Even after installing the gender lock removal, I can't get the animations to work for two males. When I play an animation, they both basically just occupy the same space. Is this normal/expected or is it just me? Is it a problem with AAF?

19 minutes ago, forgets said:

Even after installing the gender lock removal, I can't get the animations to work for two males. When I play an animation, they both basically just occupy the same space. Is this normal/expected or is it just me? Is it a problem with AAF?

Move the AAF.esp to the top of your load order.

First of all Thank you so much Rufgt for creating some lesbian animations. All of these animations are very nice.

Please forgive me if this has been asked already in the thread. As usual search isn't very helpful, but do you intend to add voices/sounds to these animations like Leito did? It'd really add a lot to the game.

4 hours ago, Tentacus said:

First of all Thank you so much Rufgt for creating some lesbian animations. All of these animations are very nice.

Please forgive me if this has been asked already in the thread. As usual search isn't very helpful, but do you intend to add voices/sounds to these animations like Leito did? It'd really add a lot to the game.

I might

If I were to make a request it would be to get them to line up so they don't get so out of wack switching from another animation group, like leito's. I don't have any idea how hard that would be I just think it would be cool.

Great animations btw. If you're a beginner I can't wait to see what comes later!

6 minutes ago, Sulphur.4724 said:

If I were to make a request it would be to get them to line up so they don't get so out of wack switching from another animation group, like leito's. I don't have any idea how hard that would be I just think it would be cool.

Great animations btw. If you're a beginner I can't wait to see what comes later!

That's a known issue. Unfortunately, that's because Leito positions his animations differently, compared to others who make their animations for AAF. There isn't much I can do, unless I re-position all of my animations, but that would be a mess.

1 hour ago, TheAfterLife said:

Hey my friend, if i may ask.. what's the difference between rufgt's animations and Atomic Lust? 

I'm just remaking the old animations while also adding new ones with poses. Also, I'm adding romantic animations to it. I think I'll make non-consensual and creature animations exclusive to LoversLab and keep Atomic Lust on Nexus.

13 minutes ago, Rufgt said:

I'm just remaking the old animations while also adding new ones with poses. Also, I'm adding romantic animations to it. I think I'll make non-consensual and creature animations exclusive to LoversLab and keep Atomic Lust on Nexus.

So does that mean i can use both with AAF?

34 minutes ago, AgeOfAeons said:

After downloading the newest AAF and the the newest Atomic Lust, I get a message box during AAF's initialization that says 

AAF ERROR: Animation ID "yourSinglePersonAnimationName" not found.

After this the initializing text stays on the screen

When I disable Atomic Lust and Rufgt's anim pack the initialization goes on without any issues.

I know nothting about the technical side of modding, but there might be an issue with something new that the newest AAF added

I don't get to take credit for this one this time. :)

Looks like there was a placeholder animation node left in that @Rufgt forgot to delete.

2 hours ago, AgeOfAeons said:

After downloading the newest AAF and the the newest Atomic Lust, I get a message box during AAF's initialization that says 

When I disable Atomic Lust and Rufgt's anim pack the initialization goes on without any issues.

I know nothting about the technical side of modding, but there might be an issue with something new that the newest AAF added

I updated them today. They've been removed

3 minutes ago, Im_The_Real_Deal said:

So do i need all 3 files?

One is optional. Atomic Lust and Rufgt's Animations have different animations. In the future, Rufgt's Animations will be replaced by Atomic Lust once all previous animations are remade.

10 hours ago, AgeOfAeons said:

I updatet the complete Atomic Lust Mod right before AAF and i still get that error.

When i uninstall Atomic Lust.zip it´s gone.

Papyrus.0.log

Papyrus.1.log

20180613120434_1.jpg

20180613120448_1.jpg

There is a placeholder in AtomicLust_positionData.xml for

<position id="yourSinglePersonAnimationName" animation="yourSinglePersonAnimationName"/>

<position id="yourSinglePersonAnimationName" animation="yourSinglePersonAnimationName"/>

This is what is causing that error.   If you remove that entry from the XML the error will go away.

That line is present in the latest files from nexus and here on Loverslab.

1 hour ago, Sagebrush61 said:

There is a placeholder in AtomicLust_positionData.xml for

id="yourSinglePersonAnimationName" animation="yourSinglePersonAnimationName"/><>

This is what is causing that error.   If you remove that entry from the XML the error will go away.

That line is present in the latest files from nexus and here on Loverslab.

The File is in the Data/AAF Folder, right?

I did so but the error still comes.

Atomic Lust_positionData after.xml

Atomic Lust_positionData before.xml

Papyrus.0.log

20180613180130_1.jpg

20180613180149_1.jpg

22 minutes ago, Toddi said:

By the way, is this the same version as the 1.0a from Nexus?

Yes, the file is in Data/AAF.  I believe the nexus and loverslab versions are equal but you would have to get confirmation from the mod author.  If you removed or commented the line and still get the error I would look through the other AtomicLust XML's to see if there are any more instances looking for "YourSinglePersonAnimationName".  Also make sure the changes actually save.  If you are using a mod manager it might be more difficult because sometimes managers override file changes.  I do manual installs so someone who is familiar with whatever mod manager you use would have to help you trouble-shoot that.

Edit:  I just looked at your after xml and near the top you still have a line calling for YourSinglePersonAnimationName there.  That line needs to be gone, the mod is looking for a non-existant animation of that name.