DerkBloodlines Fix

View File

Dark Bloodlines Fix

V 1.2

by LongDukDong

thanks to Odema, Vorpal and Galgat for the initial mod

This mod is an add-on  to Dark Bloodlines originally by Odema  (translated by Vorpal, and tweaked by Galgat if you're lucky).   The purpose for this mod is to take care of a few issues, including some that relates to its use with the current version of the LAPF package.

Features:

• Fixes issue that occurs if/when the player chooses two hookers
  • Ports all sex animation poses into an INI file
  • Adaptive Token for use with LAPF Extended Patch 

Mod Order:
This mod must be placed after DarkBloodline...  duh. :tongue: 

Requires:

As this is a patch for DarkBloodline, , it would not do any good to use this mod without the mod.  You can find this entertaining mod  at the link:  https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/423-darkbloodline-galgattweaked/

(which is the original link requiring a link to outside graphics)

or

(A re-uploaded download pack that has all the necessary resources)

Version History:

Version 1.0   - Original Version

Version 1.1   - Fixed Issues with Dryad actions

Version 1.2   - Corrects dialog mis-naming a character.  Applies flag application to certain rapes.  Permits an already existing topic to function.

Requires:

• OBSE 20 better
  • Oblivion.esm
  • Lovers with PK v1.4.1 - 6 better
  • Dark Bloodline

Recommended:

• LAPF Extended Patch (if LAPF Extended is used)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/23/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    DarkBloodline

I really should do a playthrough before I release a mod.  That being said, this QUACK updated the mod to

Version 1.1

There was an issue with a couple of girls that make a home around a lake.  Playful girls, and they like gifts.  However, I didn't replace 'all' the poses that were hardwired into the original mod, nor properly tested some scripts which bring about some loving. 

Meanwhile, there's a bunch of thugs hanging around some farmland that aren't friendly with the girls.  They too needed some work, fortunately easy enough to fix.

As such, the mod and the accompanying INI file have been updated to handle the revised selection of poses for these chapters within the game.

After working on a PRIMA GUIDE of sorts for Dark Bloodlines, I had to update the mod once more to

Version 1.2

There were a few changes that needed to be made, three required and one purely to complete a disabled feature.

First, when Vincent discusses the very first quest with the player, he tells the player to contact Trevir  on the second floor.  However, the character is Nedvin.  It is the only instance with this mistake, so this only required one line to be corrected.

Second, the player is given an offer to be paid off with either cash or a blow job.  Oops.  There's one more instance of a hard-coded sex pose that needed to be converted into one stored/set within the Pose INI.

Third, for the LAPF Extended Patch, the solicitation flag was added to more sex acts.  Of course, this only functions if the LAPF Extended Patch is in use.

And fourth, a character had an unused topic where sex between the character and the player was immediate.   It may be that Odema meant to add more content and the topic was goingi to be used.  This extra fix eventually adds the topic, and only when all the Brotherhood contracts have been fulfilled.

• 2 months later...

Hey there LongDukDong, nice to see that you're still working on making our favourite game better, through fixing & updating a bunch of adult mods that i like too.

When i've played Bloodlines tweaked by Galgat(

) i've found that most of mod's content is locked to male sex of PC :( 

I wonder if you're able to remove this lock, to make it playable with female PC? 

Or to make all NPC that are added by this mod bisexual(don't know how this thing works :( )

Some of the dialog is specifically geared towards one gender or another  That is not to say that certain quests are male-only or female-only such as the Crowning Isles mod,  But how some NPCs approach the player is different.    And I'm pretty sure no guy is going to try on Kaya Franc's skirt and t-shirt (it wouldn't fit anyway  ?  ).

But I am working on a bit of a cross-mod update for this mod if the General Discussion topic gives you any idea what I mean.

I don't think this is not a Better City patch or fix.

DarkBloodlines was not Better city compatible ( and not compatible with many other Mods )

Chorrol ( 1  house = The headquarter )

Unique Landscapes IC Waterfront  or Better Cities : a new house

Cheydinhal ( 2 houses)

Unique Landscapes - Silverfish River Valley:  a new cave.

Unique Landscapes - TheEasternPeaks or Tantrivaylia:  a new cave

Unique Landscapes - ArriusCreek: new house

??Maybe  DLC Battlehorn Castle, there is a new cave ( Edit: no , one cell below DLC Battlehorn Castle )

Darn. I suspected it wouldnt be compatible. Thanks for verifying with more detailed info on it. I only use UL Brena River Ravine from the UL series, and only because Rathunas requires it. Those houses in the cities look problematic for me though so I guess I will simply not play this Dark Bloodlines mod. :)

• 2 years later...
On 7/17/2018 at 5:44 AM, LongDukDong said:

But I am working on a bit of a cross-mod update for this mod

Hey @LongDukDong, may i know if this work is still going on?

I'm kind of returning to the game with the new powerful PC, checking if my favorite mods got updated and collecting data for a brand new installation.

Right now making the .omod with this and that, should i add anything else to it?

• 1 month later...