Otakadelic's fetish mods(Hitomi Denimless Pack released. 7/Jun/2018)

Otakadelic

20 minutes ago, N255Afnr said:

What about Julia, my dude?

Excuse me avoko and 'friends'. Next time I witnessed another mention or reminder then the time to cut a tie with her. Sorry to her but I have to protect my activity and will explain her because of her 'friends' unacceptable behaviors. Your actions only hurt her.

41 minutes ago, Otakadelic said:

Excuse me avoko and 'friends'. Next time I witnessed another mention or reminder then the time to cut a tie with her. Sorry to her but I have to protect my activity and will explain her because of her 'friends' unacceptable behaviors. Your actions only hurt her.

Alas, but if we did not remind you of Julia, you would not have remembered her existence. You've given out a huge number of promises on this site that you are not in a hurry to perform, because you have already forgotten about them.

1 hour ago, Avoko mih said:

Q1. Alas, but if we did not remind you of Julia, you would not have remembered her existence.

Q2. You've given out a huge number of promises on this site

Q3. you are not in a hurry to perform,

Q4. because you have already forgotten about them.

So yet another unacceptable behavior. Before send farewell to her, below is my answers:

1. Not your business.

2. Yes.

3. I'm spending all my available time and efforts.

4. No.

Good Bye Avoko and 'friends'. Hope other modders will help you. 

1 hour ago, dogcookie said:

Great, can't wait. I am currently working on Rhythmic Gymnastic animations.

game 2018-03-18 17-49-22-252.jpg

Great!!! the problem of Nude Gymnasts is they are leotard only, and removing leotard means fully naked. I have to find something between but is there between with them???

48 minutes ago, Otakadelic said:

So yet another unacceptable behavior. Before send farewell to her, below is my answers:

1. Not your business.

2. Yes.

3. I'm spending all my available time and efforts.

4. No.

Good Bye Avoko and 'friends'. Hope other modders will help you. 

1. No, we do not abandon our friends.
At this point, we agreed.
3. Nobody makes you do it right now. You can rest first.
4. It's good. But just in case, read your old posts more often.

5. There are almost no other.

Good Bye! See you soon!

11 hours ago, Otakadelic said:

Great!!! the problem of Nude Gymnasts is they are leotard only, and removing leotard means fully naked. I have to find something between but is there between with them???

In addition to leotard costume, we also need to create special body types, hair styles, half shoes, and accessories such as ribbons, balls, and clubs for gymnasts. By the way, I guess they wear panties and pasties underneath  leotard. I think it's best for small girls such as Kokoro, Kasumi, Momiji, and Leifang. Rachel, Tina, and Sarah are definite not suitable.

SUB-DOG-JPGYMNASTICS-superJumbo.jpg

On 5/29/2018 at 11:39 AM, thethingthatshootsrockets said:

A broken leotard? Making it essentially bottomless? That would work.

Yep that would be the only 'solution' for this mod. Maybe have to change the title from 'Nude Gymnasts' to 'Breakable Gymnasts' but I am sure no one complain if beautiful enough and break enough!

49 minutes ago, Otakadelic said:

Yep that would be the only 'solution' for this mod. Maybe have to change the title from 'Nude Gymnasts' to 'Breakable Gymnasts' but I am sure no one complain if beautiful enough and break enough!

"IF".  Now, when this most difficult question is solved, you can remember about your promise to Julia.

41 minutes ago, wingzg said:

This is amazing ^^.  Thank you for the mod!!!

Thanks! My little idea is/was blue neckband instead of white/gray color. Also could be nice to bring arm covers from Red/Pink version of this.

I need Kasumi modding frequently to regain energy so this won't be the last! 

Hi, first thanks for the mods, good to see someone still active here. I hope you don't mind if I ask for a request. Could you possibly make  a mod for this Rachel outfit without the panties and stockings. Also a barefoot and glove-less version would be nice.

Thanks again.

DOA5LR_HALLOWEEN_2015_Costume_Rachel.jpg

On 5/17/2018 at 5:38 PM, Otakadelic said:

Great! No one else asked or mentioned her so I started to think maybe she is not popular here.

(Believe or not the hardest thing for modders is get ppl's feedbacks. One of my MOD reaches 1500+ downloads but comments are less than 10. It is hard to imagine how ppl feel and what might be my next actions.)

So short answer is: Not planned now but will be added by ppl's strong demands.

Hi Otakadelic. Sorry for the late reply I've been away for a while. Your bottomless mods and pantyless mods are great and I really appreciate them. I hope some other people also want a Christie and Lisa mod pack as well. Mods for Honoka, Marie and other popular characters are fine as well, but other characters are kinda ignored and getting a nice mod for them once in a while is really fun rather than getting the millionth Honoka and Marie mod, no disrespect to the modders who do mods for those characters, they are great.

On 5/17/2018 at 5:43 PM, Otakadelic said:

Thanks for your great opinion! Okay, new folder, 25th folder has created and named as "Bottomless pack".

She is definitely (one of) my waifu(s), passionate to modify or remove, I mean coordinate her styles.

I'm eagerly looking forwards to a bottomless pack. I don't know how hard it would be, but my ideal mod would be a bottomless pack for all the girls with all the costumes that support it. Bottomless is my favorite fetish. Also that guy who asked for shoes only mods. Where the girls are naked but only wearing shoes and socks, that would be a fun mod too. Maybe if it's possible to have bottomless but still having shoes/boots and socks, and just a top on but no pants or panties.

Also I really enjoyed the images you posted of bottomless Hitomi thank you very much Otakadelic.

On 5/27/2018 at 11:41 AM, Otakadelic said:

While waiting for your reply, I've finished two barefoot harem slaves... Where should I put these files???

lisa_preview.thumb.jpg.06068ee132b64508420dd382bb7a91a6.jpg

Lovely mod. Thank you for this. I hope for some bottomless Lisa someday too. ?

On 5/27/2018 at 1:48 PM, Otakadelic said:

- Hitomi exclusive Denimless Pack

Nude Officer? (then what kind of officers???)

Nude police officer or bottomless police officer yes please. Would download immediately. Also looking forward to that Hitomi pack. ?

On 5/28/2018 at 2:00 AM, Otakadelic said:

Nude Flight Attends

Almost every female fighters can join this. I am sure this could be popular one.

Nude athletes

This is deep and can't summarize within few lines. What I fascinate with naked female athletes are:

- Naked Sprinter

- Naked football(soccer) player

- Nude (Rhythmic) gymnast

- Naked Figure Skater 

This one is wonderful but also challenging. Just full nude? Nah, got have twists but what kind of?

- Nude Swimmer

I really like your idea for theme packs. I like the Athletes and Flight Attendants idea the most, and hopefully maybe a full nude, and a bottomless or pantyless version of them all too. With the nude swimwear, wouldn't that just be full nude? Or are you gonna do bottomless and topless bikini outfit?

Keep up the good work Otakadelic I will be checking this thread again sometime for updates. I enjoy your mods and your talent.

16 hours ago, Mandalore777 said:

Also I really enjoyed the images you posted of bottomless Hitomi thank you very much Otakadelic.

You're welcome! Hitomi bottomless pack is very close to release under new name.

Hitomi Exclusive Denimless Pack is about to release

My waifu is abusing another waifu! 

denimless-preview1.thumb.jpg.b636680e7607f0d80c454315e59d1642.jpg

On 6/3/2018 at 10:36 AM, mpash12 said:

Hi, first thanks for the mods, good to see someone still active here. I hope you don't mind if I ask for a request. Could you possibly make  a mod for this Rachel outfit without the panties and stockings. Also a barefoot and glove-less version would be nice.

Thanks again.

Thanks for the request. I don't have all DLCs and this is one of them.  And even if I had this, it would be hard to make this public unless massively modified because it will be same as spread DLC for free. (The line between 'massively' and not is ambiguous but fully naked plus one or two items only could be safe to say massively differ from original.)

Again I am generally positive for requests but pls understand how I treat DLC items. 

20 hours ago, Mandalore777 said:

I'm eagerly looking forwards to a bottomless pack. I don't know how hard it would be, but my ideal mod would be a bottomless pack for all the girls with all the costumes that support it. Bottomless is my favorite fetish. Also that guy who asked for shoes only mods. Where the girls are naked but only wearing shoes and socks, that would be a fun mod too. Maybe if it's possible to have bottomless but still having shoes/boots and socks, and just a top on but no pants or panties.

Barefoot is good for battle at Beach but other stages like Ice World... oooh I have to put something for my lovely waifu(s).

Let me mention the original sneakers(grey color) from denims are not reusable. So I will reuse from her soccer costume but the color is red. Once I regain Adobe CC membership(can't live without Photoshop) then recolor and will be ready to make two versions, barefoot and with sneakers, all of them are bottomless.

17 hours ago, Otakadelic said:

You're welcome! Hitomi bottomless pack is very close to release under new name.

Hitomi Exclusive Denimless Pack is about to release

My waifu is abusing another waifu! 

I can't wait. ?

Also with with the DLC costumes. Does it count as spreading DLC for free if it's just one item, like the top? I really like some of the shirts in the DLC outfits and they look nice put into a bottomless pack. I'm not sure what the rules are regarding that here.

Also looking forward to the barefoot bottomless, and sneakers and bottomless mods. Thank you very much Otakadelic.

9 hours ago, Mandalore777 said:

I can't wait. ?

While taking screenshots, I noticed some issues. Sorry for the delay but highly likely will be released within 24h.

Until then, please enjoy these screenshots. It won't take too long to get these.

Spoiler

denimless-preview2.thumb.jpg.c2ff9b777f9031898eb87a80c5bbdbe4.jpgdenimless-preview3.thumb.jpg.17352c21f8bdd7f5e47896e52397f6a9.jpgdenimless-preview4.thumb.jpg.e60255c7e7f4162e51892efaade68f5f.jpgdenimless-preview5.thumb.jpg.4b11944bb5cb369af998f2ab8f13d4cc.jpgdenimless-preview7.thumb.jpg.ee6a1538e7c05add8a110124f648a28f.jpgdenimless-preview8.thumb.jpg.ded653c03280651d431564a8e88c0e39.jpg

9 hours ago, Mandalore777 said:

Also with with the DLC costumes. Does it count as spreading DLC for free if it's just one item, like the top? I really like some of the shirts in the DLC outfits and they look nice put into a bottomless pack. I'm not sure what the rules are regarding that here.

The limit or border of the rule is ambiguous(and is my personal rule) but any mods can easily restore original DLC costumes or almost same (like removing panty only) are something I try to avoid. One or two items from DLCs won't be 'easy to restore to original' or 'almost same' so acceptable(well depends on the items and may change in future.)

7 hours ago, Otakadelic said:

While taking screenshots, I noticed some issues. Sorry for the delay but highly likely will be released within 24h.

Until then, please enjoy these screenshots. It won't take too long to get these.

Reveal hidden contents

denimless-preview2.thumb.jpg.c2ff9b777f9031898eb87a80c5bbdbe4.jpgdenimless-preview3.thumb.jpg.17352c21f8bdd7f5e47896e52397f6a9.jpgdenimless-preview4.thumb.jpg.e60255c7e7f4162e51892efaade68f5f.jpgdenimless-preview5.thumb.jpg.4b11944bb5cb369af998f2ab8f13d4cc.jpgdenimless-preview7.thumb.jpg.ee6a1538e7c05add8a110124f648a28f.jpgdenimless-preview8.thumb.jpg.ded653c03280651d431564a8e88c0e39.jpg

The limit or border of the rule is ambiguous(and is my personal rule) but any mods can easily restore original DLC costumes or almost same (like removing panty only) are something I try to avoid. One or two items from DLCs won't be 'easy to restore to original' or 'almost same' so acceptable(well depends on the items and may change in future.)

Only 17 hours left of waiting then. ? Nice screenshots.

So your policy for DLC nude mods is you are only okay with doing them for maybe 1 or 2 clothing items, but not for an almost whole set? It's fine by me. I am happy as long as there is a shirt and shoes, or maybe a shirt and one accessory like a belt or a hat. I think it would be hot to have a bottomless police woman mod where she just has the police woman shirt and the belt with the gun holster. I would like the shoes too but if 2's your limit 2's your limit. I am not sure if the police uniform was DLC or not actually but I remember one in the game and I know Christie has a belt with a gun and holster on it on one of her outfits.

2 hours ago, Mandalore777 said:

Only 17 hours left of waiting then. ? Nice screenshots.

I've fixed! I will update the front page but you can download from here:

NEW PACK RELEASED:

Hitomi Exclusive: Hitomi Denimless Pack v.1.0

http://www.mediafire.com/file/b6p16nqe675am11/HITOMI_DENIMLESS_PACK.v.1.0.7Z

(5 costumes included.)

preview-new4.thumb.jpg.7957dcb69a55fd423471269de3731519.jpgpreview-new11.thumb.jpg.db4ad1d1569876fd317d00bcbfe3563e.jpg

Most of them are good enough to fight, beautiful enough to watch movies and countless moments to worth taking shots.

Two of them have small issues. HITOMI_COS_006(Green sports jacket with while sleeves) is fairly easy to fix. The other one Soccer costume is tough to fix. I think T/K left a glitch with the costume(if it was a intention then would be a mild surprise) so I have to fix the original then I can make it bottomless/denimless so extra steps needed.

Anyway, hope Hitomi fans will Enjoy!!!

35 minutes ago, Otakadelic said:

NEW PACK RELEASED:

Hitomi Exclusive: Hitomi Denimless Pack v.1.0

http://www.mediafire.com/file/b6p16nqe675am11/HITOMI_DENIMLESS_PACK.v.1.0.7Z

Two of them have small issues. HITOMI_COS_006(Green sports jacket with while sleeves) is fairly easy to fix. The other one Soccer costume is tough to fix. I think T/K left a glitch with the costume(if it was a intention then would be a mild surprise) so I have to fix the original then I can make it bottomless/denimless so extra steps needed.

Anyway, hope Hitomi fans will Enjoy!!!

Brilliant. Great work Otakadelic. I'm downloading right now.

So what is next? Fixing the last two costumes or moving onto another project. Excited to see what you release next. ?

1 hour ago, Mandalore777 said:

Brilliant. Great work Otakadelic. I'm downloading right now.

So what is next? Fixing the last two costumes or moving onto another project. Excited to see what you release next. ?

Thanks! Screenshots are better than past because I created "invisible opponent" so angles and timing are almost limitless. 

When I finished one project, I always find out more than one ideas and absolutely not enough time and energy. After removed more than two dozens of panties(I've done primary steps of Pantyless Kokoro and adjusting / checking these now), I have deeper knowledge and mastered better techniques so I would like to start over, Kasumi and all of them. But probably better to move on to new projects and new ideas like Nude Officers and Naked athletes.

My project folder contains 28 folders somehow three of them are new Hair Style. So the area is I want to conquer and master. Yet another idea "Dirt-able Face" has cleared testing phase and actual developments are only waiting. My first MOD Nude Maid competed additional new girls but not enough time to refine higher quality to be called as v.2.0. 

Translation Project is almost reached to 50%, roughly 10 items remain only. And beyond the translations, unOfficial customized / enhanced tools & Add-ons are waiting for release. I personally use customized version of Mr.Dotoku's tools & add-ons and no intention to keep them private.

I might look for new hobby to take a breath!

Archived