What are you doing right now in Skyrim (Screenshot required)

1 hour ago, Wayward1 said:

A noble and chaste knight approached Whiterun prepared to brave the dangers of the civil war, aid its innocent victims, and slay the dragons terrorizing the countryside. This play-through will prove epic and complete.  20181004135434_1.jpg.68b1bc58c73c9d45eb9a687e8caf6e6c.jpg

Hide contents

Doh!

20181012164142_1.jpg.91f8ccd19a3f43d0ee0e0e0da1988b52.jpg

Noble and chaste... aaaahhh... but it never stays that way for long, does it?

13 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Falling with style?

Wasn't that one of the secrets behind flying?  To stumple, trip over and to just miss the ground?

I think our friendly dragon here might just work a bit on the last part.

Lunchbreak at the academy

Spoiler

Mind to share an apple or two?

S123134.jpg.6e86d00249888c635180533848dd6d9b.jpg

Doing some testing of various Nymph races.

This is Sandy, the Desert Nymph (real clever I know)

tumblr_pha1mlP2J61xtv3t2o4_1280.png

Sandy has been captured by the Thalmor.  She doesn't really remember much except for insulting one of their patrols in the afternoon, falling asleep in a snowbank in the evening, and waking up in a prison the next day.  They were obviously more upset than she realized!

Spoiler

Sandy decides to let herself out and since her sword is probably in the snowbank where she left it, "borrows" some equipment from the nearest thalmor.

tumblr_pha1mlP2J61xtv3t2o7_1280.png

The guards are alerted and attempt to stop her.  

Unfortunately for them, budget cuts at northwatch have led to the guards being issued steel weapons, instead of elven.

Are you done yet?  Sandy rolls her eyes as she shrugs off attacks from these steel blades and iron arrows, 

tumblr_pha1mlP2J61xtv3t2o5_1280.png

Magical creatures like the Nymph are very hard to hurt with mundane weapons!  Sandy is not totally invulnerable however. That one arrow in the face stings a bit!  Looks like she might have to take this a little seriously.

tumblr_pha1mlP2J61xtv3t2o6_1280.png

Well then, time to go.  A leisurely stroll outside after an amusing battle.  Mortals throw their tiny lives away so easily!

tumblr_pha1mlP2J61xtv3t2o8_1280.png

Uh oh, Sandy spots a guard with an elven longsword!  It's easy to get complacent when facing enemies unable to hurt you so if she hadn't been paying attention, she could have been seriously injured, or killed! 

tumblr_pha1mlP2J61xtv3t2o3_1280.png

Sandy decides it's better to run for it than attempt to fight the guard, Why risk an immortal life over petty pride?

Having escaped the Thalmor prison, Sandy relaxes for a bit.  Since she's a Desert Nymph, the cold doesn't bother her one bit!

tumblr_pha1mlP2J61xtv3t2o2_1280.png

Retrieving her sword, she quickly discards the now unneeded Thalmor armor she had borrowed.  Maybe those fussy Mer prudes will be grateful to have these boots back? 

tumblr_pha1mlP2J61xtv3t2o9_r1_1280.png

Maybe not...  they did smell a bit, a rather sour aldmerii musk.  Not at all like the cinnamon and incense aroma of a proper Desert Nymph! 

Why, it's not even the pine-cone and honey scent of a Wood Nymph, and that's by far a lesser Nymph in Sandy's eyes!

Hmm, maybe mortals don't care how they smell?  How odd!  What Nymph can really fathom how mortals think, anyway?  Surely if their lives were not so short, they wouldn't take everything so seriously!

tumblr_pha1mlP2J61xtv3t2o1_1280.png

Oh well, perhaps some day she will understand what it is they keep getting so upset about.  For now, Sandy is off to find some more adventure!

21 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

What's the outfit you are wearing?

In my pictures it's mostly zzjay's wardrobe ( https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53442 ) plus the CBBE HDT addons. Picture above it's my woodland attire "Huntress gloves, tunic, boots, ..." and of course my scarf :classic_blush: Don't want to get a cold.

• Cape (cloaks of skyrim, I guess) , hood/fur hat (don't know anyore), pouches (Bandoliers mod) and a backpack (Campfire, I guess) are not shown in the picture.
  • The wreath is from the Sisterhood of Dibella, the textures of it from a texture pack (should be this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69784 ) ... I remember one of you mentioned about the vanilla textures it would look like fried egg or something like that :classic_blush:
  • + a wearable torch bug lantern

I'm about to do a credible impersonation of the orc in worik's post.

In the Abandoned Prison right after character creation and she looked even better in RaceMenu:

7701479_enb2018_10_2816_00_40_31.thumb.jpg.266787604cc8028df4225afbaf4bd2e6.jpg

And then in the game after an 'Attacked and left for dead' start.

1511410969_enb2018_10_2815_59_12_20.thumb.jpg.46b9f2fbedf1abc34461d10799152dbc.jpg

That's Mature Skin which I'm trying out. Not overly impressed so far. Looks great close up but pretty average otherwise.

Also, is there an ENB setting for removing/lessening cloud cover? My game looks great indoors and crap outdoors thanks to permanent total cloud cover.

Skyrim is a chupid game. ?

P.S. An extra point for anyone who recognises her from in-game.

Spoiler
30 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

I'm about to do a credible impersonation of the orc in worik's post.

In the Abandoned Prison right after character creation and she looked even better in RaceMenu:

Reveal hidden contents

7701479_enb2018_10_2816_00_40_31.thumb.jpg.266787604cc8028df4225afbaf4bd2e6.jpg

And then in the game after an 'Attacked and left for dead' start.

Hide contents

1511410969_enb2018_10_2815_59_12_20.thumb.jpg.46b9f2fbedf1abc34461d10799152dbc.jpg

That's Mature Skin which I'm trying out. Not overly impressed so far. Looks great close up but pretty average otherwise.

Also, is there an ENB setting for removing/lessening cloud cover? My game looks great indoors and crap outdoors thanks to permanent total cloud cover.

Skyrim is a chupid game. ?

P.S. An extra point for anyone who recognises her from in-game.

From the STEP wiki:

Using ENB Weathers

There is a helper library (enbhelper.dll) that allows edits to parameters for each specific weather in Skyrim. The helper is essentially an API that queries current weather information from Skyrim and applies variants of enbseries.ini parameters using external configuration INIs. These external configuration INIs will override conflicting parameters within the main enbseries.ini file for specific weathers. This allows configuration of various parameters to differ depending on the weather type, thus creating more customized weathers. These variations can be very complex (one config per unique Skyrim weather) or very general (one configuration for only a small number of specific weather classes).

3 hours ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

From the STEP wiki:

Using ENB Weathers

There is a helper library (enbhelper.dll) that allows edits to parameters for each specific weather in Skyrim. The helper is essentially an API that queries current weather information from Skyrim and applies variants of enbseries.ini parameters using external configuration INIs. These external configuration INIs will override conflicting parameters within the main enbseries.ini file for specific weathers. This allows configuration of various parameters to differ depending on the weather type, thus creating more customized weathers. These variations can be very complex (one config per unique Skyrim weather) or very general (one configuration for only a small number of specific weather classes).

Thanks but that sounds far too complicated. To me, any solution which requires adding something to get rid of something is a bad idea. It didn't used to be this dull and overcast, ergo something somewhere has changed. The solution is to find what has changed and change it back.

I'm also looking for what keeps adding beards to everything male in Racemenu and without the option of no facial hair.

I decided to begin again to be on the safe side after updating a number of mods which have some finnicky scripts within them and I am once again left baffled why the original intro was scrapped in favor of the tamer, blander one that they ran with.

Spoiler

20181028160743_1.thumb.jpg.9497d4a203410299ff81b51ea1c57337.jpg20181028160738_1.thumb.jpg.e2d79b1d64efdd2b68e4c8e25aba9624.jpg20181028161321_1.thumb.jpg.534b04708f64c0737ba487b18b94df00.jpg20181028161344_1.thumb.jpg.5f4c50ae5e6ca478f1a5996ed3303f50.jpg

I'm also left to wonder why Hadvar thought to add black face to his Spartan Halloween costume. That isn't period appropriate nor is it Politically Correct.

20181028161557_1.thumb.jpg.cc5a2e78599168bc20dfd29d5392fa8d.jpg

2 hours ago, Psalam said:

Rather, I will let you chug along undoing the things that you have done to yourself.

The fault is mine for not paying enough attention while making too many changes in too short a time. The actual cause of either problem is currently unknown but the miscreants will be apprehended and held to account.

2 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

I'm also left to wonder why Hadvar thought to add black face to his Spartan Halloween costume. That isn't period appropriate nor is it Politically Correct.

A stormcloak might get away with blue woad.

Hard to tell from the screenie but is that a futa thing you have going there on the left and a revealing armour thing on the far right?

3 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

I decided to begin again to be on the safe side after updating a number of mods which have some finnicky scripts within them and I am once again left baffled why the original intro was scrapped in favor of the tamer, blander one that they ran with.

Yeah, the presence of the Thalmor at Helgen and the notes about Ulfric in the Thalmor embassy certainly add a variety of interesting lore threads to the whole story.

I suppose its really too bad for everyone that Alduin sensed the Dragonborn and came to do the job himself.

Maybe?

I'm busy doing more testing today, making sure the Nymph girls are staying in the right starting locations, using the correct combat style, correctly using their special powers in combat, and double checking that the spell shaders still look the way they are supposed to.

Synne, pretending to be evil outside the Shrine to Mehrunes Dagon

synnetesting1.png

Spoiler

Flames of Sin hand art

synnetesting2.png

Flames of Sin actually negates lighting and makes the area darker

synnetesting3.png

Synne Melting a Troll

synnetesting4.png

Yulia Meditating just outside High Hrothgar

yultesting1.png

Yulia's Desert Wind

yultesting2.png

Mystra's Familiar, Poxy the Pox Golem, assisting Mystra with her research near the Shadowstone

mystratesting1.png

Mystra's Frostvenom Bolt

mystratesting2.png

mystratesting3.png

mystratesting4.png

Plague Golem Aura Shader

mystratesting5.png

Shader on Poxy's Toxy Dagger poison

mystratesting6.png

1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

The fault is mine for not paying enough attention while making too many changes in too short a time. The actual cause of either problem is currently unknown but the miscreants will be apprehended and held to account.

A stormcloak might get away with blue woad.

Hard to tell from the screenie but is that a futa thing you have going there on the left and a revealing armour thing on the far right?

Yes, all of the armors worn by the 'tough guy/high ranking warrior' type characters are using the more revealing meshes to go with the whole 'Heroic Nudity' angle. Having similar anatomy to those icons of old is practically a must, as well, so the Imperial Commander there also looks the part by having the right part.