0.png   2068559776_hatebitkorraasaminext.png.426cfdbbb599caa752f119cae1c1fbdf.png

" If you're next, get in line "                                            " If yer next, get naked and on your knees "

I modified this image and made up the 2nd line

https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1950512

The drinking contest one I used in a re-worked flyer from the Bee and Barb

Spoiler

drinkingcontest340.png.5955e906dce871321e699de5575e83e7.png

I also found you can use the quest variables for parts of a name, thus inheritance letters the couriers deliver can have a semi random image (if you swap the Jarl's name for a folder and the gold amount can be an image name.  The down side is they lose the quest info when you put them in a chest, and it is harder to find a reason for a sexy poster when your friend died.

Spoiler

100.png.a1302c3422dac6d104885ceb9d446d91.png100.png.705e2a8bbd71cc8e53b7690f6c0c185e.png200.png.be1a2c14c1b8dfb64b34c1aac6c41ec5.png

Whiterun: Curved swords are not compensating               Solitude: Party with Uncle Sheo G.                                     Sons and daughters of Talos - Fight for our Land and Honor

These look a lot better on the pale tan background of notes and books

Something I want to do next is find a way to add things to guard inventory for pickpocket practice, perhaps. While the barracks places tend to be well lit there are usually a lot of sleeping NPCs, and if you have any sort of pay-fine-by-sex mods failing a pick pocket just turns into an orgy instead of a brawl.  A bunch of cheap, light weight notes would not provide a lot of XP but would be a nice flavor thing.

4 hours ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

Witty quips, like in that sample. That made me giggle.

I made a couple puns but when I realized the horse character was actually a horse-like character I thought a "side effects may include" line would be right in line.  Could be in a smaller font I suppose but didn't feel it necessary and did not want it that hard to read.

3 hours ago, worik said:

that's my favorite from your teasers :classic_angel:

I'd come across a series of images that seemed to lead up to it, either I decided not to use them or missed them when I got that one, but found them more recently but couldn't find them tonight when I looked.  Not sure how but thought to use them in some way as a progression thing.

The way the implied story goes, that isn't beer foam in the glasses... so in one of the other Black Briar meadery fliers I edited it so instead of Maven taking everyone's wages for a month she's (or Indaryrn, I forget which I edited for this) they're asking for male volunteers and female volunteer fluffers and servers.

Riften was a great town for this kind of project since there are notes and letters all over the place! Bersi's call for action against the Thieves' Guild, Bolli's note about his wife, the letter from Dawnstar to Mjoll and half a dozen in the Blackbriar manor. They didn't all get images but that is a sexier town now.

Currently nothing, i am contemplating canning my current setup and starting again.  i just started dawngaurd and harkon turned me but i've ctd every 10 minutes since leaving volkihar.

i'm just bored with the setup i have too many mods cluttering up my game and the script lag is bareable but getting worse. quick saves take about 20 seconds. i should have started dawnguard at lv 15ish still havent been to solsthiem, beyond reach, forgotten city.

i've learned so much that i feel my next game will be better stripped of a lot of fluffery. At the moment i cant be bothered dealing with Mini Needs, frostfall and now sacrosanct. i'm so busy eating, pissing, sleeping, talking, freezing, warming there is bugger all time for fucking and fighting. 

i estimate i have about 100 esp's that i've never used or used once or twice, Art of the catch, coin toss, Jack gas pub + add ons, goma pero land Vigilance reborn (the dumb mutt only lived for about a week bless him) to name a few but i'm too far in to remove now. and so many com patches. Hmmmm........ Decisions decisions......

ScreenShot2143.thumb.png.b5ceb0b94eac763f402131189053d1f3.png

51 minutes ago, nemocdt said:

quick saves take about 20 seconds. 

Take look at the size of your skse co-save file. if it's > 500kb you might have bloat in there. Think about using NIO Cleaner and whip it back into shape .. ?

43 minutes ago, worik said:

Take look at the size of your skse co-save file. if it's > 500kb you might have bloat in there. Think about using NIO Cleaner and whip it back into shape .. ?

Worik beat me to it.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3786-netimmerse-override-cleaner-skse-co-save-cleaner-utility/

I understand where you are coming from with the mods. Most of us have been there, it's called 'ooh, shiny' syndrome. A lot of people think they are great because they are running 10 million mods but I take the opposite approach - how few mods can I run while still getting Skyrim to do what I what?

1 hour ago, nemocdt said:

i'm so busy eating, pissing, sleeping, talking, freezing, warming there is bugger all time for fucking and fighting. 

Loved that part. I never eat or sleep and have the climate set to summer and it never so much as rains. There again there are no dragons, vampires or much of any vanilla stuff in my game. And all for under 180(?) plug-ins/200(?) mods.

A couple of pieces of advice:

With big mods like Frostfall, only install them for games where you are going to use them. Finish the game and uninstall.

Have a trawl through the plug-in lists in the tech support section to see what mods people are using.

2 hours ago, nemocdt said:

i'm so busy eating, pissing, sleeping, talking, freezing, warming there is bugger all time for fucking and fighting. 

Sounds like my setup :classic_cool: I like it that way  :classic_laugh: .. fills the time between being arrested and getting the next quest stage of something-quest done.

46 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

it's called 'ooh, shiny' syndrome.

Me: Nonono,.... I .... am ....... not ...illllll ....ooor a.d.d.i.c.t.ed....  nooo!  I caaaaaan resissssss..  *tilt*

Voice: Hey, look over there, this cool new Bondage Shop from Laura!

:classic_ohmy:

1 hour ago, worik said:

this cool new Bondage Shop from Laura

A bondage shop mod is okay as you play that sort of game. What about 'someone' who uses UUNP and prefers slim, small-breasted wimmin downloading a mod which does this . . .

59152645_enb2019_01_1016_36_49_41.thumb.jpg.55af93dcdbbc7c5f36413bc208514644.jpg

. . . because. I think the pose is also from something I downloaded recently.

7 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

What about 'someone' who uses UUNP and prefers slim, small-breasted wimmin

? I've never ever heard of "someone" like this...  still trying to think of anyone... hmmmmmm, no! Nobody.

Spoiler

?

14 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

A bondage shop mod is okay as you play that sort of game. What about 'someone' who uses UUNP and prefers slim, small-breasted wimmin downloading a mod which does this . . .

Hide contents

59152645_enb2019_01_1016_36_49_41.thumb.jpg.55af93dcdbbc7c5f36413bc208514644.jpg

. . . because. I think the pose is also from something I downloaded recently.

That pose is from Salacious Idles, a mod that I recall downloading so that I could pick and choose what to keep for PCEA2.

If everyone is 'slutty' then no one is so using it for everyone is a no-go for me.

12 minutes ago, FauxFurry said:

That pose is from Salacious Idles,

Ah yes. That sound vaguely familiar. I'm getting the feeling that there may have been another mod I downloaded at the same time - cogs turn  - possibly from the same place - cogs turn - possibly something to do with a dance or dancing.

The lady is from [WIP] Uncommon Races of Skyrim - Goblins Update https://www.loverslab.com/topic/114259-wip-uncommon-races-of-skyrim-goblins-update/

If ever there was a mod tailor-made for the concept of 'heroic nudity' . . . .

So i begin's a new build just made i fresh copy and EEEWWWWW VANILLA!! got to be triply careful not to cross contaminate while building one and playing the other. 2 isolated mod organizer setup's can be confusing i've fucked it up before. 

Main question for the crew is, Tropical skyrim yeh or meh? any one here going tropo on it?

18 hours ago, worik said:

current skse save size 5,805 kb. i'll gonna get to grips with your advice it's not something i was aware of.

3 hours ago, nemocdt said:

Tropical skyrim yeh or meh?

Tropical is fun but resource-hungry and buggy. I use SCO Summer Edition (see my screenshots) but the author's website was closed last time I looked.

One minor annoyance I have with Tropical is changing bears into giant pandas. 1. Giant pandas aren't bears and 2. they do not live in tropical climes. ?